TSV(R) Preview
56 Members and 8300 Guests Online

Judaline's Activity

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - October 20th - October 26th

In TV Talk 1414196444.563

twin, I wish I could recap but just can't think of anything but Nicole and Sami reminiscing which was very enjoyable-hope you got to see that? I think Clyde had Tammy Sue in tears and Chad found her in the - wait for it- park and comforted her then of course her dumb brother has to butt in and protect her from big bad Chad, whose feelings were really hurt. Let's see, JJ, Paige and Rory all join forces to find the mysterious Jill. Paige comes face to face with her in the park. End of that part of story, and Kate gets a call from Victor who has gotten Sami off the hook with the IRS. She is almo... Continue Reading

Re: danky

In TV Talk 1414195250.43

lori, ever see 'The Blair Witch Project'? I think it's the scariest movie I've ever seen. Really scared me and it wasn't really that long ago plus I don't scare easily. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1414194982.55

I'd say that's pretty accurate, OT. She may put a couple scratches on him then scream and whoever comes to her rescue, she'll relate a tall tale. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1414188052.12

Unfair to Sami. Probably the only way they'd let her leave. Weak, weak, weak. I loved what Sami said to Nicole in one of the flashbacks: 'what, a former pourn star turned baby snatcher?' But it seems to me Sami kidnapped her little sister (guess it was Carrie). Maybe Sami wasn't getting enough attention? Can't recall. See snow, it isn't going to get any better, it's going to get worse. This is just a harbinger of DAYS to come. And can't you just hear Marlena reading mail from Sami,........'you wouldn't believe Hollywood, mom. So far I've seen five actors and they are just like normal people!... Continue Reading

Re: Gracepoint

In TV Talk 1414178325.403

Oh, I'm so glad he transferred to this quiet (ha!) little seaside town. Maybe the show will take off and stay a while. I do remember about his last case. I guess he just wanted to get out of Dodge. Lucky for us. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1414177983.797

Yes, LOVED them. I only wish they'd have shown the one where Sami and Nicole were tipsy and trying to climb up a trellis to spy on Carrie and Austin. They were laughing so hard I don't think they ever made it. Actually, I think one of them fell. Nicole looked so good with the straight hair and bangs in one of the scenes. I think it is so ridiculous Ben's determination to protect his sistah. I mean, the woman is over thirty years old. She protected you half your life. You don't have to do this, she can do it herself. I wish Chad would have finished this guy off. What's up with Will's new at... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1414166593.34

On 10/23/2014 MamaWick said: I had to LOL at the little snippet about Peter Reckell wanting to come back to wrap things up. Uh huh... I think he needs a job. Deja' vu-someone here once said the exact same thing when Jordan came on the scene. They said it was Rafe's wife, or someone, with a new face?? Where you people get this stuff!!! Continue Reading

Re: ~~ Spin2Win Again on HSN ~~

In Viewpoints 1414155145.773

They advertise $40 dollar coupon, $20 coupon, but neither one shows on the spin!!! I call that false advertising. Who cares about winning tickets? Continue Reading

Re: Nebraska

In Movies 1414153621.353

Aha! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 696
1 2 3 4 ...696Next