Keurig Offer
63 Members and 10195 Guests Online

Teddy55's Activity

Re: Beauty Without Cruelty Products

In Beauty Banter 1395344195.333

Wow, all I can say is Thanks!! I will check out all your suggestions:-) Teddy Continue Reading

Beauty Without Cruelty Products

Last Reply by suzyQ3 1395352389.893 | Started by Teddy55 in Beauty Banter

Hi all, I am searching for a non drying skin cleanser preferably cruelty free. I have tried quite a few and they seem to dry my skin (both cruelty free and non) Just turned 59 and have pretty good skin otherwise:-) Have been interested in this brand for awhile and wondered if anyone here has tried them OR can you recommend another. I do like the ALBA brand for moisturizer but have not tried their other products. TIA, Teddy Continue Reading

Re: Difference between Kitchen Aid Stand mixers

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1394225558.66

Just went online to Kohls and purchased the Kitchen Aid Artisan stand mixer and the 9 cup food processor, both in black. The Kitchen Aid processor I currently have is 11 cup (purchased from the Q) but think the 9 cup will be ok. Did tons of research and with the sales, $30 rebate(Mixer), reviews (Black and Decker toaster for $19.99) PLUS my 30% coupon I think the prices were great. Can't wait to get them!! Continue Reading

Re: Kidney Bean Salad

In Recipe Swap 1394142171.497

Oh my goodness this brings back memories. My mom used to make this when we were young,many many yrs ago. My sister and I were just talking about this recipe although neither one of us has ever made it since leaving home (40+ yrs ago) She also never had it written done. Thanks for posting it june1 Continue Reading

Re: Please tell us whether you have tried the recipe or not

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1394141122.42

I agree. When I'm looking for a particular recipe I always ask for a "tried and true" one. Helps to know someone has already tested it. Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1394134975.86

Thanks, madzonie, I have never shopped Overstock but look there occasionally. Sounds like you got a great deal on that model!!! The sale starts tomorrow at Kohls and I will probably go online and check out theirs. My food processor (also cream) is an 11 cup Kitchenaid. I use it more than the mixer. Also need a new toaster, Black of course:-) and Kohls has a Black and Decker basic model for $19.99 which will fit the bill. Have always wanted a long slot toaster but they never get that good of reviews plus they take up more space:-( Husband likes as little as possible on the counters:-) Ha... Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1394127851.757

Thanks DeePa. The one I have had for 10+ yrs is a 5 qt 300 watt plus extra beaters/shield. It meets all my needs. Just want to change colors b/c of the remodel. Fridge/microwave/dishwasher are all black and the backsplash has a row of 3 black glass tiles running through the travertine. The new granite is Golden Pompeii with touches of black. Continue Reading

Difference between Kitchen Aid Stand mixers

Last Reply by Sooner 1402332004.52 | Started by Teddy55 in Kitchen & Food Talk

Hi all, I am changing the appliances in the kitchen (remodeled) to black. Currently have the cream color stand mixer, food processor and toaster What is the difference between the Artisan and the one for $289. Looks to be same watt and bowl size?? Kohls has the Artisan for $319.99 (after $30 rebate) Plus I have a 30% off coupon. Is this a good deal??? TIA Teddy Continue Reading

Re: Bliss Everclean or Shaw Clear Touch Carpet

In For the Home Talk 1384746937.963

DorothyL, Thanks for your response. Your carpet sounds very pretty:-) We are still searching but my husband is intent on getting one that is very "dense" and short. Doesn't much matter to me. He saw one at Home Depot he really liked Aladdin by Mohawk, Enrapture 11 Ordered my new kitchen and bath faucets today Delta Leland Arctic. It will be another couple of weeks before the remodel is complete:-) Teddy Continue Reading

Bliss Everclean or Shaw Clear Touch Carpet

Last Reply by AuntG 1384776802.75 | Started by Teddy55 in For the Home Talk

Hi all, We're replacing the carpet upstairs/stairs. I have narrowed my choices to these two. Been trying to find reviews to compare them. Anyone have experience w/either?? We have 2 Dachshunds and a Siamese cat. OH, we always take our shoes off in the house:-) TIA, Teddy Continue Reading

Page 1 of 23
1 2 3 4 ...23Next