TSV(R) Preview
90 Members and 16479 Guests Online

hulagirl's Activity

Re: rude posts

In Beauty Banter 1408748339.133

I like him....it's a refreshing change to see a guy selling these things!! He's more than up to the task!! Good job Alberti!! Continue Reading

Re: Summer gets on my last nerve (Y&R)

In TV Talk 1408747939.45

I couldn't believe the things Austin was saying to comatose Phyllis today......good grief, nothing like dumping all his dirty laundry on someone who's ill. And again, Summer was playing her role as Edgar Bergen.....jumping in to turn Austin into Charlie McCarthy. At least he had the guts to tell Summer that he didn't marry her because he loved her, but to keep her from testifying....I think that might come back to haut her. I'm still not sure he's really "in love" with her. He might think so, but wait until he's been with her a while. Continue Reading

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- August 2014 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1408747534.867

Wyatt was pretty proud of himself today, wasn't he. That smirk he always has on his face makes me want to smack it off. I'm not sure what's going to happen....Hopeless might just stay married to the jerk. I can't believe Deacon is jeopardizing his relationship with her by partnering in with Quinn...he can't be that stupid (can he??). Continue Reading

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- August 2014 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1408747319.333

On 8/22/2014 luvmyteddy said: I didn't think he would ever split it out! All she has to do is check it out. If I were Liam I would say sorry too late. I'm sure Wyatt will walk in but the damage is done. Wyatt and Hope sure don't act like happy newlyweds. I kept saying good gawd, just say it......I was ready to jump into my TV and start shaking him. Wyatt will come in and mess up the whole thing. I want this dang show to be an hour long.....this 10 minutes of show and 20 minutes of commercials is driving me crazy. Continue Reading

Re: Coach Ditka selling his steaks on Shophq.

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1408662085.427

On 8/21/2014 pebblebrook said: After what he said about those of us who object to the Washington Redskins team's name, I wouldn't buy anything he peddled. But QVC has no shame when it comes to some of its product vendors. Don't get a bee in your bloomers.....he's NOT on QVC, he's on Shophq. This thread is more about Bear fan nostalgia than the price of his meat!! Is there anything out there that doesn't set somebody off?? Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1408660040.067

On 8/21/2014 Chi-town girl said: Right on! Those were the days... love Sweetness-forever!!! Was at the "original" Soldier Field to see the game when he broke the running record. Not interested in the Ditka steaks, but enjoy watching Coach Ditka on espn during football season. Walter Payton will always be my number one player.......Coach is Coach....and I always loved the SNL skit on the "Super Fans". Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1408659820.79

On 8/21/2014 piperbay said: When was the Coach on? I missed it. Definitely miss Ditka's spunk and the rest of the the team the way it was back in the eighties. He was on 4 to 5 central time.....back on tonight! Continue Reading

Re: Can you wear clothes or jewelry belonging to someone who has passed?

In Viewpoints 1408659046.5

Doesn't bother me in the least....makes me feel a little closer to them. Continue Reading

Coach Ditka selling his steaks on Shophq.

Last Reply by Ladybug724 1408666491.417 | Started by hulagirl in Kitchen & Food Talk

They make K.C. steaks look kind of sad. I've never seen fillets that looked that good. They're pricey, but definitely making my mouth water. (also miss Coach/Walter Payton/Super Bowl Shuffle/The Fridge/Bear hay days). Continue Reading

Re: Information on how to get anti virus protection for new Ipad

In Electronics Talk 1408658289.677

I didn't think you needed virus protection for Apple products...... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 563
1 2 3 4 ...563Next