Boot Boutique
13 Members and 10365 Guests Online

hulagirl's Activity

Re: Walnut Wonder Cake

In Recipe Swap 1410991405.163

I'm not a lover of frosting, so this is right up my alley!! Thanks.... Continue Reading

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- September 2014 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1410991227.27

On 9/17/2014 Sooner said: On 9/17/2014 maddiecat said: Would it be too crazy of a storyline if Hope were already pregnant with Wyatt's baby, then decided to go back to Liam before she realized she was pregnant? Talk about a serious dilemma. I hope Hope stays with Wyatt and enjoys her new crazy family. Having Quinn for a mother-in-law should have been enough to scare Hope. I like Liam and Ivy together. I think that is where they will go with this. We can go from "Will anybody really get married" to "Whose baby is it?" It will probably be either Quinn or Wyatt messing with Hope's birth contro... Continue Reading

Re: Just for fun......what show hosts from other shopping channels would you like to see working at the Q??

In Viewpoints 1410990637.03

On 9/17/2014 sidsmom said: Colleen Lopez would be an amazing addition. That's one pretty lady. She is good.......love her beautiful hands! Continue Reading

Re: Just for fun......what show hosts from other shopping channels would you like to see working at the Q??

In Viewpoints 1410990582.58

On 9/17/2014 RoughDraft said: Charla Rines Yes.....I remember Charla......what a hoot!! She could sell Isomers like crazy! Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1410983352.49

On 9/17/2014 deepwaterdotter said: Paul Deasy Now that Paul is a vendor, I'm not sure he'd go back to being a show host. He was good, though. Continue Reading

Just for fun......what show hosts from other shopping channels would you like to see working at the Q??

Last Reply by littleblueparakeet 1410997445.21 | Started by hulagirl in Viewpoints

I would like to see Heather Hall (my fave from ShopHQ), Callie from HSN, Daniel Green from HSN. Continue Reading

Re: What is the last piece of clothing/fashion you bought?

In Fashion Talk 1410983004.287

On 9/17/2014 Boehm Collecter said: Just returned from a trip to Italy to visit family. I purchased a Florentine Leather Handbag in Florence and a really soft denim shirt with a very soft pattern. My husband and I also had custom made, matching, 18K gold wedding bands made in Florence for our tenth wedding anniversary which is this Friday, September 19th. Love the rings for an anniversary celebration.....congratulations!! Continue Reading

Re: Apple launches iOS 8 for iPhone & iPad with third-party keyboards, widgets, Continuity & more

In Electronics Talk 1410982658.447

On 9/17/2014 dooBdoo said: On 9/17/2014 hulagirl said: I heard today to hold off on the iCloud thing until after Oct.23rd. (I think that's the date).....something about it not being quite ready yet.....if you do it now, it can't be undone......might want to check with an Apple store, but I'm holding off on the "cloud" part. Hi, hulagirl! You probably heard we should wait until the new Mac OS X Yosemite is released, and that's anticipated to be late October. That's it!! I'm downloading now, but will decline the iCloud until later. I've got an iPhone 5 right now, but am going for the 6 ve... Continue Reading

Re: Apple launches iOS 8 for iPhone & iPad with third-party keyboards, widgets, Continuity & more

In Electronics Talk 1410981350.943

I heard today to hold off on the iCloud thing until after Oct.23rd. (I think that's the date).....something about it not being quite ready yet.....if you do it now, it can't be undone......might want to check with an Apple store, but I'm holding off on the "cloud" part. Continue Reading

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- September 2014 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1410981184.42

I like the way that Wyatt, Quinn, and Bill keep saying that Liam has to RESPECT Hope and Wyatt's marriage when Wyatt has NEVER respected Hope and Liam's relationship from the day he moved in with Liam.......so enough with the "respect" word. I was ready to choke those words out of Liam today.....why does it take this guy and hour to tell a 2 minute story.......good grief. I'm still not convinced that Hope will go back to Liam....she's made excuses for Wyatt since she met him, so why should that change.....he'll get a pass no matter what. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 574
1 2 3 4 ...574Next