Just-Reduced Clearance
10 Members and 15571 Guests Online

FATCATinCT's Activity

Re: Why are the HH hangers so special?

In For the Home Talk 1413742426.057

DH can't stand them since he's too lazy to take the hanger off the pole and likes to just pull his shirts off. I love them, they really do save so much space in the closet. To make a point to DH in the same amount of space on the pole I had 36 hangers to his 23! (I am plus size, he is not so my clothes are more bulky). Continue Reading

Re: Ninja Cooking Recipes

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1413742156.52

making the sweet and spicy pork baby back ribs today . Continue Reading

Re: My daughter is in pain

In Mom to Mom Forum 1413741948.403

my 32 year old son was diagnosed with ankylosing spondylitis 3 or so months ago. It is so sad as a parent to see your child suffer. Two years ago he was running marathons, going to the gym every day and very very active. He can no longer run as he gets tendon issues so easily but still works out every day but at a much lower intensity, the dr can hardly believe all that he can still do which is probably his godsend. He started Humaria (sp?) recently, hopefully this will help him some. It pains me to know what the end result can become, bamboo spine, a spine that does not bend. So sad...... Continue Reading

Re: Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers

In Scrapbooking 1413741482.74

thanks Lady Chanel :-) Continue Reading

Re: O/T - Went to Thyroid (End) Doctor...RESULTS

In Beauty Banter 1413741235.653

See a naturopath if you can, they will do all the necessary blood testing for you. Good luck. Reminds me of a doc I had at UCONN medical. I was diagnosed with fibro back in the early 90's and had no relief so I bit the bullet and drove across state to see this one "fabulous" doc. He took one look at me and told me I was too young, blah blah. I wrote to hospital and got a nice reply several months later. Doc was now "teaching only" and has been taken off staff seeing patients. I am sure it was not my response but one of many and was more than likely the final straw. Continue Reading

Re: Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers

In Scrapbooking 1413579321.483

Lady Chanel, thanks so much for your reply! Did you get the DVD on how to use them? Thanks for that tip, I will definitely check them out. Continue Reading

Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers

Last Reply by FATCATinCT 1413741482.38 | Started by FATCATinCT in Scrapbooking

I was very interested in these markers while watching the craft event but unfortunately did not order them figuring I would at a later time. Well, I snooze, I lose, they are no longer even on the website :=/ but are available elsewhere. Do any of you have these and would you recommend them? I know they are a lot less expensive than Copic and others. thanks Continue Reading

Re: BJs and Costco

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1413302657.28

On 10/11/2014 JayJay said: On 10/11/2014 FATCATinCT said: I've had all three at one time or another and I have to say Costco is my favorite hands down. I currently have BJ's only because they are the only ones that sell already shelled pistachios that my DH loves, lol. My Costco has the already shelled pistachios.....must vary from store to store, state to state! I purchased them once; very good but they have increased in price every time I see them. Maybe for the Christmas holidays I'll splurge again! Our Costco sold them at one time but stopped long ago. I personally don't care for BJ's,... Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1413211603.467

On 10/12/2014 MKR NY said: The lemon chicken will be my next meal. It looks delicious. Did it brown as nice as the photo? I was impressed at the moistness in the pork roast and the chicken I made. I have made the same pork roast and chicken in my Nesco roaster with the liquid added but the results were not as moist as the Ninja cooker was. I hope QVC/Bob Warden adds a chart of meat and poultry times and sizes with settings to the Ninja 4-in-1 description for recipes. That is lacking as there is one for vegetables and not meats and poultry. Even online I didn't find any-just recipes. Unless yo... Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1413054416.403

i made the lemon rosemary chicken recipe and had enough broth leftover I used it to make two crocks of soup. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 228
1 2 3 4 ...228Next