Labor Day Weekend Clearance
109 Members and 10015 Guests Online

NorskyGal's Activity

Re: Collie and/or Art Lovers: Where can I find this print?

In Pet Lovers 1409070443.033

On 8/22/2014 MarLoCat said: Hi NorskyGal...Maybe you can e-mail the image to a place that sells prints? Here is the page where I got the image from. Their is another Collie painting on this page too. Hope you find it it's beautiful! http://myartpin.com/s/2351 MarLoCat: That collie and kitten pic is also gorgeous! My sister & I are both cat lovers, too, so that is just perfect. I'll pass this along to her. Thanks! Continue Reading

Re: Very Blonde & Very Fair Gals: Looking for a Neutral Eye Shadow?

In bareMinerals 1409070181.7

On 8/22/2014 MrsSweetieBear said: I'm confused too. And I don't see anything called Pale Ash Blonde Eyebrow Powder under Bare Minerals. Bare Minerals just brought back their eye brow powders again, so you'd have to go to BareEscentuals.com to get it. Continue Reading

Re: Very Blonde & Very Fair Gals: Looking for a Neutral Eye Shadow?

In bareMinerals 1409069901.833

On 8/22/2014 Carolm said: I'm a little confused (normal for me). Do you use this eyebrow color as an eye shadow? Or on your eyebrows. I use it as both. But my tip is to use it as an eye shadow. Continue Reading

Very Blonde & Very Fair Gals: Looking for a Neutral Eye Shadow?

Last Reply by Ptaz 1409070311.993 | Started by NorskyGal in bareMinerals

I'm very blonde & very pale (I use Foundation #1--Fair) and I've tried many brown eye shadows to try to get a nice, neutral color on my eye. Most have made my eyes look too muddy and thus, closed in. However, I've found the perfect solution and it is the Pale Ash Blonde eyebrow powder. It's the perfect shade; it looks very nice on and definitely not muddy I just wanted to pass this along to anyone who might be in the same boat I was. Continue Reading

Re: Periwinkle Bathroom--Anyone Have One?

In For the Home Talk 1408725554.137

Does this post look garbled to anyone else? Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1408725364.987

Thanks, Jingles5! I never noticed that about the signature. And I'm going to read that article right now and send it to my sister, too. Continue Reading

Periwinkle Bathroom--Anyone Have One?

Last Reply by Nightowlz 1408727164.737 | Started by NorskyGal in For the Home Talk

Several years ago I found a super cute periwinkle gingham shower curtain sprinkled with simple periwinkle embroidered flowers. I put this in a bathroom mostly used by guests. I was able to find periwinkle rugs & towels to go with it and I even painted the walls a gorgeous light periwinkle. Now it's time for those towels and rugs to be replaced. Does anyone know how hard it is to find anything periwinkle??? So many items that are even called Periwinkle seem to be more purple in color, too. Not a true mix of blue and purple. I know I could put out white towels, but I'd like the rugs and at ... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1408633633.85

Thanks to EVERYONE who replied to my post. You know, I had found the name Konstantin Razumov associated with this piece of art, but I didn't include it in the post because my sister & I searched this artist a million ways on the Web and only saw ladies who were partially dressed! Also, when you look at the artist's signature on the print itself it sure doesn't look like Konstantin Razumov. So because of those 2 things, I wonder if maybe he isn't the true artist. MarLoCat: Thanks for adding the image to the thread. Sheltie Mom: Printing a picture of this image and having a smaller framed... Continue Reading

Collie and/or Art Lovers: Where can I find this print?

Last Reply by NorskyGal 1409070443.033 | Started by NorskyGal in Pet Lovers

Does anyone know where my sister can find the following print? We've tried googling it different ways on the web & can't locate find the artist to order the print. http://s1080.photobucket.com/user/NorskyGal/library/Art%20Prints (Sorry to just include the URL, but I tried linking it & even copying in the image and was having loads of troubles.) Continue Reading

Re: I have to say this about today's craft day on HSN…..

In Scrapbooking 1406224500.11

I only watched a little of the MS shows, but one host seemed pretty nervous being around her. (Don't know her name but it wasn't Callie.) Continue Reading

Page 1 of 33
1 2 3 4 ...33Next