TSV(R) Preview
128 Members and 19131 Guests Online

Sunshine Kate's Activity

Re: Dooney Diversity

In Dooney & Bourke 1422412935.907

On 1/27/2015 stevieb said: If ever a thread deserved to be deleted this one does... There has been enough mileage garnered over this non-incident already. And for the record, Sandra is not clueless. The simple fact is no intent to demean anyone ever existed. Had the same statement been made as the camera coincidentally panned to another model absolutely nothing would have been misinterpreted or said. No rampant indignation would have ensued and no apology would have been mandated. So often it seems folks see precisely what they want to see. You'd almost think some folks enjoy their righteous ... Continue Reading

Re: Think the New Underwear You Buy Hasn’t Been Worn Before? Think Again.

In Fashion Talk 1422412603.09

On 1/27/2015 Jerseygirl1266 said: I think even if not technically used, it may well be tried on as is everything else. I try everything on over my underwear and wash whatever I keep before I wear it. I do the same. I wash any kind of clothing, even socks before wearing. Continue Reading

Re: Sandra Bennett's Oops during Dooney Show?

In Fashion Talk 1422411985.713

On 1/27/2015 imaclotheshog said: There is a new poster in the Dooney forum named Dooney Diva stirring the pot with a new thread. Unfortunately I don't think this will stop anytime soon. And yes for a viewer to jump to conclusions about what was said-- well that says more about them than it does Sandra or QVC. Sad situation. Poor Sandra. I'm sure she is beyond horrified at what has happened. I think it's best for people to not comment on these "pot stirring" threads. Continue Reading

Re: Any fans of See's Candies?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1422411833.843

I love See's candies and think it's an excellent brand. Continue Reading

Re: O/T ~ If You Think QVC's Shipping is Slow......Try Kohl's

In Beauty Banter 1422411541.777

Glad to know I'm not the only one. This is just the first time my Kohl's order has been this slow. Guess I have no choice but to wait. I won't order from them again though. Continue Reading

O/T ~ If You Think QVC's Shipping is Slow......Try Kohl's

Last Reply by Quinny 1422480671.457 | Started by Sunshine Kate in Beauty Banter

I ordered 4 pairs of Levi's jeans from Kohl's on January 14 and it still has not shipped. I called Kohl's and was told they have 10 working days before they have to ship anything. I've ordered from Kohl's before and usually receive in about 2-3 days. They don't sell the tall length I need in the store or I would have bought them in the store. Ridiculous!!! Continue Reading

Re: Greta Beauty find at Costco tonight

In Beauty Banter 1422365213.99

I understand finding the Calista Tools Perfector at Costco. What does GRETA mean? I don't get it. Continue Reading

Re: Cataracts and Medicare.

In Health & Fitness 1422365123.603

I would ask your doctor's office specifically for sure what is covered. That way you won't get any surprises. Continue Reading

Re: WACOAL BRAS - What is your experience with wear? Need advise pls.

In Fashion Talk 1422364841.653

I've worn Wacoal BodySuede (now discontinued) at Nordstrom and it's order only at Macy's. I replace once per year even though I have about four of them. I love Wacoal, but they don't last as long as I feel they should considering the price. I've never had a problem with the wire. Dillard's has their own bra (Cabernet) that retails for $20. It goes on sale for $13.99 twice per year. It's the best made bra for the price I've ever seen. It wears unbelievably well. Continue Reading

Re: Grown man doing happy dances?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1422277946.163

I like David and enjoy watching him. There's so much really bad stuff going on in the world now. I enjoy having some time to see something happy. Not much happy going on in today's world. You go David! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 773
1 2 3 4 ...773Next