Labor Day Weekend Clearance
146 Members and 11982 Guests Online

Sunshine Kate's Activity

Re: How to choose the most flattering eyeglasses for yo'self

In Beauty Banter 1409578571.907

On 9/1/2014 luvthatboxer said: On 9/1/2014 ID2 said: I have easier advice. Go to Lenscrafters, try on eyeglasses till you find the ones that look the best, walla! you are done! Voila, not walla. Is Lenscrafters a good place to get glasses? Continue Reading

Re: Joy Mangano Biopic starring Jennifer Lawrence

In Q News 1409578468.193

On 9/1/2014 winamac1 said: On 6/23/2014 stevieb said: I can't for the life of me fathom why this is fodder for a major motion picture... I surely can't see folks going in droves to the theaters to see it. Even a made for TV movie would be a stretch. I would have to agree. Kudos for Joy to make millions. I do love her hangers. BUT, that being said...I can't believe they would make a movie out of this. Outside of QVC/HSN, I don't think many know who Joy M. is. I totally agree with both of these posts. Continue Reading

Re: Compound W on Skin Tags?

In Beauty Banter 1409578195.33

I dabbed a bit of tea tree oil on a skin tag one day and noticed the next day it was slightly smaller. So, every night I dabbed it daily for about 2 weeks until gone. I told my doctor and she just looked at me. Continue Reading

Re: SHARK PRESENTATION

In TSV Talk 1409577413.47

On 9/1/2014 conlt said: I have this Vacuum that I bought at Sams and I love it. Mine has a Dolly though so you can wheel the canister around. I use the Dolly all of the time. In fact I use the canister most of the time. I have 3 long haired dogs and birds and this vacuum does the trick. I would repurchase it if mine broke. Of course I don't think it will last forever especially with the heavy vacuuming that I have in my house. Is the Shark you bought at Sam's, good about rolling from tile to carpet to wood? Thanks Continue Reading

Re: Friday's TSV

In TSV Talk 1409322278.997

On 8/29/2014 pink dogwood said: Wonder why I don't always get an email about ALL of the tsvs. I never did get one about the travelon bag nor have I seen one about WEN. I don't like today's travelon bag, I don't like the style. Travelon has some much nicer designs, some with the RFID protection too - and at a lesser amount. This TSV has RFID protection. Continue Reading

Re: Man oh Man look at the price! J295462

In Judith Ripka 1409234283.747

This is crazy, over the top. I wonder if this is just a publicity stunt to get people motivated and looking at JR's stuff. Continue Reading

Re: Korean beauty products! What have you tried?

In Beauty Banter 1408705841.187

I've never used any Korean products, but sounds like maybe I should try. Continue Reading

Re: Constipation

In Health & Fitness 1408705028.077

On 8/22/2014 maestra said: What are the results of a colonoscopy? Have you consulted a gastro doc? I have IBS w/ constipation and my gastro doc recommended Miralax 2 x a day.-Worked for me. My gastro doc also recommended Miralax, but it's once in the evening before bed. It works for me too. Continue Reading

Re: Boyd Bears hibernates

In For the Home Talk 1408145519.92

I had quite a few bears and now realize it was such a waste of money. The only people that made out are Boyds Bears and QVC. I will NEVER buy that household dust collector stuff again. I can't even give them away. (I guess I can box them up and give to Goodwill like I did the dolls). Continue Reading

Page 1 of 718
1 2 3 4 ...718Next