Meant for Mom
15 Members and 14597 Guests Online

Sunshine Kate's Activity

Re: Joan Rivers Needs To GO!!

In Joan Rivers 1398376582.52

I've never liked JR and won't buy her junk. She's disgusting! Continue Reading

Re: Anyone an Ina Garten fan?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1398376401.397

I like Ina's show, her husband and recipes. She seems down to earth and I like that she's not pumped up with Botox and rail thin. Continue Reading

Re: Nude vs bright polish on older hands?

In Beauty Banter 1398346543.467

I think you have a point, Blondelle. The most important thing though is to have an impeccable manicure. That goes for any age, IMO. Continue Reading

Re: Macys

In Dooney & Bourke 1398346338.887

I was in Macy's last week looking for a Dooney and they didn't have too many. I was disappointed as the quality seems to be declining. Have been a Dooney lover for years. The quality and styles just aren't suiting me anymore. Continue Reading

Re: For Those That Have Dry SKIN........

In Beauty Banter 1397791446.5

Thank you all for the replies. I'm going to check out all of the recommendations. Continue Reading

For Those That Have Dry SKIN........

Last Reply by twinkies 1397837795.477 | Started by Sunshine Kate in Beauty Banter

I'm having a major bout with dry skin on my face and neck. What cream works for you for severe dry skin? Thanks Continue Reading

Re: Can anyone suggest a cookie sheet that won't warp when it goes in the oven?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1397745096.247

On 4/16/2014 chickenbutt said: On 4/16/2014 Sunshine Kate said: On 4/16/2014 PamelaSue72 said: On 4/15/2014 chickenbutt said: I have some of the very heavy-duty aluminized steel Chicago Metallic brand (I have two large ones and two small ones) that are very very good. They I got all of mine at Amazon. They are inexpensive, particularly considering what good quality they are. I'm another one who bakes cookies every week. I swear by Chicago Metallic and I have six sheet pans that I use constantly. It's a good, heavy sheet. I use parchment paper on my sheet pans....no greasing needed. And the... Continue Reading

Re: Can anyone suggest a cookie sheet that won't warp when it goes in the oven?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1397656574.013

On 4/16/2014 PamelaSue72 said: On 4/15/2014 chickenbutt said: I have some of the very heavy-duty aluminized steel Chicago Metallic brand (I have two large ones and two small ones) that are very very good. They I got all of mine at Amazon. They are inexpensive, particularly considering what good quality they are. I'm another one who bakes cookies every week. I swear by Chicago Metallic and I have six sheet pans that I use constantly. It's a good, heavy sheet. I use parchment paper on my sheet pans....no greasing needed. And the paper keeps them cleaner longer. Where are these Chicago Metal... Continue Reading

Re: O/T Has your pharmacy ever made a mistake?

In Beauty Banter 1397656093.137

I had a problem with CVS giving me expired antibiotic eye drops, not once, but twice. I returned them and they had to order for me. Now, I check all my RX's before I leave the store. Continue Reading

Re: Unbelieveable Review????

In Judith Ripka 1397655955.517

On 4/15/2014 violann said: The negative review does not contain one single specific objective reason why a potential buyer shouldn't buy the ring. Speaking of something as "looking cheap" MEANS NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. If the reviewer had taken the time to actually describe what she disliked, her "opinion" would have been worth a potential buyer's time. As to being "not unbelievable" there is nothing in the review to believe or not believe. I does mean something to me. It means it looks like dime store quality, in which I would stay away. There are many reviews that are polar opposites ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 682
1 2 3 4 ...682Next