Beauty Offers Ending
81 Members and 16392 Guests Online

kismet's Activity

Re: 3-25 silver bangles

In TSV Talk 1427271422.353

Thinking about getting these for a 16th birthday. Does anyone know how small they can be made on the wrist. She has a very small wrist. Continue Reading

Re: Low Internet Speed

In Electronics Talk 1426658283.65

I don't know if there are any filters on the land line. I can ask my husband or call Comcast. This afternoon my husband was using his computer in the family room and he is having a lot of trouble with the network bars going out. I looked a the computer and it was strange. I did notice too that there are a lot more people on our "Connect To" than there use to be. I counted 13 others that were online and only 3 had the new modem. So others haven't hooked them up yet. I'll wait and see if Comcast comes up with some way to push the signal. I feel if more people hook up and get what I get ... Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1426494350.433

Well just to see if something was blocking the signal we moved the microwave and moved the toaster oven. No change. Could be the refer but can't move that but it is on the same side of the house. So guess I'll just have to move closer to the other side of the house if I want a faster speed. It is better than the years of dial up I had. Just that 26 is so fast compared to 10. I'll just let it be. I just got my printer in tonight since we got the new modem. Our phone still won't take any messages so have to call Comcast. Seems like it's always something. Just for some information to oth... Continue Reading

Re: Have you purchased MyPillow?

In Health & Fitness 1426398934.147

I have the "My Pillow" and I love it. I'm one of those people that has a hard time finding a pillow. I had just about given up on finding the right pillow when I saw this on QVC as a TSV for one pillow. I like a firmer pillow and got the Green one. I figured if it was too firm I could always take some of the foam out. I use a regular pillow case with it and it's fine. Haven't washed it yet. I'm not sure what the cover is made out of cause I cut the tag off. Think it's cotton but not sure. Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1426385022.517

I do have WiFi. Just put in the new modem which has it's own router in it from Comcast. The modem is at the far end of the other side of the house. I was thinking, not knowing much about connections, that we should of had it put in the dining room. It wouldn't be in the center of the house but better than where it is now. I would bypass the kitchen. I have it in kitchen on a counter. My suspicion was that there is a full bathroom next to this bedroom and the wall with the tile is just on the other side of one of my walls which would block the signal. Another thing is I live on a privat... Continue Reading

Low Internet Speed

Last Reply by kismet 1426658283.21 | Started by kismet in Electronics Talk

Was wondering if anyone can tell me what would cause a slow speed on the internet. When I use my computer in the family room where the cable comes in I get about 26. I mostly use the computer in a bedroom and I get as little as 10 in here. I live in a one story that is about 85 ft. long. I checked the speed going all the way to the end of the house using the hallway by the bedrooms and it's about 18. When I go into the bedroom just a few feet from the hall my internet slows way down. If I go toward the window it picks up to about 18. What would interfere with getting a higher signal in... Continue Reading

Re: clear bowl with compartments?

In For the Home Talk 1425024093.113

I think it was called Fill A Bowl by Lori Greiner. Continue Reading

Geranium

Last Reply by Stella Dallas 1427387971.437 | Started by kismet in In the Garden

Thought I'd pass this on since this plant has flowered two years so far and I am wondering if it will bloom another summer. I found a Calliope Geranium at a local store two years ago. It had two plants in it for $6.00. It turned out to be the most beautiful geranium I've ever had. It's a cross between a trailing and upright. It's a dark red. My home is white so it shows up really well. Check it out online. Mine was about 2 ft wide and I had to put it up on a stand it was hitting the ground. I did nothing to it but just brought it in for the winter in my garage. I'm starting to ferti... Continue Reading

Re: Ortho visit that has me steaming mad! What do you think?

In Health & Fitness 1423467787.983

It took me 3 months to get in and see the Ortho surgeon for my knees. Just so happened on the day of my appointment my daughter called me and told me she was in labor. I told her to call her doctor and I'll get back to her later cause I had this appointment. I go to Ortho and thinking I'll see him the nurse said the doctor was running late and would I see the Assistant. It was only for a consultation so it really didn't matter. The assistant came in and asked if I wanted a cortisone shot. I said I did. So for 4 years I saw the assistant. The doctor and assistant discussed my case and ... Continue Reading

Re: C-Diff

In Health & Fitness 1423280577.097

Thanks everyone. headvase, I was on antibiotics for 3 months and had to be so careful to make sure I washed my hands with hot water and soap. Had to clean everything with bleach. Bathroom, door handles, light switches, remote controls, everything. I didn't let anyone come to the house either. I would think in rehab your mother may get rid of it and then get it all over again because of where she is. I did take 2 Florastor when on antibiotics and continued taking one when I stopped the antibiotics. I will always take one a day. My GI doctor said I didn't have to but I told him I took t... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 62
1 2 3 4 ...62Next