Give Gorgeous
147 Members and 13169 Guests Online

FATCATinCT's Activity

Re: O/T: Want to join Ninja User group on Facebook, but....

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1414525636.883

On 10/28/2014 Poodlepet said: ....and I can't get in!!!! I did press "join" and I was hoping to get an e-mail this morning, but nada....what am I doing wrong? Thanks. Poodlepet Poodlepet, you won't get an email. You should get a notification on facebook (like when someone sends a reply to you, on the world, top tool bar), or just log onto your facebook account and go to the page you asked to join, you may have been accepted and just didn't realize. If it still says "pending" then they haven't gotten to you yet. Continue Reading

Re: O/T: Want to join Ninja User group on Facebook, but....

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1414425354.037

A closed group only means that posts from that group will not show up on your news feed and your "friends" cannot see what is posted. Go to the site page and click on "join". One of the administrators will let you in. That being said, I joined one of the groups and all the posts were about what was made and how it tasted but recipes were not shared so I deleted the group. Continue Reading

Re: CBS New Access App and a Fee

In TV Talk 1413900491.453

I had Cox cable here yesterday to change out my DVR box and he was telling me soon even basic cable will require having a box, for a fee of course. What a racket and unfortunately living in a rural, wooded area, Cox is the only company that works in my area. I was thinking yesterday at that time I will drop cable and stream but if the networks are going to be charging...??? geeze Continue Reading

Re: Ninja Cooking Recipes

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1413817535.53

On 10/19/2014 FATCATinCT said: making the sweet and spicy pork baby back ribs today . Well, the ribs were fall off the bone tender but DH and I did not like the rub. Also, the beef broth used boiled down to nothing and I had to add additional liquid. Continue Reading

Re: Why are the HH hangers so special?

In For the Home Talk 1413742426.057

DH can't stand them since he's too lazy to take the hanger off the pole and likes to just pull his shirts off. I love them, they really do save so much space in the closet. To make a point to DH in the same amount of space on the pole I had 36 hangers to his 23! (I am plus size, he is not so my clothes are more bulky). Continue Reading

Re: Ninja Cooking Recipes

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1413742156.52

making the sweet and spicy pork baby back ribs today . Continue Reading

Re: My daughter is in pain

In Mom to Mom Forum 1413741948.403

my 32 year old son was diagnosed with ankylosing spondylitis 3 or so months ago. It is so sad as a parent to see your child suffer. Two years ago he was running marathons, going to the gym every day and very very active. He can no longer run as he gets tendon issues so easily but still works out every day but at a much lower intensity, the dr can hardly believe all that he can still do which is probably his godsend. He started Humaria (sp?) recently, hopefully this will help him some. It pains me to know what the end result can become, bamboo spine, a spine that does not bend. So sad...... Continue Reading

Re: Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers

In Scrapbooking 1413741482.74

thanks Lady Chanel :-) Continue Reading

Re: O/T - Went to Thyroid (End) Doctor...RESULTS

In Beauty Banter 1413741235.653

See a naturopath if you can, they will do all the necessary blood testing for you. Good luck. Reminds me of a doc I had at UCONN medical. I was diagnosed with fibro back in the early 90's and had no relief so I bit the bullet and drove across state to see this one "fabulous" doc. He took one look at me and told me I was too young, blah blah. I wrote to hospital and got a nice reply several months later. Doc was now "teaching only" and has been taken off staff seeing patients. I am sure it was not my response but one of many and was more than likely the final straw. Continue Reading

Re: Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers

In Scrapbooking 1413579321.483

Lady Chanel, thanks so much for your reply! Did you get the DVD on how to use them? Thanks for that tip, I will definitely check them out. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 228
1 2 3 4 ...228Next