Fall Fashion Clearance
135 Members and 17417 Guests Online

Judaline's Activity

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - August 18th - August 24th

In TV Talk 1408577866.937

I think Kate and Sami eating fruit cups is just to show us that they are living the high life-breakfast buffet every morning (they were still in their jammies). Looked like coffee, fruit cup and toast. I guess that's how they keep their figures. Maybe Sundays they blow it all and have Beligian Waffles, bacon (crisp) and a side of home fries. We are not privy to that information. Did you know that Brits say skahns while Americans say scohns? I was in London and I know it's true. We stopped at a patisserie and that's what they all called them. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1408560681.64

I am wondering why everything (no exceptions) that Eve wears is the wrong color for her. Didn't she read Color Me Beautiful? Didn't she get her palette? Doesn't she know if she's a winter, summer, spring or fall? She has the wrong hair color, the wrong color eyeshadow, the wrong color eyebrow pencil and her whole wardrobe is screaming, '' Wrong season, wrong season!'' I dread seeing what tomorrow will bring. Why does Paige look like she's going to say, 'duh' every time Mary Beth tells her stuff about JJ. She looks at her, listens intently, then I think she's going to say duh she looks so stu... Continue Reading

Re: Temptations Measuring spoons

In Temp-tations 1408538324.96

Same with my measuring spoons. I only have two left. They were the ones in the chicken and I keep them on my stove. Never again. Glad they were under 15 dollars. Continue Reading

Re: Olivia de Haviland turned 98 in July

In Movies 1408537540.817

On 8/19/2014 LoveShelties said: On 8/19/2014 luvmyteddy said: On 8/19/2014 LoveShelties said: On 8/19/2014 LoveShelties said: If I am not mistaken Luise Rainier ( The Good Earth) turned 103 not too long ago. I just checked she turned 104 in January Wow, I wonder why she wasn't mentioned in the Golden Era although I didn't see her in many movies. I finally watched the Good Earth the other day from beginning to end. I guess the pearls brought her good luck! I wonder what she looks like now, I will have to google. she looks great. I had a chance to see Robert Osborne interview her in honor of... Continue Reading

Re: I Had To Post This! Who Else Thinks It's Funny The Way These Shows Do The Following:

In TV Talk 1408537297.06

On 8/19/2014 sage4 said: You know what else makes me sick?? Doesn't anyone on TV take a shower after doing the "deed"? My goodness it makes my stomach turn when they jump out of bed and put on the same clothes and go to work. Thank goodness it isnt real life. lol I know!!!!! Please! Brush your teeth and take a shower! I can't even relax until they do. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1408536997.723

I like Hope and Rafe. Jen and Aiden. Brady and Jordan? hmmmmm....... With me it's all about looks-who looks good together. The rest will follow. Maxine and Abe went nowhere. There was just something terribly wrong there. I'm thinking she needs a wisecracking guy, to suit her personality. Not someone who drags you down (Abe). We know Eric will never get over Nicole. No one ever gets over her completely. The Chad thing should prove interesting, too. Watch out, Ben Boy. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1408493803.387

I say Brady won't take a drink, Kristen will skate (even with a warrant out on her and if she can skate, so can daddy), John will wake up when he can no longer be of use but he unknowingly has helped his son Brady tremendously, as well as their relationship. We have Theresa to thank for that. We've all said it or thought it-they're trying to replace Sami with Eve. I cannot imagine such a travesty. Don't really think I could watch anymore. I also don't see Eve hooking up with JJ. Good golly Ms. Molly. That would be pathetic Mrs. Robinson. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 658
1 2 3 4 ...658Next