Live Spring Style
52 Members and 15766 Guests Online

Oneanddone's Activity

Re: Dooney TSV email is out $268

In Dooney & Bourke 1426363566.007

I am passing on this. I don't like the leather in the corners and I hate the flap closure. I would never buy a Dooney or any other bag for that matter that had that kind of a closure. It just looks odd to me. Like I stuck something in my bag that's trying to get out. Not to mention when getting into the bag, you have to keep pushing the flap closure back. If they had left it all one color and a one snap closure I would have thought about it. Continue Reading

Re: 4PM SHOW - Who's here for chatting and warming the BGB?

In Judith Ripka 1426200191.32

On 3/12/2015 Harolds Wife said: Let's all come back next year to look at that same cuff in SB turq. How many years have they been saying that the mine is drying up? I think it's been 200 years now..... Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1426199970.86

On 3/12/2015 kaplan206 said: On 3/12/2015 BGDC said: I guess they are saving all the good stuff for tomorrow??? They should give coming attractions at the end of the show for the next show.......like a preview of the new ones we are waiting to see. Spending too much time on reruns. I hate to say it, but they are presenting too many diamonique pieces in one airing and they are becoming indistinguishable by now. Sorry. I may be wrong, but I think she's back on Saturday, not Friday. Agree with the DMQ. Same here. Cut the DMQ. Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1426199768.83

I didn't get anything this visit. Nothing interested me. Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1426198528.083

On 3/12/2015 Harolds Wife said: Just jumping in here with my opinion of this show. A little Rick is okay, his hyperactivity gets to me. Add to that the fact that they're showing very little new and showing the same stuff too often. I'm really distracted. reading the NY Times, putting the tv on mute, making phone calls, yadda yadda. Same here! Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1426197629.287

Hi everyone! I have tried watching this show with Rick, but I can't do it. He is so beyond hyped up. Hope everyone enjoys their beauties. Continue Reading

Re: Sadie and Zoey Lu

In Pet Lovers, Health & Fitness, Hosts & Personalities 1425761859.96

I love your story Dan! I'm sorry you lost your beautiful Sadie, but I'm happy you brought beautiful Zoey into your life to love. Love never ends. It just keeps going. God Bless!! Continue Reading

Re: Pretty pink rings

In Judith Ripka 1425131456.643

On 2/27/2015 Pepper22 said: On 2/27/2015 Oneanddone said: Beautiful rings Pepper! I LOVE baguettes and I love pink! I think you just talked me into something.... Hi twin sis!!! Then this is the perfect ring for you! Just the right ring to tide you over to her shows!! Already ordered it twin sis!! Can't wait for the shows!! Continue Reading

Re: Could Not Resist This Logo Lock

In Dooney & Bourke 1425131294.573

Thanks ladies! Both of your bags sound beautiful! Continue Reading

Re: Pretty pink rings

In Judith Ripka 1425087639.623

Beautiful rings Pepper! I LOVE baguettes and I love pink! I think you just talked me into something.... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 604
1 2 3 4 ...604Next