Labor Day Weekend Clearance
121 Members and 9149 Guests Online

deelor's Activity

Joan Rivers is listed in Critical Condition.

Last Reply by MOM of Mason 1409245375.1 | Started by deelor in Joan Rivers

We just got the press release at the magazine that Joan is in critical condition. We are sending prayers out to her and her family. Continue Reading

Re: Joan Rivers rushed to hospital

In Joan Rivers 1409244546.343

Prayers for Joan Rivers and her family. We just got the press release that said she is in critical condition. Continue Reading

Re: Bag Lady Back!

In Lori Goldstein 1408885075.82

I do not care for Lori Goldstein's clothing for myself, however others do, so why be mean and say horrible things? Everyone deserves to make their own style, and others have NO RIGHT to dictate what you should wear! I bet if we all went through YOUR closets we would discover some interesting finds!! If you don't like her or her line DON"T WATCH! Quit trying to create trouble and hate threads! Grow up ladies and act like the adults you SAY you are! Continue Reading

Issac! QUILTED RIDING BOOT LARGER SIZES PLEASE!!

Last Reply by Shoegirl 1408649627.613 | Started by deelor in Isaac Mizrahi Live!

Last year I bought the black and the tan quilted riding boots, and went back to get the dark brown and my size 10W was gone, so I would have gone to an 11W but that was gone too1 Please Isaac, it says it is your BEST selling boot, then please bring it back in larger sizes !! I need the brown for my new suede outfit! Continue Reading

Re: When is the next Dooney tsv - August?

In Dooney & Bourke 1406733921.047

I love suede! so happy it is coming back in bags! Also looking forward to adding to my suede jacket collection this week-end with Denim and Co suede jackets on Easy Pay! Continue Reading

Re: Dooney Samba in Grey

In Dooney & Bourke 1406733674.57

the new tote bag is GEORGEOUS!! in Gray and in Saddle, can't wait to get them!! Continue Reading

Re: National Lipstick Day---what's your shade...?

In Beauty Banter 1406733563.327

Revlon Apricot Fantasy for 40 years or so. Continue Reading

Re: A Bundle of Bree

In Hosts & Personalities, Among Friends, Mom to Mom Blogs 1400611225.337

She is just toooo precious! Thank you for sharing.! Continue Reading

Re: June easypay day

In TSV Talk 1400423799.597

Would be gret if it were 6 so we could get the higher priced items! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 56
1 2 3 4 ...56Next