Labor Day Weekend Clearance
41 Members and 7485 Guests Online

autumnsunset's Activity

Re: Thoughts and Prayers for Joan Rivers' Speedy Recovery

In Hosts & Personalities 1409251774.423

Joan I'm wishing you a speedy recovery and God's blessings I'm sending you my love and prayers. Continue Reading

Re: Susan Graver Star Trek Collection

In Susan Graver 1408903477.027

OMG she is going after the trekkies is this for real. I was never a Star Trek fan when the shows was on the air. Continue Reading

Re: Returning July 13 HP TSV

In Electronics Talk 1408577382.07

It just takes time to learn things if I remember right I got frustrated with windows 8.1 too my hubby said you will figure it out just take your time and I did. I love windows 8.1 I got excited the other day I was just reading things on 8.1 I came across something I read and I told my hubby I didn't know windows would do that. Just give windows 8.1 a chance you may just like it I know I do. Good luck. Continue Reading

Re: Returning July 13 HP TSV

In Electronics Talk 1408543183.463

We bought the HP TSV on July 13 we love it there is nothing wrong with the laptop or windows 8.1 it just it takes time to learn. Windows 8.1 is the operating system there is nothing wrong with the laptop. Technology changes every day if people don't like windows 8.1 the only other option is a Apple computer which are expensive. I'll stick with my HP and windows 8.1 Continue Reading

Re: 08/03/14 TSV

In TSV Talk 1407025379.52

On 8/2/2014 smjjcj said: Thank you!! Your welcome I hope you get your computer that your looking for. If you get the TSV Sunday just wanted to tell you my friend just bought the last HP TSV with the new bright colors just thought I let you know if your interested in the red it is a bright red fire engine red but very pretty. Continue Reading

Re: AMD vs Intel

In Electronics Talk 1407020664.653

We have always been a HP family never had a Dell we have two HP computers a all in one AMD a HP laptop AMD just bought a Intel i5 for our granddaughter for school we like the Intel the best starts up fast pages load fast. Continue Reading

Re: 08/03/14 TSV

In TSV Talk 1407015601.967

Someone posted the info under TSV I think I saw it there AMD A10 my friend just bought the last TSV on July 13 it was HP Intel no Bluetooth or backlit keyboard i5 it is one nice laptop she got the red and it is a fire engine bright red I love it. Continue Reading

Re: QVC Electronics Expo- Computer Shop TSV next Sunday, August 3rd

In TSV Talk 1406932070.87

I have a all in one that has a back lit keyboard I bought I was disappointed in it I thought it be real bright but it is not what a big disappointment. It is a Logitech I still have to turn on my light overhead. I just bought me a 17 in HP laptop it does not have a lighted keyboard I have a LED light that I bought from Amazon that runs on batteries it sits next to my laptop it works great a lot brighter then any lighted keyboard when I shut down the laptop at night I just plug my light back in to charge and it's ready for in the morning. I'm sure on Sunday there will be some Dell computers o... Continue Reading

Re: QVC Electronics Expo- Computer Shop TSV next Sunday, August 3rd

In TSV Talk 1406923322.303

I'm so sorry it is not a Dell like you been looking for Dell has a lot of laptops on qvc did you look at them? My friend just bought the HP TSV that was on air July 13 the i5 she loves it I do too. It is really nice and fast it really surprised me. I hope you get you a new Dell soon. Continue Reading

Re: Laptop Battery Question?

In Electronics Talk 1406654874.277

Thanks everyone for posting she did take it out. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 160
1 2 3 4 ...160Next