Guaranteed Delivery
63 Members and 16713 Guests Online

JB's Activity

Re: Reminder about QVC's "guaranteed delivery" for Christmas

In Viewpoints 1418600007.25

Thank you for the reminder. Remember too that it is winter and the weather has a lot to do with deliveries. No one can control that so give yourself plenty of time. Continue Reading

Re: Now Here is the Gift for the Man who Has Everything!

In Viewpoints 1417276216.087

Does this leave a residue in the bowl? I'm guessing it's the oil water thing so it sits on top of the bowl. It seems like it would be messy. Continue Reading

Re: Now Here is the Gift for the Man who Has Everything!

In Viewpoints 1417276058.72

I've heard that people are putting old prescriptions down the toilet and it's affecting us. Yes, as much as you don't want to believe it, you do get to drink this water too. So now we're adding more things to it. Thinking I might go to bottled water for good....lol. Continue Reading

Re: Current info on my wife

In Viewpoints 1415834293.473

Sending prayers your way Continue Reading

Re: Planet Fitness

In Health & Fitness 1415833855.93

I joined on 4/30 and have been going at least 4 times a week since then. You can pay $10 a month to use all the equipment or pay $20 a month to use the equipment plus have access to tanning beds, red light therapy room, massage chairs or the hydro massage bed. I highly recommend the bed. It's heaven. I am 63 and have COPD so I am not looking for aerobic classes. I go at my own pace and find that I feel much better since going. I don't pay much attention to what is going on (grunting, etc). I walk on the treadmill and have my set routine with the machines and I usually have headphones on with ... Continue Reading

Re: Induction Cook Station?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1414970297.617

There is a disk you can buy to use your current cookware. I've seen it on Amazon. Just look for nuwave disk. I ordered the TS at HSN today. I have stainless cookware from the Q and have done the.magnet test. I'm getting it to use in our RV. It will save on propane costs. Continue Reading

Re: i need help with an ipod and kindle.

In Electronics Talk 1404168496.333

On 6/27/2014 jaxs mom said: You're going to have to sync the nano with iTunes on your computer and then you can download your music and playlists from whatever source as long as they use a compatible file type. From what I remember Amazon uses mp3. Here is the list of compatible file types for the Nano AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV Thank you for your help. I found a young friend at the campground and he zipped around my computer... Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1403878564.457

On 6/27/2014 glb613 said: How did you get the music on the original iPod? I don't remember. It was years ago. IPod sat unused for years. I signed up at a health club and dug it out again for.motivation music. Unfortunately I lost it there and now I can't figure out how to get music on this one. Looks like no one here knows either. Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1403833324.073

I forgot to say it's the newest iPod nano and the kindle fire hd Continue Reading

i need help with an ipod and kindle.

Last Reply by glb613 1404178146.55 | Started by JB in Electronics Talk

Hi. I lost my iPod and just got another one. I registered it but I can't figure out how to get my stored music on it. Also is there a way to put my kindle songs on my iPod? I am so confused right now...lol...help. Thank you in advance to anyone who can help this slow grandma. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 31
1 2 3 4 ...31Next