Weekend Preview
143 Members and 13849 Guests Online

BonnieBelle's Activity

Re: Kids from poorer neighborhoods keep coming to trick-or-treat in mine. Do I have to give them candy

In Viewpoints 1414152732.813

On 10/23/2014 RainCityGirl said: As far as the rich witch and her attitude about those from the "other" side of the track, I can only shake my head. She may have wealth in abundance, but her soul is utterly empty. Perfect response. She should keep her door closed and not participate at all because obviously it's not about the money or the candy. Continue Reading

Re: Dear QVC, I have a message about the too frequent Christmas shows you've been hearing people complain about...

In Suggestion Box 1414152131.903

While I agree about them pushing the Christmas programming starting in July, I'm just glad it's not more of their incessant cooking/kitchen and David in the Kitchen marathons that they have on constantly. Continue Reading

Re: E.D. decor/home items are all up...

In For the Home Talk 1414151575.96

Another one to slap their name on stuff just to make money. I'm sure it will come and go like most of the rest. Looks like the same old stuff, nothing special. Continue Reading

Re: The Show Hosts and "Frozen"....

In The Q We Love 1414151452.69

ITA. I'm tired of them constantly pushing Frozen. They must own stock in Disney or bought out their warehouse of Frozen products. My kids are in their 20's so they're past that stage, but my daughter and I did watch it on Netflix. I didn't care for it, don't see what all the hype is about, although I did think the snowman Olaf was cute. Continue Reading

Re: Kids from poorer neighborhoods keep coming to trick-or-treat in mine. Do I have to give them candy

In Viewpoints 1414099084.287

How would anyone know where every kid that comes to their door on Halloween comes from?? That is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard. I would rather give to the underprivileged kids. Continue Reading

Re: Look at Renee Zellweger - What do you think?

In Beauty Banter 1414013899.203

She looks like a completely different person. If it is her, she is aging terribly for such a young age of 45. I'm 8 years older than she is and don't look as old as that picture and I don't have any money to take care of myself, just my trusty Mary Kay, LOL!! Continue Reading

Re: How many have changed out their wedding set for a new one?

In Viewpoints 1413980567.177

I don't wear rings so it would be a waste of money. If I did wear rings, I doubt it would be something we could or would ever spend money on. I wouldn't want fake diamonds. Continue Reading

Re: fake fur ornaments...

In Dennis Basso 1413895319.363

Just checked those out online. They are hideous. They should have made little faux fur coats as ornaments like Quacker Factory makes little sweaters. I have never seen Mary Beth host with Dennis, I can't imagine her being able to handle him. Continue Reading

Re: Pronouncing "important"

In Suggestion Box 1413894814.797

I have never heard anyone pronounce it "imporant." I have heard it pronounced "importan" where they don't pronounce the last t. Continue Reading

Re: host please wear your correct size

In Suggestion Box 1413830127.413

I agree that the hosts, models and vendors wear things at least two sizes too small. I like things to have room, especially jackets or coats. I like to be able to button them with extra room. I normally buy a bigger size than I need to be comfortable. That's just me. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1394
1 2 3 4 ...1394Next