TSV(R) Preview
156 Members and 11922 Guests Online

Oneanddone's Activity

Re: What should the penalty be for forgetting an anniversary?

In Jewelry Talk 1410913581.733

My ex husband always remembered our anniversary. All 20 years of them. It was the VOWS that he didn't remember. Well, I remembered both. So, I divorced him and he's still alone, and I am now married to a wonderful man who remembers our anniversary and our vows. A date on a calendar people can forget I guess. A promise, you better remember. If you have a husband who loves you and doesn't cheat on you and toss you aside like trash, trust me on this one, you have a keeper!!! Continue Reading

Re: 14k Clad - Can anyone answer how it wears with everyday wear. Does the silver underneath start to show?

In Judith Ripka 1410630535.477

I have many clad Ripka pieces. Rings, bracelets, watches, earrings, necklaces. NO PROBLEM!! All get a lot of wear, I have never had any peeling problems, never any color changes, they are as beautiful as the day I received them, and that has been after a few years of a lot of wear. Continue Reading

Re: Since JR has been sold, do you think the products will be as good?

In Judith Ripka 1410630106.653

I'm not sure how the sale will affect the quality. Only time will tell. But I do love my Ripka pieces I have received and wear. Judith's jewelry is all I wear. I love her style and always have. As far as what the future holds, it's a wait and see. I'll wait, I'll see, and then I'll decide. In the meantime, I'm very happy with what I own and wear. Continue Reading

Re: Flu shots this year

In Health & Fitness 1410629543.687

I always get mine within the first two weeks of October. So far, so good!! Continue Reading

Re: Judith Ripka and the host she was with

In Judith Ripka 1410572252.83

On 9/12/2014 stevieb said: I'm so pleased to be seeing more of Pat in prime time. Her experience really shows in the way she handles herself. Variety is nice whether talking about products, brands or hosts. I agree stevie! I don't watch a lot of QVC, just Ripka shows, but it was so nice to see Pat tonight. No gushing, no yelling, no over the top anything. Watching different hosts work with Judith, I have to say Pat was great! It was just an easy, enjoyable show to watch. Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1410571720.76

On 9/12/2014 shopontv said: Really enjoyed this show tonight with Pat and Judith - calming and refreshing! Totally agree!! Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1410571689.643

On 9/12/2014 rudy said: Love seeing Pat on the evening shows! Tonight was a surprise! I wish she would host more shows with Judith. She is a great host. Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1410571246.01

Pat was great with Judith tonight. Really enjoyed the two of them together! Continue Reading

Re: 8PM show - Who is ready for the Ripka train?

In Judith Ripka 1410570128.047

Goodnight my dear Ripkanistas!! Love you all!! Enjoy your treasures and wear them in good health and happiness!! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 573
1 2 3 4 ...573Next