Guaranteed Delivery
31 Members and 17129 Guests Online

dancingwoman's Activity

Re: Survivor final, on hopefully a better cast next time

In TV Talk 1418929547.397

I thought the finale was the best part of the whole season...I was pleased with the winner..DW Continue Reading

Re: Cinnamon Sugar Pinwheels

In Cookie Exchange 1418923433.26

Thx...I have a leftover double pie crust in the freezer from Thanksgiving..I think I'll make this..was wondering if I should make a pie with it but I think this sounds better...DW Continue Reading

Re: Downton Abbey Season 5, premiers 3 weeks from tonight, Jan. 4th!!!

In TV Talk 1418921498.487

They have the full season on Youtube if you want to watch it ahead of time...DW Continue Reading

Re: Amazon Echo

In Electronics Talk 1418067918.27

GM..thought I read on the Amazon boards today that some are getting invites this morning..maybe you'll get one soon...DW Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1417567221.793

On 12/2/2014 gardenman said: Supposedly some of the first recipients have now gotten surveys in which their ownership of the Echo is called a "six month pre-release test" or words to that effect. That would tend to imply that if you don't get an invite soon that you'll be waiting six months for a chance to buy one. Well I'm thinking I don't really want to spend money to test something for Amazon. It sounded like a fun toy but if they are testing it and charging me to do it..I'm not sure I want to do that..it could wind up like their Amazon Phone...not such a good thing...DW Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1417547605.943

www.geekwire.com/2014/amazons-elusive-echo-smart-speaker-falls-short-first-major-review Here's an interesting review...DW Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1417545229.627

I'm thinking they are waiting a couple more days before they send out more..I thought I read that because of the Holiday they were giving people two more days to respond to the invite emails so they probably won't invite more till that time is up....Maybe....LOL...DW Continue Reading

Re: Apple problems, some resolved.

In Electronics Talk 1417106719.04

I never go through the control center. I didn't update my ipad yet though. DW Continue Reading

Re: Vitamix container sale

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1417060849.947

Sorry I went out of town and just signed onto the boards. It worked for me yesterday without a code. I ordered a dry grain container. I tried today to test it and it didn't work. Maybe it was only for one day...DW Continue Reading

Re: Vitamix container sale

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1416973839.113

Select your container and check out. The 50 dollars will be taken off...I should have said 50 dollars off not 50 percent sorry...DW Continue Reading

Page 1 of 64
1 2 3 4 ...64Next