Weekend Preview
155 Members and 13830 Guests Online

Mama Deb's Activity

Re: Y&R NuPhyllis

In TV Talk 1413066103.393

I think Kelly has her own motives, and I hope that Jack and Phyllis get back together. Continue Reading

Re: NEW SHOWS - SELFIE & MANHATTAN

In TV Talk 1413065822.017

I completely agree with everything you said.... Love them both! Continue Reading

Re: OMG ~ Josie's Argan Oil - 6 oz. $109.00 +

In Beauty Banter 1413063856.15

I tried it, and did not like it. Had to toss it. Mine smelled funny and it was less than 9 months old. I refuse to spend that much money on something that doesn't do what I need it to do. Continue Reading

Re: It Cosmetics

In Beauty Banter 1413063702.32

Bequeen: I'm a 54 year old who absolutely loves the It Cosmetics line. I've tried numerous lines of makeup and have never been as satisfied as I am now with my It Cosmetics. I challenge you to try it, you can always return it if it doesn't meet your needs. I hope that you will be as happy with it as I am mine. Continue Reading

Re: Q Beauty Awards - No Mally or Laura Geller?

In Beauty Banter 1413061997.77

I don't think the results are "fixed" I just believe that other newer companies are selling more. I was also surprised that Mally or Laura Geller won anything. For me I am almost a 100% It Cosmetic's girl now. Continue Reading

Re: IT Cosmetics CC Cream

In Beauty Banter 1413061723.04

I too am hoping it will again be sold in this the super size. I purchased mine on eBay. Continue Reading

Re: What Cleanser Did You Use Today?

In WEN 1412138019.723

Used 613 for both first and second cleansing. I'm addicted to the stuff. Continue Reading

Re: Wen - Jack's got a following...

In WEN 1412133707.767

On 9/30/2014 sjk73 said: You don't need to assure me of anything but that maybe you're passing along misinformation. I distinctly heard them call her his wife, like I said maybe they were looped or were up too late. Someone said I don't know where they get this information, well, I got it from the show. Why should I not say what I heard? Others do it. Anyway, I did not start this thread about a model but I know what I heard. Don't worry, I'm done with this nonsense anyway. Sometimes it's best to just say oops I made a mistake, perhaps I misunderstood when you don't know things for a fact. ... Continue Reading

Re: Alberti and skin care/makeup shows this morning

In Beauty Banter 1412131061.057

Alberti is such a professional and does a great job, regardless of what show he is doing. Continue Reading

Re: Sept. 29 Today is NATIONAL COFFEE DAY What do you like in your coffee??

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1412130432.437

I love my Wawa coffee mixed with French Vanilla cream, and lots of Splenda. I know it's not good for me, but I do enjoy one cup a day. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 171
1 2 3 4 ...171Next