132 Members and 19873 Guests Online

hulagirl's Activity

Re: QVC Britain

In Viewpoints 1429911956.467

The Isaac vendor rep. killed my love of a British accent......does anyone remember Lavinia? (I think that was her name) who was on the Q for a while....nobody could understand her. Continue Reading

Re: Sharon Case (Y&R) Gone??

In TV Talk 1429911524.95

On 4/23/2015 JESSA said: It's a shame what they did to Sharon Cases character on that show. They made her into a complete idiot. ITA......this just goes on and on with Sharon......they either need to do something to redeem the character, or have her move on. Continue Reading

Re: Kathy Van Zeeland Bags at Walmart

In All About Handbags 1429911286.523

That's where they've always belonged.....jmo. Continue Reading

Re: Dr. Phil Thursday

In Viewpoints 1429829330.11

OP...you didn't mention that the shooter was the mistress husband........what's wrong with people these days.........everybody seems to think that there's always something better than what they have.....this situation was a total mess. Continue Reading

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- April 2015 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1429829135.947

Wyatt has no idea that "Little Miss Goldigger #2" is as big a con artist as her brother/sister and he seems to be thinking with both heads at the moment....one more than the other. I almost upchucked today at Eric and Brooke (with the obvious hairpiece.....you'd think TV hairstylist would do a better job) fawning all over Rickeee today. Continue Reading

Re: Boy was I wrong about Genie bras

In Fashion Talk 1429818768.22

Genie is all I've worn for the past 2 1/2 years......love them! Continue Reading

Re: Last Isomers TTV (All In One Series)

In Beauty Banter 1429747489.313

On 4/22/2015 Lucky Dog said: Thanks CAmakeuplover and hulagirl. Do any of you use the All In One Series and what are your thoughts? Thanks. I've used Isomers for years and years.......love it!! I really like the "One Series" because it saves having too many bottles around and makes the whole routine simple. I do think I've had good results......I have very few lines and the ones I do have are so faint they're barely noticeable. I think that since I started using the products before I really had any issues has helped keep the wrinkle/line fairy away (for a little while anyway). Continue Reading

Re: Last Isomers TTV (All In One Series)

In Beauty Banter 1429745688.743

Yikes......I got mine today, too......ordered two of the sets....I'm off to check. Thanks for waiting..........both of my sets were good!! Continue Reading

Re: Some hosts own how many of the items?

In Viewpoints 1429742713.607

Jane Treacy must have to rent a storage facility for her shoes......she seems to buy multiples of everthing she shows. Continue Reading

Re: Should John Hinckley, Jr. be released ?

In Viewpoints 1429742605.86

NO! He shouldn't even be having these free days every month. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 638
1 2 3 4 ...638Next