Fashion Special Offers
121 Members and 13748 Guests Online

Judaline's Activity

Re: Longmire Fans

In TV Talk 1406928825.747

I wonder what his motive would be, tho? corita, I'm glad you thought the knife was in his back, too. It was actually hard to tell which was his back and which was his front he was so weird looking, but I'm still thinking his back. And I think someone threw it from a distance but then where was that person? The truck left before the knife hit. Very perplexing. Continue Reading

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - July 28th - August 3rd

In TV Talk 1406928603.873

Yes, autumn, but it was worth it to scroll thru some of those bed scenes. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1406923089.073

Awww....shucks, 'tweren't nothin'. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1406922860.813

Disjointed, that's hitting the nail on the head. Gerald McRayney (Branch's dad) was on last season, too. Or was that early this season? Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1406918415.673

That knife looked big to me, with a fancy hilt. Now, I just got a prescription for distance glasses so maybe I didn't see too well, but I still think so. Add to that, it looked familiar. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1406918187.847

Once again Jordan tells Rafe she wants to tell him everything. Well, he knows about her old man because the guy told Rafe himself who he was. And the next part Jordan? Ummmm, she took her brother and left an abusive stepfather. TERRIBLE. She took money from him so they could live on the run. HORRIBLE. He must be gonna really hate you, Jordan. And if he would hate you for something like that, well, I'd drop him like a hot potato. But he's done worse things than that! Like claiming to be the father of Nicole's baby when he wasn't and keeping up the charade for months? Like keeping secret Sydney... Continue Reading

Re: AL Vitamins?

In Sports 1406896847.51

I know. The coupons are almost worthless. There's always a catch. Always. Continue Reading

Re: Linea, August 1: Fess up! What did you order?

In Linea 1406896335.887

I don't understand what's happened to his line. They used to be very classy and classic. Now they look like everything else. He's just lost his look, somewhere along the way. Continue Reading

Re: Janet Evanovich fans .............

In Book Club 1406895943.967

If you can read this, it's funny. She's got them for sale on her website. The revenge on Bella kills me-she's Joe's grandmother with the evil eye. Continue Reading

Re: DH and I saw Netflix Heaven Is For Real

In Movies 1406895694.6

Then how did he know about heaven if he didn't die or have a near death experience? Is this going to be hard to follow or understand? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 646
1 2 3 4 ...646Next