Guaranteed Delivery
104 Members and 18688 Guests Online

hulagirl's Activity

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- December 2014 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1418998592.59

I guess Ivy goes to Rick to let him know she saw him.....is she nuts? I would have had my cell camera out and be over at Caroline's in a nano-second. Rick is a two-faced sleeze and now he's turned into a con-man.....stupid Eric always has his head up his own butt! Continue Reading

Re: Jayne and Pat on Fashionably Early Need an Intervention

In Fashion Talk 1418998210.283

On 12/19/2014 Johnnyeager said: Obese is a bit much. None of the hosts appear obese to me. No it's not......I can think of two right off the top of my head! It's their body and their choice....doesn't matter to me. Continue Reading

Re: Those polka-dot jammies were pretty cute

In Isaac Mizrahi Live! 1418997480.027

I got my cream/black ones......I love them BUT, they're huge!! I ordered an extra small and hoped that they would be big enough, but I've got room for another person in these things....no more left in XXS in the color I want.....they're going back :( Continue Reading

Re: Why do women feel this constant need to hug or air-kiss everyone they come in contact with???

In Viewpoints 1418773871.007

On 12/16/2014 YorkieonmyPillow said: People need to know it's okay to have BOUNDARIES (especially young girls), and if someone comes in on you like that, they are presumptuous. It's okay to dodge it. It's not rude, unless you make it that way. Some of the Q hosts actually DO go in on the vendors.....Albany, for one and last night Sandra was doing it.......I hate that! They need to just say welcome and their name and proceed with the presentation. Lisa was the queen of phony hug/air-kiss. Hopefully, the younger hosts will not do this. Continue Reading

Re: Those polka-dot jammies were pretty cute

In Isaac Mizrahi Live! 1418773335.213

I got the cream/black ones......no robe for me, though. I don't like robes with a tie.....prefer knee-length with a zipper. Continue Reading

Re: Any items on the TO ME, FROM ME list?

In Fashion Talk 1418738924.423

I'm looking over my Tiffany catalog........ Continue Reading

Re: Someone on Y&R unexpectedly comes up preggers ........... guess who???

In TV Talk 1418738819.2

Stitch makes my skin crawl......I've never liked Kelly or him. He, like Kelly, pushed himself into a relationship with an unavailable person. Neither one has any boundaries. Continue Reading

Re: Is this weird??

In All About Shoes 1418738349.4

On 12/16/2014 Rtmom said: Not weird at all, I do likewise. Comfort all the way! I guess I ask because I ordered a third pair of same shoes yesterday......they're the ones I wear at Jazzercise and a limited edition. When looking in my closet, I counted 5 different pairs of shoes that I've bought multiples of......guess I hadn't realized it was that many. Oh well, glad I have back-ups of my favorites. Continue Reading

Re: Describe What Christmas Means To You In 3 Words

In Viewpoints 1418738132.2

Jesus birthday celebration (I love the songs at midnight mass....makes me feel warm all over). Continue Reading

Re: Why do women feel this constant need to hug or air-kiss everyone they come in contact with???

In Viewpoints 1418737927.913

On 12/16/2014 Vamp said: Just say you think you're starting to get a cold, and they'll back off. I have to learn to think a little faster on my feet....... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 609
1 2 3 4 ...609Next