TSV(R) Preview
124 Members and 12168 Guests Online

lavenderjunkie's Activity

Re: My name is Happy Housewife - and I am a purse addict....

In All About Handbags 1414252760.927

I too own a lot of handbags. When I run out of room, I cull the collection and give away those I love less and am less likely to wear. My sister and friends get to choose as many handbags as they like. All are in excellent condition and everyone is happy. I make some room in the closet for new treasures and don't feel that I have wasted money because someone I know and care for will be getting joy out of those handbags. Continue Reading

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS---OCTOBER 2014

In Jewelry Talk 1414252158.767

Congratulation on the new watches aubnwa. I agree that the mop on the new Android Star Halo was beautiful. Good to know the gunmetal is well done too. And I like the Scuba you ordered with the blue bezel. That one has teased me for a while. Glad you were able to catch some winners at good prices. I'm waiting for my Abyss to be delivered.... hopefully Monday if UPS doesn't hand it off to the Post Office. Jena and Java are also waiting for their SS Abyss. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1414107955.977

Thanks anisha. My watch seems to be in perfect condition, but getting your return would have eased my mind. Java: it would be nice if the Abyss became a OO sometime in the future. If I like it, then I'd be looking at another one. You know they include the boxes because they are a high profit item and they can increase the price. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1414076349.023

Jena: looks like you will have yours before I get mine. Can't wait for your review. My pink strap WB has been put to bed in the watch box. No more room. It took the place of a watch that needs a new battery. Time to stop buying. Continue Reading

Re: Handbag Lovers/Addicts, how often do you rotate your bags??

In All About Handbags 1414029913.333

EEL: I try to pick out my outfit and accessories the night before. Otherwise I would never have time to fuss. Also, using a purseperfect organizer makes it much easier... although I admit to no always using it. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1414029602.033

Jena: there was no plastic seal over the dial, just the loose plastic wrapping over the dial and crown. The back of the case did have a plastic seal, but it was hard to get off, so I know someone had the watch on for a little bit. But no marks on the strap or scratches. Crystal was clean. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1414023805.37

Voyager Scuba is OO now on shop...628448...$89. 38mm size is available. Nice looking watch. Love the GT and the gunmetal. And of course it comes with an 8 slot box. Continue Reading

Re: Should New D&B Chelsea Come Wrapped in Blue Protector Sack?

In Dooney & Bourke 1414022282.597

Sounds like it was a return.... but if the handles were in plastic, then the handbag was never used. No one rewraps the plastic before sending out a handbag. Some of my Dooney handbags, directly from stores (Dooney and otherwise) have come wrapped in the dust bag. The original plastic was removed... either to check the bag or to put it out on display. Doesn't bother me, as long as the handbag is in good condition. Continue Reading

Re: Handbag Lovers/Addicts, how often do you rotate your bags??

In All About Handbags 1414022126.557

I usually change handbags about 4 or 5 times a week. I try to coordinate with my clothing and also to give my handbag collection some wear. But I still have handbags that only get worn twice a year. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1414022012.223

My pink strap Renato has arrived. It had a plastic over the dial and crown, a crown stopper, and a plastic on the case back. I think it was a return, but it's in perfect condition and doesn't look like it was worn. I set the time and date and hopefully it will be good. White mop dial is very nice, with lots of color. It's not Anisha's return, the # on the back was different. I would have been happy to have her return. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1079
1 2 3 4 ...1079Next