Weekend Preview
35 Members and 9478 Guests Online

doglover3's Activity

Re: Oct 14 Today is also NATIONAL DESSERT DAY What's your favorite dessert??

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1414135679.707

On 10/18/2014 AnikaBrodie said: Lemon meringue pie is my all time favorite I love Mincemeat pie in the fall (PA Dutch pie) FYI: Although there are many variations, mincemeat pies are made by first cooking the meat (beef) until tender at which time it is cut into very fine pieces. The meat is then mixed with a combination of raisins, currants, apples, oranges, lemons, sugar, salt, cinnamon, cloves, and cider (or brandy, if preferred). Sometimes beef broth is added for moisture. This mixture is simmered for approx. 20 to 30 minutes. The mixture is then poured into a pie shell (double crust) and... Continue Reading

Re: YBF Eyebrow Pencil

In Beauty Banter 1414133219.837

Right now I have the ybf brow pencil duo plus the IT brow pencil duo as well as a Mally brow pencil duo with the powder sponge on the other end(was tie for favorite). I also have the IT 5 in 1 gel powder pencil(was tie for favorite) BUT while in Walgreen's I was talking to a girl getting Milani Easybrow automatic pencil, $5 something and she raved about it. I picked one up and it glides on like silk plus it stayed put till I washed it off 14 hours later. You don't press hard or you will get too much product like the IT 5 in 1 gel powder pencil($29.99 for the duo) and the Mally duo for $39.9... Continue Reading

Re: Using Up My Creams & Serums!!!!!

In Beauty Banter 1414132189.12

On 10/19/2014 HonnyBrown said: I use Olay Regenerist and I love and notice the difference it has made for my skin. For those considering it, I highly recommend it! I have so much now and yet always go back to olay regenerist which is the best for me. I don't know why I keep trying other things than go back to olay. I must have 2 shoe boxes full of stuff so, like a lot, going to go out into the trash on recycling day to make room for other things that are needed(not skin care related). I too highly recommend Oil of Olay Regenerist line. I love the original clear as a primer and before bed I u... Continue Reading

Re: Your Favorite Drugstore Mascara?

In Beauty Banter 1414131167.393

I am using and loving the CG in the thick orangey color tube, One By One I think it is called. My friend uses and loves Maybelline Full and Thick , Healthy and something, forget but it is in a silver tube. I will try that one sometime. My CG in the thick orangey color tube, One by One is natural looking, lasts, separates plus gives me the volume I need while curling just enough. I tried the L'Oreal extend in the red and white tube, is tubes once it dries but while I have length I need volume which this one doesn't give but was natural looking on. Continue Reading

Re: October Scents and Common Sense - Welcome!

In Beauty Banter 1414130385.283

Desi, I have tried almost all of ET scents after getting my first WD and loving that so much BUT other than the emeralds and rubies I didn't like any of the other ones, way too strong on me. While others say her scents are all strong maybe it is my system that doesn't make them strong on me, don't know but do know I really really like the plain WD and these other 2 aren't bad after 30 minutes on me and will keep them. I give away so many scents I get before I try them. I did get a nice brow product, 2 in fact after reading a post about brow products. I went to Walgreen's and picked up Milani ... Continue Reading

Re: FOUND 3 NICE SCENTS

In Beauty Banter 1414128717.587

I don't understand this, isn't strong on me at all but I do have a problem with scents lasting on me. I do always get compliments when I wear the original plain white diamonds and no, isn't strong on me at all since I also can't stand a strong scent. I know we are all very different but the original plain WD isn't strong on me at all and while the other two, rubies and emeralds are a bit when I first spray I don't have a problem after 30 minutes. I didn't get the other one since I don't care for a spicy scent which the description on scentiments said, had a spice in it. Remee, I am not adver... Continue Reading

Re: I need a good hand cream - Any suggestions?

In Beauty Banter 1414028637.11

On 10/22/2014 suzyQ3 said: I use and like the fast-absorbing version of Neutrogena's Norwegian Formula Hand Cream: totally agree and it lasts through a few hand washings plus does a great job of softening and moisturizing. Continue Reading

Re: A question for those of you who don't wear white metals

In Jewelry Talk 1414026396.293

On 10/16/2014 Desertdi said: Silver "turns" on me almost immediately. I do have a few stainless pieces, but believe me, nobody is fooled that it is "platinum" or anything else but stainless. I am the same, can't wear silver at all so I do get stainless or Epiphany or platinum clad but don't wear them often if rings but do have good luck with earrings as well as rings providing I don't wear them all the time as I would 14K gold rings. I take the finish right off silver and it turns me black where it touches my skin. I had a ring made by a friend of my dad's who is an excellent silver smith an... Continue Reading

FOUND 3 NICE SCENTS

Last Reply by doglover3 1414128717.52 | Started by doglover3 in Beauty Banter

Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds(MY FAVORITE) Design House: Elizabeth Taylor Fragrance Notes: lily, rose, amber, oakmoss and sandalwood. Year Introduced: 1991 Recommended Use: casual You simply cannot get a more distinctive and sophisticated scent than White Diamonds perfume for women by Elizabeth Taylor. The beloved movie star's legacy lives on in this warm and resonant fragrance, which was originally introduced in 1991. The flowery scent delicately combines oakmoss, lily, rose, sandalwood and amber notes for a balanced construction that radiates class and star power. Feel like a movie st... Continue Reading

Re: October Scents and Common Sense - Welcome!

In Beauty Banter 1414024998.077

Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds Design House: Elizabeth Taylor Fragrance Notes: lily, rose, amber, oakmoss and sandalwood. Year Introduced: 1991 Recommended Use: casual You simply cannot get a more distinctive and sophisticated scent than White Diamonds perfume for women by Elizabeth Taylor. The beloved movie star's legacy lives on in this warm and resonant fragrance, which was originally introduced in 1991. The flowery scent delicately combines oakmoss, lily, rose, sandalwood and amber notes for a balanced construction that radiates class and star power. Feel like a movie star wherever ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 749
1 2 3 4 ...749Next