TSV(R) Preview
134 Members and 12829 Guests Online

autumnsunset's Activity

Re: Question re AMD OS vis-a-vis Internet Explorer OS

In Electronics Talk 1397492098.813

I was hoping to get the Dell TSV but it sounded like qvc was having problems getting more in and after talking to the computer repair man at office Depot and him recommending the HP AMD A8 I decided to buy the HP I'm sure for my needs it will be fine. Continue Reading

Re: Question re AMD OS vis-a-vis Internet Explorer OS

In Electronics Talk 1397490187.883

On 4/14/2014 Ford1224 said: On 4/14/2014 Frannie said: AMD is a processor; IE is a browser. No matter what browser comes with the system you can use any other of your choice by downloading one - Google Chrome for instance. Yesterday's HP TSV came with Windows 8.1 OS by Microsoft. Here's a link to an article about AMD vs Intel processors. http://www.techradar.com/us/news/computing-components/processors/intel-vs-amd-which-processor-is-best-936589 Another one. http://www.futuremark.com/hardware/cpu Sorry, I mean to say i7 which I believe is IBM? I always get that mixed up. I am actually asking... Continue Reading

Re: 17" Versus 15" Laptop, Which Do You Prefer?

In Fashion Talk 1397438612.8

We bought the 17 in with out Microsoft Office we are replacing a HP 20 in all in one I wanted something I could move around if I wanted to do my scrapbooking on the sofa or in bed or on the table. Continue Reading

Re: Computer Delay

In Electronics Talk 1397419302.453

On 4/13/2014 PacificNWgal said: I ended up canceling the Dell and went with the HP in the same Purple color. There was no guarantee I would ever get the Dell, plus I run the risk of getting a return. We did the same cancelled the Dell our EDD was April 14 then it went to EDD April 21 then EDD May 5 then it went to Backorder and QVC said they did not know when it was coming back in or if they could get any more in. I ordered the HP TSV as soon as I saw it come in the air at midnight I did not wait and I too ordered the Purple I sure will be happy when I see in order status shipped. Continue Reading

Re: 4/12/14 HP TSV Internal Fans & Severely Outdated Graphics Cards

In TSV Talk 1397401154.247

On 4/13/2014 4uthebest said: On 4/13/2014 autumnsunset said: On 4/13/2014 4uthebest said: The only thing I saw is that I am waiting until they bring out a PC with at least an A10 processor like they had at Christmas or better. I think it amazing that the price of CPUs and HD are almost always decreasing yet QVC is still having TSV of lesser PCs than they had 5 months ago. My husband ...AMD 10 or AMD 8 he liked the AMD brand in computers he said unless your into gaming which we are not or have a lot of programs opened at once he said you can save money getting the AMD A8 he said it's just a... Continue Reading

Re: 4/12/14 HP TSV Internal Fans & Severely Outdated Graphics Cards

In TSV Talk 1397391416.96

On 4/13/2014 4uthebest said: The only thing I saw is that I am waiting until they bring out a PC with at least an A10 processor like they had at Christmas or better. I think it amazing that the price of CPUs and HD are almost always decreasing yet QVC is still having TSV of lesser PCs than they had 5 months ago. We ordered the last TSV Dell it went from EDD April 14 to EDD April 21 to EDD May 5 then to backorder. Then qvc told me they had no idea when it will ship or if they could get anymore in so we cancelled. My husband and I went to Best Buy to look and Office Depot and talked to the guy... Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1397361301.05

On 4/12/2014 butterflyrose said: On 4/12/2014 autumnsunset said: On 4/12/2014 butterflyrose said: I also ordered the purple dell tsv. I kept having delay after delay. It was due to arrive here on Monday April 14. I received an email from QVC saying that the order would be delayed further. Upon calling customer service, I found out that the order has been cancelled because the retailer would not release anymore of the tsv to QVC. Very disappointed. Forgot to mention that I did receive the software disk. I'm so sorry butterflyrose I was disappointed too my husband said everything happens for ... Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1397356563.633

On 4/12/2014 butterflyrose said: I also ordered the purple dell tsv. I kept having delay after delay. It was due to arrive here on Monday April 14. I received an email from QVC saying that the order would be delayed further. Upon calling customer service, I found out that the order has been cancelled because the retailer would not release anymore of the tsv to QVC. Very disappointed. Forgot to mention that I did receive the software disk. I'm so sorry butterflyrose I was disappointed too my husband said everything happens for a reason. I can not believe that Dell would not release anymore ... Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1397317763.73

On 4/12/2014 PacificNWgal said: autumnsunset.... same thing for me. Delayed and unknown when it will ship. I ordered the 17 inch Purple with Word and got the software a couple of weeks or so ago. I'm patient, but just hoping it doesn't come while I'm out of town for three days. Anyone know if you have to sign for these or do they just leave it on your doorstep? Good Luck I sure hope you get your laptop soon we cancelled our Dell EDD was April 14 then it went to April 21 then to May 5 then to Backorder I did contact qvc they said they were sorry they put in a urgent request to Dell for the or... Continue Reading

Re: Anyone know what the TSV will be for April 20?

In TSV Talk 1397298259.333

My husband and I was going to buy a i5 and we went to office depot and talked to the man who repairs computers he said AMD A8 is a good processor he said the Intel may be a little faster but not by much and he said you would not know the difference he said you only need a faster processor unless your into gaming or have a lot of things open at once and where my husband works his boss has friends that own a computer repair business she told him call them he did after we got home they said the same AMD is just as good as Intel or a i5. Some people like AMD some Intel processors we've had both... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 150
1 2 3 4 ...150Next