19 Members and 17324 Guests Online

Teddy55's Activity

Re: Crackling sound in one ear

In Health & Fitness 1432150565.543

Hi everyone, When I awoke this morning the crackling noise was gone! I heard it slightly after my shower when I gently used a Qtip, but then nothing. Holding my breath it doesn't return. Will mention it at my next Drs appt though. Thanks, Teddy Continue Reading

Re: Crackling sound in one ear

In Health & Fitness 1432065211.447

Thanks everyone I have had annoying tinnitus since my late teens, I turned 60 in March. This just started a few days ago so will give it a little time before making an appt. I'm currently not able to drive b/c I had eye surgery and hate to ask my husband to take me. Hoping it goes away on it's own but doubt it will Thanks, Teddy Continue Reading

Crackling sound in one ear

Last Reply by QualityGal 1432379827.067 | Started by Teddy55 in Health & Fitness

Hi all, I had been wearing foam ear plugs at night to sleep. Recently I have noticed a crackling sound in my left ear during the day. No pain just the crackle sound. Needless to say I stopped wearing the ear plugs. Has anyone else had this happen? Will it go away on its own or should I make a Dr appt? TIA Teddy Continue Reading

Re: Berkshire Blanket and Horrible Pilling

In For the Home Talk 1425166599.203

Thanks adoreqvc and mominohio, Both are Berkshire Blanket/Premium Quality/ 100% Poly. No satin trim. They were not on flannel sheets and I did wash them as the manufacturer stated in Cold water, separately and Low heat dryer They were not inexpensive, just frustrates me. Maybe I'll wash again and alo try with the razor but the blanket is large and it is all over it, UGH Thanks for the suggestions Teddy Continue Reading

Berkshire Blanket and Horrible Pilling

Last Reply by adoreqvc 1425321139.123 | Started by Teddy55 in For the Home Talk

Hi all, I have looked for answers online but I usually get the best answers from this forum!! I have a couple of beautiful Berkshire brand blankets that after carefully washing have terrible pilling. I rewashed as suggested in cold water/dried but still pills of material all over the edges and body of blanket. They were washing separately by themselves. They were not pilling before washing. Suggestions were also to use a sticky roll/razor. UGH I may just donate them :-( Anyone else have this problem? TIA, Teddy Continue Reading

Re: Philosophy sale??

In philosophy 1416174454.98

I was just searching to see if anyone knows when the Friends and Family sale is?? Continue Reading

Re: Drugstore Facial Cleanser

In Beauty Banter 1416174391.187

tigress and F1 wild, I'm 59 with dry, sensitive skin. Not many wrinkles thanks to my Mom :-) Have been searching for something that was gentle, did not cause white bumps and that was cruelty free. This line meets my requirements. My skin seems to have changed a lot lately and this is the first line that has agreed with my skin and keeps my skin hydrated. Love the makeup line also. Use the mascara, eye liner (so creamy and stays put) powder and BB cream. Will try more in this line in the future. Continue Reading

Re: Drugstore Facial Cleanser

In Beauty Banter 1416084005.097

I have replaced all my Philosophy products including Purity cleanser with Salma Hayeks Nuance line at CVS. There are several cleansers to choose from. I use the Chamomile. The AGE AFFIRM line in this brand has replaced my When Hope Is Not Enough. Love the firming neck balm. Plus No Animal testing :-) Continue Reading

Re: Ellen Degeneress

In For the Home Talk 1414254711.843

I'm like pood, I haven't watched QVC for months but agree with mel b this show was a breath of fresh air. I actually sat and watched the entire hour. Love Carolyn's hair cut and they worked well together. Very funny in my opinion:-) Continue Reading

Re: My beloved dog is gone. Will the pain ever ease?

In Pet Lovers 1413817720.127

Canada61, I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved Faith. I have not been on the boards for quite a while. When my little dog was diagnosed with Lymphoma 3 yrs ago I came on this board to express my feelings, I had guilt I had somehow done something to bring about this diagnosis (which of course was not the case) 2 months of Chemo and we lost her 3 Oct 2011. This group supported me through her diagnosis, death and grieving. The pain is truly a physical pain, like a broken heart:'( A quote by Kahlil Gibran is my favorite When you are Sorrowful, Look again in your Heart and You shall see ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 24
1 2 3 4 ...24Next