Christmas in July(R) Sale
128 Members and 13231 Guests Online

NorskyGal's Activity

Re: I have to say this about today's craft day on HSN…..

In Scrapbooking 1406224500.11

I only watched a little of the MS shows, but one host seemed pretty nervous being around her. (Don't know her name but it wasn't Callie.) Continue Reading

Re: What did YOU order today on HSN's Craft Day?

In Scrapbooking 1406223486.64

On 7/23/2014 mewsmomtoo said: Hi Norsky Gal, I got them from their Spin To Win game that is going on this month (go to the Arcade page). I was guessing this was maybe the case. My problem is that when I try to play an arcade game it says I'm missing a nickname. When I click on the Create Nickname button I get the Community Guidelines popup window where I accept the guidelines and then Continue. But nothing happens. And if I try to create a nickname under Account>>My HSN Profile I get an error message. I don't want to call customer service about it and I've searched the forums for somet... Continue Reading

In Scrapbooking 1406222858.53

During Anna's last hour I also ordered Anna's Elegant Embellishments Cricut Cartridge---even tho I don't even have a Cricut Explore! But if I were to buy a machine, those are the designs I would really want and would use. I was afraid, I guess, that it would sell out & I wouldn't be able to ever get one. (Also, I was looking online & you can get a machine for about $250 at Walmart. It won't come with the initial Anna Griffin stuff but those particular designs don't matter to me.) Continue Reading

Re: O/T What is you earliest childhood memory?

In Fashion Talk 1406150362.877

My earliest memory was at 9 months, the day JFK was assassinated. My parents were going out of town that afternoon and they brought me up to my grandparents' farm for babysitting. We were in the porch and I was being handed over to my grandma when I saw that my grandpa was crying. (He had just heard the news that JFK had died.) I guess the trauma of seeing grandpa crying made an impression on me and that's why I remembered it. Continue Reading

Qstns about B12 Shot (Plz only reply if you've had one)

Last Reply by chrystaltree 1406226351.03 | Started by NorskyGal in Health & Fitness

I've been diagnosed with both CFS & FMS for quite awhile; but truth be told, I've been low on energy for much of my life. I finally thought to have my Vitamin B levels checked by my doctor last week and they were below the lowest number of the acceptable range. So tomorrow I am getting a B12 shot and I'm glad. My questions are: Will there be any noticeable improvement in my energy level? If so, how long might it take for that to happen? I know I can ask these questions at the clinic tomorrow, but I'm a little antsy right now! Continue Reading

Re: Arrival of scrapping - crafting supplies

In Scrapbooking 1406148285.04

On 5/23/2014 Krimpette said: One of the other items I ordered was the Spellbinders Tool 'n One. If you die cut some intricate dies, this is an awesome tool! Makes it so much easier to get those little pieces out of the die, using the brush at the end, as well as the pick. I had never heard about this tool 'til now, so I watched a video on it. I'm ordering it today (along with the foam)! It'll be perfect for using with those Anna Griffin dies. Thanks for the tip, Krimpette! Continue Reading

Re: Is the Cricut Explore worth the cost and the room it takes up?

In Scrapbooking 1406146148.81

I'd like to hear some opinions on this, too, as I've been looking at the same machine. Continue Reading

In Scrapbooking 1406145005.9

Sounds like we're all gonna have some fun when our shipments arrive!! Krimpette: I think you'll love the 3" Xyron! Those Xyrons are so danged handy and work so well. Upallnightagain: I would love the Cricut Explorer, too. Especially with the new Anna Griffin Elegant Embellishment cartridge. But I can't justify spending that much $$ for myself. Sure would be fun to have tho. Mewsmomtoo: Good for you on the free shipping coupons! May I ask where or how you got those gems? Continue Reading

What did YOU order today on HSN's Craft Day?

Last Reply by mousiegirl 1406325362.963 | Started by NorskyGal in Scrapbooking

I have been so anxious for Anna Griffin to come back to HSN with new things--and I ordered WAY too much stuff: *Kindness Card Kit *Lovely Layers 5x7 Cardstock Sheets *Foil Flourishes Stickers *Chalkboard Tags & Sentiments Set *Birthday Wishes 3D Sticker Library *Perfect Palette Solid Core 12x12 Cardstock Set Let's have everyone share what you've ordered!!! Continue Reading

Lyrica Qstns (Re: Swollen Fingers and Stopping it)

Last Reply by sneef 1405954001.863 | Started by NorskyGal in Health & Fitness

I take Lyrica for my Fibromyalgia. I also have swollen hands & fingers and I believe this is a side-effect of the Lyrica. For me, it's really an embarrassing thing and I used to love wearing rings until my fingers got 'fat'! I'm even considering asking my doctor about going off of Lyrica because of this. Has anyone else experienced this while taking Lyrica? Additionally, has anyone ever taken Lyrica for several years and then gone off of it? If so, what was your experience? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 32
1 2 3 4 ...32Next