TSV(R) Preview
123 Members and 17734 Guests Online

Judaline's Activity

Re: Paresthesia?

In Health & Fitness 1416447571.1

Thank you all for your input. I remain on a search. Continue Reading

Re: Paresthesia?

In Health & Fitness 1416435396.6

Yes, of course we talked to him-he's the one who told us what it is. Trouble is, he takes several drugs and he isn't sure which one it is. But I am. Still trying different lotions. Doc says lidocaine's the only thing he can think of. I've been on line and there are a gazillion sad stories but no cures. Continue Reading

Paresthesia?

Last Reply by ROMARY 1416534068.77 | Started by Judaline in Health & Fitness

Looking for something to help my son. This is a creepy, crawly, prickly, tingly sensation of the skin that comes from, in his case, a drug he has to take. I know people live with it but we've tried all kinds of lotions and salves, before going to lidocaine (sp?) which I don't want to use. He has it in his legs, fingers, toes and groin area so I can't have anything that might burn there if you know what I mean. Anything I can glean here will be much appreciated. Continue Reading

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - November 10th - November 16th

In TV Talk 1415658842.187

OK, guys, I'm outta here. Don't talk about me when I'm gone-you'll never know when I might just be checking up on you. Don't die of boredom. You are better than I am because I've got better things to do besides watching some boring show that used to be Days of our Lives. You go, girls. It's been a blast,I don't regret it for a moment. Continue Reading

Re: danky

In TV Talk 1415658289.617

suzie, don't leave without my saying so long-for a while. We've been friends a long time and I hope to hear from you in some way, shape or form. Take care of yourself, do what feels right for you, east is east and west is west, you know the song. Hang in there my friend till we meet again! Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1415650203.933

On 11/10/2014 gardensla said: So, am I the only one feeling a wee big of sorry for Teresa? You're the only one. Pretty cool the way they made it so that Tessie remembers nothing. Must be the Chyka drug they gave Eric. She should start having flashbacks any time now, any time. So is Kristen gone? I have to start packing if she is. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1415640425.077

twin, don't count me out yet!!! Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1415628756.46

O my, lori, o my. How heartbreaking is that? Soooo sad. That's a hard one to get past. And, I don't cook on week ends. I'm off!!! Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1415623844.82

I have a bad feeling about this week being a bore also. I'm not interested in kids and their travails. Or Eve and her singing career. But I need to see how this Kristen thing pans out. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1415623654.277

On 11/9/2014 CarolinaLady said: Today we went to Cracker Barrel for an early dinner. It was a nice 20 minute drive, and I love crossing all of the bridges, seeing the marsh, rivers, and small islands along the way. The restaurant is on the mainland, and we live on an island, but have to cross other islands to get to the mainland. (It's a huge mess when we have to evacuate for hurricanes!!) We didn't go shopping after dinner because we were both too full and just wanted to come home. We'll shop one night this week if DH can tear himself away from hunting for one night. I'll be around this we... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 710
1 2 3 4 ...710Next