Designer Fashion Clearance
146 Members and 15922 Guests Online

Judaline's Activity

Re: Linea blouse item #

In Linea 1414682036.26

Thank you both-Kate that was it!!! Continue Reading

Linea blouse item #

Last Reply by Judaline 1414682036.47 | Started by Judaline in Linea

I recently saw one of you post a LOT of pictures of Linea outfits. One was what I think he called a sweater collared blouse. It was shown with a beautiful pearl brooch. The item number was in the blog or whatever I was reading, and when I went to it the only color I liked was white and didn't order because it was too white but have since changed my mind. Now I find no mention of it when I searched his blouses and lost the darn item number. Would anyone have it? Thanks Continue Reading

Re: How to Tie A Louis" Belt?

In Linea 1414674172.733

Just watch the video of the item. He demonstrates it-within the first five minutes on the video. You can always pause the video and study it. Continue Reading

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - October 27th - November 2nd

In TV Talk 1414618404.86

It's also possible he didn't hear what they were saying-only Theresa's voice. He didn't look shocked or anything. And it just isn't how DAYS does things, do ya think? Nah, there is much more build up, disappointment, build up, disappointment, then, finally, the big reveal. But for once I'm going to be positive that he did overhear. When you think of it, how many scenes involve eavesdropping. Millions I think. Continue Reading

Re: danky

In TV Talk 1414614537.803

God be with you danky and Alex. Be sure to get the priest. Continue Reading

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - October 27th - November 2nd

In TV Talk 1414614259.317

I think Jennifer referred to her as JJ's grandmother the first time, then today, my mother. Where does Abigail fit in I didn't like the show except for the Kristen parts and I loved the ending. Let's see who Brady believes-a convicted felon or his father. It's a no brainer but this is Brady we're talkin' about so it's anybody's guess. Continue Reading

Re: Old quick comfort recipe

In Recipe Swap 1414585229.263

My mom made these for us when we were kids. Probably easy on the budget 'cause it didn't take much meat. I always wondered, trying to make it today, if I should toast the bread on the opposite side before I put the beef on the untoasted side? We didn't have cheese, but we spread the ketchup on top, oh yeah. Continue Reading

Re: Any good mysteries?

In Book Club 1414584722.803

I'm reading the new "Agatha Christie" book. It's really by Sophie Hannah. She has picked up where Christie left off. It's a Hercule Poirot mystery. I don't usually do this. I think I just want him to be there when I want a good mystery. I'll give it a bit more time before I decide if I like it. Don't find the coziness of Christie books, but I'm liking it so far. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 702
1 2 3 4 ...702Next