Back-in-Stock Fashions
94 Members and 13645 Guests Online

hulagirl's Activity

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- October 2014 (includes Spoilers)

In TV Talk 1414792088.36

On 10/31/2014 shesallthat said: On 10/31/2014 hulagirl said: Well, if any of you had any doubts at all about Maya's ulterior motive, today should have cleared that up. Money, power, beating Caroline, Rick might be on her list somewhere, but only as a means to an end. did she actually say something about beating caroline???? i never doubted that for a second - but i missed it today!!! i hope rick ends up looking like a fool and realizes she has used him. well - a bigger fool than he already is! What I meant by beating Caroline was getting Rick back.......not physically beating her. I think s... Continue Reading

Re: Connie on Wake Up In Style on Shop HQ

In Fashion Talk 1414783633.58

On 10/31/2014 2cockers1cat said: On 10/31/2014 hulagirl said: She's as close to Charla as they come......I'd love to have Charla back, but I hear she lives in Florida now. Manuela and her assistant, Lori, spent a girlfriend day with Charla. I assume it was Saturday, since she had a gap in her on-air schedule. There was a FB post. Charla is such a hoot.....nothing phony about her at all. My very fave right now on SHOPHQ is Heather......she's so pretty and she definitely not high maintenance.....they joke about the way she just throws her hair up in a pony tail.....nothing special!! But, w... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1414783441.59

Well, if any of you had any doubts at all about Maya's ulterior motive, today should have cleared that up. Money, power, beating Caroline, Rick might be on her list somewhere, but only as a means to an end. Continue Reading

Re: The Lamo TSV

In Fashion Talk 1414778953.55

On 10/31/2014 Remee said: Can't believe it ! Label snobbery, and even reverse label snobbery at that ! You guys are just too much ! It's not label snobbery with me, it's real material snobbery......I want real materials, lambs wool, leather, etc. If that happens to be Uggs, or any other brand, so be it. A lot of the shoes sold on the Q are not real leather....same goes for some boots. Those things kill my feet because they don't breathe. I know these boots are real suede, but the fur is fake and I hate fake fur, too. Continue Reading

Re: Connie on Wake Up In Style on Shop HQ

In Fashion Talk 1414773190.757

She's as close to Charla as they come......I'd love to have Charla back, but I hear she lives in Florida now. Continue Reading

Re: Y&R ............ It's Halloween, will Nick & Sharon get married???

In TV Talk 1414773010.527

I hope not.....I'm sick of Sharon getting away with everything because of her mental illness......wouldn't matter if she was ill or not, she's pulled enough stuff....and don't even get me started on Faith.....I love children, but they need to either find a new actress or write her lines so she's not such a spoiled brat....(sorry about the Faith rant, but she gets on my last nerve). Continue Reading

Re: The Lamo TSV

In Fashion Talk 1414772775.853

On 10/31/2014 LisaB said: no, I think of Lame O! when i hear it. LOL....me too!! To me, they're fake Uggs. I'd rather have one pair of the real thing than 3 or 4 of these, but that's just me. I also don't buy clothing that has "faux" anything on it. I'd rather have a plain shirt or blouse than something with fake leather and fake jewels, sequins, etc. I love my Uggs and the real lambs wool keeps my cold feet toasty...not so sure fake fur would do the same for me. Continue Reading

Re: Germack lady making me nuts constantly handling all the nuts/fruits!

In Viewpoints 1414708766.79

Sometimes it's just fun to have a good ol belly-laugh!! Continue Reading

Re: Germack lady making me nuts constantly handling all the nuts/fruits!

In Viewpoints 1414696724.833

I was going to use the world fondling in the thread title, but I was afraid of the direction it would go........but she really does fondle the nuts!! Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1414696584.273

On 10/30/2014 luvmyteddy said: It's been written that Caroline and Maya are friends in real life so these scenes are probably a lot of fun for them. I don't like Rick right now but I'm glad Ridge is not getting CEO. It was fun to see the Big Brother guests at the bar. More of them back tomorrow for the party. I couldn't believe how Rick just stood there and let Maya tear into Caroline that way......this is NONE OF HER BUSINESS!! If I was Caroline, I might be having second thoughts on trying to keep my marriage (but I'd rather see her get him back because it would send Maya over the edge). Continue Reading

Page 1 of 587
1 2 3 4 ...587Next