123 Members and 18753 Guests Online

dancingwoman's Activity

Re: I desperately need labs done but doctor is refusing?!

In Health & Fitness 1429976967.36

On 4/24/2015 Snowpuppy said: On 4/24/2015 Kachina624 said: To answer your question...No, you cannot order tests be done on yourself. You need to make every effort to find another doctor. This is absolutely not true. Yes, you can order your own medical tests and get the results sent to you without an MD ordering them and receiving them. BUT.......to my understanding it depends on the state you live in. Here in MI, yes you can order your own tests done. Do a search for Canary Club. You can also search for sites using "order my own lab work" or "order my own medical tests". You can use many of t... Continue Reading

Re: Necklace with Butterfly Enhancer - J321445

In Carolyn Pollack 1429881599.957

So glad this necklace is a winner beach-mom. I loved the look without the enhancer too...I put it in my wish list for another time....enjoy....DW Continue Reading

Re: Double Star Ring

In Carolyn Pollack 1429734993.787

Chili a butterfly ring is one of my favs..I wear the one that was my mothers..along with the Tenorio bracelet from a few weeks ago...DW Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1429734826.803

Thanks Jugs I ordered my normal size for the pinky ring..I've got the cross ring coming and I figured it would be big like you're saying the heart ring is...so I ordered a size down for my middle right hand finger..if its too small thats ok I can wear it on my left hand...I just read a review on the Heart ring and it says its way big...Thanks again...DW Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1429727119.18

Thanks both of you..I'm gonna order it...Jugs does it run big or true to size..thanks..DW Continue Reading

Double Star Ring

Last Reply by jugtown 1429902038.013 | Started by dancingwoman in Carolyn Pollack

I held off ordering this ring because I didn't know what finger to size it for..so I decided to use it as a pinky ring...I have long fingers and a big hand so I think my pinky finger is long enough...its funny..I have big hands and tiny wrists...I wear a small bracelet and sometimes those are big..lol... Anyway do you think this ring is ok for a pinky ring...?...Thanks ....DW Continue Reading

Re: New AW Available

In Carolyn Pollack 1429571597.323

The thing I love about CP's jewelry is that the prices are reasonable...if you look at prices for other silver designers here at the Q...their prices are very high especially those with fake stones... But its all a matter of taste...I like the American West line of CP but not real crazy about her other jewelry...I do have one cuff that was a TSV from the other line she carries here but the rest is from AW...I also like Black Hills Gold and have a few of those pieces I wear with my NA jewelry...DW Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1429539627.91

On 4/19/2015 jugtown said: On 4/19/2015 dancingwoman said: I'm thinking of the double star ring too...I'm running out of fingers...I can never decide what to wear so I wear them all...I see you ordered some silver too Jugtown..I just love the all silver rings..that way I don't have to worry about gemstones when washing my hands and doing work.. .I'm also considering the native pearl necklace..I have the large bead native pearl necklace but would like a smaller bead.. .but there are some negative reviews so I haven't ordered it yet....DW I'm loving the all-silver rings too, Dancing, for the v... Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1429469919.503

I'm thinking of the double star ring too...I'm running out of fingers...I can never decide what to wear so I wear them all...I see you ordered some silver too Jugtown..I just love the all silver rings..that way I don't have to worry about gemstones when washing my hands and doing work.. .I'm also considering the native pearl necklace..I have the large bead native pearl necklace but would like a smaller bead.. .but there are some negative reviews so I haven't ordered it yet....DW Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1429458474.467

I just ordered the new cross ring...I couldn't stand it anymore..I just loved it..DW Continue Reading

Page 1 of 72
1 2 3 4 ...72Next