111 Members and 20316 Guests Online

Mama Deb's Activity

Re: General Hospital ~ January Thread

In TV Talk 1421992252.28

I love how Billy Miller is bringing some excitement to this show. I can't wait for Jason to remember who he was and he will save the day rescuing Sonny from prison. Luck/Fluke makes me want to take a long nap. Sam is just too promiscuous for me. Continue Reading

Re: Y&R Rumors for February Sweeps

In TV Talk 1421992072.63

Eileen Davidson is 55 years old according to Wikipedia. But of course this is a soap so anything is possible. Why was I thinking that Dylan and Sharon had a one night fling when he first came into town. She was down on her luck as usual and he was there to comfort her and they formed a friendship. Did I dream this? Can Victor not do anything legal or the right way? Why must he try to manipulate everyone? I am ready for Joe Clark to leave town, this eye candy guy is boring to me. I feel bad for Neil but I think Devon and Hillary are more suited to being together. Continue Reading

Re: OK Southerners.......and misplaced Southerners...OR ANYONE.....

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1421897589.047

In Mississippi we have the Bryan brand. They are smaller red wieners and we love them. They are not the spicy kind. Continue Reading

Re: Can Anyone Describe DK Cashmere Mist Scent?

In Beauty Banter 1420061598.953

Cannot describe it, but can say that I have received numerous compliments on how nice it smells. I love it and so does my honey. Continue Reading

Re: Opinons on Spin Mop?

In Beauty Banter 1420061004.137

Ours is used weekly, we love it and I would highly recommend it to anyone. Super simple to use. Continue Reading

Re: I really enjoy Sheri Shepherd....

In Beauty Banter 1419823611.443

Those two have such fun together, always enjoy them together. Continue Reading

Re: o/t ... which juicer? any advice?

In Beauty Banter 1419823512.163

I had a Breville and it was horrible - the cleanup was insane a horrid mess. Purchased a Vitamix and never once regretted it - it's a juicer and so much more. Costly but well worth the price of it. Continue Reading

Re: Dr. Denese vs Josie Maran

In Beauty Banter 1419809072.93

I absolutely love my Dr. Denese HydroShield serum and for me, it cannot compare with Josie's. The moisture I get from Dr. Denese is outstanding. It's pricy but excellent. Continue Reading

Re: Dyson AM05 Hot & Cold heater & Fan

In For the Home Talk 1419804037.84

You must also take into account where you live and the weather conditions compared to last years. For example I live in the South and I also bought one of these Dysons last month too and my utility bill was $100.00 less, and I attribute it to having a milder weather last month. Needless to say I am well pleased with ours. Continue Reading

Re: Shipping rose overnight

In Fashion Talk 1416703798.43

It's insane to expect customers to pay these outrageous prices. I'm going to be buying locally and supporting hometown business as much as possible. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 173
1 2 3 4 ...173Next