18 Members and 17043 Guests Online

Lavenderjunkie's Activity

Re: Dooney Orchid and Fuchsia colors to wear with

In Dooney & Bourke 1429979963.687

lynettey: Pink and orange were a very popular combination... back in the day. Styles come and styles go, as do popular color combos. Wear what makes you happy. Continue Reading

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS.......April 2015

In Jewelry Talk 1429979828.013

Thanks Java. Looks like shows coming up mid week. If they are going to put on special pricing, we should see it then. SAN V is on my list.... but on a bracelet... when the price is right. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1429920360.547

IN2BE: they have P Stein on ewatches, I just checked. They probably are also on worldofwatches and TheWatchery. Check all the sites for the best price... as they can differ, even tho the sites are part of the same company. Also know that prices change frequently. So find the watch you want, then stalk the site for the price you need. You can also sign up for sale alerts from these sites. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1429889592.09

Jena: my LZ shipped yesterday. I should have it by Tuesday. Continue Reading

Re: Michele Watch

In Jewelry Talk 1429889523.973

Kam: either take it back to the seller or contact the manufacturer. I have quite a few watches with diamonds or gemstones on the bezel or case. I have never had them catch or rub on clothing. My guess is that it's probably a single prong or two that causing the problem. Continue Reading

Re: Wow - what a deal

In All About Handbags 1429814526.357

Enjoy your new handbag, but don't save it. Glad you got a great deal. As for the price and the label, there are lots of lower end leather handbags that are made from processed leather (scraps), think leather baloney. They handbags to use and enjoy, while they last. Your new handbag may or may not be made in this way. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1429814317.627

Jena: congratulations. I'm glad the LZ RT is a winner. Since you already have the SS and the GT, you knew how heavy it was, but also how comfortable once it was sized. I'm glad it's in perfect condition. Mine is in process and they have billed me. So it's sure to ship today or tomorrow. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1429659253.343

Anyone who loves the Android Star Halo, check out the Android site. Excellent sale on the GT/white mop and the SS/purple. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1429659194.123

Hi Terry. Glad you are enjoying your LZ. Why do you like the JT version better? Is it the color of the all SS version or is it something in the design. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1429623958.283

Jena: my watch went to in process, expected delivery 4/26, cancel button removed. Looks like they process the orders in sequence and my order was entered 1 day after yours. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1136
1 2 3 4 ...1136Next