Maxi Dresses
143 Members and 10199 Guests Online

little daisy's Activity

Re: I was told my husband has dementia OMG

In Health & Fitness 1398259965.113

Thank you everyone, someone asked who told me. The hospitial last week. Continue Reading

I was told my husband has dementia OMG

Last Reply by ROMARY 1398282818.763 | Started by little daisy in Health & Fitness

It is so very difficult to deal with someone who has this. It's a tough road for both of us. He was always such a robust person. Continue Reading

Re: Bare SKin serum foundation review

In bareMinerals 1397322901.223

I think there is a definite learning thing with this foundation. When I first got it I looked in the mirror and was shocked how dry my skin looked. Since then I use a good moisturizer. And primer with it. I do upward stroke with the brush and then my fingers. It looks ok now. I don't want to send it back till I give it a chance. Because of the long winter my skin is dryer now, once it get really warm this will not look dry I'm sure of that. In summer makeup just melts on my face this foundation may only have that soft glow look and I may love it then. Continue Reading

Re: What are others doing that im not with the bare skin foundation

In bareMinerals 1397237984.79

I tried it with Bare minerals primer it worked a little better. I checked it out out doors it looked more like I was wearing a powder. I guess in summer when it hot it will look ok Continue Reading

What are others doing that im not with the bare skin foundation

Last Reply by JscrApM 1398214219.937 | Started by little daisy in bareMinerals

I have the right shade, but it looks dry on my face. Tried moisturizer still looked dry, tried primer no luck. I have been so looking forward to getting it, now I can't get it to give me a sheer natural look. Continue Reading

Re: Bare Minerals Serum Foundation

In bareMinerals 1397075922.453

I wear the medium beige in the loose I took the bare beige in the serum perfect match. I can't use two drops on the brush that is too much for me, it really does have coverage. I like a more sheer foundation so I have to mix it with a little moisturizer put it on with the brush and then go over it with my fingers to make it more sheer. It's more of a Matt finishes with this serum . Continue Reading

Re: My Bare Skin foundation has shipped

In bareMinerals 1396741736.52

Mine shipped today also, I'm so happy can't wait to get it. I have such high expectation about it being really great, sure hope I'm not disappointed. Continue Reading

Re: In the serum foundation would bare nude give you a more tan look then bare beige?

In bareMinerals 1396730151.673

I am getting them both, one will be perfect the other will go back Continue Reading

Page 1 of 172
1 2 3 4 ...172Next