Fall Fashion Clearance
15 Members and 11102 Guests Online

Oneanddone's Activity

Re: What is your best piece of relationship advice?

In Viewpoints 1405994336.197

Respect each other. And if he doesn't respect you, get rid of him. Continue Reading

Re: July 21 Today is NATIONAL JUNK FOOD DAY What is your favorite junk food??

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1405992929.01

I never eat junk food until football season starts. Yes, I am blaming the NFL for this! And the once a week winner for me is Cheetos! Continue Reading

Re: My New Florentine Flap Foldover!!! DYING!!! (Like A239414)

In Dooney & Bourke 1405987885.34

What a beautiful bag!! Congrats SuperPsyc!! Enjoy that beauty!! (Now I want it) Continue Reading

Re: Do you like Greek yogurt and if so what brand

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1405986645.077

I LOVE Greek yogurt and I eat it everyday. The only one I eat is Stonyfield Organic Plain Greek Yogurt. I LOVE it!! Continue Reading

Re: what do you think of the strivectin tsv?

In Beauty Banter 1405969266.097

I have used Strivectin for years and I love it. The neck roller in my opinion is beyond stupid. If you want the neck cream get it. I use it and I love it. A roller ball?? Before you know it, it's empty and you didn't see it coming. A waste of money. I buy Strivectin separately for the uses I have for it, face, eyes, neck. All in a jar or tube, and I can see when I'm getting low. You can't do that with a roller ball. You know how fast a roller ball runs out? It doesn't take a long time because there's not much product in it. Roller ball....DUMB idea!!! Continue Reading

Re: My Hairline Has Reseeded Above the Temple into the Head

In Beauty Banter 1405968279.443

On 7/21/2014 GoodStuff said: Hair loss with age is unpleasant, a bit disconcerting.........and very, very common. Many women deal with hair loss due to heredity, hormonal changes, etc. My mom and all of her sisters had very thin hair late in life, and I guess I'm following suit. In my 60's, I can manage it just fine with a good, short, layered cut and style and using volumizing products. Later, who knows? If it gets bad enough, I guess I'll consider a wig. Nobody likes having thinning hair, but we don't have to see it as tragic or devastating. The death of a child is tragic; cancer can be dev... Continue Reading

Re: My Hairline Has Reseeded Above the Temple into the Head

In Beauty Banter 1405965212.36

Hi Moon River! I don't know if this would help you, but in 2006 my now ex husband decided after 20 years of marriage I wasn't so great. So I filed for divorce. Seven months after I filed, my whole family died and I was left alone at 46 years old with no one. I had to move across the country and start my life all over again. I noticed my long hair was coming out in clumps, and the temples were the first to show it. Trauma and stress will do that. It was coming out in handfuls and I couldn't stop it. I started taking 10,000 mcg. of Biotin every day. It was amazing what it did for me. My hair gr... Continue Reading

Re: Tattoo removal up 440%

In Viewpoints 1405909292.46

On 7/20/2014 Feline Fine said: On 7/20/2014 Oneanddone said: This thread could not have come at a better time! For over a year I have been thinking about having the first initial of my DH tattooed on my wedding ring finger. On the inside the finger, not on top. It would be between the ring finger and the middle finger. I want it small and just the first initial. I don't have any other tattoos, but I have been thinking about this for a long time and I really want to do it. Here's actor Bryan Cranston's in the same spot - it's the "Breaking Bad" logo! Go for it, girlfriend. Love it Fel... Continue Reading

Re: JFK Jr. Died July 16, 1999

In Viewpoints 1405907972.23

I remember how beautiful Carolyn was. Pure simplistic beauty. Why John decided to fly that night...only he knew the answer to that. Continue Reading

Re: Tattoo removal up 440%

In Viewpoints 1405905113.567

On 7/20/2014 abbeythe8th said: On 7/20/2014 stilltamn8r said: On 7/20/2014 september said: In California, I think a tear tattoo near the eye, is often a gang thing? maybe not for all...but I wouldn't hire someone who had this. Actually it means you have been in prison.... I read it meant you killed someone or you were someone's love slave in prison. Either way, it's not good. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 551
1 2 3 4 ...551Next