TSV(R) Preview
16 Members and 9184 Guests Online

catprincess's Activity

Re: sport savvy

In Fashion Talk 1398791707.523

I loved SS and bought alot of it-most of it I am still wearing. D&Co Active is way too expensive when you have to buy the separates! Continue Reading

Re: Clinton Kelly's last show

In Fashion Talk 1398446921.42

I thought all the clothes were too tight, even on the models. Very disappointed! Continue Reading

Re: Potstickers

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1398359001.407

Why don't you just buy them at the grocery store. Kroger has them in frozen food, so does Sprouts & Super Walmart. They are about 10.00 for a large bag of chicken of pork! Much cheaper than having them shipped! Continue Reading

Re: Shoe Shopping with Grandma, I mean Jayne~

In Fashion Talk 1397837177.137

I just cringe when she slips those shoes on her bare feet. So unsanitary!!!! Continue Reading

Re: Just joined MrRebates and now can't order online with QVC (only!)

In Fashion Talk 1397837015.42

I have a 10 year old computer and have used Mr. Rebates on QVC for years-never had a problem! Continue Reading

Re: LE Starfish V neck tunics with pockets

In Fashion Talk 1397836800.663

I bought 2 or these tunics 2 weeks ago for the 30% off. The fabric is thin-reminds me of LOGO and they run big. I sent both back! Continue Reading

Unsealed Bags!

Last Reply by BonnieBelle 1398276647.65 | Started by catprincess in Q Did What?

UPS dumped several bags on my front steps today containing orders from the past week or so. When I picked them up the merchandise slid right out of the bag. The zip tab side was closed but the other end had never been sealed and one bag was heavily taped. Luckily everything was accounted for. Has this ever happened to anyone else? Continue Reading

Re: Liz Claiborne top

In Fashion Talk 1397671589.43

I bought a few of these tops at Penney from their Liz line. Yes, they are pretty, but unbearably warm in hot weather. The tank gets soaked with perspiration and is very uncomfortable to wear! Continue Reading

Re: Is there anyone besides me who won't be sporting a maxi skirt/dress this summer?

In Fashion Talk 1397322713.83

Not me! I saw so many people wearing them everywhere last Summer and most were way too long. On ewomanin Target tripped on her dress & fell right into a clothing rack! A nice pair of capris are fine with me! Continue Reading

Re: Orthaheel!

In Fashion Talk 1397153996.367

I hate the accent-but love the shoes! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 228
1 2 3 4 ...228Next