Give Gorgeous
124 Members and 12932 Guests Online

Sunshine Kate's Activity

Re: GILI Milano Grey?

In All About Handbags 1414759041.113

I received mine yesterday and it's boxed ready for return today. The grey is a brownish color, zipper crooked and hard (cut my hand opening), looks cheap, etc. Continue Reading

Re: ellen???

In Fashion Talk 1414758809.203

I used to like watching Ellen. I can no longer watch her because she dresses/looks like a man and I find that odd. Continue Reading

Re: Does anyone have a great way to display or use their spices?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1414758545.033

I have mine on a lazy susan in my cabinet and in alphabetical order. That's the best I can do. Continue Reading

Good Chili Powder...

Last Reply by oceantown 1414775713.437 | Started by Sunshine Kate in Kitchen & Food Talk

Is there a difference in brands of chili powder? What's your favorite? TIA Continue Reading

Re: I accidentally left my Kerry Gold butter that I just bought from the store out for 24 hours. Is it ok?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1414757795.913

When in doubt, throw it out. My mom used to say that and I still adhere to it. Continue Reading

Re: GILI Milano Hobo - Croco - Zipper?

In All About Handbags 1414757574.933

Received my purse yesterday and it's packed ready to be returned today. The zipper is stiff, crooked and cut my hand the first time opening as the "teeth" are sharp. Other things wrong, and it's cheap looking. This is my first GILI and even the dust cover is just awful looking. Continue Reading

Re: Lisa's White Owls At Dollar Tree

In For the Home Talk 1414673280.94

I read many years ago to not purchase anything for home decorating on a TV network. That was the worst deal ever. Apparently they were right. If I paid $40 for something and found it at a dollar store for a dollar, I would be upset!!! Continue Reading

Re: LADIES WHO RECEIVED THE BLACK GILI MILANO BAG PLEASE HELP

In All About Handbags 1414672455.053

I will receive my bag today, however; I'm concerned about the inconsistency of this bag. That just tells me these are quickly/cheaply mass produced in China with no care. I hope I won't be returning mine. Continue Reading

Re: Newer Thread- Gili Milano's are arriving on door steps!! Reviews??

In All About Handbags 1414671935.213

Mine will be delivered today and I'm so excited. (Unusual for me). Will be posting my comment about grey. Continue Reading

Re: LADIES WHO RECEIVED THE BLACK GILI MILANO BAG PLEASE HELP

In All About Handbags 1414548455.393

I haven't received mine yet, but believe that's the way it's supposed to be. I don't see anything wrong with it. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 738
1 2 3 4 ...738Next