13 Members and 17355 Guests Online

JB's Activity

Re: According to Jill, "MANY" of us have Summer homes...

In Viewpoints 1425913240.707

Does a 40 foot RV count as a summer home? It has 2 bedrooms and all the comforts of home and stays in one place year round. If so I guess I'm one of the lucky few??? Ya right! I don't try to be high class and rich. Not my style. Continue Reading

Re: Another stupid TSV

In TSV Talk 1424274498.45

And this is why so many have stopped watching, myself included. Unfortunately it must be working for QVC be cause we see the same things over and over. I sure miss seeing new things. Continue Reading

Re: Scrub Daddy tsv

In TSV Talk 1423706264.57

Is this anything like those white sponges that eventually dissolve? I think they are Mr Clean. Continue Reading

Re: New QVC S & H rates

In Beauty Banter 1422921278.483

Be careful what you ask for. You just might get it. There was no doubt for me that prices would go up. For so long everyone complained about shipping and handling on food items. Suddenly it was "included" but all food prices went up over $10. Just what they used to charge. I hardly order anything. I watch to see what's out there and get lots of info from demonstrating them. QVC used to be cheaper all the time even with s and h but that was many years ago. This won't affect me since I rarely order now. Continue Reading

Re: Kindle Fire Hdx vs. Words With Friends

In Electronics Talk 1421335005.863

I have had problems with it too. I have given up playing on the kindle and just play on the phone now. I removed and reloaded the app and had the same problem as the O P. Continue Reading

Re: Reminder about QVC's "guaranteed delivery" for Christmas

In Viewpoints 1418600007.25

Thank you for the reminder. Remember too that it is winter and the weather has a lot to do with deliveries. No one can control that so give yourself plenty of time. Continue Reading

Re: Now Here is the Gift for the Man who Has Everything!

In Viewpoints 1417276216.087

Does this leave a residue in the bowl? I'm guessing it's the oil water thing so it sits on top of the bowl. It seems like it would be messy. Continue Reading

Re: Now Here is the Gift for the Man who Has Everything!

In Viewpoints 1417276058.72

I've heard that people are putting old prescriptions down the toilet and it's affecting us. Yes, as much as you don't want to believe it, you do get to drink this water too. So now we're adding more things to it. Thinking I might go to bottled water for good....lol. Continue Reading

Re: Current info on my wife

In Viewpoints 1415834293.473

Sending prayers your way Continue Reading

Page 1 of 31
1 2 3 4 ...31Next