Fall Fashion Days
92 Members and 12954 Guests Online

little daisy's Activity

Re: If you have purchased a vitamix are you happy you did?

In Beauty Banter 1404740732.45

Thank you we don't have a Costco but we do have Sams club. I get my veggies there. Has anyone lost weight making the green smoothie? Continue Reading

If you have purchased a vitamix are you happy you did?

Last Reply by pinkberry 1404846433.133 | Started by little daisy in Beauty Banter

My family say I should cancel,it's too much money and all the fruit and veggie cost a lot. I want it to have a healthy body and lose 15 lbs. Continue Reading

Re: If someone put a picture on you facebook page can i message it to someones phone?

In Beauty Banter 1403865738.703

I finally got to sent the picture on my Facebook page to my sons phone. What worked was taking a picture with my phone off of Facebook thank you so much everyone and a special thanks to the person who gave me this suggestion. Continue Reading

Re: If someone put a picture on you facebook page can i message it to someones phone?

In Beauty Banter 1403865734.763

I finally got to sent the picture on my Facebook page to my sons phone. What worked was taking a picture with my phone off of Facebook thank you so much everyone and a special thanks to the person who gave me this suggestion. Continue Reading

If someone put a picture on you facebook page can i message it to someones phone?

Last Reply by little daisy 1403865738.703 | Started by little daisy in Beauty Banter

I didn't know where to post this so I posted it on beauty banter Sorry. I got this wonderful picture from some one and would love to sent it to my sons phone. It's a picture of his children I don't know how to do this hope someone can help me out. Continue Reading

Re: ANYBODY HAVE A MY PILLOW?

In TSV Talk 1403053161.593

All I can say is Own it Love it. Continue Reading

Re: Wrapmaster for plastic wrap

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1402301343.66

I love love the wrap master. Great invention, I don't think a day goes by that I don't use it. My first one wore out I had to get another one as soon as possible. Continue Reading

Re: I got that dreaded QVC letter people have talked about.

In Beauty Banter 1401680661.887

They alway say you can send it back No Questions Asked. Sounds like there lying. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 174
1 2 3 4 ...174Next