Just-Reduced Clearance
140 Members and 14020 Guests Online

Sunshine Kate's Activity

Re: Great article: How IT cosmetics became a 100M brand

In Beauty Banter 1411308230.427

Does anyone remember buying IT Cosmetics from a store in the mall called Trade Secrets? I bought the Undereye cream many, many years ago before Jamie had anything to do with it. Continue Reading

Re: Mahvelous fringe shrug monday TSV

In Fashion Talk 1411253001.233

What's the item #? I don't see it as the 9/20 TSV. Continue Reading

Re: Question on eating out........

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1411243781.653

I have seen the guide on my restaurant bill and it doesn't bother me. I'll tip however much I desire. Continue Reading

Re: Argan Oil

In Beauty's Best Gifts 1411165555.65

I have used Josie's and Shea Terra Organics argan oil. I like them both, but probably prefer STO's because it's less expensive. If I need a moisturizer a bit lighter, I use grapeseed oil, heavier than argan oil is marula oil. I alternate depending what time of year I need more or less moisturizing. Continue Reading

Re: Stay put pencil liner

In Beauty Banter 1410958833.587

On 9/16/2014 Shelbelle said: On 9/15/2014 Sunshine Kate said: On 9/15/2014 Shelbelle said: My fave is Palladio Retractable Herbal Eye Pencils, comes in many shades, very inexpensive and lasts all day, use on top and bottom lids. get them at Sally's and ebay. How is Palladio on the waterline? Excellent!!!! Shelbelle, I went to Sally yesterday and bought the Palladio retractable. I couldn't wait to try and even though I only wore it for about 4 hours, so far so good! I also noticed it's made in USA and around $6. So much for things costing more being made in the USA. Continue Reading

Re: Using only "best" products from Paula's Choice?

In Beauty Banter 1410958441.9

On 9/17/2014 pinkberry said: I think Paula's reviews are a good source but I would never rely on them as my only recommendation. She gives excellent info on irritants and sensitizing ingredients, which is very helpful. But on the other hand she always recommends products loaded with silicones, which can be a problem for many people. Of the products she rates Best, I've liked some but others have been really bad. She has also slammed products that I love and have used for years. To put it simply, I would use her objective info on ingredients and studies, but I wouldn't rely on her opinions on ... Continue Reading

Re: Can I Buy Demi-Permanent Haircolor at Drugstore?

In Beauty Banter 1410822569.68

On 9/15/2014 tigriss said: There are tons of ammonia free hair color at the drug store. It will say ammonia free on the box. Try <h1 style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 25px; padding: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 2.2em; font-family: Arial; clear: both; line-height: 28px; color: #35393d !important;" Garnier Olia Haircolor Lightest Golden Brown</h1> Not the shade, but the brand. It is supposed to be very gentle. I use red, so those ammonia free ones are not great at dying such bright colors. There are tons of those with great oils added to them to be gentle! Thanks, I'll add this one ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 723
1 2 3 4 ...723Next