Give Gorgeous
139 Members and 13057 Guests Online

dancingwoman's Activity

Re: Ordered a necklace from Carolyn's site

In Carolyn Pollack 1412347240.423

Wow thanks everyone for all the great suggestions...and thanks too for the safe travel wishes....It's so nice having friends here..Beach-mom, the boots I came across by chance. I knew what I wanted and as I was searching online Cabelas came up. Well we have a Cabelas card with a ton of points on it...so I actually got the boots for free...lol...can't beat that... I'm thinking I need that sweater...Yea..I'm needing it..I'm undecided about the coat..I wanted a long one but I'm only 5'3 and I'm thinking a 42 inch coat will be too long..but that sweater has my name on it...DW Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1412285400.723

I'm leaving Tuesday.....and will be gone for two weeks...If YOU find any coupons please let me know too...lol...Thanks...I'd love to have one before winter..you gotta figure..they cost less than the Native Pearl Necklace I bought so they are a steal..lol...DW Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1412278397.25

Very nice coat..I did find some at a place called New Territory Leathers online that look really nice...gotta wait till after my trips done and I'm back home to look at any...DW Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1412274940.98

I've been wanting a blanket coat too..lol...As long as the weather is good and they have some of the air traffic controller stuff taken care of I'm sure my flights will be ok..Thanks again..DW Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1412271139.73

On 10/2/2014 jugtown said: How cute is this ladies? Think it would go nice with our coral pieces? I picture it with dark denim leggings, brown boots and maybe a white tank. Love this too Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1412271074.93

I ordered from Cabelas a couple weeks ago.. the Born woman's Topanga western boots....I love them..wearing them with dark indigo slight boot cut jeans..a black tunic and the jewelry..and lets talk bracelets...lol..I always wear at least 10 ...and rings..I love and wear alot of rings...going through security at the airport is a pain though..gotta take off alot of stuff..but this time I'm not putting it on till after I go through security..lol...DW Edited to add..I'm carrying a Pendleton bag that is big enough to hold my phone..iPod and iPad and assorted stuff..The bag has the same coloration a... Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1412265456.143

I think there's a post from Waterbaby missing too..wonder what happened to result in this..I don't think we violated any rules...DW Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1412265176.347

I just noticed that too...what the heck?...Our posts are about Carolyn's jewelry.. On another note..I just paired the two necklaces together..the rondelle and the 1/2 inch native pearl..holy smokes..its rocking..I wish I had the earrings to match the np necklace..not sure what I'm wearing..trouble is..I have my hair very short on one side very short...and pretty long on the other..Yah I know..63 years old....still being a little weird..the short side ear has 6 holes..I may wear all silver studs and in the first hole I have a great Day of the Dead skull dangle earring.. So now you know I'm kin... Continue Reading

Re: Tale of Two Squash Blossoms

In Carolyn Pollack 1412033746.203

I love squash blossoms...I live in SW Colorado in a tourist town..there are many times when there are art fairs here. One year maybe over 25 yrs ago there was one in our Fair Grounds. Most was jewelry and most Native American. I stopped at one booth and there was this beautious squash. Big...Bold and wonderful turquoise. I asked the woman tending the booth how much. She was an older Native American woman and she said 75 dollars..I grabbed it...well not grabbed but nicely took it from her to look at it...it was marked with a magic marker and actually said 750 dollars..the 0 had warn off... Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1412032835.06

Thanks everyone..I'll let you know when it arrives..DW Continue Reading

Page 1 of 61
1 2 3 4 ...61Next