TSV(R) Preview
144 Members and 12797 Guests Online

NorskyGal's Activity

Re: I combined my multiple Anna Griffin card kits. Dare I toss the boxes they came in?

In Scrapbooking 1410744624.137

Thanks for the replies gals. Since I already have plenty of other storage boxes I'm going to either have to give them away (don't know who I'd give them to tho) or toss them. These boxes can't be recycled since our recycle center only takes corrugated boxes. I might have to bite the bullet and toss them. We'll see... I'll mull it over for a few days. Continue Reading

Anna Griffin Clear Stamps--Trim or no trim?

Started by NorskyGal in Scrapbooking 1410714427.023

When Anna Griffin presented her Lovely Letterpress Stamp Set on HSN she advised trimming them so they could be placed more closely together on the acrylic mount when building phrases, etc.. So after I got them I started trimming away. (By the way, trimming stamps is not easy. It's hard to see where, exactly, to trim because the border blends so easily into the stamp itself. Maybe I need new glasses or something..) Then, I read online where someone suggested not trimming your stamps, but to instead stamp one word at a time when building a phrase. She said that you get more accurate placement t... Continue Reading

I combined my multiple Anna Griffin card kits. Dare I toss the boxes they came in?

Last Reply by Marsha2003 1410797683.313 | Started by NorskyGal in Scrapbooking

I have multiple card kits, sentiment kits, embellishment & papers of Anna Griffin's that I've combined into a couple of her larger storage boxes to make it easier for me to build my cards. That means I'm left with the empty boxes all of these items came in that are taking up a lot of space. I don't need them for storage, but they are good, sturdy boxes. Dare I toss them? I could sure use the room & I already have lots of plastic totes, etc. (including some extra AG storage boxes) for storage. What would YOU do? If it helps, I am one who always feels guilty tossing perfectly good thing... Continue Reading

Re: Anna Griffin on HSN on September 2 and October 7

In Scrapbooking 1409765895.29

On 9/2/2014 mewsmomtoo said: Hi all, made my order this morning, don't know if I will order this afternoon since I spent plenty. Norsky Gal, I too go through Ebates, but when I tried to use the $10 off coupon, it wouldn't take. It had to be a single item for $50.00. Do you know where you got the code that you used? Hi Mewsmomtoo, I'm so sorry I didn't read your message in time to give you the coupon code. But it is 144390 (you can also see it on the mrrebates.com site). Maybe you can find some other goods to use this coupon code on. I sure hope so! Continue Reading

Re: New Items

In Scrapbooking 1409580507.247

I got the Letterpress stamps, For the Boys Diecuts and Holiday Vellum Stickers. I absolutely LOVE her things! Continue Reading

Re: Anna Griffin on HSN on September 2 and October 7

In Scrapbooking 1409580431.263

I already ordered my AG items using ebates and an HSN coupon for $10 off of a $50 purchase. I just LOVE finding coupons & using ebates! (I use ebates, fatwallet and mrrebates. I check to see which of the three has the best ebate percentage and use that one.) 248343: Lovely Letterpress Stamps 321630: For the Boys Die Cuts 276340: Christmas Vellum Quotes Continue Reading

Re: Collie and/or Art Lovers: Where can I find this print?

In Pet Lovers 1409070443.033

On 8/22/2014 MarLoCat said: Hi NorskyGal...Maybe you can e-mail the image to a place that sells prints? Here is the page where I got the image from. Their is another Collie painting on this page too. Hope you find it it's beautiful! http://myartpin.com/s/2351 MarLoCat: That collie and kitten pic is also gorgeous! My sister & I are both cat lovers, too, so that is just perfect. I'll pass this along to her. Thanks! Continue Reading

Re: Very Blonde & Very Fair Gals: Looking for a Neutral Eye Shadow?

In bareMinerals 1409070181.7

On 8/22/2014 MrsSweetieBear said: I'm confused too. And I don't see anything called Pale Ash Blonde Eyebrow Powder under Bare Minerals. Bare Minerals just brought back their eye brow powders again, so you'd have to go to BareEscentuals.com to get it. Continue Reading

Re: Very Blonde & Very Fair Gals: Looking for a Neutral Eye Shadow?

In bareMinerals 1409069901.833

On 8/22/2014 Carolm said: I'm a little confused (normal for me). Do you use this eyebrow color as an eye shadow? Or on your eyebrows. I use it as both. But my tip is to use it as an eye shadow. Continue Reading

Very Blonde & Very Fair Gals: Looking for a Neutral Eye Shadow?

Last Reply by Ptaz 1409070311.993 | Started by NorskyGal in bareMinerals

I'm very blonde & very pale (I use Foundation #1--Fair) and I've tried many brown eye shadows to try to get a nice, neutral color on my eye. Most have made my eyes look too muddy and thus, closed in. However, I've found the perfect solution and it is the Pale Ash Blonde eyebrow powder. It's the perfect shade; it looks very nice on and definitely not muddy I just wanted to pass this along to anyone who might be in the same boat I was. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 33
1 2 3 4 ...33Next