Just-Reduced Clearance
116 Members and 18824 Guests Online

autumnsunset's Activity

Re: Sprint Service Or AT&T

In Electronics Talk 1420814517.07

Thank you all for posting we went with AT&T since we had old cell phones we just reactivated them we got unlimited talk and text and the cheapest data plan for $60 no contract. I have a smartphone hubby does not. We both had Tracfones but hubby was using his minutes up fast calling me every few minutes about things Tracfone was not working out for us. Continue Reading

Tracfone Minutes ?

Last Reply by Tgbtg 1420303430.46 | Started by autumnsunset in Electronics Talk

If you have Tracfone I have a question hubby and I are both are on tracfone but I am going to go to AT&T unlimited talk & text the minutes I have left on my tracfone can I transfer them over to my husbands tracfone? Continue Reading

Re: Sprint Service Or AT&T

In Electronics Talk 1420206822.727

Thank you all for posting we live in a big city and At&t & Sprint both have good coverage. I will check out both carriers and see who has the best deals. Continue Reading

Sprint Service Or AT&T

Last Reply by autumnsunset 1420814516.92 | Started by autumnsunset in Electronics Talk

If anyone has cell phone service with either company are you happy with them? Thinking of getting a cell phone either from At&t or Sprint. At&t has unlimited talk text & 3 GB of data for $65 is 3 GB a lot I have no idea. Husband has tracfone which is ok for him but I wanted a talk text & data plan, Continue Reading

Re: Anyone else having problems with the TSV HP laptop

In Electronics Talk 1419777129.08

I returned a HP TSV's to QVC a few months ago didn't have trouble loading software and no pop-ups just did not care for the screen and a couple of other problems Hubby and I went to the stores didn't see what I wanted went to Dell's website nothing there. I found a Dell on QVC i7 - 17 in with a lighted keyboard bought it from QVC because the price was cheaper on QVC then Dell I am very happy with it love the screen and keyboard I only put the software in I wanted Photoshop and Corel paint and I have had no problems had the laptop for 5 months I love my Dell laptop I'm happy stays cool too. I... Continue Reading

Tuna

Last Reply by Sooner 1419097506.097 | Started by autumnsunset in Kitchen & Food Talk

I just heard on the news a Thai company just bought out Bumble Bee Tuna and they also own Chicken Of The Sea this is news to me and I love Tuna who owns Starkist Tuna? Continue Reading

Re: Dell TSV E-226576 Intel Core i5 8GB RAM 1TB HD

In TSV Talk 1418575162.66

Have you looked on QVC website because I bought a Dell 17 in i7 5 months ago with a backlit keyboard and I love it I returned three HP's because I did not like the keyboard or the screen or the sound so far I am very happy with my Dell and it runs cool too. I went to local stores could not find what I wanted went to Dell's website and QVC price was still a lot better then Dells own website. People will say QVC sells old technology I do not buy old technology I printed out the specs took it to a computer geek who knows computers he said get it he said this was top of the line. I'm very happ... Continue Reading

Re: O/T Where To Draw The Line For Tipping

In Beauty Banter 1417705045.41

No tipping here only in restaurants. We live on a fixed income because hubby has gotten three pay cuts the last three years. Continue Reading

Re: Dennis Basso TSV Dec 4

In TSV Talk 1417704034.65

On 12/4/2014 TaxyLady said: I broke down and bought it for myself. I got the black. You never can go wrong with black and it looks dressy. I liked the navy but did not care for the other colors. I decided to get my sister the navy I know she likes the color blue purple too but I went with blue I'm just not sure of the animal prints. Continue Reading

Dennis Basso TSV Dec 4

Last Reply by meezercats 1417731207.3 | Started by autumnsunset in TSV Talk

Happy Holidays everyone anyone ordering the Dennis Basso TSV today. I'm thinking of getting it for my sister but I can't decide which coat. I like the animal print but my sister is a plus size lady and I don't know if I should go with the navy or go bold and try a animal print. Maybe I should tell my sister she is getting a coat for Christmas and let her pick out her own. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 163
1 2 3 4 ...163Next