Maxi Dresses
134 Members and 9331 Guests Online

hulagirl's Activity

Re: There's a software update ready for download.

In Electronics Talk 1398272334.627

Just for information.....I check for software update a couple of times a week on my iPhone 5....and when I checked this morning, there was the one I mentioned ready for download....it was a quick one and I was just letting anyone else know who might be interested........ Continue Reading

Re: the real housewives of orange county.....4/21/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

In Viewpoints 1398271565.253

On 4/23/2014 terrier3 said: On 4/23/2014 croemer said: Well on the Vicki front I just found this, seems she has moved on from Brooks and this guy may be a great match. Good looking too! I also hope she cleans up her act a little.....she always acts so trashy when she drinks and starts running her loud mouth. Bye Bye Brooks! RHWOC star Vicki Gunvalson has been in a tumultuous relationship with Ayers for years, but RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that she’s been spotted out with a new man and we’ve got all the details and photos about her new romance. Looks like someo... Continue Reading

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- April 2014 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1398271280.417

I'm team Liam......can't stand obnoxious Wyatt or his spooky mommy. Continue Reading

Re: Did anyone just hear MBR say...?

In Beauty Banter 1398271019.953

Didn't hear it because I can never get past "now here's the thing" with her. Continue Reading

Re: Do you think Tori and Dean should do this new reality show?

In Viewpoints 1398270605.283

I guess the old saying that if he'll cheat with you, he'll cheat on you might hold true here. Dean was married and cheated on his former wife with Tori...........just sayin!! Continue Reading

Re: What brand of clothing fits your body the best?

In Fashion Talk 1398255058.223

I wear a lot of Talbots Petite clothing and (believe it or not) Old Navy Rock Star skinny jeans.....sometimes even cheap stuff works better. Continue Reading

Re: Neiman-Marcus fashion guru, Ken Downing 5 must-haves for Spring

In Fashion Talk 1398254786.79

Got all but the backpack.....skipping that one and will carry my Coach Bleeker Perforated Tote instead. Continue Reading

There's a software update ready for download.

Last Reply by hulagirl 1398272334.627 | Started by hulagirl in Electronics Talk

iOS 7.1.1 is ready for download.... Continue Reading

Re: the real housewives of orange county.....4/21/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

In Viewpoints 1398186111.01

Well, I guess the one thing we all learned (and already knew) is the Vickster is still doing Brooks.........how she can ignore and make excuses for Brooks saying that Ryan should abuse Brianna is beyond belief. That's one thing I would never forget or forgive. Vicki is just afraid she's too old to get anyone else....period! She's way too desperate and is willing to buy a man for herself.....a con artist to boot! I guess if she keeps saying that everyone else is wrong about him, she might believe it herself.......NOT! I don't think either one of them told the counselor everything.....I got... Continue Reading

Re: I used Tan Towels on my vacation and.....

In Beauty Banter 1398185413.76

On 4/22/2014 Sandgirl said: On 4/22/2014 hulagirl said: On 4/22/2014 Sandgirl said: Quick question. Did you go in a pool or ocean at all? I'm wondering how they hold up in Salt Water or a pool. We don't go on vac. until Oct. and between now and then I am going to be trying diff. self tanners. Thank yoU! I did go in the ocean....didn't go in a pool. I had no issues with ocean water....not sure what would happen in a pool. Perfect! Thank you. Were you in Hawaii (Hulagirl) :) Yes......back to my former home.....had a great time!! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 513
1 2 3 4 ...513Next