Guaranteed Delivery
90 Members and 17433 Guests Online

lavenderjunkie's Activity

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS - - - DECEMBER

In Jewelry Talk 1418875499.63

aubnwa: Enjoy your new tank watch. I love tank style watches, they are so elegant. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1418875373.053

Going to bed before I get into more trouble. Beautiful pics Java. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1418872697.043

aprimo: thanks. That is just what I had to do to get the day of the week set properly. Since I can't see it without a loupe, I'll probably never reset it even if it needs it. But I wanted to be sure it was working. I love the red stingray strap speedway watch. Very cool looking and very comfortable on the wrist. I got the 38mm. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1418867236.23

Jena: very nice. I love all your new JR items. Did you get SS or GT? Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1418867097.683

Does anyone have the Stingray strap speedway? Is there a quick set for the day of the week? (Mon, Tues, etc.) Jena: checking out your JR now. aprimo: enjoy the new watch. I'm trying to refrain from buying the OO speedway with the blue dial. I wonder if the coupon will work a second time????? Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1418861439.857

Jena: what JR did you get? Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1418861415.35

There are a couple of once onlys on womens watches tonight... the blue bezel scuba and the SAN III high polish on the bracelet. Prices are displayed on the detail pages, but the show preview doesn't show the once only price. The SAN III is a stunning watch and a great OO price. But after last night, I don't know if anyone will opt for it after ordering the Lady Zeus. I have the high polish SAN III in SS and the satin finish JT version in GT, so I'm safe. If not, you could be sure I'd be ordering the SS version in a heart beat, or maybe the GT one too. Continue Reading

Re: Dooney hobo bag - had enough?

In Dooney & Bourke 1418828850.33

If I liked hobos bags, I'd buy it in several colors. But I've learned that I don't like hobo bags. Others obviously do. I enjoy seeing the colors when they present the LL. I'd prefer to see a leather handbag presented, regardless of style, rather than a fabric or nylon. So, each to their own. It's just entertainment, and a little handbag research, for me. I can learn a lot more about handbags from Dooney shows and various forums, than I can by going into any store. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1418828567.847

Java: no tchotchkes, or at least very few. I only collect things that can be used. Very few ornamental items. But more than enough bowls, vases, tea pots, etc. to fill the space. As for counting watches, or handbags.... nooooooo. I do give away a lot of them when the volume becomes overwhelming. In the last few months I've given away over 50 handbags to family and friends. My sister is getting most of my watch overflow, and I think I need to do another watch review soon. Money and space, and a little bit of common sense (yes, I know that's questionable) stop me from buying ... Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1418828066.92

Yes, aprimo, I know that feeling. Some of these deals are hard to pass up. And the Lady Zeus was certainly in that group. And so were some of the other offers recently. I console myself by knowing that I pass up great offers on watches that are over 42mm and those with Swiss Parts movements that are over $200. I also can pass up deals on hobo handbags. I know these are small things, but at least I have some self control. And, I didn't eat even 1 potato chip at the party last Sat. night. Of course I had to try all the home made tidbits, couldn't insult the hostess who worked so h... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1103
1 2 3 4 ...1103Next