103 Members and 19523 Guests Online

Lavenderjunkie's Activity

Re: do you keep handbags out of dust cover for storage?

In All About Handbags 1432694500.62

Never store handbags in plastic bags or boxes. I use dust covers on dark handbags and white pillow cases on light color handbags. When I can, I try to match the pillowcase to the color of the handbag. Makes searching easier. Continue Reading

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS . . . MAY 2015

In Jewelry Talk 1432646300.307

Hey Jena: happens to all of us. If I placed the handbags, watches, and other stuff I purchased, without proper consideration, in a straight line... it would probably reach from my home to yours. It's a good day when you realize the situation before you have to return the item or live with it. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1432596101.463

Jena: you are ahead of me on the LZ count. I have 3. I'm happy with those. Now if I could be happy with only 3 colors in each handbag style, I'd have a lot more closet space and a lot more cash. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1432591735.05

Hilo: welcome to the watch collectors thread. Which watch did you buy this weekend? Jena: you bought the LZ on the white strap? Great looking watch. All this talk about white straps and I think I need to change my plans for tomorrow. I took out a GT watch to go with my handbag, but now I'm thinking I need a white strap watch. It's not as if I don't have any. What am I saving them for? Continue Reading

Re: What color is pebble leather strawberry?

In Dooney & Bourke 1432561178.277

The color varies from collection to collection.... and from when the color was introduced into that collection. I believe the current Dooney strawberry is and orangey light red shade. That is what it is in the Florentine leather. Dooney did a strawberry in the Dillen collection a few years ago, and that one had more of a pink undertone. But that was then. I would not assume it's the same. I'll see if I can find the bag you are looking at and venture a guess. I just checked the Dooney and Norstrom sites, and the pebble grain Sawyer looks like it has a pink based. My suggestion would be to cal... Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1432511699.573

Jena: I didn't order the replacement strap, and I should have. The price on the watch was really good, but the shipping is over $17. Still, it was a good value and I'm glad I got it. They sent it priority mail and I had it the next day. If you decide to order, we should talk about your getting an extra strap for me. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1432492024.007

Thanks equss. Enjoy your new watch also. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1432479755.877

equss & aubnwa: congratulations on your new watches. Sounds like you love them already. I added a Deep Blue watch to my collection. I've been wanting to try one and they are running a Memorial Day sale, so I was able to pick up a Lady Sea Remic, 500 meter WR, sapphire crystal, swiss movement, ceramic bezel, SS watch, orange dial, white silicone strap. The strap is comfortable, and long enough, and looks great with the watch. But I'm not sure how long it will look so pristine. I've always stayed away from silicone and poly straps, but I'm hoping the strap can be changed in the fut... Continue Reading

Re: Well...I DO like that GILI TSV in black...

In All About Handbags 1432321202.063

sunshine: the blue color is beautiful. Enjoy your new handbag. Continue Reading

Re: Register My Dooney...

In Dooney & Bourke 1432321118.743

I think it's the purchase date, since the warranty is based on that. But if you mail the card in, there is no date to enter. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1143
1 2 3 4 ...1143Next