35 Members and 16954 Guests Online

judaline's Activity

Re: Days NO spoilers, week of 06/01/2015

In TV Talk 1433199498.73

lori, it was such a coincidence that I saw the gameon site come up today-I have only posted a time or two, but was thinking about suzie so I posted and then our friend passed and I had to go back and tell suzie, so I don't know what all is going on over there and out of respect for OT I don't want to know. She hated fighting or bickering on threads-she just stayed away from it. I think I will, too, but after a while I may go back and drop in on suzie. So much going on right now it seems. I hope we can all stay friends here. An 'all for one and one for all' kind of thing. Life's short. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1433198703.817

I asked her if she was sure she could jump clear and she said yes, she was sure. I think Will would have had a ringside seat. She didn't like him. I think Anne would have been another of her choices-can't remember her others. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1433196974.76

She got in all she could.............. Continue Reading

Re: GAME-ON

In TV Talk 1433196584.977

Awwww, suzie, that was so sweet. She would be laughing-sad to go but glad she got to drive. I will truly never forget her. She took a piece of my heart - call it cliche' but boy it's true. She had two sons and a beloved cat and that's what she was worried about. Her cat. Her one son promised to take him. I know it was a great relief. suzie, since she died at home, do you think her beloved cat knew? He was on her bed all the while she was ill. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1433195998.713

If I wrote a book about my friend I would call it, More than a Bus Driver. If I told her she would laugh and say something like, 'I sure hope so!' My mind is so full of stuff right now. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1433195884.473

She would never tell us her real name, lori, she wanted to be called Lynn, which I believe was her middle name. Said she hated her first name and never, ever wanted us to know what it was. Did you know when she was a tot a movie producer asked her mother if he could put her in the movies? Her parents thought long and hard and decided not to do it-OT was soooo glad as she grew up. I am not sobbing, yet, lori. It's there. It's right there. It just hasn't come out yet. I am keeping extremely busy so as not to think about it but when night comes I don't think I can hold back. Thanks for your kind... Continue Reading

Re: GAME-ON

In TV Talk 1433191822.893

suzie, I have some sad news for you. OT has passed away. She had an aggressive disease that came and took her in its wake, very quickly. She only suffered the last days as she was in perfect health. Remember her in your prayers, please. She wondered where you would end up and I was supposed to let her know. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1433191627.533

To all the DAYSies, I have some sad news to report. Our beloved OT has left us. She had an aggressive cancer that took her very quickly. When I told you she was on hiatus till Stefano came back, it was true. She wasn't sick, just didn't like the turn DAYS was taking. Somewhere along the way she got this awful thing-she was the healthiest person I knew. She made all her own food, seldom if ever ate out, exercised regularly, ate her veggies three times a day. When she told me she had a long talk with her radiologist, I asked her how someone like her could get this-I just couldn't believe it. Sh... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 793
1 2 3 4 ...793Next