TSV(R) Preview
135 Members and 12166 Guests Online

Judaline's Activity

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - July 21st - July 27th

In TV Talk 1406121204.887

Probably. And seeing this side of Sami, I think he's losing interest real fast. That sunset looks miles away right now. Continue Reading

Re: Janet Evanovich fans .............

In Book Club 1406118470.41

Not me, I like it just the way it is. Yeah, of course it's predictable, but we're not in it to see who dunnit. We are just along for the ride and enjoying the fun. I love all the characters and how the bad guys are always just regular guys and kind of nice. So funny. And when Steph's family is at the table. It's all just great fun. But I think you're tired of it or maybe have outgrown the series. You could take a break but it's all going to be where you left it when you come back :( Continue Reading

Re: Longmire Fans

In TV Talk 1406117355.993

I agree with all comments. And I DON'T like the way Walt and Vic look at each other. This show is so disjointed any more, Henry's never in it, Branch is obsessed (altho I believe him), Walt seems to have dropped the case of who killed Martha or whatever her name was, Ferg is great, even the secretary is fun. I would just like to watch a normal western without twists and turns-yep, I know it's a mystery and I love mysteries. This one isn't fun anymore. I'll always watch, tho, because I like Robert Taylor a lot. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1406116827.663

Playing her how?? I'm with Dr. Dan on this, too. He's not clairvoyant so how was he supposed to know '' all about Eve '' when no one told him. snow, I think that picture of Kami was there just to irritate the heck out of Stefano and EJ, if they ever come over. I think EJ did a double take right away. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1406072701.887

Were those leather leggings Jennifer had on with that awful top? The icing on the cake. Some may have liked the outfit, I thought it was awful and didn't become her at all. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1406068726.127

Good Grief what an ugly word. How did you ever find it? Not something you'd use in everyDAY conversation! Continue Reading

Re: DOOL Where is the Romance?

In TV Talk 1406054852.533

On 7/22/2014 autumnfaire said: The only couple who has chemistry is Ejami, the only couple who hold hands, hug and kiss are Sonny and Will (I feel like they are pushing that in our faces). Daniel and Jen should have been over when Jack returned, they were never a good match. Eric and Nicole should have been written better. I also think that Nicole is too good an actress to put up with the krap they have given her to say. I don't think she and Eric were ever good together. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1406054645.603

No, but I'd say it changes with each bra. A running bra will give you the uniboob and you can't tell how big a person is. We all know what push up bras do. I think she's well endowed but runners are often flat chested and I think she runs and could have lost a lot. Just sayin'. I hope Caroline talks some sense into Sami and she gets rid of some anger. She can't even see straight she's still so angry. Caroline shows up at the darndest times but I was glad to hear what she had to say. There's still a chance EJami will ride off into the sunset. Unfortunately Johnny goes with them. Loving that D... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1406032274.5

I would like to see Aiden in jeans and a button down shirt and see if it relaxes him. gards, didn't you know that a park bench is where to meet in Salem? Either there or by the coffee pot on the floor Maxine works on. I really don't know what floor that is. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 638
1 2 3 4 ...638Next