Better Than Black Friday
22 Members and 16143 Guests Online

hulagirl's Activity

Re: Y&R Nick's day of recognition, how about Jack...

In TV Talk 1417123333.727

On 11/27/2014 annabellethecat said: Who was that? Who found Nick? I didn't recognize her. I guess now we'll have to wait until middle or end of next week to find out who's baby it is. I am soooooo disappointed that they turned Stitch into some kind of Saint. I never cared for him. I guess they did that so Victoria's choice would be between two legitimate "eligible" (for her, anyway) father for baby Katie (that's my cat's name). After all, we couldn't have Victoria in love with a killer, goodness knows. Anyway, ugh, all of this is stupid. Why can't anyone smell the liquor on Niki's breath? I w... Continue Reading

Re: School Considered Canceling Nutcracker Trip to Protect Kids From Christmas Tree Exposure

In Viewpoints 1417122907.71

Don't tell Jane Treacy about this......Miss Nutcracker herself!! Yikes! Continue Reading

Re: Every time I think of purchasing something from this line, I think of all the warnings and don't.

In Temp-tations 1417022808.903

I won't buy it.....another thing I stay away from is Keurig.....way too many failures for this one. I don't care if they do send you another one, why get a product and never be sure when you go to use it, that it's going to work. That combined with a baking dish that cracks in half when you remove it from the over......I don't need either one. Continue Reading

Re: Why so many changes at QVC? I'm getting that "bad feeling" as too many players are leaving the game (so to speak).

In Q Did What? 1416941997.427

On 10/24/2014 TN Girly Girl said: I'm not going to miss the prima dona either. Maybe now some of the other hosts will be able to grow and showcase their talents. I'm sure they hate being in her shadow, as well. Bye bye Lisa...it's about time. Huh?? The last time I looked this was a network devoted to selling merchandise, NOT a variety program network to showcase the talents of the hosts........Nancy has done her share of throwing in the singing and dancing, along with the constant "like me, like me" for her facebook account, and Jane Treacy has told us time and time again that she WAS a ball... Continue Reading

Re: Anymore Bobbi Brown shows?

In Beauty Banter 1416925544.087

On 11/25/2014 susan25 said: On 11/25/2014 hulagirl said: On 11/25/2014 JMFINLEY001 said: I don't know but she is offering some awesome deals on her website!!!!!!! Exactly!! I just received my latest order from the BB website. Why anyone would want to pay Q's inflated s&h charges for her products is beyond me.....plus, they seem to be at my door in record time. I would imagine that it isn't just her website but some other products that are sold on QVC that you could find at a better price on their website instead of purchasing from QVC. ITA Continue Reading

Re: Spoiler - who was eliminated tonite from DWTS?

In Beauty Banter 1416924256.57

I'm pulling for Sadie.......(although, she probably won't win). Continue Reading

Re: Anymore Bobbi Brown shows?

In Beauty Banter 1416923748.347

On 11/25/2014 JMFINLEY001 said: I don't know but she is offering some awesome deals on her website!!!!!!! Exactly!! I just received my latest order from the BB website. Why anyone would want to pay Q's inflated s&h charges for her products is beyond me.....plus, they seem to be at my door in record time. Continue Reading

Re: I love my iPhone 5, but went to my Verizon store today and ordered a 6!!

In Electronics Talk 1416922629.19

On 11/24/2014 Lynnj said: On 11/24/2014 violann said: Got it!!!! It's installing my software right now. Congrats. Have fun with your new toy. Yay Yay........you'll discover new things ever day.....enjoy!! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 603
1 2 3 4 ...603Next