Christmas in July(R) Sale
94 Members and 12183 Guests Online

Sunshine Kate's Activity

Re: Lori Greiner Belt Free Pouch Question: H202810

In All About Accessories 1406334863.23

I'm concerned about the magnets as well. Didn't see all of the presentation, but for some reason having it fall off concerns me also. It would have to be really strong magnets and not deactivate my cards or mess with my mobile phone. Continue Reading

Re: Be Honest About Tignanello

In All About Handbags 1406333976.833

On 7/25/2014 Favorite Son said: On 7/25/2014 champagnepoodle said: Its leather I guess. P/U leather is what it really is, so I guess that is why they can say it. I just feel sorry for the ladies who do not have a computer or shop on line or have an app on their phone to see what the bag is. "PU leather", a cheap vinyl. Not very nice to take advantage like that. Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) is a special polymer that has applications in everything from shoe soles to faux leather to household goods to medical devices and implants. It is less reactive than vinyl (aka as polyvinyl or polyviny... Continue Reading

Re: Anyone Order Northern Nights TSV today?

In For the Home Talk 1406333640.84

On 7/25/2014 blueskies said: I'd like to order but I've been disappointed in the quality of NN the past few years . Two sets bought a year apart , lost their dye color in the washing machine . One was very soft when I opened the package ; after 1 washing in cold water , the dye disappeared in numerous dinner-plate sized splotches and the fabric felt rough ( short threads ? ) . The other set lost areas of dye after a few washings , plus a few months past the return date . .........from now on I'm only buying Supima and preferably at a local store . If the Q offers Supima cotton from other than... Continue Reading

Re: just want to share

In Beauty Banter 1406299631.87

On 7/25/2014 equss said: When I find a great new product I love to share... I have NEVER felt like I've had instant results with a product until I decided to use Jakare Elixir 15. It's kind of a fluke ....I just decided to try it because they were running a special ( I receive their emails because I do use some of their other products). I have dry, sensitive 59 year old skin so I've tried many lines over the years. I probably used Perricone the longest, but now I use Josie Maran Milk/argan oil for the most part along with Jakare hydramist(Hydra X in winter) and now the elixir. Elixir sure bum... Continue Reading

Re: Best Drugstore Anti-Aging Skincare line

In Beauty Banter 1406128711.547

On 7/22/2014 Goldie76 said: I agree with the choice of Olay Regenerist. Ever since department store brands have left my face stinging and red-looking, I keep returning to Olay. For several weeks I have been using their new "Olay Regenerist Superstructure Cream with Sunscreen SPF30" and have found it gentle, soothing and good at coaxing a vibrant tone without making me light up like a chili pepper. My skin is very sensitive to harsh ingredients and I have, like many of you, old bottles of promise that never paid off strewn in my medicine cabinets. (I've been tossing them out.) At night, I use ... Continue Reading

Re: How do we really know that Sleeping Beauty mine is closed?

In Carolyn Pollack 1406076351.8

Personally, I think it's just a marketing ploy kind of like everything else. Continue Reading

Re: Paula Sold Paula's Choice

In Beauty Banter 1406075704.203

On 7/22/2014 suzyQ3 said: On 7/22/2014 Deanie said: Don't get yourself upset, X123. Just place her on ignore. Or him. Although, I have found that these kinds of comments are mostly made by women. Men, usually (I say usually because it used to be that way, although, now they are picking up womenisms) come at you more directly. Yes, I am generalizing. I was an observer to a very nasty thread recently amongst proponents of Paula's and protagonists of that brand. I thought the fate of the world rested on the results of that thread, there was so much angst and vitriol. And, here we are, she has so... Continue Reading

Re: Is there an eyeliner that stays put?

In Beauty Banter 1406002012.13

Laura Mercier Tightline Cake Eyeliner Continue Reading

Re: I had blepharoplasty one week ago :-)

In Beauty Banter 1406001652.483

On 7/21/2014 Lucky Charm said: I have to ask, do they cut away excess skin on your upper eyelid and then sew the two pieces back together? I heard you have to be awake for that procedure and I KNOW I would pass out!! I HOPE that's not true. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 710
1 2 3 4 ...710Next