Just-Reduced Clearance
151 Members and 16393 Guests Online

little daisy's Activity

Re: If you wear a fitbit do you pay a monthly fee?

In Beauty Banter 1419139757.307

After reading all the good reviews I ordered the fitbit one tonight. Do you clip it on to your belt, or where do you wear it. Can't wait to get it. Continue Reading

Re: If you wear a fitbit do you pay a monthly fee?

In Beauty Banter 1419134315.307

Wow that's wonderful I pay about eighteen dollars a month on the jawbone. I have problems with accuracy. I may get the one you have. Continue Reading

If you wear a fitbit do you pay a monthly fee?

Last Reply by Vickie00 1419146233.677 | Started by little daisy in Beauty Banter

I have the jawbone and would like to try the fitbit, but wonder how much the fee is per month. Also do you like your fitbit? Continue Reading

Have you tried Laura Mercier moisture surpreme foundation

Last Reply by suzyQ3 1418599885.053 | Started by little daisy in Beauty Banter

I would like your opinion. Now that winters here my skin needs moisture. Continue Reading

I had my skin color checked by a little device at sephora.

Last Reply by ID2 1418216316.377 | Started by little daisy in Beauty Banter

I have never had that done before, now for once I have the perfect shade for my skin tone. Continue Reading

Re: Waiting for my SG tsv coat, now I'm bummed out.

In TSV Talk 1417737710.767

The coat came this evening, it fits perfect if I only wear a long sleeved tee shirt. I live in a cold state and will have to wear a sweater under it, so I'll have to send it back and wait for the other one to arrive. I can see that the zipper could be better. If any one has had to sent it back for one size larger did you feel it was too big? Continue Reading

Re: Waiting for my SG tsv coat, now I'm bummed out.

In TSV Talk 1417617706.587

Thank you for your encouraging words Continue Reading

Re: Lamo boots recalled again?

In TSV Talk 1417608261.773

I think the reason they run small is because of the fur.mine where small also but I put them on and wore them around the house, they seemed to fell better once the fur was pushed back from the toe, so now I'll keep mine. Continue Reading

Waiting for my SG tsv coat, now I'm bummed out.

Last Reply by californiamomofthree 1417755423.153 | Started by little daisy in TSV Talk

I ordered a medium now I here it runs small, I guess I'll be sending it back.. I'm bummed out and I don't have the coat yet. Continue Reading

Re: IDENTITY THEFT AND WIPING OUT YOUR CHECKBOOK!

In Electronics Talk 1417575005.49

I am a victim of identity theft a. Scary thing. My bank watches my account for me and because they know me and my DH so well I feel a little safe. I also have one of the wallets that keeps you safe from someone trying to scan you wallet. Please be carful everyone keep your money safe. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 178
1 2 3 4 ...178Next