Living for Me
130 Members and 18978 Guests Online

hulagirl's Activity

Re: My Jenny Journey...........WOW!!

In Health & Fitness 1422216687.607

On 1/23/2015 Mmsfoxxie said: On 1/23/2015 hulagirl said: On 1/23/2015 Mmsfoxxie said: Congratulations hulagirl! I remember when you first started with them and how successful you were. Will you be part-time or full-time? I'm very familiar with Jenny and tink it's a great program. I'm going to just work part-time.....I'm not sure I want a full-time job at this stage of my life! Thanks for the congrats. Free Food!! Lol. Or half price. LOL.......20% off!! Continue Reading

Re: New Lisa Rinna, Seth Aaron, Project Runway & GILI Spring Apparel!

In Fashion Talk 1422216135.957

I'm liking some of the Dennis Basso things.....love that eyelet jacket.....I'm going to be watching for that one! Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1422056322.413

On 1/23/2015 Mmsfoxxie said: Congratulations hulagirl! I remember when you first started with them and how successful you were. Will you be part-time or full-time? I'm very familiar with Jenny and tink it's a great program. I'm going to just work part-time.....I'm not sure I want a full-time job at this stage of my life! Thanks for the congrats. Continue Reading

Re: That Byzantine price is crazy!!

In Jewelry Talk 1422028745.583

It's gold......you're not going to get much of anything cheap these days. If you do find a cheap price, the gold is so thin and flimsy that it would never hold up. I won't buy hollow stuff.....it just doesn't hold up well at all. I really don't see much home shopping jewelry that I would buy. I do have a couple of costume pieces from the Jackie Kennedy line, but that's about it. I like my Tiffany silver pieces and wear some of the gold I've had for a long time. Continue Reading

Re: Who is excited about the Isomers TSV?

In Beauty Banter 1422028623.8

On 1/23/2015 NiteStar said: On 1/23/2015 chisos said: I have never used Copper P - what is it for? Is it like a calming toner? Does it firm skin? Will I use that liter before it loses efficasy? TIA I too would like to know what the Copper P is for and what it does for your skin. If it's just for cuts and bruises, then I don't need it and would never be able to us up that amount of product before it lost its efficacy. It has a serum consistency and I use it to keep the redness at bay on my face.....I also use it on minor burns (oven/curling iron,etc.), as well as minor cuts. I use Nair for f... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1422026114.147

On 1/23/2015 terrier3 said: On 1/23/2015 hulagirl said: I'm a little nervous, but I've lived through the struggles of most who have food issues, so here's hoping I can do this......thanks for the kind words. I am doing something similar...I am a seasonal worker for a health insurer. I was so happy with my ACA policy and how it allowed me to leave my corporate job and start my own business. My enthusiasm led me to work for the insurer during open enrollment. We had a sales meeting today - I have sold as many plans as the other 9 seasonal workers - COMBINED. I chalk it up to personal experienc... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1422024252.497

I'm a little nervous, but I've lived through the struggles of most who have food issues, so here's hoping I can do this......thanks for the kind words. Continue Reading

Re: Heather Hall is so beautiful can't believe she is 42.

In Beauty Banter 1422023991.247

ITA with OP......Heather is my favorite SHOPHQ host! She so pretty and seems totally unaware of how beautiful she really is......very sweet personality and great host. Continue Reading

Re: Who is excited about the Isomers TSV?

In Beauty Banter 1422023377.397

I'm passing on the Copper P because I've only used about 1/4 the last big bottle they offered several months ago....I did pick up the "One" trial kit because it's great to take when I travel. I'm waiting to see what comes tomorrow. Continue Reading

My Jenny Journey...........WOW!!

Last Reply by hulagirl 1422216687.367 | Started by hulagirl in Health & Fitness

Got a really big surprise a couple of days ago..........most know my Jenny journey which started in July 2012.......lost a ton, been on maintenance every since....been keeping it off. I still stop in for a couple of minutes every week or two to jump on their scale and pick up a few items of the food that I really like. The surprise was a phone call that came out of the blue from the director of my Jenny center...........they wanted to ask me if I would like to work for them!! I have never applied for a job with them, so I was shocked, to say the least. So, I guess I'm going back to work!!!... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 622
1 2 3 4 ...622Next