philosophy Event prices
13 Members and 13672 Guests Online

deelor's Activity

Re: A Bundle of Bree

In Hosts & Personalities, Among Friends, Mom to Mom Blogs 1400611225.337

She is just toooo precious! Thank you for sharing.! Continue Reading

Re: June easypay day

In TSV Talk 1400423799.597

Would be gret if it were 6 so we could get the higher priced items! Continue Reading

Re: Upcoming GILI Roma 2 TSV Questions :)

In All About Handbags 1399728940.683

When is the TSV? and does anyone have a pic or # ? Continue Reading

Re: Just received my Dooney TSV

In Dooney & Bourke 1399233897.223

Tried to get the white the day before, from my insider, but they would not put it through. Went to do it at midnight and they had sold out!! grrrr. Continue Reading

MAY INSIDER MAGAZINE??

Last Reply by grzbela 1399238350.433 | Started by deelor in Fashion Talk

I am a subscriber of the Insider for years, and I got my April but not May. Anyone else not get their May issue?? I am having trouble getting it on the website too! Continue Reading

Re: Dooney Florentine in the Color Bone

In Dooney & Bourke 1397590260.6

I am dying to get Clayton in the beige. I usually do not like leathers in the summer as they look heavy, but I do like that one and hope to get it soon! Continue Reading

Re: Villager

In Vera Bradley 1397590144.813

I'm with ya! I love that style, and know that it was extremely popular. Why they took it out I have no idea, but hopefully they will see the error of their ways! LOL! Continue Reading

Re: Why do they lie?

In Beauty Banter 1397589715.36

On 4/15/2014 happy housewife said: Do you guys remember the lady who used to come to QVC and demo her MU wearing rollers and no MU at all then as the hour went by she would do her face and hair using the products she was selling? Her I trusted. She is on HSN now, but I don't know the new name of her cosmetic line. However, she still does those demos in rollers! LOL! Continue Reading

Re: INSIDER MAGAZINE cannot access by website??

In Fashion Talk 1397584486.203

MOTO! Thank you so much!! I appreciate it. It worked! Continue Reading

Re: ROMA 2 TOTE TSV

In All About Handbags 1397492681.29

LADIES! If you look really closely at the pic of the pink bag you can make out a magnetic closure outline on the leather!! YEA!! I also think they might have changed the handles so they won't crack if you look at the way they are attached to the jump rings. This might be the new bag!! Hope they have a sand or off white for the summer! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 55
1 2 3 4 ...55Next