New Holiday Decor
155 Members and 17860 Guests Online

Sunshine Kate's Activity

Re: Opinion on this desk...

In For the Home Talk 1413897402.75

On 10/21/2014 fthunt said: Honest opinion..........No it's not a practical desk - more of a fashion piece - beautiful but ................ First - it's too tall (high) for easy computer access (shoulders will be hunched up for long periods of time). Second - a working desk needs drawers for pens/paper, etc. Top will always be cluttered - no hiding/storage space. And...that cross-bar at knee level will bang the knees. Limits how close to the desk you can sit. It's contemporary and stylist but no student desk! This is just my first impressions - and there's more! You are so right about banging... Continue Reading

Re: Opinion on this desk...

In For the Home Talk 1413897227.11

The desk looks great, but I agree with needed drawers. It will be so much easier to be organized and make things look clean. I like desks that electrical cords can be placed behind and sight unseen. It's a mess to see all the cords. Can't wait until everything is absolute cordless. (Probably not in my lifetime). Continue Reading

Re: Question for Those Having Pergo or Other Top of the Line Laminate

In For the Home Talk 1413896649.757

On 10/19/2014 kachina624 said: I think the engineered wood is just a thin layer of actual wood. I've heard it can be re-sanded and stained one time. Regular hardwood of course, is solid wood all the way through. It's not all the way through as they make you believe. If you look at the side of the planks the wood is very thin. (Paper thin) Continue Reading

Re: Shocked the QVC advertised Malden Mills Polar Fleece sheets when they're not!

In For the Home Talk 1413896397.63

Sorry to hear QVC isn't selling the Malden Mills Polartec sheet sets that I own as I love them. I bought some fleece (Sheex) sheet sets from Bed Bath and Beyond that are very nice. They're on sale too on the website. I believe in the store they sell other fleece as well. If Malden Mills is no longer a company, how can QVC sell MM sheets? Isn't that fraud? Continue Reading

Re: What's the secret to making a GREAT garden salad?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1413895791.66

On 10/21/2014 granddi said: All the above and very cold. I chill a Stainless Bowl to prep and store the salad. Then transfer to my serving bowl. I have a beautiful Robert Lee Morris stainless salad bowl. All the ideas listed are great. I put mine in a stainless bowl and refrigerate. Before serving I transfer to a serving bowl. The lettuce is crispy and fresh. The way I like my salad. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone Regret Getting A Memory Foam Mattress?

In For the Home Talk 1413895567.323

I don't know about a memory foam, but I have a Sleep Number bed and it's my best purchase ever. (Not purchased from QVC). Continue Reading

Re: Using Up My Creams & Serums!!!!!

In Beauty Banter 1413756598.847

I've been using mine up too; love it!! Continue Reading

Re: dr. denese discovery kit

In Beauty Banter 1413756172.073

Probably so for most people. However, it breaks me out and makes my face severely red. I must be allergic to something in it. It's not for everyone. Continue Reading

Re: Dawn Dish Soap Part 2

In Mom to Mom Forum 1413755903.63

I love blue Dawn liquid soap. I use it 50/50 with white vinegar for cleaning and it's the best. I wonder though about it not stripping the lanolin from sheep's wool, dissolving oil on sea animals and killing fleas on dogs/cats. How can this stuff be gentle? Continue Reading

Re: Question for Those Having Pergo or Other Top of the Line Laminate

In For the Home Talk 1413755650.307

Have you seen the ceramic tile that looks like wood? I don't have it, but have seen and it's nice and very durable. I've seen it in the light and dark colors (Lowe's has it). I know this isn't what you asked about, just an option. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 734
1 2 3 4 ...734Next