The Joy of Christmas
43 Members and 9294 Guests Online

violann's Activity

Re: DENNIS? Speaking of coats I wish QVC would make one like this:

In Fashion Talk 1411166453.92

A50925. What does it take to convince TPTB that even more of us would love to buy another one or two (or THREE) of these coats in new colors. In their last days, they were about $130, but I'd gladly pay more. AND, it was washable. WASHABLE! Best coat I ever owned. At least I was smart enough to pick up a couple while they were still here. Continue Reading

Re: Apple launches iOS 8 for iPhone & iPad with third-party keyboards, widgets, Continuity & more

In Electronics Talk 1411148276.713

On 9/19/2014 Cha1k said: violann, I'd be interested to know why you prefer not to use iCloud. I find it very convenient since I use it to sync contacts, calendar, photos, etc across all my devices. Cha1k, the problem is quite seriously my own ignorance. I have a large music collection, and I like to use certain pieces on certain tools, but not on other tools. I don't know how to move music among the two devices. I like some things exchanged between my tools also. I don't like the fact that the Cloud arbitrarily slurps music out of my devices and leaves music I don't want in others. I know th... Continue Reading

Re: O/T New iphone

In Beauty Banter 1411135517.79

All goes back to my vision. Much rather have the + at its size than have to drag out otherwise unneccesary glasses to read emails! Continue Reading

Re: O/T New iphone

In Beauty Banter 1411127133.82

On 9/19/2014 dakotacheryl said: 6 Plus 64 gb in gold, may not have to travel with my iPad Mini...better camera with the Plus, and it's really not that big in the hand....pre-ordered at 0600 last Friday...will get mine 10/7. YES for me too, cheryl! I'll be trading in my iPhone 5 and selling my mini, and will then be back to two iDevices, which is plenty! Continue Reading

Re: Apple launches iOS 8 for iPhone & iPad with third-party keyboards, widgets, Continuity & more

In Electronics Talk 1411126694.857

I don't ever want to use iCloud but I find that with some of the things I do with some of my i products, I wind up getting sucked into using it, or losing the option of using other things. I think it's time to learn a lot more about the service. "Good servant ( maybe), Bad master". Continue Reading

Re: I don't like FLAT SHOES!

In All About Shoes 1411125525.853

For you, and blessings to you and your fancy feet! For me, not so much! Continue Reading

Re: Colorblock tights- color me CONFUSED!

In Fashion Talk 1411124611.24

I had the same thought! Parts of me may be worth attracting attention to, and these are definitely not the ones! Continue Reading

The original "handbag" is no more- what current bag do you think

Started by violann in Vera Bradley 1411090020.413

Is most like the ORIGINAL? There are only a fewcolors left in the 100 Handbag too. Is there any other style similar in size and original design. Thanks so much for any ideas! Continue Reading

Re: Best Foundation?

In Beauty Banter 1411076887.39

On 9/17/2014 violann said: Pond's CC+. Amazing! Sorry, I meant BB+ Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1139
1 2 3 4 ...1139Next