Fashion & Accessories Clearance
26 Members and 11527 Guests Online

SydneyH's Activity

Re: JULY RECIPE EXCHANGE GAME

In Recipe Swap 1406175772.93

Brown Sugar Grilled Pineapple 1 pineapple, peeled and sliced 3/4 stick butter 3/4 c brown sugar 5 T rum (or whiskey) optional Melt butter over low heat, add sugar and rum stirring constantly to eliminate lumps. Remove mixture from heat. Over medium heat on a grill, cook the pineapple until grill marks appear. Remove pineapple from the grill and brush the sugar mixture on both sides. Serve immediately. Next ingredient: Avocado Continue Reading

Re: Wolfgang is back

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1406174913.883

On 7/23/2014 Sharke said: Well, I didn't remember her name, just that she had a lot in common with me, but, I can't afford enhancements. LOL she was devoted to Wolfgang, wonder what happened there ? Debra Murray. How long has she been 'separated' from Wolfie? Continue Reading

Re: Longmire Fans

In TV Talk 1406174534.997

All caught up now, I felt sooo bad for Sean while Vic was in hysterics when she though Walt was dead. Why can't she admit she has feelings for him? Continue Reading

Re: Another soap star, Eileen Davidson, joining RHOBH.

In Viewpoints 1406172256.093

Brother Tim Van Patten is one of the producers of HBO's Boardwalk Empire. Here's a current pix of Vince and Eileen......... Continue Reading

Re: Does Anyone Watch Motive?

In TV Talk 1406149378.27

I don't think Cross fathered the detective's child, but they did allude to a case they worked, perhaps she lied in the past to cover something up for him? Whatever it was, she told him she wasn't going to do it again. Continue Reading

Re: General Hospital ~ July Thread

In TV Talk 1406149175.597

Goodness, what's up with all the conversations that should be behind closed doors, like Patricks' firing, being held at the nurses' station? Continue Reading

Re: Mom who left kids in car while on job interview...

In Viewpoints 1406148921.39

On 7/23/2014 sidsmom said: FACEPALM...and the cycle continues. The courts rewarded her for bad behavior. Her stupidity will catch up to her eventually....and hope that her kids will live to tell the tale. Doesn't look good, tho'. Behavior like that just doesn't 'get better & wiser'. Part of me wants to believe that leniency was in order, but the rational part thinks that this was not a good move by the court. Continue Reading

Re: Is anyone watching the coverage of the arrival/processional? Netherlands....

In Viewpoints 1406148791.81

On 7/23/2014 Ford1224 said: He's heartless and like all brutal dictators (and that's what he is), he has no conscience. He has brought the Russians right back to Stalin and perhaps another Cold War. I lived through one and don't want to live through another one . . . and certainly don't want our children and grandchildren to live through that kind of fear again. Don't forget he practically "owns" space now, since we are reliant upon our agreement with Russia to take our astronauts into space because we discontinued our own program. Interesting, I don't consider him a dictator or without ... Continue Reading

Re: Is anyone watching the coverage of the arrival/processional? Netherlands....

In Viewpoints 1406146578.013

On 7/23/2014 MickD said: I'm really surprised that he hasn't been asassinated.... I'm sure there is always plotting but what a lot of Westerners do not understand is that he still has a lot of support from his people. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1406136192.63

I'm not watching the footage, but where have the bodies been all this time? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 2657
1 2 3 4 ...2657Next