Just-Reduced Clearance
175 Members and 19390 Guests Online

susandee's Activity

Re: Weis East has a new sonic device on right now Saturday @ 10:40 AM

In Beauty Banter 1425145713.587

FYI - I saw this: Good to Know Tool is not water resistant or immersible. Tool is not suitable for pregnant woman or people with skin inflammation, sunburn or acne. Continue Reading

Re: Oh my, getting ready for CC burn - Isomers has a bunch of great specials this apperance

In Beauty Banter 1425098804.473

I ordered the TSV on A/D. Such a fabulous deal with great products. Ordered the Immortal vials on A/D, I don't think we'll see that again. And last but not least, ordered two of the moisture masks. I live in AZ and skin LOVES this stuff. I find I am replacing my Dr. Denese with Isomers more and more. This might have finally pushed me completely over to the Isomers camp. It will kill me to cancel the Dr. Denese A/D but I think I hit a plateau with her line. Has this happened to anyone else? Continue Reading

Re: Manuela said Adipose

In Beauty Banter 1425097218.613

On 2/27/2015 smokymtngal said: On 2/27/2015 susandee said: On 2/27/2015 2cockers1cat said: David Tennant and Catherine Tate are in a very clever mime episode about marshmallow-ish aliens who needed adipose to multiply. They are the cutest darn things too! They sell those cute little Adipose aliens on the BBC website. It would be wrong of me to admit that not only am I a beauty addict but also Doctor Who fanatic. My husband built shelves in my office so I could display all my Doctor Who stuff. Viva la Nerdolution! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1425095977.873

On 2/27/2015 2cockers1cat said: David Tennant and Catherine Tate are in a very clever mime episode about marshmallow-ish aliens who needed adipose to multiply. They are the cutest darn things too! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1425094650.61

On 2/27/2015 Crisso said: Please clue me in? Doctor Who! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1425094143.5

On 2/27/2015 2cockers1cat said: I'll take that allons-y and raise you a Tardis! Just don't blink! Continue Reading

Re: The Isomers TSV is active and is only $52.80!

In Beauty Banter 1425093339.043

The host keeps saying the price is $58.20, you would think they would correct her by now! Continue Reading

Manuela said Adipose

Last Reply by 2cockers1cat 1425226053.833 | Started by susandee in Beauty Banter

Manuela said that we are targeting the adipose, the fat cells. I literally laughed out loud. Allonsy to anyone who gets this! Continue Reading

The Isomers TSV is active and is only $52.80!

Last Reply by Sassenach1 1425167786.127 | Started by susandee in Beauty Banter

The Isomers TSV is active and is only $52.80! <table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" <tbody> <tr align="left" <td align="left" </td> <td> </td> </tr> </tbody> </table> Continue Reading

Re: Has anybody tried Yes!Finishing Touch hair removal?

In Beauty Banter 1424874704.09

Go to Amazon and read the reviews or other places online. It sounds pitiful. I watched the presentation when it was a TSV and thought, it is a glorified, mini razor with a headlight. OOhh, big deal. http://www.amazon.com/As-Seen-On-TV-Finishing/dp/B00PSKTVO8#customerReviews This one is my favorite: Wow, it's the tiniest electric shaver ever with a headlight. Genius. This piece of cr*p has a foil head about one fifth the size of a men's counterpart, and we're supposed to use it for our entire bodies. It would literally take an entire day, 24 hours, if not longer to accomplish anything like... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 52
1 2 3 4 ...52Next