Fall Fashion Clearance
149 Members and 12888 Guests Online

autumnsunset's Activity

Re: HP TSV on July 13 ?

In Electronics Talk 1406033991.823

Thank you for posting my friend just called me this morning she said her laptop shipped yesterday too she said EDD on FedEx website says Monday July 28th she is so excited. Continue Reading

Re: HP TSV on July 13 ?

In Electronics Talk 1405967320.157

If your waiting for the HP TSV from July 13 check your order status my friend just called me her EDD has been changed from July 28 to Aug 5 Continue Reading

HP TSV on July 13 ?

Last Reply by autumnsunset 1406033991.89 | Started by autumnsunset in Electronics Talk

My friend ordered the HP TSV on July 13 if you ordered the laptop has yours shipped yet? EDD for hers is July 28 I know they come from China. She is worried it will not be here in a week it's still in process. Continue Reading

Re: Santa's Best Christmas Tree TSV...pros/cons...good/bad deal?

In TSV Talk 1405771775.077

No we didn't buy a bag we kept the tree in the box it came in it is a heavy duty box with nice handles. I may buy a bag at Lowes as soon as there Christmas decorations come out. Continue Reading

Re: Santa's Best Christmas Tree TSV...pros/cons...good/bad deal?

In TSV Talk 1405769836.03

We bought the same tree last year the 7 1/2 it is a beautiful tree I went to order status to see what we paid last year $299 S&H $28 but prices are high every where now. Hubby had no problems putting it together but the middle is a little heavy. We kept our tree on white we don't care for the twinkle functions they drove me nuts. I highly recommended the tree. Continue Reading

Re: Computer Shop TSV next Tuesday, July 22nd

In TSV Talk 1405698427.15

If Dell is having a TSV on July 22 just keep checking QVC website if there is a Dell TSV you should see some new Dell computers Saturday or Sunday. My friend just bought the HP TSV on July 13 I knew there was a TSV coming up on July 10 I saw some new HP laptops and I wrote QVC asking if that was the TSV for July 13 someone wrote back and said yes it was. She bought the 17 in i5 it sure is nice but it does not have a lighted keyboard but she did not need that she has a light that plugs into the usb port. I hope you get your new computer soon and if you order from QVC it takes three to four wee... Continue Reading

Re: Electronics Today-QVC Electronics Expo/August 3rd

In Electronics Talk 1405687717.64

QVC has there computers on ez pay if you need ez pay my friend just bought the last HP TSV that was on air July 13 that is a i5 she is not into gaming just scrapbooking so for her this was the best deal she needed the ez pay. The keyboard is not lighted but she has a light that plugs into the usb port. I have a lighted keyboard Logitech I was disappointed in it it is not that bright I still have to turn on a light. Good luck I hope you find your laptop. Continue Reading

Re: HP 15 Cpu 8GB 1TB ii5 Intel compared to 8AMD? HP;

In Electronics Talk 1405344034.347

On 7/13/2014 hckynut said: On 7/13/2014 autumnsunset said: Hi John haven't seen you online for awhile I hope you and your wife are both well. John I know you answers a lot of questions about electronics on this board my friend is thinking of getting this HP TSV she keeps asking me if this is a good laptop what do you think. I know nothing about laptops she is into family pictures photo editing and like me she does scrapbooking do you think this will be a ok computer to buy. I like the TSV I told her I thought it was a good deal and she needs the ez pay and wants the Photoshop that comes in th... Continue Reading

Re: Have Questions About the New HP Pavilion Laptop? Ask our HP Expert, Stephanie!

In Electronics Talk, TSV Talk 1405301052.71

Can you tell me the TSV red and the blue TSV around the keyboard is it all black or a dark gray Continue Reading

Re: HP 15 Cpu 8GB 1TB ii5 Intel compared to 8AMD? HP;

In Electronics Talk 1405290842.75

On 7/13/2014 hckynut said: On 7/13/2014 tiestick said: On your today's Hp special 15" 8GB 1TB CPU. I5 Intel /or 8AND What is the difference? in Performance? Unless you are doing something graphically intense or want to have a dozen programs open at the same time, I doubt you will notice any difference. Some say that the AMD is better for certain gaming on the computer. Others say in comparison testing the Intel i7 is better. I personally prefer Intel but I really can site you a reason other than that is my preference. I've used it for multi-tasking with many programs open at the same time and... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 158
1 2 3 4 ...158Next