Creede Silver Sale
21 Members and 11719 Guests Online

lavenderjunkie's Activity

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS---SEPTEMBER 2014

In Jewelry Talk 1412129344.49

Jena: it's your fault because you bought one???? As for the diamonds, in the 'old days' they were full cut, at least G color, sometimes better, and at least SI1 quality, sometimes better. And the crystal was sapphire. Now the stones are single cut, poorer color and lower quality. Since the diamonds are only under the dial on the 8, I'm not sure it's a big deal. But from a quality standpoint.... it's not the same watch. On the other hand, in the 'old days' this watch would have sold for $399. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1412120478.34

anisha: welcome to our watch collectors thread. We are happy to have someone new posting. Tomorrow is Oct 1 and we start a new thread each month.... so be sure to look for the Watch Collectors Oct 2014 thread. I have many Renato watches, but I don't own this 40mm model Wildebeast. Well, I didn't own one until yesterday when I ordered the orange. And I was very tempted to get the pink too. The 'problem' with my Renato collection is that I have many different color variations of the same styles... guess that tells you how much I liked them. Jena: if the Renato model # is the same, ... Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1412046682.403

Jena: the JT SAN III has a beautiful dial. I also like the multiple textures on the bracelet. And I like the SAN III design overall, even tho the case is large for me. In this particular watch, I think the JT version is a few levels better than the regular version. Continue Reading

Re: Dooney ladies, how to tell if your Dooney is well made?

In Dooney & Bourke 1412036698.2

What a shame there was a problem with the second handbag. Have fun at the outlets and remember to check the bags carefully before buying. Continue Reading

Re: A little help for a newbie here?

In Dooney & Bourke 1412036526.62

I understand not wanting to bother with a trade in, but I wanted to clarify.... you can trade in a Dooney handbag regardless of where it was bought and it does not matter what condition it is in. They will give you half the retail value of the handbag as a credit toward the purchase of a new Dooney of equal or greater value. Personally, I would send it to Dooney so they could see the condition it was in. But of course that will take some time and effort on your part and you will have to pay for the shipping too. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1412036280.417

Jena: where do you stand on the Renato you need to send in for repairs? Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1412036243.77

Java: that's a great price. You have a talent for finding these treasures. I couldn't resist... I bought the orange strap. But it was hard to choose between the orange and the pink. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1412035425.78

On 9/28/2014 terryshay said: ALERT: T jason Taylor San is back in stock in all silver at the super low price of 399. This is one special watch!! I have it in both colors but the stainless is tdf. Don't miss it at this price!!! I have this watch in GT. I have to agree it's one stunning watch and the price is really good. I have to defer to Terry on which color is better, because she has both. The gold one is amazing, if the SS is tdf.... then wow! Continue Reading

Re: Florentine leather marine vs navy

In Dooney & Bourke 1411947768.373

The small Florentine leather satchel is a large handbag... check the measurements, it's a very good size. Even the mini Florentine leather satchel is a pretty good size.... a large medium. I own both sizes. The large Florentine leather satchel is very large and heavy. The only really small Florentine satchel is the one they call the cross body... that one is very small. Continue Reading

Re: Florentine leather marine vs navy

In Dooney & Bourke 1411833654.243

I don't have either color in Florentine leather, and I know the colors are different in different collections. I did hear a presentation recently and I think Lisa described the marine as darker than navy, more a cross between blue and black and teal. She said the navy was true navy. Hopefully someone who has one or both of these colors in Florentine will respond. You can't trust colors on a computer monitor, and I've found in addition, the colors on the Dooney site often appear different than in real life. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1070
1 2 3 4 ...1070Next