Better Than Black Friday
78 Members and 15543 Guests Online

patticakes's Activity

Portable Cell Phone Charger Questions

Started by patticakes in Electronics Talk 1417007314.43

I am looking for a portable charger that will work for IPhone 4 as well as IPad and perhaps IPod. This is a gift for someone who travels quite a bit and I'd like something that could be recharged but I'm not really sure if that's possible. I've seen QVC offering the Halo a lot but still not really sure if this is the best or is there one out there that I should be looking into instead. I'd appreciate any advice you have as I'm really not that savvy about these devices. Continue Reading

Calista Tool Question

Last Reply by lovesrecess 1416372367.537 | Started by patticakes in Beauty Banter

I just received mine today, and was not exactly sure about using it. Do I blow dry my hair first with product in it or do I use it damp or just towel dried, or what? I didn't see where it said anywhere in the literature that came with it. Continue Reading

Re: Did you see the Farmhouse Rules lady make that drink this morning?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1415562593.43

Love her and her show. I think she's a refreshing change from some of the ladies on the other cooking shows that seem to think that lower and lower necklines appeal to those of us that enjoy watching and learning something new from the cooking channels. Continue Reading

Re: Question for Those Having Pergo or Other Top of the Line Laminate

In For the Home Talk 1414164538.513

Another question. Some have commented on the sound of the floor but I was wondering about temperature. Would you say it's about the same as a wood floor would be? I'm planning on using large area rugs on it, as well. And, I do understand it would not be as warm on the feet as wall to wall carpeting and hopefully, not quite as cold as my ceramic tile floors. Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1413924925.097

OK, another question for Pergo owners. Some people are commenting about the hollow sound. Please explain and why does this sound any different than walking on a wood or vinyl floor versus carpeting? Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1413897772.08

What I was wondering, too, was do most of you have area rugs in those rooms where you have the Pergo? I was thinking of having a large area rug under my dining room table and a matching one in the center of my living room since the two rooms are connected. Also, probably one at the foot of my bed. Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1413756864.983

What is the difference between engineered wood and regular wood flooring? Continue Reading

Re: Harry London

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1413737505.497

Save your money. You can buy better tasting by buying ghiardelli or dove. Continue Reading

Question for Those Having Pergo or Other Top of the Line Laminate

Last Reply by DiAnne 1414281362.72 | Started by patticakes in For the Home Talk

We're seriously thinking about getting most of our house done with either top of the line Pergo or Armstrong laminate, which I've been seeing at Lowe's and having them install. What I'd like to know from those of you that are experienced is what your advice is and if you have a particular brand that you love. I want something kind of mid-range in color with some grain and variances so that it looks like real wood flooring. I've been looking at a walnut, mahogany and cherry. All are the ones with the backing and top of the line. We have wanted wood floors for a while but kind of decided a... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 73
1 2 3 4 ...73Next