TSV(R) Preview
81 Members and 13279 Guests Online

autumnsunset's Activity

Re: I'm taking my turkey out of the freezer today, to thaw in the refrigerator !!!

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1416754778.32

Hubby took our 16/1/2 pound turkey out of the freezer late Thursday night I want to make sure he is thawed good. Last year we took him out of the freezer on a Sunday he still had ice in the cavity what a pain to get that ice out. Continue Reading

Re: Am I The Only One That Has Virtually No Gifts To Buy For The Holiday Season?

In Viewpoints 1416703113.647

No gift buying here no one left in our family to buy Christmas gifts for all our family has passed on just hubby and I and our three dogs. They get there Christmas gifts and treats hubby works part time at a pet store so I don't even have to go out and look I just tell hubby here is some money buy what ever you think the dogs will like. No going to the stores or to the mall and no fighting traffic and no buying Christmas paper or bags we hang the toys and bags of treats on the tree. Continue Reading

Re: Looking for a laundry cart that I can roll easily

In For the Home Talk 1416695912.583

We bought a wire basket with nice wheels from Bed Bath & Beyond for $49.99 about a month ago we use ours for groceries it folds up hubby really likes it and it holds a lot rolls easy too. Continue Reading

Re: 20 lb turkey in a Oster roaster oven.....anyone done this?

In Recipe Swap 1416599383.067

I have a Oster roaster oven I bought last year at target I put my turkey in one of those turkey roasting bags read the directions on the turkey per pound set the roaster to the temperature and just let it cook. It was wonderful so tender going to do the same thanksgiving. Had no problems and I did peek at the turkey enjoy your turkey. Happy Thanksgiving. Continue Reading

Re: I don't have any Christmas cards done yet but I do have

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1415544152.25

Well we don't send out any Christmas cards have no family or friends to send them too. But I do have my Christmas tree up it went up on Friday Nov 7 did it all by myself I do it because I don't want my husband lifting anything he has back problems and my list is made for our thanksgiving meal it's just hubby and I and our three dogs we will have a good meal and a blessed day with our fur-kids and hubby will catch up on his rest watch his TV shows he recorded. I don't have to worry about going out and buying Christmas gifts for family we have none we buy for the Angel Tree and our dogs and th... Continue Reading

Re: 11/1 TSV Dell Laptop with MS Office 365

In Electronics Talk 1414856365.227

On 11/1/2014 lovetosing said: On 11/1/2014 autumnsunset said: I have a Dell laptop Intel i7 with a backlit keyboard and I love it and so far it is doing great it starts up fast and webpages load fast it was HP laptops I was having problems with always had HP's but after returning two HP laptops with problems I went for a Dell. I'm sorry I cant answer your question about MS office 360 I don't need any word programs I only use my laptop for scrapbooking but I think this is a good deal from Dell. I had problem with HP laptops also! I never really had problems with Dell.. After returning two ... Continue Reading

Re: 11/1 TSV Dell Laptop with MS Office 365

In Electronics Talk 1414853105.473

I have a Dell laptop Intel i7 with a backlit keyboard and I love it and so far it is doing great it starts up fast and webpages load fast it was HP laptops I was having problems with always had HP's but after returning two HP laptops with problems I went for a Dell. I'm sorry I cant answer your question about MS office 360 I don't need any word programs I only use my laptop for scrapbooking but I think this is a good deal from Dell. Continue Reading

Re: Lenox Dinnerware H201017

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1413729095.52

No matter what this dinnerware is called we have enjoyed them it is so nice to have big bowls that will hold cereal and a banana and it makes a nice soup bowl. To me dishes is dishes it comes with 4 dinner plates 4 cups 4 saucers 4 bowls they can be called Breakfast/Brunch dinnerware to me there all the same there for food. To me these dishes are luxury they are so nice we use them everyday for breakfast lunch and dinner. Thank you for the info on dishes I never knew dinnerware could mean different things you learn something new everyday Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1413583078.657

On 10/17/2014 KJPA said: Autumnsunset, what a happy post! I enjoy reading other shoppers' pleasure with the items they receive. When you wrote that you never really had nice dinnerware I almost cried! I'm so glad you got some that you like and please enjoy them in good health! And BornToShop and anyone else who bought them, hope you also enjoy them!! KJPA thank you for your kind post that was so nice of you. I do love these dishes they are so pretty no never had dishes this nice my dishes came from Wal-Mart and they were not as nice as these. To me this dinnerware is luxury when I saw the... Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1413581111.217

On 10/17/2014 BornToShop said: I also got 2 sets, they are beautiful! We use them for everyday, it's a pleasure to dine with such beauty yet they are durable as well. The bowls and cups are perfect size for us. I am still wanting the matching S/2 serving bowl & platter for $49.95. We too are using them for everyday I love the bowls I just gave my hubby a bowl of soup he said these are sure nice dishes they are so pretty we only bought one set. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 162
1 2 3 4 ...162Next