Shoes & Handbags Offers
28 Members and 9656 Guests Online

Judaline's Activity

Re: What Are You Reading --- September 2014

In Book Club 1409616426.51

Just started the new Gamache. I am thrilled that Rosa the duck is back with Ruth. (that Ruth has a mouth on her, doesn't she??) Hope nothing happens to Rosa this time. Continue Reading

Re: Annabellethecat, Get Back Here!

In TV Talk 1409522278.777

I didn't know about it, either annabelle. I pray that all goes well for you and please come back soon so we can whine together about them not renewing Longmire. (what're they, nuts?) You take good care and we'll keep the light on for ya! Continue Reading

Re: Easy Pay Ending Notification?

In The Q We Love 1409484055.187

I've noticed anything on the Lisa Robertson Friday night show that is offered on EZ pay is the only time-next day it's full price, no ez pay. Continue Reading

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - August 25th - August 31st

In TV Talk 1409431482.167

o/t to mama. I'm on a roll. Don't stop me now. I was just singing O, Shenandoah to myself while at the kitchen sink and recalled the stanza, "across the wide, across the wide Missouri'' only it was usually sung by a group of cowboys and they would pronounce it Missouri with a long i at the end. Missour-eye. I've heard it. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1409429504.92

They say Lou-ah-ville. I never got into the habit. I say Louie-ville as in Meet me in St. Louie. I'm not far from Louisville, but evidently I'm far enough that I don't talk like that. I figure it's their city and they ought to know how to pronounce it. How about N'aw-lins for New Orleans. That's a tough one. Again, they oughtta know. When the creature was singing O, Shenandoah, she sang O, Shenandoe. I've heard both. Dunno which is correct. mama, I guess I just think everything that is uttered by Billy Graham is so cute. Didn't realize it was an insult to some. But when you think about it, t... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1409403338.59

I guess a beautiful voice is in the ear of the beholder. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone else notice the argan milk a different color in the tsv kit??

In Beauty Banter 1409402245.25

I saw Josie warm it in her hands once, and patted it all over her face. She kind of pushed it in. Much better than spreading which is too greasy a look. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1409401025.503

Same here exactamundo, OT. The creature! It sings! Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1409399253.267

On 8/29/2014 MamaWick said: Jud...no offense taken. The writers must love Missouri. They are using Poplar Bluff as the hometown of Jordan and Ben, and they used St Louis for the medical conference where Kristen kidnapped Dr Dan. Maybe the head writer is from there and it is easier on him since he knows MO. I've been watching old (1971) Billy Graham conferences-can't think what they're called-huge stadiums filled with people. What a great talker he is. I am mesmerized. He was so handsome. Sad to see him grow old. What's my point? Oh, yeah. I LOVE the way he says Missouri. Missourah. And the ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 664
1 2 3 4 ...664Next