Spring Fashion Days
139 Members and 17362 Guests Online

Judaline's Activity

Re: The Stephanie Plum gang is coming....................

In Viewpoints 1425232241.13

Yeah, that's what I love. Same stuff, same laughs, same people. That's what I fell in love with in the beginning-don't want it to change. Why would I? These books taught me how to laugh without a sound. I couldn't laugh out loud 'cause didn't want to wake DH, so I just learned to laugh silently. Sometimes I'd have to go 'undercover' but most times I could manage it. :) Continue Reading

Re: The Stephanie Plum gang is coming....................

In Viewpoints 1425219609.247

Thanks, lainey. I guess she switched to November-last year she did the same thing, right in time for Thanksgiving. Disappointing but something to look forward to. Continue Reading

The Stephanie Plum gang is coming....................

Last Reply by Hooty 1425232891.473 | Started by Judaline in Viewpoints

Tricky Twenty-Two is coming soon-no set date yet. Used to be every June. We'll see. Meantime, March 1st is Joe Morelli's birthday: Continue Reading

Re: I wonder why qvc doesn't invite isomers and skinn over

In Beauty Banter 1425211920.593

Are you kidding? Like QVC would ever offer six value pays???? Not going to happen. I hope they stay right where they are at that channel with the dumbest name ever. From what I remember, when Dimitri sold his Parthena line (I think to his partner) they continued the line. If they are still around they might have your cleanser. You could do a search. I always liked the 'liquid panty hose.' I guess there are better things around, but that was great. Messy to use as I recall. Ahhh......the good ol' days. Continue Reading

Re: Days NO spoilers please, week of 02/23

In TV Talk 1425210943.66

On 2/28/2015 AuntG said: When Eve said they had to talk at her place, JJ wasn't smart enough to say no way. No, he wasn't strong enough. There's only one thing on that kid's mind when he sees her. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1425079111.843

The green eyed monster has raised its ugly head and bitten Eve. JJ clueless. Continue Reading

Re: Do you wear sweaters over long sleeve shirts?

In Fashion Talk 1425040792.683

ITA with Dosey. The models in the Talbot's catalog always have the look. But I'll bet they don't "wear" it. Continue Reading

Re: Days SPOILERS, week of 02/23

In TV Talk 1425039923.72

Yeah, it would be cool if she'd do it in Horton Square and everyone in town heard her. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1425039842.847

darn, I forgot to put in the url. This is much better anyway. I remember wanting to be her. She could sing and she was so darn cute. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojOEAImby1g Continue Reading

Page 1 of 743
1 2 3 4 ...743Next