Big Bonanza Silver Sale(R)
149 Members and 13479 Guests Online

deelor's Activity

Re: Host Love Stories!

In The Q We Love 1423850769.44

Mike & I went to school together and in the same home rooms from 1st to 8th grade. I had a huge crush on him and asked him to the 5th grade dance from the pushing of my girlfriends. He said "NO" he had to study ( a real nerd) Plaid shirts and chinos! LOL! He went on to a catholic high and I went to private girls school, then he went to ND and I went to BC so the chances of ever seeing each other again were pretty slim. He went his way and married and so did I. What we didn't know is that on several occasions we lived withing a street or two of each other! After 22 years of marriage, I was... Continue Reading

Re: evine Live is up and running!

In Beauty Banter 1423759366.35

So glad to see that they are getting rid of (clearance) so much of that ugly jewelry! I would love to see them just keep clean lines and not all this "Kohl's" stuff! Some of their clothing lines right now are sooooo K-Mart! Love Portofino, Tuscany etc but some are just plain ugly! Continue Reading

Re: has anyone gotten the insider for march?

In Beauty Banter 1423759061.087

I have not received mine for two months! I have to keep calling for it! Very aggravating! Continue Reading

Re: G.I.L.I Wallet - Searching for Natural Ostrich Version

In All About Accessories 1421959359.38

Saw one on Ebay last week, it went quickly as it had a buy it now on it. Continue Reading

That Byzantine price is crazy!!

Last Reply by rac71 1422112301.07 | Started by deelor in Jewelry Talk

I saw the TSV for the bracelet, do they really think we can ALL afford 150.00 a month for 6 months?? Couldn't they have picked something a little less "Pricy" for the TSV? Wow hope they can sell them all and don't get them back before the second payment is due! Continue Reading

I'm counting "fresh from the fair" on gold day!

Last Reply by sidsmom 1421811104.907 | Started by deelor in Jewelry Talk

LOL! I am soooo tired of this worn out phrase, and I know others are too! I should keep count of how many times they use it at the gold day event! Maybe that will get their attention to find NEW ways to tell us it is new! Continue Reading

Re: My Birthday Dinner Mini Drama

In Jewelry Talk, The Q We Love, Hosts & Personalities 1421595004.897

My Goodness! What an adventure! You should have said to Peter, "Do you know who I am?" LOL! Continue Reading

Re: My daughter is engaged and getting married - what do I need to do?

In Fashion Talk 1421594067.03

Congratulations and Best Wishes to your daughter and your family. I would suggest getting a good Bridal consultant, who is certified and not one that just hung out her/ his shingle because he planned his cousin's wedding a few years ago! LOL! Make sure they are a member of a reputable group such as ABC Association of Bridal Consultants. And get more then 1 quote! If you need names in the Washington area let me know, as we are members of ABC and could probably recommend a couple of them. Continue Reading

FRESH CREAM LOTION AT THE OFFICE

Last Reply by Lowry83 1421267802.897 | Started by deelor in Beauty Banter

I am in love with Fresh Cream, and use all the products except the spray. I think the spray is a little to much, however, I love the shower gel and use that for every shower, and the body souffle, which stays with me all day. I purchased the 32 oz body lotion and left it on the Conference table in the office. It was FULL at Christmas Break. Today before a Conference meeting, I went in there and it is down to less then 1/4 of a bottle! LOL! Everyone is coming in and as they sit down, they pump it into their hand, and use it as a hand lotion. My marketing manager arrived, and said, "Who brought... Continue Reading

Re: Okay, it's official! Shawn just Announced new Monday Schedule!

In Fashion Talk 1421171059.857

NOT a Lori fan, and little less with Issac, guess I can watch the apprentice now! LOL! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 61
1 2 3 4 ...61Next