National Garden Month
41 Members and 17283 Guests Online

dancingwoman's Activity

Re: Bates motel

In TV Talk 1427463105.807

I think it was a thumb drive covered with blood.....DW Continue Reading

Re: The Butterfly Bracelet

In Carolyn Pollack 1425167338.513

Hi Waterbaby...my wrist is just under 6 inches. There is some wiggle room but the way the bracelet is shaped it doesn't turn. Like you most bracelets are too big for me, it's not because I'm a really small person..I just have small wrists.....order it and see....it just might be ok for you..I love it a lot. It's so different than anything else I have...DW Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1425056882.787

You guys are killing me...DW Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1424970512.127

Thanks thats the one in my wish list..maybe next month I'll get that ...yikes..next month is only a couple days away...lol...DW Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1424964793.973

Thanks jugtown...Durango is a pretty cool little town to live in...We have a steam powered Narrow Gauge train that goes up into the mountains to a little mining town called Silverton that is always fun to do when visitors come to town...There are also a lot of stores selling silver jewelry but so far the best prices that I've found are at Carolyn's or Q's site... I keep meaning to ask you...I think you said you had the coral naja enhancer..there are two on the Q's site..one with more roundish stones and one with pointy stones..which one do you have and do you love it..?...I'm thinking of gett... Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1424881628.117

Thanks kathoderay...I'll check out SFO...DW Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1424812610.21

Cooking Lady....I agree about the prices of the jewelry...I live in the Four Corners area of the US..In Durango, Co and have been lucky enough to go to Indian Market and visit the shops in Old Town in Santa Fe and also Albuquerque...I love the jewelry of the SW...I have been collecting since the early 70's when DH and I moved from the East. I'll keep looking on Ebay....Have a good afternoon...DW Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1424795283.667

On 2/24/2015 cooking lady said: Wow Dw - lucky you to have such a gorgeous piece - like Jug I own the wonderful ring - maybe someday the bracelet - a real treasure from an artist of rare talent - Maybe I'll look on Ebay for the ring...I thought the video on the bracelet was so moving with Carolyn talking about Roderick...you can see she truly liked him and his family and wasn't just faking it to sell bracelets..DW Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1424792893.39

Thanks Spud188 and jugtown... I really love it..its so pretty and different than anything I usually wear... I have 5 thin bracelets on each wrist all the time..a mix of leather..sterling..copper...turquoise..Native American and the cross bracelet from RLM...I sleep in them..shower...except the leather braided ones I take those off to shower..Now I have to decide what to take off to wear this bracelet..I know that sounds trivial but DH even said to me...what arm are you gonna wear it on..and you know you have to take off the bracelets on that arm to wear it.. I guess bracelets of all kinds hav... Continue Reading

The Butterfly Bracelet

Last Reply by cooking lady 1426042267.697 | Started by dancingwoman in Carolyn Pollack

The Tenorio bracelet came today...even though we got 20 inches of snow since Sunday morning....the mail came through.. I have to say its a tad lighter than I thought it would be but its more beautiful than the pic or the video...the small is a true small..In the video they said it was adjustable..I wouldn't bend it...Usually the small are still too big for me..some of my bracelets turn to the side..the way this is shaped it doesn't turn..that makes me happy as sometimes if a bracelet turns its hanging on its side and can slide off.. The turquoise is very pretty..matched and has some matrix..I... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 71
1 2 3 4 ...71Next