The Joy of Christmas
62 Members and 14961 Guests Online

Thingamajig's Activity

Re: Autumn at Home

In For the Home Talk 1379681667.05

On 9/17/2013 Bobby K said: Hello Blue Skies... Thank you for posting such beautiful photos. My fantasy is that I always wanted to move to VT or CTas the fall foilage is so incredible and there are definite seasons. But as a California girl, born and raised...don't know if I could handle the snow full time. Here in CA we really don't have 4 seperate seasons.It's a beautiful state though and luckily the cooler temps are headed our way. Thanks for posting so many beautiful pics...I can still dream about living in that quaint little town in Vermont . Bobby K, Your post could have been written by... Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 15 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/18/2013!!! Try #3!

In TV Talk 1379677202.24

On 9/19/2013 gardenman said: On 9/19/2013 Thingamajig said: Thank you gardenman! You are a trooper, hanging on to the bitter end! I appreciated your daily commentary. You made BB interesting, even on days it wasn't. I'm glad this season is finally over. Hopefully next year will have a better group of people. I'm now looking forward to BB Canada, which will be starting in February. If enough people watch the feeds, and show's on YouTube, maybe you can do a commentary for that. If not.....See you next year! Bye Bye Everyone! I follow BB Canada on Twitter and I thought they'd tweeted that the ... Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 15 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/18/2013!!! Try #3!

In TV Talk 1379596758.223

Thank you gardenman! You are a trooper, hanging on to the bitter end! I appreciated your daily commentary. You made BB interesting, even on days it wasn't. I'm glad this season is finally over. Hopefully next year will have a better group of people. I'm now looking forward to BB Canada, which will be starting in February. If enough people watch the feeds, and show's on YouTube, maybe you can do a commentary for that. If not.....See you next year! Bye Bye Everyone! Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 15 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/13/2013!!!

In TV Talk 1379080428.693

I loved watching Spencer on skates. Although skating isn't the word I'd use to describe what he was doing, stomping is more like it! It was very funny to watch, especially when he fell down! LOL Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 15 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/13/2013!!!

In TV Talk 1379078787.72

gardenman, I had to laugh when reading your description of Callie walking over you to look out the window at 3am. Don't you just LOVE cats! I have a calico too, (guessing that's what Callie is) named Bailey. She wakes me up several times a night, just to say hello, and if I don't respond to her quickly enough, she pounces on top of me, as hard as she can! LOL. Don't get too excited about Callie outgrowing that particular habit, my little girl is nine years old, and is still as active as a lot of kittens! Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 15 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/10/2013!!!

In TV Talk 1378823381.893

It really is a mystery, as to why they're keeping Andy around. Unless the DR is telling them things we're not aware of. Like, he's really hated by all the former houseguest's, and anyone can win against him. Maybe they all believe this, and are just pretending to each other. Heck, I don't know, nothing about this group makes sense to me. McCrae may very well have lost the game by putting Elissa on the block, and letting them vote her out. But if he wins the HOH and doesn't put up Andy and Spencer, he truly is a moron. gardenman, I read in chat that McCrae and GinaMarie made a final two deal. ... Continue Reading

Re: For those who have Valerie's Dicken's Carolers...

In For the Home Talk 1378563696.487

I own the carolers and lamp post too, and I just love them! Continue Reading

Re: Big Luminara(candle) news!!!

In For the Home Talk 1378562885.143

I love the Luminara pillars I have, but now I'm waiting for them to come out with a 10" taper that you can use in your own candlesticks. Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 15 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/07/2013!!!

In TV Talk 1378561464.523

gardenman......I hope Andy doesn't win the POV, and that Spencer decides to put him up, and everyone votes him out! That would at least help a little, to make this abysmal season just a tad less offensive than it is now. In case this article was not posted earlier in the week, I'll post it now. It talks about what an offensive season this was, and says that this is supposed to be Alison Grodner's last season as Big Brother's producer. I don't know if the article is correct, but it at least gives me some hope of a better season, next year. http://tvgrapevine.com/index.php/big-brother-15/3... Continue Reading

Re: BELOW DECK

In TV Talk 1378560487.033

On 9/5/2013 PurpleBunny said: I started looking around the net during the reunion show, I found mugshots for CJ, Sam and Adrienne. Sam's sister was also killed in a much publicized car crash. PurpleBunny, What were they arrested for? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 111
1 2 3 4 ...111Next