Dooney Days
121 Members and 18227 Guests Online

dancingwoman's Activity

Re: Amazon Echo

In Electronics Talk 1416676878.773

Very cool myheart. Let us know how you love to.....DW Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1416589711.28

On 11/21/2014 gardenman said: On 11/21/2014 Marp2 said: I just went to Amazon and did a search on Echo and the device came up at $199 with the option to get it by Monday, November 24th. I will get it at $99 but not at $199. Sad to say mine still says "Thank you for your request. If selected you will receive an e-mail with an invitation to purchase in the coming weeks." Ugh!!! I want one now! Oh well. I suspect they're just waiting for me to spend the money on something else and then drop the invite on me when I no longer have the money set aside. When I click on it it says the same thing f... Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1416539445.227

There are some on the Amazon discussion boards saying that they received the Echo and are really loving it... I do hope someone on these boards gets picked so we can hear first hand how they like it...DW Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1416509820.977

Not sure how true it is but I just read on the Amazon Discussion boards that some have received invites...DW Continue Reading

Re: Apple TV

In Electronics Talk 1416431862.257

Its the cheapest if your order it from Walmart through mrrebates. There is free shipping to your house and I think its 4% cash back from mrrebates...DW Continue Reading

Re: Apple TV

In Electronics Talk 1416351031.71

I have it and love it too..DW Continue Reading

Re: Nov discount code for Carolyn's site

In Carolyn Pollack 1416343625.12

I just called and talked to their CS and they said there weren't any promo codes for this month..so I went ahead and put in my order...DW Continue Reading

Nov discount code for Carolyn's site

Last Reply by dancingwoman 1416343624.51 | Started by dancingwoman in Carolyn Pollack

Does anyone have a discount code for Carolyn's site for this month?...Thanks...DW Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1415903107.027

On 11/12/2014 Roni said: I watched the video on Amazon.com and it is ''stand alone''....but you can use an android app to link it to an android phone or tablet Can it be used with an iPhone or iPad? Continue Reading

Re: Ordered a necklace from Carolyn's site

In Carolyn Pollack 1412347240.423

Wow thanks everyone for all the great suggestions...and thanks too for the safe travel wishes....It's so nice having friends here..Beach-mom, the boots I came across by chance. I knew what I wanted and as I was searching online Cabelas came up. Well we have a Cabelas card with a ton of points on it...so I actually got the boots for free...lol...can't beat that... I'm thinking I need that sweater...Yea..I'm needing it..I'm undecided about the coat..I wanted a long one but I'm only 5'3 and I'm thinking a 42 inch coat will be too long..but that sweater has my name on it...DW Continue Reading

Page 1 of 62
1 2 3 4 ...62Next