7 Members and 18025 Guests Online

PhatCat's Activity

Re: Maggie Gyllenhaal: Told She Was Too Old to Play 55-Year-Old Man's Love Interest

In Viewpoints 1432231463.353

On 5/21/2015 Peaches McPhee said: On 5/21/2015 PhatCat said: Not to be mean but to me she looks much older than 37 and is not all that attractive. I could see why she didn't get the role. Because people who are "not all that attractive" can't be anyone else's love interest? Lol no, but it's Hollywood. Continue Reading

Re: Anybody Watch Letterman's Last Show?

In Viewpoints 1432230918.417

I taped it, have yet to watch. His interview with Jane Pauley on CBS Sunday Morning was very interesting. Continue Reading

Re: Maggie Gyllenhaal: Told She Was Too Old to Play 55-Year-Old Man's Love Interest

In Viewpoints 1432230675.757

Not to be mean but to me she looks much older than 37 and is not all that attractive. I could see why she didn't get the role. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone remember Roger Thorpe?

In TV Talk 1432228524.143

That was a character that had nine lives! Continue Reading

Re: New Show Aquarius

In TV Talk 1432228156.08

Loved the song by 5th Dimension, brings back good memories :-) lol My nephew is a prison guard at San Quentin and worked death row for quite awhile. When he was here a few years ago for DS's wedding he had some stories to tell about his years there. He did say that the one and only prisoner that ever really creeped him out was Charles Manson, he said that the man reeked pure evil. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone Diagnosed with Celiac Disease?

In Health & Fitness 1432127801.68

I have not been diagnosed celiac but my IgG to gluten was 141. High normal is <2 so I am very sensitive. I have been eating meat, veggies and fruit and gluten free oatmeal for breakfast. I do have to say I am feeling much better and have lost 36lbs so far, a nice bonus. Stay away from the gluten free boxed stuff, it's still processed and loaded with sugar. Good luck, Cath Continue Reading

Re: O/T Having to Change User Name

In Beauty Banter 1431442243.743

Me too, but it wouldn't accept my original name. Continue Reading

Re: It's GNAT Time Again!

In For the Home Talk 1431441987.73

They're horrible this year! Usually they are out late afternoon until sunset, on Saturday they were out at 10am and swarming. I wonder if it is because we went from a very cold winter right into summer weather. Continue Reading

Re: heat resistant film on windows

In For the Home Talk 1431441500.117

I am interested in this as well but for privacy reasons. I have windows above my 6' high windows that people can see my stairwell from the road and my neighbors can see down right into my house from those windows. If I am reading correctly, you cannot see in, but can you see out?? thanks! Continue Reading

Re: Whole foods

In For the Home Talk 1431269757.943

We have three here in CT, two in the same town and all in the more expensive areas. I went in a couple of weeks ago during the lunch hour and bought a small chicken leg with thigh and it cost me $5.62! I told the girl, it better be organic for that price! Literally about 5oz of meat. I went in Friday and they were having a great sale on Udi's gluten free breads etc. and stocked up. Their cod was also on sale $9.99 a lb (can you believe 15.99 regular price!!), it was to die for. Would I go out of my way to shop there? No. Dr. is nearby which is the only reason why I stop. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 243
1 2 3 4 ...243Next