101 Members and 15180 Guests Online

little daisy's Activity

Re: PTR, WHY do you have to test on animals!? :(

In Beauty Banter 1429230035.97

I will NEVER buy a product tested on animals elation . Continue Reading

Ultra said it cosmetics cc foundation is for people with oily skin.

Last Reply by LovemyMakeup 1429018568.59 | Started by little daisy in Beauty Banter

She said if you have dry skin it will make it drier. Continue Reading

Re: My it cosmetics tsv came last night, I have a question.

In Beauty Banter 1427984445.617

I tried blending with another cc foundation. But the best was don't put moisturizer on put it over bare skin and use bye bye translucent powder. Worked out very well. Continue Reading

My it cosmetics tsv came last night, I have a question.

Last Reply by Kates BFF 1428278137.18 | Started by little daisy in Beauty Banter

I tried it this morning, my entire face was glowing. If you have tried it what are you doing to have a nicer look. What am I doing wrong. I don't want to have to send it back if I don't have to.but that must glow is un natural. Continue Reading

Is there a fool proof way to get pee smell out of the rug

Last Reply by alioop 1428888549.15 | Started by little daisy in Pet Lovers

My older dog is starting to pee in the house, he is a bigger dog and I used vinagar, baking soda regular carpet cleaner and still the smell stays. If you have had good luck with something please let me know. Continue Reading

Re: My dog and me where confronted by a neighbors big dog who is allowed to run free.

In Pet Lovers 1427333100.24

I am very happy to tell everyone the man with the dog now walks his dog and the dog is no longer running lose. Continue Reading

Re: Has anyone received their MIF, and what do you think?

In WEN 1427332507.4

Mine came this afternoon and I used it tonight. my hair is so soft and shiny I cant believe it. this is the best of all his Wen shampoo. Love it. Continue Reading

Re: My dog and me where confronted by a neighbors big dog who is allowed to run free.

In Pet Lovers 1426852438.98

This will be my last coment on this situation. Since the incident happened about a week ago, I have not seen this dog running lose. I think what I said to the owner hit home, so I see no reason to do anything. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1426766754.8

Craczy Daisy and diamond 22, I can't believe your response it was stupid. I live in a nice neighborhood. People say hi but mind there own business. You think I'm going to start causing trouble with this neighbor. In this world you never know what someone will do if confronted by calling the police. I'm not going to have something happen to me or have something happen to my home because of this. My dog sometime in in the yard do I want someone to maybe poison her over this. I am going to do what I think is best for me and my family, and that is to keep away from this dog and its owner. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1426471469.28

I think the best thing is for me and my dog to not walk in this area. This situation really scared me, not only for myself but mostly for my little dog. I would hate to see her hurt or even worst because of this dog and owners. Thank you everyone for your in put. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 182
1 2 3 4 ...182Next