TSV(R) Preview
143 Members and 12280 Guests Online

NorskyGal's Activity

Re: Mascara/ Eyelash Primer

In Beauty Banter 1412375828.247

My lashes have become short & sparse with age and I have found Clinique Lash Building Primer (item #A168835) to be FABULOUS! I apply two coats, letting the first coat dry before applying the 2nd coat. Then for mascara I LOVE Almay's Get Up and Grow! The combo of the two--for me--is fabulous and I actually have lashes again. (And I love the wand with Almay's mascara.) Continue Reading

Re: GENERAL ANXIETY DISORDER

In Health & Fitness 1412375581.203

Sorry to hear you're having these issues. I STRONGLY recommend you see a psych doctor or psych nurse--someone who has studied psych meds and knows the ins and outs of them. Please do NOT depend on your primary care doctor or a General Practitioner regarding these types of meds. Continue Reading

Re: Has Anyone Ever Unmounted Their Wooden Stamps?

In Scrapbooking 1411611314.833

On 9/24/2014 mewsmomtoo said: You just had to tell me the website name! Now I have gone over there and looked around and I am impressed. Have fun! I hope you find some goodies! And since you like needlepoint, have you ever checked out the site NordicNeedle.com? They're based out of the town I live in and are supposed to be a pretty awesome company. I used to go to their retail store all the time when I used to cross-stitch. Continue Reading

Re: Anna Griffin Clear Stamps--Trim or no trim?

In Scrapbooking 1411589672.157

mewsmomtoo--Thanks for the reply. I don't know how these stamps are going to turn out. I haven't finished trimming them so I haven't tried them yet. I'll have to get out a craft knife and polish up the edges. When I ordered this set I thought it would be such a good thing to have but we'll see, I guess. Continue Reading

In Scrapbooking 1411589369.223

On 9/24/2014 mewsmomtoo said: I love torties and calicos. Geneticists say there are two fur patterns for cats - tabby and Abyssinian - and the rest are variation of those. Your older kitty sounds like a tabby with aby colors Your story about the kitten food reminds me of my sister's cat, Gracie.... I LOVE calicos!!! (And torties too!) My childhood cats were long-haired, GORGEOUS dilute calicos and just super sweet and smart. I miss them to this day. Because of them I definitely have a strong affinity towards calicos. (Especially long-haired dilutes.) I didn't know that about the fur patterns... Continue Reading

In Scrapbooking 1411588088.173

On 9/24/2014 Louisa May said: I keep my wood mounted stamps in hanging shoe bags the kind with transparent, plastic pockets. I have several of these hanging in my craft room. I used to keep my Stickles & embossing powders in a hanging jewelry bag that also had clear pockets, but just recently transferred them to plastic paper cases. You sound like you're a serious stamper.. I'm really not. Maybe that's why I wanna get rid of those bulky blocks so badly! Continue Reading

Re: I combined my multiple Anna Griffin card kits. Dare I toss the boxes they came in?

In Scrapbooking 1411515256.653

On 9/21/2014 mewsmomtoo said: Went on to ebay to see what kind of empty boxes sell and I think you could sell them, but would it be worth the trouble? Likely not, so the bullet will have to be bitten, I'm sorry to say. You wouldn't happen to have an orange Hermes box lying around the house, would you? That sold for $155.00! Seriously? I'm afraid I'm too cheap to buy Hermes! Continue Reading

Re: I combined my multiple Anna Griffin card kits. Dare I toss the boxes they came in?

In Scrapbooking 1411492999.067

On 9/21/2014 mewsmomtoo said: Hi, did you toss the boxes? Not yet, but I'm pretty sure I will. I posted my same question on HSN's customer forums and someone suggested I try to sell them on eBay. Well, I checked eBay and nobody is selling empty AG card boxes, so I'm pretty sure that one day soon they'll go into the garbage. I already have so many other decorative storage boxes that I don't need any more. I'm going to have to bite the bullet one of these days....! (Ugh..but I hate to throw away perfectly good, sturdy boxes. But I just have too much &@#$ around my house!) Continue Reading

In Scrapbooking 1411456474.26

On 9/22/2014 mewsmomtoo said: I DO have cats What are your kitties' stories? You ARE a cat lover with all those kitties!! Two of my cats I got as kittens from one of my sisters: one was a stray and one was orphaned. (By the way, she also has 7 cats; she got got hers by taking in strays in her small rural town.) Anyway, back to these 2 cats--they're both calico. The newest one, who is really more tortoiseshell, is only about 5 months old and very fluffy. We got her a week after DH's bowel resection this spring (he had diverticulitis) and we had to bottle feed her. It worked out well tho, cuz ... Continue Reading

In Scrapbooking 1411435140.823

On 9/22/2014 mewsmomtoo said: Of course, I have fewer than 75 wooden stamps, if I had hundreds I probably would be looking for an efficient way to store them (too many for your AG card boxes?) If you unmount them or even just one to start with, will you come back and tell us what you think? Thanks. LOL mewsmomtoo! Your reply made me laugh! Well, there's certainly not enuf room for those AG card boxes and I could sure use the room those wooden stamps take up, even tho I have probably fewer than 25! I'm going to ponder this more and if I decide to try it, I'll report back. It may be awhile tho... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 35
1 2 3 4 ...35Next