Labor Day Weekend Clearance
159 Members and 12652 Guests Online

BonnieBelle's Activity

Re: Everyone here is so concerned about Joan Rivers ----

In Viewpoints 1409607874.103

Very odd comparison. You just like to stir up controversy. I've always given you the benefit of the doubt, but I see it now!! Continue Reading

Re: Hubby is poking fun at me because of this thing that I do.. do you do it, too?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1409437705.653

I feel that way all the time. In case I don't return, I don't want anyone to find the house a mess. It's always clean and organized even if I just run around the corner. Continue Reading

Re: Joan Rivers Upgraded to stable.......

In Joan Rivers 1409257097.247

Yes, I heard on CNN that she is in stable condition. I hope she will be okay. Continue Reading

Re: Bruce Jenner's new longer hair style

In Among Friends 1409136772.53

The man is NOT aging well at all! Continue Reading

Re: No Words necessary.... Lena Dunham.. What was she thinking?????

In Viewpoints 1409136636.247

I agree with Joan Rivers's comments about her. I also agree with the OP's title, there are no words, at least that I would say here, to describe her. Continue Reading

Re: Putting Women on a Pedestal?...Literally

In Viewpoints 1409136123.643

All part of the act. Didn't see it, but I love the show and am glad it won the award, also Ty Burrell. Continue Reading

Re: Do the fonts look different to you?

In Viewpoints 1409086655.633

Yes, they are huge. I couldn't even get in under my favorites saved on my bookmark, had to resave it from the web. Strange. Continue Reading

Re: Susan Graver is out of control this sunday morning

In Fashion Talk 1408920170.017

I didn't see the show but I am a Susan Graver fan. I enjoy her enthusiasm and her shows. I highly doubt she is nervous about Lori Goldstein, her clothing is totally different than Susan's. I have to say I don't care for the "competent" host Rachel, never watch her, I'd rather hear Susan talk about her line of clothing and not the host. Continue Reading

Re: L. Robertson

In Viewpoints 1408796706.62

I would just donate and skip the challenge. I wouldn't have ice water poured over my head. Sorry. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1383
1 2 3 4 ...1383Next