Spring Fashion Days
33 Members and 18008 Guests Online

hulagirl's Activity

Re: O/T OK Something Bothers Me, So I'll Bring It Up

In Beauty Banter 1425564971.65

Well......since this was posted in Beauty Banter, I think Dan's new puppy is BEAUTIFUL!! I guess I just wish that once in a while something nice could happen that wouldn't have to have some sort of cause, political or moral view thrown on top of it!! People need to be able to do what they wish and what works for THEIR life. I always get the feeling that those who got their dog/cat at a shelter somehow feel morally superior to those who choose another option. Continue Reading

Re: Visa says we're all going to have internet-connected fridges in the future

In Viewpoints 1425511414.85

More big brother............they'll probably have a camera hidden somewhere in it so when you open it to get something Michelle O will show up on the screen to scold you for what you're eating. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone know how to stop AARP from sending so much junk mail, & email?

In Viewpoints 1425511239.163

They'll stalk you until the day you die......after that, they'll probably dig down to deliver those great insurance deals.............I've never joined and I never will and I am also sick of their junk!!! Continue Reading

Re: Iris (model) Needs to Stop Interrupting Amy

In Fashion Talk 1425344066.663

I'd rather have Iris host the show.....I'm liking her a lot!!! Continue Reading

Re: WHAT'S GOING ON?? I got part of my Bold & the Beautiful in Spanish today!!

In TV Talk 1425323273.997

On 3/2/2015 annabellethecat said: This happened to me a few times but usually when I accidentally pushed the button that changes from English to Spanish. I'm curious. Did it change back to English without you changing anything? I wasn't anywhere near the remote when this happened......I was on my computer at my desk....it changed to Spanish by itself and back by itself. Continue Reading

WHAT'S GOING ON?? I got part of my Bold & the Beautiful in Spanish today!!

Last Reply by loveschocolate 1425593871.15 | Started by hulagirl in TV Talk

Right in the middle of the show all the characters (Steffy, Ridge, and later Deacon) started speaking their dialog in Spanish! Did anyone else have this happen? Continue Reading

Re: Jill Keeps Griping Her Hands in the Silver Rings During the Silver Style Show!

In Jewelry Talk 1425218076.923

On 2/28/2015 poshmini said: Jill also has a bad habit of moving her hand a lot to show the jewelry while she is talking and makes it hard to get a good look at the styles and so on. Jane does that a lot as well, when she demos jewelry. It's hard to focus on the item. Probably drives the camera person nuts as well. So I just don't watch them. Jane wouldn't be able to say a word without flapping her hands.....they're connected to her voice box! I don't watch much anymore either. Continue Reading

Re: What is the most you paid or would pay for concert tickets?

In Viewpoints 1425073891.823

I've paid around $120, but would never go over $200 (and hope to never have to go that high). Continue Reading

Re: Recommendations on a Foot Cream/Balm?

In Beauty Banter 1424987343.573

Paige Meadows Foot Cream......I love this stuff. They have their own website (an no, it's not me or a friend/family member, etc.) Continue Reading

Re: JUMPSUITS- are you jumping on board?

In Fashion Talk 1424980790.993

NO, because when I gotta go, I GOTTA GO! I could just see me peeing myself the first time I had to run to the restroom and I'm struggling to get that thing pulled down w/o mopping the floor with it..........way too much work! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 630
1 2 3 4 ...630Next