Designer Jewelry Gallery
158 Members and 17674 Guests Online

dancingwoman's Activity

Re: Spices to add to make White Bean Chili

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1422372803.963

If you can buy frozen green chilies that have been roasted and peeled and chopped they are better in my opinion than canned..or buy a couple chilies in the grocery and roast them yourself on the flame of your range top or broiler...sweat them in a bowl for a bit covered peel..take the seeds out and chop...you'll notice a difference in the taste. DW Continue Reading

Re: Printer Pro app for iPad

In Electronics Talk 1422284719.917

You're welcome..glad it worked for you...Its nothing fancy but works and is easy to use..DW Continue Reading

Re: Neil Young: Heart of Gold

In Music 1421727377.637

Just watched this tonight...it was really good..thanks again..DW Continue Reading

Re: Amazon Echo

In Electronics Talk 1421616283.623

On 1/16/2015 gardenman said: The recipe is from the "Baking with Julia" cookbook. I can copy the recipe for you, but you should be able to find it online. It's eastern European rye bread recipe. The flavor is good, but the crust is jiffy. I like the sling method for holding the loaves shape while rising. I may use that on other recipes. GM I haven't used this cookbook in a while...I stopped eating wheat but DH still does, so I bake bread for him occasionally. Have you made the rustic potato loaves...thats another good recipe from the book...sorry for going off topic on this thread..DW Continue Reading

Re: Printer Pro app for iPad

In Electronics Talk 1421521739.373

Thought I'd change the title of this thread so you would know what it was all about..DW Continue Reading

Re: Printer for ipad

In Electronics Talk 1421521469.45

Yep I was happy with what this app did. Just needed simple printing, and I didn't need to buy new printer..DW Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1421463859.013

You're welcome. DW Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1421449796.103

Thanks GM..actually I have that cookbook...I'll have to try it....DW Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1421438212.13

Read my post on Printer Pro a few posts down..there is an app you can download to your iPad and a download you can download to a pc or mac...you must have a wireless wifi connection for it to work...it works really well..you might be able to get the Kodak to work and not need to buy a new printer...if you don't have a pc or mac then you probably need to buy a new printer....DW Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1421430313.047

GM...besides using a stone and spritzing I've read that you could put the bread back into the oven after it's set a bit to make the crust crispier..I haven't tried that ..I think like you said that the rye content has a lot to do with the crust...hey care to share the recipe..?...DW Continue Reading

Page 1 of 68
1 2 3 4 ...68Next