TSV(R) Preview
13 Members and 10923 Guests Online

little daisy's Activity

Re: Who has read Gone girl and seen the movie. I have a questioning

In Book Club 1413141277.47

For me the book was a real page turner, it just the ending that stinks. Continue Reading

Re: Who has read Gone girl and seen the movie. I have a questioning

In Book Club 1413077454.31

The book was very good the ending I did not like, that's why I asked the question. Continue Reading

Who has read Gone girl and seen the movie. I have a questioning

Last Reply by occasional rain 1413227190.02 | Started by little daisy in Book Club

I read the book, dose the movie end the same as the book? Continue Reading

Things don't turn out well in my nu wave oven. Need Helpi

Last Reply by kachina624 1412107395.96 | Started by little daisy in Recipe Swap

I have tried steak turns out tough, chicken not. So. Good also. If your good with this thing please give me some pointers. Continue Reading

Re: Rescue pup got a Wen bath

In WEN 1411432064.377

I enjoyed your little story, I hope you get to keep her she sounds sweet, and I think you and her will be a good match. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone have the Jawbone 24 braclet?

In Beauty Banter 1411235923.68

Sorry to here it, I have A small wrist but got the medium. I only take it off in the shower. I know they said you can shower with it but I'm taking no chances. Continue Reading

Anyone have the Jawbone 24 braclet?

Last Reply by little daisy 1411235923.72 | Started by little daisy in Beauty Banter

I got one a few days ago, it pretty awesome.if you have one please tell me how you like it, Continue Reading

Wondering how everyone likes there Fit bit braclet?

Last Reply by DrKelli 1411051333.08 | Started by little daisy in Electronics Talk

Was it worth the money, did it help you reach your goal? Continue Reading

Just got my new sharp rotation lift away that was a tsv, i have questions.

Last Reply by kate2357 1409951644 | Started by little daisy in Beauty Banter

I want to get the caddy do they sell it on qvc? I noticed I do not have a bag for the attachments, does it not come with one? When doing stairs is there any way to put more power in the wane? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 176
1 2 3 4 ...176Next