TSV(R) Preview
135 Members and 14452 Guests Online

Judaline's Activity

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - April 14th - April 20th

In TV Talk 1397674930.543

Yes! Mary Beth! Bus! Now! Nip it in the bud before it mushrooms out of control. And whatta wimp Paige is letting someone lead you away when you are waiting for someone!!! There's gotta be someone on this show I like. Eric has lost his religion looks like, Nicole holding back on two issues-one to help Daniel (SUCH a good friend!) and the other would help Eric (I just love him soooo much). Yeah, uh huh, what kind of love is that exactly? Hope-busy body, same with Maggie and now Abigail running her brother's life, Jennifer not telling Liam where to get off and to stay away from her, Marlena not ... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1397672316.79

Nicole. Today. My anxiety knew no bounds, even when I KNEW what would happen. A phone call AND someone at the door!!! Both~~and what in the world did JJ and that trouble maker Abigail even come over for??? They walked in and said, 'we just heard, what can we do?' then left. I am ready to strangle all three of them. Brady is the only one with any gumption. Why didn't I just watch the ball game? Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1397666446.143

You really can't blame them. I do that to people. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1397656015.243

OT, when you 'sign in' and the red warning label comes up (be afraid, be very afraid) just hit sign in again. It's working for me. I think I know why many of our DAYSies are awol lately. Continue Reading

Re: PERRICONE MD........WAS NOT AWARE OF THIS!!!!

In Perricone MD 1397655882.04

On 4/16/2014 ProductGuy said: On 4/16/2014 Judaline said: "The Book of Exodus explains the rules for selling your daughters into slavery. I don't have any children, but I'm pretty sure that practice has stopped; yet, people still read their Bibles and go to church. Talk about toxic ingredients, and it's never been removed.' Probably because it happened. It's part of history. How do you remove history? Judaline, thanks for bringing home my point. Exactly, it's history, just like the ingredients that were once contained in Dr. Perricone's and other products. History has taught us these ingre... Continue Reading

Re: PERRICONE MD........WAS NOT AWARE OF THIS!!!!

In Perricone MD 1397648426.167

"The Book of Exodus explains the rules for selling your daughters into slavery. I don't have any children, but I'm pretty sure that practice has stopped; yet, people still read their Bibles and go to church. Talk about toxic ingredients, and it's never been removed.' Probably because it happened. It's part of history. How do you remove history? Continue Reading

Re: What Are You Reading --- April 2014

In Book Club 1397647787.027

On 4/15/2014 SWEET said: Going to read one of my own books Kathleen Gilles Seidel's Keep Your Mouth Shut and Wear Beige. That's what I was told to do when I was the mother of the bride, lol. I thought the girl who said it made it up. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1397647481.32

And why do we have to sign in twice now? (at least I do). Everytime they shut down the boards to make improvements it comes back worse. OT, I always referred to Daniel's apt. as Grand Central Station. But LA freeway is good. Yeah, I like it. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1397588432.717

twin, I hope they don't go there, either. I guess it was about that time? Once was enough. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 567
1 2 3 4 ...567Next