Handbag Clearance
130 Members and 11633 Guests Online

shell's Activity

Re: Who are your top three youtube beauty gurus?

In Beauty Banter 1396363353.83

My favorites are: TiffanyD Jaclyn Hill Tati Continue Reading

I Just Purchased A Benjabelle Brush Tree!!

Last Reply by MidNight 1393897953.66 | Started by shell in Beauty Banter

I am so excited to receive this!! I got the sunflower model (39.95) which holds 4 large, 6 Medium and 16 thinner brushes. I will report back after I try this out. For those of you who don't know what I am talking about, the Benjabelle brush tree is designed to hold your just washed makeup brushes upside down to dry, which is the recommended way to dry your makeup brushes. If any of you already own one please share your thoughts. Continue Reading

Re: HOW MANY MAKEUP BRUSHES DO YOU OWN?

In Beauty Banter 1392148470.45

I have 84 and counting!! There are some more I want from Sigma, Chanel and Hakuhodo. Continue Reading

Re: If You Like NYX Cosmetics...

In Beauty Banter 1389824619.053

I want to check out the new baked blushes, and the butter lipsticks and the dream catcher eye shadow palettes and the radiant finishing powder which looks exactly like a Bobbi Brown one. Continue Reading

If You Like NYX Cosmetics...

Last Reply by JeanLouiseFinch 1389826379.3 | Started by shell in Beauty Banter

There is a whole lot of new products on line at Ulta!!! Continue Reading

Re: NEW Tarte all matte eyeshadow palette

In Beauty Banter 1389381509.23

They also have it at Ulta, I am so getting this!! Continue Reading

Re: Vertigo OT

In Beauty Banter 1389381329.917

I have had issues with vertigo off and on for a few years now, whenever I feel dizzy I use a natural oil blend behind my ears called DiVertigo, it works very well. Continue Reading

Re: Sigma... So expensvie now... WHOA!!!

In Beauty Banter 1389369782.58

I love Sigma brushes also!! I don't find them to be as expensive as other brands, its their shipping costs that keep me from buying from them more often. Makeup Geek has nice quality brushes for a lot less, I have a couple of eye shadow ones and I really like them. Continue Reading

Re: January insider is up

In Beauty Banter 1387283838.19

Is there a link to the insider, I cant find it. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 15
1 2 3 4 ...15Next