Spring Fashion Days
146 Members and 16272 Guests Online

little daisy's Activity

Re: Boy did Ups ever goof up.

In Beauty Banter 1425569247.883

the tracking said its coming tomorrow. Continue Reading

Boy did Ups ever goof up.

Last Reply by MidNight 1425595261.177 | Started by little daisy in Beauty Banter

I ordered something about 2 weeks ago, it was in my city for a few days un delivered. The next day I checked where it was it was in Phoenix Arizona. Needless to say I'm still waiting for it.by the way I called CS at qvc they where concerned about where it was going. Continue Reading

Re: Dyson…..does anything last and really work these days?

In For the Home Talk 1424695099.813

I have a Dyson a little over a year old, very disappointed in it. I purchased the Sharp lift away, what a great Vacumn Dyson never picked up the way the Sharp does. Dyson is all hype Continue Reading

Re: Sadie and Zoey Lu

In Pet Lovers, Health & Fitness, Hosts & Personalities 1424381065.91

So very sorry, I have been there and know your pain. Continue Reading

Re: Dr. Denese is looking good!

In Beauty Banter 1423872820.67

Some post asked if her products work for me, the answer is no. I found her products just so so. Continue Reading

Re: No easy pay on Tarte TSV?.?

In Beauty Banter 1423844626.81

It comes to $66 and some change. It to much money at this time of year with heating. Bills and taxes. I would if they offered easy pay Continue Reading

Re: Dr. Denese is looking good!

In Beauty Banter 1423574560.627

At one time I purchased her products, once she had the facelift I felt she had no faith in her products and what she keeps saying they can do for the skin. So why should I. Continue Reading

Re: Looking for a lower fat dry dog food my dog get sick if he eats a rich dry dog food.

In Pet Lovers 1423573455.73

I finally got to speak to the vet yesterday. My puppy has gastrointestinal problems. The vet said in time he hopefully will out grow this problem. He put him on the lower fat version of the same food. I guess this type of food is the only one he can eat now. I want to thank you all for the advice. Continue Reading

Re: Much higher prices with the NEW S/H

In Beauty Banter 1423573159.157

All I can say is buy or don't buy. It's your choice no one is forcing you to make a purchase. I'm on a budget so have to be careful how I spend my money. If I really wanted something and could not get it any other way but Qvc I would get it. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 180
1 2 3 4 ...180Next