Electronics Expo
138 Members and 18142 Guests Online

Sunshine Kate's Activity

Re: What is up with all the Horizontal stripes?

In Liz Claiborne New York 1425005791.447

I don't mind horizontal stripes on some people, but vertical stripes are much more flattering, IMO. Continue Reading

Re: What's Going On With Eternagold?

In Jewelry Talk 1425005532.647

I liked EG when they first came on QVC. However, how can Ted say EG does not dent when it DOES? I have about 5 pieces of EG and they are all dented. I'm also extremely easy on my jewelry and don't wear it all day/every day. I'll never buy another piece. Yeah, I know it's guaranteed. I've read here about people not liking how the return process so it's just not worth my time. Continue Reading

Re: Did you hear the latest?

In Fashion Talk 1425005310.46

On 2/26/2015 MarilynM said: I just read in the papers [cover story], that the Kardashian's have just signed a $100 million plus deal to remain on E for another four years. Congratulations to them, but please what is wrong with this country? Has the IQ and taste level of the USA dropped so low that this unbelievably talent-less family has captured such an audience that the Mom has the power to make this record breaking deal. The whole thing is just shocking and sad to me, but I guess I'm in the minority. I don't even know why I'm wasting my time posting this, but it is mind boggling. Yes it i... Continue Reading

Re: Carole Hochman leaving QVC

In Fashion Talk 1425004884.38

I saw some of her sleepwear at TJ's last week. I was disappointed as the fabric was paper thin. While probably being comfy, it looked super cheap. Continue Reading

Re: Kelly Ripa's Dress This Morning

In Fashion Talk 1424727542.093

On 2/23/2015 DogLvr said: Yes, Kelly is naturally thin. LOL! And she has boobs! So nice to see what appears to be a healthy looking woman. She's still a great weight and looks young and healthy. She does not look healthy weighing 62 pounds like now. Continue Reading

Re: What mascara do you use for your lower lashes?

In Beauty Banter 1424726932.97

On 2/22/2015 OkeyDokey said: Covergirl Lashblast Length, Waterproof. It doesn't have a fat brush like the regular lash blast. It makes my lashes very feathery, soft look and does not smudge at all. I only use this on my lower lashes. What color tube is this in? Continue Reading

Re: Thoughts on Mary Kay products?

In Beauty Banter 1424726712.613

I used some of MK's makeup many years ago and it was okay. I don't have anything against the cosmetics, but I read it's equivalent to drugstore quality. Continue Reading

Re: David said, "Lisa is getting ready to make a big announcement!"

In Joan Rivers Classics Collection 1424726580.21

On 2/23/2015 hopi said: On 2/23/2015 ANewHue said: I received a notice that Lisa's QVC Facebook page would be merging with QVC style page. I checked it out briefly her picture wasn't on it. I'm guessing she gave up in front of the camera for a more behind the scenes position. That is just Q's way of totally eliminating her from their site, slowly but surely they want her name removed because she is still missed by way to many viewers. Treating people like they have no memory. Out of sight out of mind I don't know why QVC hasn't removed her FB page. All they are doing is speculating rumor an... Continue Reading

Re: Opinions on Susan Graver's blonde hair

In Fashion Talk 1424722375.533

On 2/23/2015 brii said: She's 62. She could easily pass for late 40's/early 50's. I didn't know her daughter was engaged too. How exciting for her. If she is 62, she looks great as I would not have imagined she's that age. I like her new 'do'. Much better than the long extensions she wore a year or so ago. Continue Reading

Re: What are the SOFTEST sheets from the Q?

In For the Home Talk 1424722207.073

On 2/23/2015 ChynnaBlue said: I second the Malden Mills Polar Fleece sheets. I have 3 sets and love them. I agree with Malden Mills Polar Fleece sheets. I'm a sheet snob and these are great. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 786
1 2 3 4 ...786Next