Just-Reduced Clearance
69 Members and 11345 Guests Online

Oneanddone's Activity

Re: My therapist fell asleep during my session.....

In Beauty Banter 1396634633.513

If your therapist falls asleep during your session, he or she is bored. They are bored of listening to you and most likely other patients. But they will be wide awake when the money you paid them comes in. Common sense. Continue Reading

Re: Judith Ripka Sold

In Judith Ripka 1396633439.847

On 4/4/2014 Sooner said: On 4/4/2014 chrystaltree said: I think Ripka's "couture" reputation said "good bye" when she partnered with QVC and started hawking cubic zirconia. This is all business stuff, it won't affect the product at all. I agree! A local high-end shop dropped her like a hot rock when she appeared on QVC. Any hint of "high-end" appeal left the building when you can go to Sam's and see a whole case of it. I suppose she will go back to her fine jewelry line now huh? If that's what she decides to do, more power to her! I have couture and QVC pieces and the quality on both are ex... Continue Reading

Re: Judith Ripka Sold

In Judith Ripka 1396632303.83

I am happy I bought the pieces when I did. Once a company is bought out, the products never seem the same as the original creator of the company designed them and intended them to be. So, I'm done, but I wish Judith and her new company the best! Continue Reading

Re: My Daddy Is Gone

In Health & Fitness 1396090851.71

I'm so sorry to read about your dad luvboyds. It was so wonderful all of you were able to be with him at the end. He knew you were there. I'm so sorry for your loss and your grief. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Continue Reading

Re: Ripkanista Alert!

In Judith Ripka 1396038770.9

On 3/28/2014 SFGIANTSGIRL said: On 3/28/2014 Oneanddone said: On 3/28/2014 SFGIANTSGIRL said: I got the lunch time special ring too. :) Deb Congrats Deb! I LOVE the textured Berge and the braided look on this ring! Wear it in good health! Thanks so much. I never get to these in time. I was pretty excited :) Deb Sounds like me Deb! I never get to any of it in time! I was home for awhile today, decided to check in, and there it was! I have always admired this ring! So glad we both were at the right place at the right time! Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1396038546.433

On 3/28/2014 SFGIANTSGIRL said: I got the lunch time special ring too. :) Deb Congrats Deb! I LOVE the textured Berge and the braided look on this ring! Wear it in good health! Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1396038264.337

Bought the ring Me2Me!!! It's on the way!! Continue Reading

Re: Ridiculous Ripka Pricing -

In Judith Ripka 1396037440.117

On 3/28/2014 MickD said: Well then, don't look at it and don't buy it and get on with your life. Life is too short to spend complaining about mundane sh*t, i.e., shop at Claire's. ETA: Hey Mick...I just blew $32.00 of my life savings on the LTS Braided Berge Ring!! That's $32.00 I will never get back..... Continue Reading

Re: THUD!!!! Watch is stunning!!!

In Judith Ripka 1395445518.423

I'm with you Jabber, I stopped reading these boards and posting for awhile until today. I'll be gladly leaving and not coming back to these boards. Continue Reading

Re: Simply can't believe the Ripka prices.

In Jewelry Talk 1395445039.343

On 3/21/2014 olewoman said: Some women want people to think that they have money.But when passing someone on the street or office most of us know that it is fake. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 520
1 2 3 4 ...520Next