Living for Me
15 Members and 15179 Guests Online

SydneyH's Activity

Re: Now the Patriots are saying....

In Viewpoints 1422397389.213

On 1/27/2015 Sooner said: If a lot of refs aren't on the payroll in college and pro sports I'd be the most surprised person on the planet. And now there is NO reason for them to get away with bad calls. No reason unless money is flowing to the right people. Sorry to be that way, but I simply don't think this stuff would go on if it weren't allowed. I don't know about college, but professional referees are heavily monitored and scrutinized. They also are not aware until shortly beforehand which games they may be working. That's not to say that there aren't any shennigans going on, but this ... Continue Reading

Re: The Snore-Easter

In Viewpoints 1422393358.423

Schools are closed in my county tomorrow. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1422393161.863

On 1/27/2015 Irshgrl31201 said: Actually I have heard the story that they broke up and she found out she was pregnant after. That is the story Bridget herself has told the media 12 million times, plus Brady hadn't even met Giselle during the time in question. That myth has taken on a life of it's own, lol. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1422393069.383

There's NOTHING Qwack, all video recordings right now show the balls were properly processed and inspected until the mysterious gap of 90 seconds with an un-named equipment attendent. How that makes it a team conspiracy, well I dunno, still waiting...... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1422390414.547

On 1/27/2015 occasional rain said: Was the fine they got for cheating a myth too? No one is jealous of this team of cheaters. It wasn't a member of the other team who suggested the balls were deflated. This team and it's coach have been proven to be cheaters so it's no surprise that they continue to be suspected. OR, read the entire thread, I was referring to the myth that Brady cheated on a pregnant girlfriend. To my knowledge he was not personally fined for the SpyGate saga either..... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1422390309.9

On 1/27/2015 occasional rain said: Maybe the Patriot supporters can explain how it is that Brady didn't realize the balls were under inflated and report it himself. Surely after all these years of handling footballs, he would know that they were under inflated, but wait, he prefers them under inflated and has said so in previous interviews. The fact is that having home field advantage, playing outside in cold rainy weather against a dome team, wasn't advantage enough for the Patriots, they had to deflate their balls to give Brady an advantage in throwing and their receivers an advantage in ca... Continue Reading

Re: Former Hollywood Exec Accuses Bill Cosby of Sexual Assault

In Viewpoints 1422388409.94

This did not start on social media and if we want to go way, way back the stores about the good Dr settling cases of 'alledged' assault, two that I can recall, were reported in the media. The media has every right to be all over this imho, they can call it an opinion piece for those who have concerns. Continue Reading

Re: As a NE Pats fan for over 30 years...

In Viewpoints 1422380807.743

On 1/27/2015 terrier3 said: If they INSTRUCTED someone to do it...aren't they just as guilty? IMO, Goodell has handled every crisis he has faced this year VERY poorly...he isn't worth 44 million a year. Where is the evidence that anyone was 'instructed' to do so? Crickets.........Goodell and his foot dragging will undoubtedly lead to an apology at this rate. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1422376914.827

On 1/27/2015 terrier3 said: Why would the coach or the QB be near the equipment? They would instruct people what they wanted done, though. That's my point, to date the investigation has shown nothing of the sort. Kinda funny I think but I look forward to the game on Sunday. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1422376465.76

On 1/27/2015 lory said: Its noticeable to a quarterback. Of course the equipment manager is going to be the scapegoat. My understanding is the equipment personnel in question is not the manager, but an attendant, or so it was reported yesterday. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 2738
1 2 3 4 ...2738Next