118 Members and 18679 Guests Online

dancingwoman's Activity

Re: Sterling Silver Petroglyph Inspired Pendant

In Carolyn Pollack 1432155780.06

Jug I think I'm mostly a dark color person..my color is usually black...or dark brown..even in the summer I will wear black a lot of the times...It was so well made and worth the money..hoping for more colors for the fall...DW Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1432134036.997

Thanks Jug...I do like that even if it has dark blue in it..I'm really loving all silver stuff now..you know how we go in phases..?...Well I'm in the solid silver phase now..I do wear turquoise but other than that lately is all silver and leather.. I cruised over to Carolyn's site..thanks for the heads up on the change over there..I did see a couple bracelets I liked but they were sold out..too bad..but I'll keep checking..I couldn't find the little pendant I bought for my GF last week so I'm glad I got it for her then.. My cardigan came and I'm thinking of returning it..I should have taken y... Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1431883407.26

Went to the flea market this morning and found a sterling petroglyph pendant about the size of a quarter thats signed and stamped..this one will be for me...lol...DW Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1431746534.703

That is just beautiful Kachina....I love it...DW Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1431667325.25

That's great Jug....I ended up buying the cowboy version on Amazon...I was thinking the two that you got might be the spring versions and maybe in the fall they might bring back the darker colors...I really liked the red and green one...we can hope....DW Continue Reading

Sterling Silver Petroglyph Inspired Pendant

Last Reply by dancingwoman 1432155779.68 | Started by dancingwoman in Carolyn Pollack

In case anyone is interested on Carolyn's site under "gifts for work friends" there is a cute little pendant with petroglyphs...its on sale for 19.99 and is sterling..I bought it as a bday present for a friend of mine that is in Tucson and was an archeologist...it came today and its very cute and it came with a cute little aluminum box that matches the pendant..its a great little piece if anyone needs one as a gift..or for yourself..lol....DW Continue Reading

Re: Double Star Ring

In Carolyn Pollack 1431579936.7

Ooooo very nice. I almost ordered the red one like yours today but wondered...does the fabric in the front feel like too much?...I'm busty and don't really need anymore attention drawn to that part of my body if you know what I mean...lol....DH might not agree tho...lol...I love the squash blossom on you with the cardigan...looks fantastic...DW Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1431545651.483

Howdy...I don't think I'd take a chance on a small either...I like things loose and I'm 5'3 also...so a Med or LG I'd go for...LG might be big but I'd chance that one...I'll keep looking too...thanks..DW Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1431543928.987

Hi Jug..thanks for checking that out..you know funny thing..last night I did find it on the New Territory Leather site and I thought that might be a good alternative for us..It was even there this morning..then after you posted it was gone on both sites...must be they updated their online catalogs after you inquired about it...I'll let you know if I run across it somewhere else..I did love the green and red combo..I did find a cute cowboy one on Amazon...for 119.00...free shipping but alas its not the green and red...DW Continue Reading

Page 1 of 75
1 2 3 4 ...75Next