Just-Reduced Clearance
148 Members and 11577 Guests Online

Oneanddone's Activity

Re: 60's ladies and all ages come and chat for July....

In Beauty Banter 1406165160.377

I saw this on the other thread Mochahoney. You look beautiful in your gorgeous dress!! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Your Mom, your sister and your dad are now your angels in Heaven and are with you always. When you need strength, ask God and ask your family of angels to help you. They all hear you and they all love you and they will help you. God Bless You. Continue Reading

Re: OT: Any Insomniacs here?

In Beauty Banter 1406161539.767

On 7/23/2014 HappyDaze said: On 7/23/2014 Oneanddone said: I wish I had suggestions for you too. In my case it's kind of an all or nothing. Some nights I sleep for eight to ten hours, but that is so rare. Usually for me it's a broken sleep. Asleep for three to four hours, then up for three to four hours, depending on what time I go to bed, then the make up sleep from the broken sleep that lasts for about an hour and a half to two hours. One thing I know, once I wake up, I cannot stay in bed, because that's when my mind starts going. No matter how tired I may feel, once my mind starts going, I... Continue Reading

Re: OT: Any Insomniacs here?

In Beauty Banter 1406160592.67

I wish I had suggestions for you too. In my case it's kind of an all or nothing. Some nights I sleep for eight to ten hours, but that is so rare. Usually for me it's a broken sleep. Asleep for three to four hours, then up for three to four hours, depending on what time I go to bed, then the make up sleep from the broken sleep that lasts for about an hour and a half to two hours. One thing I know, once I wake up, I cannot stay in bed, because that's when my mind starts going. No matter how tired I may feel, once my mind starts going, I know that sleep cycle is finished. I have to get up and do... Continue Reading

Re: How much would you pay for a wedding dress?

In Fashion Talk 1406156566.743

On 7/23/2014 Deanie said: Two of my friends went to Vegas to get married (one to number 2, and one to number 2 that was also number 1) Well let's hope that the one to number two lasts and the one to number two that was also number one doesn't turn into number three that was number one and number two to begin with. Aaaahhhh love....... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1406156132.403

On 7/23/2014 ennui1 said: On 7/23/2014 Oneanddone said: On 7/23/2014 Desertdi said: I already have something in my closet.........(just in case) Every woman should. There's always Vegas. What?! It's a JOKE!!!!! Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1406152773.917

On 7/23/2014 Desertdi said: I already have something in my closet.........(just in case) Every woman should. There's always Vegas. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1406151613.22

On 7/23/2014 brewhaha said: Does it come on easy pay? Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1406149282.137

On 7/23/2014 Deanie said: Is that what your name reflects, OneandDone? If it is, it is a good one. And, I do not get it CastleNV, why that concept has not taken off. Most of the time the dresses are put away in a box. And, what if you get divorced? Who wants to keep a dress around as a reminder? Actually Deanie my name reflects a night I spent with my girlfriend at a bar. This was during my divorce by the way...hey, ya gotta have a few drinks here and there while you're getting stabbed in the back by your soon to be ex and attorney's on both sides....that's my motto, and I stand by it. I ha... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 553
1 2 3 4 ...553Next