Resort & Cruise Shop
129 Members and 18483 Guests Online

Lavenderjunkie's Activity

Re: Claremont Domed Satchel...

In Dooney & Bourke 1422547514.487

The line is called Claremont and there are quite a few styles shown on the Dooney web site. Claremont is the name Dooney gave to the leather. Each style has it's own style name. Styles may differ from the ones Q offers and similar styles might have different dimensions or details (handles, outside pockets, etc). I suspect you will begin to see some of the Claremont styles offered in other stores and over time on line and at outlets. So, Claremont is not a Q exclusive, but a particular handbag style may be. Hope this helps. Continue Reading

Re: Claremont Domed Satchel...

In Dooney & Bourke 1422462720.82

I saw a tote style when I was in the Dooney store a few weeks ago. I don't care for the leather. It's very much like the saffiano in feel, just with a different pattern embossed. Probably very durable and it looks nice...just not for me. If you love saffiano,, you will love this too. And since they are bring in more colors in the original tote style, it must have been very popular on Q. Continue Reading

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS - - - JANUARY 2015

In Jewelry Talk 1422462459.21

Hi aprimo. It was getting very lonely here on the Watch Collectors thread. 74 degrees sounds a lot better than minus 1 with wind chills. And I'm sure that Jena's winters are worse than mine. Brrrr. Snow totals were updated to 10" for my area. We are very lucky it wasn't a lot more. Others suffered greatly from the storm...many feet of snow and flooding as the storm pushed high tides onto low lying areas. Hope all the watch collectors are safe and warm. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1422407159.033

Lucked out on the storm... we only got about 6-8 inches where I live. A few miles away they had almost a foot of snow. And further east over 2 ft. Storm shifted by 50 miles and it made all the difference. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1422286455.04

Forecast is now at least 24 inches of snow or MORE. Glad I don't have to shovel. Stay safe and warm. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1422242320.957

Jazzy: stay safe tomorrow. I haven't checked the forecast lately, but as of this morning they were saying 12+ inches, and depending upon the track of the storm it could be 18". Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1422200408.827

I just wanted to add that I was really impressed with the Android packaging. The shipment came directly from Android, the box was tightly packed with cardboard and paper. The watch was in the travel case (as advertised) and the case is really nice. The watch had plastic on the strap, over the dial, and on the back of the case. The watch was wound around the pillow and bubble paper was placed on top to keep it secure and safe. The watch arrived with the correct time and date (I'm in the same time zone as Android). Normally packaging doesn't make a difference to me, but the care Android ... Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1422157331.98

Jazzy: my Android ceramic arrived and it's a winner. I'm sure it will be a great summer casual watch and I love the storage case too. I just wish the original strap had quick change pins. I'll wear it as it came for a while and then have that strap removed if I want to switch to a white silicone or black leather. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1422115611.44

aubnwa: I didn't see the entire show, but from what I did see, I think they were referring to specific styles. I didn't get the impression that the entire brand was final presentation. For other brands during the show they even talked about when the guest would be back during the year. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1421966021.1

Very pretty Java. Congratulations on your new LZ. I'm glad DJF was able to get it for you. Last time I looked the prices were back up around $800. I just got my SS/RG LZ. And it's a beauty. It's hard to tell from your photo, but I think the SS/YG shows more contrast than the SS/RG. The RG is very soft so at first glance you don't notice the RG accents. My bottom line is that either the SS/YG or the SS/RG would be a winner, and I'm happy to own either one. Jena: I haven't compared the SS/RG to the GT LZ yet. I'll get back to you. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1117
1 2 3 4 ...1117Next