Just-Reduced Clearance
19 Members and 11708 Guests Online

hulagirl's Activity

Re: 11 Co-Hosts Reunite for THE VIEW's Farewell To Walters

In TV Talk 1398004103.17

I wish it was a farewell to not only Babs, but the whole show. It's awful! Continue Reading

Re: Serena Williams TSV & G by Guliana Rancic new shows starting @midnight 2moro

In Fashion Talk 1396914255.923

I'm loving G.'s shows......she is fun to listen to and the clothes are really cute. Continue Reading

Re: Nancy Hornbeck - one of your very best!

In The Q We Love 1396827431.483

On 4/6/2014 sparklestar said: On 4/6/2014 hulagirl said: Ever since she started, I gave her chance after chance because she was a nightmare to watch. She was all over the place....hyper, singing, flitting around the set, voice tone that would crack rocks.....drove me nuts. I gave up even trying to watch her.....if she's as great as you all say, there must have been a miracle performed....glad she's doing so well. Sometimes it would be best just to hold your tongue. I said nothing wrong......I only commented on her presenting skills at the times I watched her. I did not attack her as a per... Continue Reading

Re: Nancy Hornbeck - one of your very best!

In The Q We Love 1396819439.177

Ever since she started, I gave her chance after chance because she was a nightmare to watch. She was all over the place....hyper, singing, flitting around the set, voice tone that would crack rocks.....drove me nuts. I gave up even trying to watch her.....if she's as great as you all say, there must have been a miracle performed....glad she's doing so well. Continue Reading

Sunny Leigh.......

Last Reply by pink dogwood 1396892327.54 | Started by hulagirl in Fashion Talk

Great..........more tent tops! (just what the Q needs). Continue Reading

Re: The View

In TV Talk 1396700279.97

On 3/31/2014 kimthib said: On 3/29/2014 Mmsfoxxie said: On 3/28/2014 Lynneuk said: On 3/28/2014 Summer Sunflowers said: On 3/28/2014 RINGER said: Once Barb leaves, think it will totally fold!! That's what I was thinking. I think the opposite is true. It is always a much better show when Barbara is away. You're right. Ms. Barbara slows the show down making sure she gets her speeches in. She's the boss so that's ok but that doesn't make it a good thing. Barbara constantly brings the show to a screeching halt--plus, half the time, she doesn't get the joke and hasn't a clue what the others are... Continue Reading

Re: Y&R Discussion

In TV Talk 1396698261.077

On 4/4/2014 Amaly said: Yep, have always thought Paul was Dylan's father. But, why hasn't Paul figured it out if he was with Nikki. So if Scottie is 40, then Lauren is near 60 & preggers? I think it will be a false alarm. You really think Police Chief Clueless could actually figure out anything??? Even when he was a private eye and had his own agency, his assistant Lynn was the one that figured out everything. Paul is one dim bulb....... Continue Reading

Re: ‘GMA’ Star Lara Spencer Openly Despised By New Anchor Amy Robach

In Viewpoints 1396615565.927

On 4/4/2014 Cats3000 said: On 4/3/2014 deepwaterdotter said: So nobody watches CBS in the morning? What's "CBS in the morning"? Nora looks like she's got a stick stuck you know where and I don't care for Charlie or Gayle at all......big yawn! Continue Reading

Re: Letterman's Retirement & His Possible Successor

In TV Talk 1396615365.367

I'm glad to see him go......his sour grapes since the Tonight Show fiasco got old real fast for me.....maybe now CBS might get me to watch (if they get a decent replacement, because the rest of the guys on the other stations now are awful). Just because some thrived on Sat. Night Live, doesn't mean they're any good hosting these shows. Continue Reading

Re: ‘GMA’ Star Lara Spencer Openly Despised By New Anchor Amy Robach

In Viewpoints 1396614658.74

Amy sounds like she could be snotty.......shouldn't her opinion be kept between her and her superiors instead of making it known to the Radar "source". She's not the boss. I've worked many times with people I didn't like or respect, but I was able to do it. IF this is true, I think it puts Amy in a worse light than Lara.....makes her sound jealous, petty, and snooty. By the way, what "hard breaking field work stories" has George ever broke? Does Amy consider him a "real journalist"? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 511
1 2 3 4 ...511Next