Just-Reduced Clearance
157 Members and 18541 Guests Online

violann's Activity

Re: My husband just might be leaving me soon.

In Viewpoints 1427720387.787

SO FUNNY! My DH was used to what he was seeing- it was I who received the shock when I looked into the mirror after surgery. Remember the old movies when they filmed Doris Day with a layer of vaseline on the lens.........? Continue Reading

Re: Grandchildren and Germs : )

In Health & Fitness 1427719973.093

You might want to google "QUERCETIN". I take it every day, along with Turmeric, Gnger, and VD3, all said to provide mmune support. I also take Cayenne and eat a veggie hefty food plan. One brief sinus infection while many of my friends were down with awful respiratory stuff this last year. Continue Reading

Re: Why would this be?? Every friend I had in high school, has had knee replacement,

In Health & Fitness 1427719678.86

I cannot adequately describe how much better my weight bearing joints feel after major weight loss. I had made a list of all the good things that might happen if I could lose weight BEFORE I began making major lifestyle changes, and that was one of them. And at 85 pounds less, it has happened. No more knee pain! Continue Reading

Re: Portion Control Containers

In Health & Fitness 1427719287.683

On 3/30/2015 qualitygal said: Measuring cups and food scales work just fine. I agree with your piint, but the colored boxes with lids mean that you can set up a day's worth of meals and grab them quickly when you're ready to eat. Continue Reading

Re: Fake posters???

In Fashion Talk 1427718031.98

On 3/29/2015 Mindy D said: I'm entertaining The President and First Lady for supper tomorrow night. Does anyone have a chafing dish I can borrow? Sweetheart, don't even bother. Only fresh raw veggies are served at the Whote House. We were discussing that very subject the last time they were here..... Continue Reading

Re: TSV

In TSV Talk 1427716518.867

I see 2 MAJOR ISSUES with the TSV. First, there is no mention of size in any of the written copy. Second, no silver gray in the Classic Page style????? One of the most beautiful, classic styles for mature women and no silver???? I can get away with a light blonde, and I've ordered one, and if it helps you at all OP, I find that these wigs are much stretchier than old fashioned wigs. I didn't watch the whole midnight presentation so I don't know if the HairUWear rep said anything specific about size or not. I'll be watching the upcoming presentation, and if they say anything in particular abou... Continue Reading

Re: Anyone ever have their Pyrex explode?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1427715063.847

I had a Pyrex coffee pot explode, and also at least one white corning saucer. I blamed myself each time. The coffee pot was on a flat electric burner, and the saucer had been in the oven and was then placed on a cold surface. Two very major "no-no's". Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1427649318.523

On 3/29/2015 Kathleen said: There have been two instances in recent memory where another poster has taken something I've written and a few weeks later wrote exactly what I wrote (word for word) and passed it off as her/his own statement. I could have done that, and if I did, I truly apologoze. Sometimes I even do it to myself. Sometimes I contradict myself....?? Continue Reading

Re: Weight loss update

In Fashion Talk 1427641659.083

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!! Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1427641604.297

WOOF, JACK!! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1248
1 2 3 4 ...1248Next