Big Bonanza Silver Sale(R)
116 Members and 15636 Guests Online

Lavenderjunkie's Activity

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS - - - FEBRUARY 2015

In Jewelry Talk 1424912658.3

Jena: yes I have the LZ SS/RT. As a matter of fact I wore it yesterday and loved it. As for the I diamonds, you are right, they are nothing to get too excited about. And under 1/4 ct in 70 stones.... even good diamonds that tiny would have to be great to add a lot of sparkle. But I did think the price was good... only $200 more for the diamond bezel. But I didn't buy. Continue Reading

Re: No Shelby till spring?

In Dooney & Bourke 1424880258.96

It's your choice... no rules. But what ever you decide, be sure to unpack it and check it out completely in the next few days. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1424880055.893

Java: I like the watch you ordered... for some reason that was my favorite color combo. I hope your really enjoy wearing it. But the band just wasn't for me. I can't buy every watch I like. A girl has to have some standards. As for the diamond LZ, I thought about it, but in the end, didn't order. I already have a GT and a ST LZ and the RT just wasn't my thing. I have too many RT watches that I don't wear very often. Didn't make sense for me to buy RT in the more expensive version of this watch. But that price and the beautiful dial had me considering.... In the end, I held st... Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1424823596.003

LZ with diamond bezel, marked down to $500, GT/ST and ST/GT available. Very tempting, Swiss made. 629022. The RT/brown sold out. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1424787089.92

The evine listing says 8 1/2" strap, up to 7 1/2" wrist. That makes more sense for a 40mm. But they are clearly aiming it at the womens market. If they accommodated even slightly larger wrists they would be able to capture some men who like a smaller case size and also some women with larger wrists. I'm not buying. The metal strap inserts look good, but I don't find them comfortable and I don't like poly or rubber straps either. The watch itself is nice and a good value for a Swiss made timepiece. But it's not hard for me to pass this one by. More importantly, just got an email an... Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1424739379.66

Java: I don't know why they do that! That means so many people can't enjoy the watch. No temptation for me. That's the final reason. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1424707348.267

Java and Andrea: thanks for the info on the new watch. Very striking colors. Looks like a poly or silicone strap. Maybe I can remember I don't like to wear those and can resist. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1424707071.55

aprimo: I totally understand. You are wise to pick your battles. Watch boxes are not very important. When I tried to give them away to my siblings, I got lots of questions, followed by comments, on why I had so many watch boxes and therefore watches. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1424651592.903

aprimo: I also have too many empty Invicta dive cases. But I've been repurposing them. So far, I turned a 3 slot box into a sewing box and another one into a case for watch straps and extra links. A third 3 slot box now holds my tools. And an 8 slot box has become home to my shoe care supplies... polishes, brushes, etc. I just remove all the foam from the bottom and load the case up. It doesn't necessarily save any room, but they are more organized than cardboard boxes. I use a permanent marker on the side to identify the contents. I'm open to any other ideas anyone has. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1424617686.157

Java: I think they will keep changing the scheduling, hoping to find something that works and increases sales. I wouldn't be unhappy if watches were part of the overnight regularly, if they then featured day time and evening shows for watches twice a month. Of course, I would be even happier if they had watch shows and handbag shows 24/7. Snow and ice still clinging to the trees. Guess it hasn't warmed up yet.... they keep promising we will get into the 30's today... for a minute or two, before the temps drop again to 0 degrees. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1124
1 2 3 4 ...1124Next