Just-Reduced Clearance
84 Members and 17629 Guests Online

Oneanddone's Activity

Re: It Kept Calling My Name...Had To Get It!!

In Judith Ripka 1413853085.817

On 10/20/2014 Sammycat1 said: I'm glad you not only listened to the voice, but you gave in to it! Enjoy -- I have this sparkler in silver and love it. Thanks Sammycat!! I'm so happy to hear you love it in the silver......watch out, that one is probably next. Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1413852961.987

On 10/20/2014 brewhaha said: Very nice. Was the voice male or female? It was definitely female Brew!!! Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1413847964.85

On 10/20/2014 Q4u said: When something calls your name there's no sense in ignoring it.... Beautiful ring, enjoy in great health! So true Q4u!! Thank you!! Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1413847922.42

On 10/20/2014 BGDC said: That's a beautiful ring! You will get a lot of wear of it. Enjoy! Thank you BGDC!! I definitely will enjoy this ring! Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1413843031.963

Thank you floss!! And how did you know that matching cuff is in my wish list???? I'm happy you love your SS ring!! Continue to enjoy it and wear it in good health!! Continue Reading

Re: Lisa Mason

In Q News 1413828795.927

My thoughts and prayers go to Gino and Lisa. May God comfort them and give them strength. Continue Reading

Re: Ripkanista dog/animal lovers O/T - my Yorkie Paris II

In Judith Ripka 1413674689.33

Hi Peach! I hope you were able to get some rest last night and feel a little better today. I've been thinking about you and your DH and your beautiful Pootie today and I hope you feel the love everyone who has posted has given all three of you. Keeping you, and your DH and of course precious Pootie in my thoughts and prayers. XOXOXO Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1413597381.387

On 10/17/2014 LuckyPeach said: On 10/17/2014 Oneanddone said: Peach, I'm going to sign off now. I wish you a very peaceful night, and remember, you and your DH were a blessing to Pootie as he was to you. Pure unconditional love. There is nothing like it! I'll say a prayer for you, your DH and your angel Pootie! XOXOXOXOXO OneAndDone~Thank you for your kind words and prayers. They have really helped. I have been reaching the thought of "...what is the point???" if you know what I mean. Best wishes and thanks again. ~Peach Peach....the point is LOVE. And that is all that matters in life. Go t... Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1413595123.393

Peach, I'm going to sign off now. I wish you a very peaceful night, and remember, you and your DH were a blessing to Pootie as he was to you. Pure unconditional love. There is nothing like it! I'll say a prayer for you, your DH and your angel Pootie! XOXOXOXOXO Continue Reading

Page 1 of 588
1 2 3 4 ...588Next