The Joy of Christmas
43 Members and 6926 Guests Online

little daisy's Activity

Wondering how everyone likes there Fit bit braclet?

Last Reply by DrKelli 1411051333.08 | Started by little daisy in Electronics Talk

Was it worth the money, did it help you reach your goal? Continue Reading

Just got my new sharp rotation lift away that was a tsv, i have questions.

Last Reply by kate2357 1409951644 | Started by little daisy in Beauty Banter

I want to get the caddy do they sell it on qvc? I noticed I do not have a bag for the attachments, does it not come with one? When doing stairs is there any way to put more power in the wane? Continue Reading

Re: SHARK PRESENTATION

In TSV Talk 1409626975.34

I have the Dyson could not wait to get it. It did put a dent in my budget but I really wanted it. Now I'm going to try this navigator . I think the Dyson is over rated. I have and older Vacumn that I use to clean the family room it has more power then the Dyson. I don't want to have to carry vacuum's up and down the stairs. So I'm really hoping this navigator really does what they claim not just hype to sell vacuums. Continue Reading

Re: Shawn Killinger - A Personal Story

In Beauty Banter, Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1407928337.813

I have not watched Qvc for a while and heard Pat say you need prayers. I am so very very sorry. God bless you and Joe you are one of my favorite host I will keep you in my prayers. Continue Reading

Re: Got a new puppy now the three year old dog growls at him

In Pet Lovers 1407804928.163

Had a member of the family, bring the older dog to meet us at the park Continue Reading

Got a new puppy now the three year old dog growls at him

Last Reply by aprilskies 1408539703.86 | Started by little daisy in Pet Lovers

I got my older dog when she was a year and a half. She was not very active, vet say she is fine. I felt she was lonely so got a 6 month old puppy.i pay a lot of atention to the older dog so/she would not be jealous but she is very possessive of her toys and chew bones. When the puppy comes near she growls at him..now she is growling at people on our walks I don't know how to correct this situation. Both dogs are from the shelter Continue Reading

Re: If you have purchased a vitamix are you happy you did?

In Beauty Banter 1404740732.45

Thank you we don't have a Costco but we do have Sams club. I get my veggies there. Has anyone lost weight making the green smoothie? Continue Reading

If you have purchased a vitamix are you happy you did?

Last Reply by pinkberry 1404846433.133 | Started by little daisy in Beauty Banter

My family say I should cancel,it's too much money and all the fruit and veggie cost a lot. I want it to have a healthy body and lose 15 lbs. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 175
1 2 3 4 ...175Next