Meant for Mom
77 Members and 15333 Guests Online

Judaline's Activity

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - April 21st - April 27th

In TV Talk 1398365646.03

Nicole! Didn't someone just tell you five minutes ago to watch your back? What's wrong with you. That IS Liam with his hand on hers, isn't it? Theresa is ready to crack. She REALLY doesn't want to go back to CA, does she? I can't stand Anne, but she is one good actor. As to Jennifer not believing Daniel, boy was I all wet. I have new found respect for her. And they call us dumb blondes! Hrmph! Continue Reading

Re: Doesn't this look like something Clinton Kelly would tell you not to wear?

In Fashion Talk 1398342920.093

Oh, don't get me wrong, I like it, too. But if he saw it in my closet? He would hold it up, look at it, and say WHAT is THIS? And toss it. That's what he would do and I would think, 'hey, that's cute! What's wrong with that??' He would then steer me toward something with no print, just plain and tailored, and maybe stylish, maybe not. I will never understand him. Continue Reading

Re: Honeymoon Cliff Pusher gets 30 years.

In Viewpoints 1398339113.72

I was wondering how they found him? Did she run and tell someone? Continue Reading

Re: Shirley MacLaine On GLEE - April 29th

In TV Talk 1398337486.973

With a little help. More power to her. Continue Reading

Re: Mad Men ............. The Final Season Begins ............ Are You Ready?

In TV Talk 1398337396.6

On 4/22/2014 allaries said: I must be the only one who likes Don as a rascal. The new Don is boring. IMO both episodes so far are nothing exceptional. I don't think he is a new Don. That business on the plane was a good example. It would have gone further I'm sure, but she had to be somewhere. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1398277017.463

I'm wondering why in the world Abigail called JJ to come home right away? WHY? What was that all about, just so Paige could leave the building? I would be yelling at my sister, but instead he smiles? So weird, the whole thing. Can you truly believe Jennifer actually showed Daniel the pill bottle? I couldn't believe it. Thought she'd keep it to herself and torture herself a while with it. She will NEVER believe him. She never does and let's hope this is the final dose,no pun intended. That he doesn't take it from her anymore. EJ is one cool customer. I knew Kate didn't do it. She just wouldn'... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1398271678.21

It took a heckuva lot for Sami to leave EJ, if the daydream comes true. A heckuva lot. I would say this would be Allison's exit, but it's too soon. Anything can happen between now and then. Continue Reading

Re: Help with Jo Malone Fragrance Please?

In Viewpoints 1398255591.337

I think the creams are better than the perfume. I also noticed that the perfume in the same scent as my cream didn't smell the same. I didn't like the perfume so I can't layer them. Pretty strange. Anyway, the cream lasts forever, and you only need a little bit. Don't slather it all over your legs, etc. Treat it as a perfume. Wrists, decollete, neck. Nordstrom's has them all out to sample. You can't find it cheaper anywhere, but you might try The Perfumed Court. They decant them and you can try a little bottle first. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1398212187.907

kim, Sami will be there till sometime next year. I don't think they could replace her, either. She's been there since she was a teenager I think. Just can't see anyone else in the role. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 572
1 2 3 4 ...572Next