TSV(R) Preview
142 Members and 15946 Guests Online

hulagirl's Activity

Re: my chin just hit the floor! recieved e-mail about my return

In Viewpoints 1414001817.603

I remember sending something back once for an exchange and ended up with a credit to my credit card instead.....no explanation re: no more in stock or anything other reason. Continue Reading

Re: Tre sent a letter to the judge

In Viewpoints 1414000532.623

I guess we can only hope for Joe's deportation after their jail time is over.....yeah, like that will ever happen! Continue Reading

Re: New Jeans

In Fashion Talk 1414000325.817

On 10/22/2014 songbird said: On 10/22/2014 moonstone dunes said: Perhaps by "straight" HSN jeans you mean they don't fit skin tight like the legging jeans in the example the OP gave. Those legging style jeans look great on the size 2 models in those images and I would even suggest that those images are photoshopped, after all, they are selling an expensive garment that will sag at the butt and bag at the knees, just like any pant or jean. Mannequins don't move. Skinny style jeans have 10" openings. Straight style jeans don't. Skinny jeans are just as snug as leggings, but have a much thicker... Continue Reading

Re: What has happened to Denim & Co???

In Denim & Co 1413984434.05

Seems to me they still have the same old stuff.....elastic waist pants, huge t-shirts, and fleece. Continue Reading

Re: Texting

In Viewpoints 1413984255.43

It's against the law in my state to hand-hold your cell phone and talk and also no texting.......big deal! The law is never enforced......every single day when I'm behind the wheel I'm dodging people (everyone from soccer moms, grandma's, teens, and guys in trucks) with their cell phone attached to their hand trying to do it all while driving........I hate it. I have no idea what is going through their minds......the especially scary ones are the older grandma types that have enough of a problem even handling their cell phone when they're sitting in a chair, but they feel they HAVE TO ANSWER ... Continue Reading

Re: Tre sent a letter to the judge

In Viewpoints 1413983602.21

I want to see her in about 6 months in an orange jumpsuit and gray roots growing out.....so sick of her and Juicy.......she IS dumb as a stump, but I think when it comes to money, her brain cells kick in and I'm sure she was in on what her hubby was doing......both total scam artists. Continue Reading

Re: Renee Zellweger

In Viewpoints 1413983131.043

Did she go to the same doctor as Kenny Rogers?? Continue Reading

Re: New Jeans

In Fashion Talk 1413982803.053

I like J Brand jeans and they're all in the 200-plus range......for cheap jeans I like Old Navy Rock Star....... It was hard the first time I laid out a huge amount for a pair of jeans, but those J Brand's make my bottom look so good.....I have a flat butt (so did my Mom) and that made it worth it to me to spend a little more......I don't wear them when I do chore work etc., but they're my go-to when I go out. Nordstrom is where I get them....our "luxury" dept. store here doesn't carry them. I've asked and asked, but I never see them on any of their racks. Continue Reading

Re: Y&R 's Gloria is heading to B&B!

In TV Talk 1413930273.573

This is an A-number 1 actress....I've seen her recently when she was younger in some Magnum P.I. reruns......she's not only good, she's beautiful.....I'd kill to look as good as she looks. I wish they would use her more. Continue Reading

Re: No more TCM on Dish??

In Viewpoints 1413930082.5

On 10/21/2014 hckynut said: On 10/21/2014 hulagirl said: One of my favorite channels, Turner Classic Movies, isn't on my Dish anymore.....I might be pulling it today and remarrying my cable company. Be sure to see if you have a contract agreement first. Thanks John....my contract was up last March, so I'm good with that one. I am going to hold off and see if it returns......the last thing I really want to do is go back to cable. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 584
1 2 3 4 ...584Next