Just-Reduced Clearance
137 Members and 11334 Guests Online

Judaline's Activity

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - September 22nd - September 28th

In TV Talk 1411386961.817

'Atta girl, snow. We will help you thru this. Now tell me if you like the new Chad. I think he's very good in the part, but Jeese! That's not Chad. Did the medicine he took affect his personality? He's someone else! Continue Reading

Re: Do you have a favorite movie clip?

In Movies 1411386774.04

Yes, she did. Don't forget the 'bumpy ride' line. I love this thread, too. Continue Reading

Re: Is SKINN all it's cracked up to be?

In Beauty Banter 1411386592.99

So true about looking at the host's skin, those who swear they use the product. I am watching Manuela closely and I think her skin looks very good. Juicy. I saw Tova the other day-she may have had cosmetic surgery for her contours (that's all it does) at one time or another, but her skin doesn't look bad for a woman her age. Good, in fact. Maybe she has something with her 'Cactine'. Connie Stevens looks good today-she has lines but she's kept her contours, maybe from her Time Machine. The pictures of Polly Bergen looked like Polly Bergen. She had lines, but not bad for her age. She had the Tu... Continue Reading

Return to top

Last Reply by depglass 1411403740.247 | Started by Judaline in Suggestion Box

Would it be asking too much to put this under every thread instead of the ones you want it under? It's very convenient and I am seeing it less and less. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1411235123.563

I think you ARE wrong, because without telling anyone he left HSN and sold his line, which still exists. I don't think he could have sold it if he hadn't owned it. But again, I may be wrong. He wooed me with his charm, but his line never did a thing for me. The orchid gel is very nice-for about ten minutes and then it's gone. He is always saying how he is the first one to have this or that and how innovative the product is, next thing you know it's been dropped or improved. Huh? I have caught him in lies, too, and deception when he uses a model. I really no longer believe a word he says. He ... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1411223825.93

To me, it sounds good and it should work but it doesn't work for me. Cosmetics are pretty good but skin care, eh! Continue Reading

Re: Do you have a favorite movie clip?

In Movies 1411218639.67

Casablanca, when Ilsa tells Sam, 'play it Sam, play As Time Goes By, just for old time's sake.' And he does, and ohhhh, that music. That song, chills every time. And then Rick walks in to yell at Sam and sees her. Whew. Great scene. In On the Waterfront when Big John Friendly beats up Terry and leaves-Terry tells Father, 'Get me on my feet!' and Father and Edie do, and he says, 'Am I on my feet?' In Guys and Dolls when Sky gets Sister Sarah to Havana for dinner, and he orders her a dulce de leche drink and she doesn't drink and starts feeling the rum. She says to him, 'what's in this?' and... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 676
1 2 3 4 ...676Next