Labor Day Weekend Clearance
162 Members and 9465 Guests Online

doglover3's Activity

Re: New Bareminerals radiant kit - any online swatches/reviews yet?

In bareMinerals 1409429625.373

I have had it on for over 14 hours yesterday, no problems with caking or anything. I find it works best without a primer as well. Today I tried as the one sales clerk at Ulta said to try, is what she does. I too have a Real Techniques expert face brush as she said she uses so today I thought, why not try as she suggested. I shook well than today after seeing how small those 2 drops were I put 3 tiny drops on the tip of my real techniques expert face brush than dabbed some on both cheeks, forehead, nose and chin than using a circular motion I applied this new foundation, worked like a charm. W... Continue Reading

In bareMinerals 1409385020.87

no, didn't use a primer and none is needed. I used a serum, my OOO serum(microsculpture serum) and that is all. You really don't need a primer, little bit of moisturizer if you are dry or your favorite serum, that's it. Just go easy the first time you use this, doesn't take much at all and always better to use less than add more than to use too much to start with. I did only 2 drops and that did it for me. If I would need more it wouldn't be more than 3 drops tops and that's only if I don't get enough sleep and need a bit more under the eye area but didn't today, 2 drops was perfect for me. I... Continue Reading

Re: New BE Bareskin TSV review

In Beauty Banter 1409384768.013

glad you also love your new kit CAshopper and the eye shadow is very neutral, very wearable. Although it does have shimmer it is by no means glittery. It is a soft wearable color, light sort of chocolate cinnamon brown. Sunny Rose and Janie, do get to watch the presentation, think you will fall in love with this kit as I did. I am so glad I went on AD for this, is now my favorite foundation of any anywhere at all, finally think I have found my HG for foundation. I love the look and feel of this BUT do go easy and don't use much the first time you try it, always better to add more than get too... Continue Reading

New BE Bareskin TSV review

Last Reply by CrystalBlue1 1409408429.96 | Started by doglover3 in Beauty Banter

My BE radiant TSV came today, LOVE IT! I had just put on my new Mally liquid foundation and ready to go out to eat so as soon as I came home, washed the Mally off really good, put my serum on than followed the instructions the 2 sales clerks at Ulta said to do. I shook it really good, very important both said, than put only 2 drops on, dabbed on both cheeks than forehead than using that same brush I put the foundation on all over using a circular motion. This is more than a TM, like my own face/skin only a whole lot better. This doesn't settle into or show up fine lines or pores. My face feel... Continue Reading

In bareMinerals 1409359382.48

My BE radiant TSV came today, LOVE IT! I had just put on my new Mally liquid foundation and ready to go out to eat so as soon as I came home, washed the Mally off really good, put my serum on than followed the instructions the 2 sales clerks at Ulta said to do. I shook it really good, very important both said, than put only 2 drops on, dabbed on both cheeks than forehead than using that same brush I put the foundation on all over using a circular motion. This is more than a TM, like my own face/skin only a whole lot better. Thsi doesn't settle into or show up fine lines or pores. My face f... Continue Reading

Re: August Scents and Common Sense

In Beauty Banter 1409358898.93

Desi and pepesmom, My BE radiant TSV came today, LOVE IT! I had just put on my new Mally liquid foundation and ready to go out to eat so as soon as I came home, washed the Mally off really good, put my serum on(OOO microsculpture serum) than followed the instructions the 2 sales clerks at Ulta said to do. I shook it really good, very important both said, than put only 2 drops on, dabbed on both cheeks than forehead than using that same brush I put the foundation on all over using a circular motion. This is more than a TM, like my own face/skin only a whole lot better. This doesn't settle into... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1409292204.163

Desi, heard the dogs barking around 1 PM today so I got up and went and looked, VN was just about to leave, said one of us had to sign off. I let her in and she plooped right down on the floor to play with the dogs, Mickey especially since she really likes him a lot she said and would like to get one as a companion for her dog. She loved his little dance and the way he smiles she said. He is our first dog ever that danced and smiles. I had the alarm set for 2:30 since I had an appointment at 3:30 and is only 7 minutes away. Lucky for us just about everything is close thank goodness other than... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1409211470.863

Desi, now that I know it has shipped I can't wait to try it so hope it gets here soon. I was surprised shell went through since I tried on line, called customer service as well as the number in the insider and was told by all that shell is sold out and can't get it till it airs or close to that time. I ordered it in another color and that went through but the next day I clicked on edit and edited the color and put shell in where the other color was and it confirmed my change and went through, surprised but at least it worked doing it that way, wonder why? I too don't wear a lot in the humid w... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1409191606.657

Desi, VN called and said she will call and release him by phone since she isn't allowed to come anymore, shame, was very nice but yes, he does PT a whole lot more than a VN right now since his IV is all done and she can't do anything other than take his BP, pulse and listen to his heart which are all okay so, starts PT at 7:30 AM and will see how that goes. I too hope I really like this new BE kit, will than have 2 I like, hopefully anyway. I will use everything as it is suppose to be used for the first time and go from there other than I will use only 2 drops like both suggested to me to sta... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1409167261.353

glad to see it shipped and glad to see it is the bare shell. pepesmom, the colors were a lot different when I saw them in person at Ulta and very glad I did because I wouldn't have ordered bare shell. I thought linen but no way, very dark on me and way too yellow. Would you believe the next closest color was natural which is in the medium line but was the second best for me both sales clerks said. Try what I did, order another color than the next day I went back and edited my order and edited where it said to edit the color. I clicked on that edit and changed the color to bare shell and it... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 725
1 2 3 4 ...725Next