TSV(R) Preview
77 Members and 18013 Guests Online

InStitches49's Activity

Re: Live From Westchester, PA It's the 6PM LDO Show!!

In Linea 1422660014.023

Although I love the one time only jacket, I have to make budget choices and once I saw the striped sweater sneak peak I cancelled the jacket to save some dollars for that striped sweater which I know I'll wear more often. If I had unlimited buying dollars, well, I'd get one of everything most likely! Continue Reading

Re: Why I'm Passing on IT TSV

In Beauty Banter 1421798921.457

I ordered the TSV but cancelled this morning after realizing I really didn't know what shade would be best because the fair and light were never shown either on television or online as far as I can tell. I also thought that the cost for what I would get was too much. Now I've used the IT foundation before and usually like the resulting look. However, this time I was very frustrated with the repetitious statements and the constant scrubbing of the face to "reveal" redness, not to mention the lack of showing all the colors on the skin and on various models. Instead I went to Ulta today and g... Continue Reading

Re: It Cosmetics TSV review (and more)

In Beauty Banter 1421532274.417

If you were talking about the shades in the upcoming TSV, I see "Fair" as a choice as well as "Light." Usually I get the "Light" because too often the "Medium" is a little bit more yellow than I am naturally. I believe Jamie usually says the "Fair" is for porcelain skin that burns easily in sunlight. I just wish when they show the products that someone would actually show a good shade chart without faces--just strips showing the base coloration of each shade. Continue Reading

Re: Keurig Recall

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1419358775.03

I entered the information on the form Keurig provided but haven't heard from them yet. However, in checking the complete serial number (not just the 31 at the front) evidently my K10 that I bought as a TSV is not in the recall. Haven't had any problem since I started using it, and since I only brew one cup at a time and perhaps just once or twice a day, I don't think there's going to be a problem. I really like it as I can brew coffee, tea, or hot chocolate depending upon my mood. Continue Reading

Re: Best K Cup Recommendaton for Milder Coffee :)

In Coffee Talk 1418791184.277

Thanks to all of you for your answers to my plea! I really want to like this Keurig but need to find a softer, less in-your-face coffee to enjoy it fully. I've written down your suggestions and will look for some of them. I do have the Green Mountain in the sampler I believe so will try that tomorrow. Continue Reading

Best K Cup Recommendaton for Milder Coffee :)

Last Reply by Newnick ame 1420242447.523 | Started by InStitches49 in Coffee Talk

Needed: some milder form of coffee in a K Cup that I can try. I just got the single serve Keurig and tried the Donut Shop K Cup. Maybe others like it but I didn't even with sugar and milk added. Way too strong for my preferences. I know there are other samples I can try but wondered if anyone here would share their recommendation(s) for mild, mellow coffee--nothing really strong and bitter. I'm more of a hot tea drinker and hot cocoa but want to like coffee. Just need something suggested besides what I tried. Thanks! Continue Reading

Re: TSV Canon

In TSV Talk 1418761383.133

It's a Canon T5 18 MP DSLR with two lens and accessories. Check out reviews on Amazon.com and DPReview.com before you purchase. Looks good but then I'm already set on cameras with one DSLR similar to this but a Sony, one megazoom, and two point and shoot pocket cameras. Continue Reading

Re: Jac: Louis Will Be on PM Style 12/15!

In Linea 1418761171.94

PilatesLover, If you look at the items in PM Style last night under "Items Recently on Air" there was a sweater jacket by Isaac that fits the black and white striped item you asked about. Love the colors in the turtleneck, but I prefer a mock turtleneck as often feel "choked" by true turtlenecks. Continue Reading

Re: To my dear friend, Lisa Robertson

In Beauty Banter, The Q We Love, Hosts & Personalities 1418490558.577

Mary Beth, you said exactly what I've been thinking! Bravo for expressing the sentiments I've felt ever since Lisa made her announcement. I had a career for almost eleven years and loved it but gave mine up to be a "stay at home Mommy" nearly thirty-one years ago and never regretted that change in my life's direction one bit! Life does go by so, so quickly and we need to make the most of every day God allows us to have! Thankful that Lisa has seen this evidently and decided to take a break and refocus what her next years will be like! Continue Reading

TSV Colors and K Cup Question....

Last Reply by NickNack 1418243003.187 | Started by InStitches49 in Coffee Talk

1. If I'm going to get a more universal color, is platinum a good choice? I was leaning towards the dark red color but then noticed my can opener and toaster have more of a silver color. Our appliances are all white, but I thought maybe the white would be too much. 2. Does this model take only the K cups that are prepackaged or can one insert a filter of some kind and put in your own coffee? Can other brands of K cups be used other than Keurig? I've never had a Keurig before and thought it might be nice to try it with all the different types of beverages offered. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 40
1 2 3 4 ...40Next