National Garden Month
11 Members and 16634 Guests Online

FATCATinCT's Activity

Re: Grandchildren and Germs : )

In Health & Fitness 1427814362.807

On 3/30/2015 makeup face said: Thank you ladies for ALL the information. I will be a first time grandma in September Oh makeup face, congrats, there's nothing like being a grandma! Continue Reading

Re: Do you get regular Facials?

In Beauty Banter 1427734558.207

I was going every 4 months for several years and getting a specialized facial for rosacea with Physiodermie products. I haven't gone in almost a year and my skin shows it too. It's an hour plus drive one way and haven't felt well enough to venture out that distance. Continue Reading

Re: Ford1224 - I stumbled across this Lyme disease article

In Health & Fitness 1427734410.18

Hey Ford, I owe you an email. Put it off as I know you were in the process of a move. Hope to get back to you soon. Hope all is going well, Cath Continue Reading

Re: Grandchildren and Germs : )

In Health & Fitness 1427734221.95

I had to laugh at your post because good God, ain't it the truth! My grandson is 10 months old and although I do not care for him on a regular basis, I do care for him when he is ill. Thankfully I am available and the parents do not want to infect the other infants at daycare so they have me watch him and boy, I have not been more sick than I have been this past year! Hubby and I call him, "little germ", lol. I've had numerous colds, pink eye and the flu. I do have to say it's all worth it, being able to snuggle him and love him up while he is sick is priceless. They grow so fast and it ... Continue Reading

Re: CBS This Week's Evening Schedule

In TV Talk 1427298714.887

On 3/20/2015 javala said: On 3/20/2015 FATCATinCT said: March Madness comes but once a year. I'll get over it. GO HUSKIES! that is a silly reply the programs are always being pre emptied for something and all these stupid reality shows every things a mess... Madness may come once a year but it goes on for 6 days seems like 24/7 They have sports channels for this or have you forgotten.... I bet you don't even watch... lol, why is it a silly reply? It appeared you were complaining about basketball taking up the entire CBS lineup. And YES, I do watch and have watched hours on end. Continue Reading

Re: My forsythia are suprising me

In In the Garden 1426864713.19

Oh Stella, I just looked with my good eye. They're not blooming. :-/ Continue Reading

Re: CBS This Week's Evening Schedule

In TV Talk 1426863690.307

March Madness comes but once a year. I'll get over it. GO HUSKIES! Continue Reading

Re: Betula By Birkenstock on Kohls website~on sale too!

In All About Shoes 1426524147.31

Betulas is sold by Christain (family member) and are not a "true" Birkenstock. The footbed has been changed slightly so not to be an exact replica. More than likely due to patent infringement. They do not fit the same or feel the same but are cheaper. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 240
1 2 3 4 ...240Next