Better Than Black Friday
93 Members and 16775 Guests Online

dancingwoman's Activity

Re: Apple problems, some resolved.

In Electronics Talk 1417106719.04

I never go through the control center. I didn't update my ipad yet though. DW Continue Reading

Re: Vitamix container sale

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1417060849.947

Sorry I went out of town and just signed onto the boards. It worked for me yesterday without a code. I ordered a dry grain container. I tried today to test it and it didn't work. Maybe it was only for one day...DW Continue Reading

Re: Vitamix container sale

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1416973839.113

Select your container and check out. The 50 dollars will be taken off...I should have said 50 dollars off not 50 percent sorry...DW Continue Reading

Vitamix container sale

Last Reply by LilyBell2 1417119823.03 | Started by dancingwoman in Kitchen & Food Talk

Just got an email that at the vitamix site the containers are half off...DW Continue Reading

Re: Amazon Echo

In Electronics Talk 1416925994.443

Same for me GM....but I am getting a few emails. I get the "thank you for your request" thing...when I try to order it..oh well....DW Continue Reading

Re: Apply products don't "just work"

In Electronics Talk 1416869497.18

Gail..was the book in mp3 format?...If so and if you had it on your mac too...this might work...I have Amazon Music on my computer...and I can manually find the mp3s on my computer...import them to the amazon music site then they will download to the amazon music app on my ipad. I do this with library audiobooks that I think I'll be needing more then the 21 days allotted if I'm traveling..I hope I explained that right..If you delete anything from Amazon Music on the computer it will delete them forever...DW Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1416867172.443

OK..I haven't read all the links posted..but have you tried disconnecting and reconnecting to your wifi with ATV.. It can't be a router problem because I had read a bit ago that you got a new router (I think I read that anyway) and Apple TV works with your mac. But sometimes with networking copiers if we disconnect from the network and then reconnect things work for some reason...some glitches have no reason for happening...DW Continue Reading

Re: Amazon Echo

In Electronics Talk 1416854163.617

On 11/24/2014 Campion said: I have it. I've been playing with it all weekend. It's awesome. I wanted a radio for the kitchen-living room area, and this is much more. I can check weather, make a shopping list, play playlists of music, ask for random music, play Iheartradio. The sound is excellent. I just have to talk to it to get it to do this and that. Awesome...DW Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1416843756.56

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/6685221 He might be talking about his his phone...but he mentions ipad...in his post... My Apple TV is working fine today but I will confess I haven't updated it yet...DW Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1416843586.58

Let's see if I did this right and the works.. sorry it didn't work...I'll try in a bit.. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 63
1 2 3 4 ...63Next