Live Spring Beauty
120 Members and 16112 Guests Online

little daisy's Activity

Re: My dog and me where confronted by a neighbors big dog who is allowed to run free.

In Pet Lovers 1427333100.24

I am very happy to tell everyone the man with the dog now walks his dog and the dog is no longer running lose. Continue Reading

Re: Has anyone received their MIF, and what do you think?

In WEN 1427332507.4

Mine came this afternoon and I used it tonight. my hair is so soft and shiny I cant believe it. this is the best of all his Wen shampoo. Love it. Continue Reading

Re: My dog and me where confronted by a neighbors big dog who is allowed to run free.

In Pet Lovers 1426852438.98

This will be my last coment on this situation. Since the incident happened about a week ago, I have not seen this dog running lose. I think what I said to the owner hit home, so I see no reason to do anything. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1426766754.8

Craczy Daisy and diamond 22, I can't believe your response it was stupid. I live in a nice neighborhood. People say hi but mind there own business. You think I'm going to start causing trouble with this neighbor. In this world you never know what someone will do if confronted by calling the police. I'm not going to have something happen to me or have something happen to my home because of this. My dog sometime in in the yard do I want someone to maybe poison her over this. I am going to do what I think is best for me and my family, and that is to keep away from this dog and its owner. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1426471469.28

I think the best thing is for me and my dog to not walk in this area. This situation really scared me, not only for myself but mostly for my little dog. I would hate to see her hurt or even worst because of this dog and owners. Thank you everyone for your in put. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1426432948.127

I told him his dog belongs on a leash, he said sorry but nothing happened. I told him my dog could have been hit by a car. He just walked away. Continue Reading

My dog and me where confronted by a neighbors big dog who is allowed to run free.

Last Reply by NickNack 1427368327.353 | Started by little daisy in Pet Lovers

We have a neighbor who lets there Doberman pinscher run free. Last night I was walking my little rat terrier suddenly I heard someone yell and the dog came after my little dog. She was so scared trying to get away from him she came out of her harness and could have been hit by a car. The guy was trying to catch him so him and his dog kept going around me Ang my dog. He kept bumping into me and I almost fell. This is a common thing with this person letting the dog run free. On his side of the street there is poop all over everyone property. I'm afraid to take my dog out worried she will get hu... Continue Reading

Re: Injections in Knee?

In Health & Fitness 1426421690.803

I had synvis. Shots. A number of them. They worked a awhile. Once I had trouble walking again I found a really got surgeon and had a total knee replacement. This was the best thing I could have done for myself. I now can run never have pain I think if you get a really good doctor you will be happy with the results. Continue Reading

Re: Would Lisa Robertson go to HSN if they gave her an amazing deal?

In The Q We Love 1426420936.903

No, hsn is second best. She would never do that. Continue Reading

Re: Did I miss the Tan Towel TS on other channel? Or is there one coming up?

In Beauty Banter 1426243910.687

Wish they sold them on Qvc, there the best for self tanning. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 182
1 2 3 4 ...182Next