91 Members and 19672 Guests Online

little daisy's Activity

How can I change my log in password in my Samsung Galaxy.

Last Reply by BornAgain 1432052066.14 | Started by little daisy in Electronics Talk

I would like to change my password but have no idea how to do it Continue Reading

How can I change my log in password in my Samsung Galaxy.

Started by little daisy in Electronics Talk 1432051660.253

I would like to change my password but have no idea how to do it Continue Reading

Re: Mally's company for sale

In Beauty Banter 1431637889.227

Sad for mally, no wonder she did not have any tsv. .alway liked her brand. The competition is so steep. I bet it cosmetics is the big money maker. I also like that brand. Continue Reading

Re: I don't know how to 'break up' with my hair dresser.

In Beauty Banter 1431430547.97

I had the same problem, just before Christmas my hair dresser hi lighted my hair it was horrible. I went back to see if she could correct it. She made it worst. I have been going to her for 15 years. I needed a hair cut a month later so went to a walk in place which I never do. This lady cut my hair and said she would correct. the color. She also told me people come and go at hair salons so not to worry about it. So far I have not seen my old hair dresser, if I see her somewhere I'll just say it was a little cheaper to go else where so I don't hurt her feelings. I really liked her a lot, but ... Continue Reading

Re: Name 2 foods that you absolutely will not put in your mouth.

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1431429799.423

Anything. With slime on it weather its sea food or regular food. Anything that had a strong stinky odor Continue Reading

Re: Tarte TSV - Anyone Buyng?

In Beauty Banter 1431384839.203

I use to love Tarte products, but now I find there loaded with talc. The blushes and eye shadow no longer look great. I'm happy for everyone who still likes them. Continue Reading

Re: NEW Self Tan Facial Oil by St. Tropez

In Beauty Banter 1431338579.833

Mine came last week,LOVE IT. i used it two nights in a row to get more color. It's so natural looking. Continue Reading

Re: Have a crowd pleaser side dish I could make for a party?

In Recipe Swap 1430961937.6

I just wanted to tell you all the recipes where wonderful. Continue Reading

What do you wear on your summer face?

Last Reply by KateInTexas 1430859845.98 | Started by little daisy in Beauty Banter

do you go bare faced only sun screen, do you wear foundation. What do you do?. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 184
1 2 3 4 ...184Next