Holidays at Home
58 Members and 11589 Guests Online

doglover3's Activity

Re: September Scents and Common Sense - hope for a warm pretty Autumn!

In Beauty Banter 1412077533.56

Desi, have several boxes right now but will pick up 2 more I guess. DH is already looking forward to next summer and the boardwalk, has been talking about it so, has something to look forward too over the bitter cold snowy winter huh. I forgot to mention, did anyone read last weeks TV guide? There is a story about Castle, says this is the year his contract is up and he doesn't know if he wants to continue after this season, says he will wait and see what happens. What do you think? Sounds to me like he wants more money since his name is the title of the show and what could they do without hi... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1411956173.94

pepesmom, sure hope you feel better soon. I think I am fine other than my nose is stuffed. I am not even going to think about decorating this year, will just be happy to put Christmas stuff on which I do usually the weekend after Thanksgiving. You have more get up and go than I do right now. I have to run to the vets Monday to pick up meds for Kandy so, will most likely do that when I drop DH off at PT since it is 25 to 30 minutes each way OR go as soon as he opens at 8 AM, will see how I fell at 8 AM. With him going to PT 3 times a week now and usually almost anyway every Tuesday or Thursday... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1411856781.933

I got a letter in the mail today from HSN. they will now credit your account for spendable cash the cost you paid using their own return labels when you return something with your VIP account, good deal huh, like free to ship stuff back. this is exactly what it says: 1.Use your HSN Card for any easy returns qualifying purchases. 2.If you decide to send it back, use the easy returns label provided. 3. An amount equal to the easy return charge will be credited to your account as spendable Kash to use on your next HSN purchase. PLUS, you still get all the other great benefits on being a VIP car... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1411856401.057

Desi, hope you are having/had fun. Weather is beautiful so you are having good luck with that for the weekend, last weekend of September. Desi and pepesmom, DH and DS went out to eat but I am playing it safe, stayed home just in case although I do feel okay other than a little stuffy in the nose but otherwise, okay. CVS this week, starting Sunday, will have the Revlon Color Silk on sale 2 for $6, regular color silk and doesn't include the double packed boxes of course.Their new flyer is in our Saturday's paper today but sale starts tomorrow, Sunday. Also, anyone interested in trying the new ... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1411815260.733

Desi, you and DH enjoy the weekend, have fun, beautiful weather. When I go into Ulta I don't look at any of them, go to where I want to go and if one does come up to me I say I am just looking or don't know exactly what I want so will look around. That is if anyone does come which at this one they usually don't unless you want one, than just ask, very pleasant shopping at this one, can't say that for all dept. stores though at cosmetic counters. pepesmom, am fine other than when we went out to eat. I thought I was fine, felt fine so ordered broiled haddock without the butter, plain mashed pot... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1411680884.22

Desi, maybe I should get a sample of that if it lasts but than I really love both White Diamonds and Beautiful. That one sounds nice for summer though to me. Our Ulta doesn't bother anyone even if they aren't busy, would have to go and ask if you want help but then they are more than willing to help, sure helped me with the BE bareskin color. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1411548912.32

Desi, no, not the hopper, is something new our provider has they said so have to go to them and talk and see if what I have will work with that new thing. I was really surprised how light this light 2 is so just looked at the picture, shade chart and light 1 looks a bit darker, shouldn't be I wouldn't think but who knows. Maybe I should go and look at the one you mentioned, a stick, would be easier to apply and can see the colors. Be glad you didn't order, is a decent concealer but terrible color, almost white. watched both NCIS and NCIS NA but than as I said, get up and do other things... Continue Reading

Re: BE Liquid/Serum Foundation - staying power?

In bareMinerals 1411525846.997

I now use and love only(well both) the new BE bareskin in bare shell and the new Mally liquid in the compact in light. My DH was in rehab and I was there from 7:30 AM till 11:30 PM every single day 7 days a week and both of these lasted the whole time till I washed them off. The only thing I had to touch up was my lipstck and lower lash eye liner. I have normal to dry skin leaning more toward the drier side and am a light to medium complexion leaning more toward the lighter side. I will say the new Mally kit was the only kit I have ever gotten that I can truthfully say I love and us... Continue Reading

Re: Foundation Choices

In Mally 1411525176.057

being I have normal to dry skin leaning toward the dry side I LOVE her new liquid foundation, one from that TSV, in the compact. It is the most natural looking and light weight on my face BUT than so is the latest BE bareskin TSV which I also have and love. The Mally gives a better coverage for those looking for that but both are light weight on and feel like you have nothing on while looking great. Both last all day/night for me BUT the Mally won't last as long as the BE I am sure since I am waiting for my next shipment on AD, am out but still love it and staying on AD for the Mally ... Continue Reading

Re: what is a Concealor that is as good as Mally??

In Mally 1411524761.12

On 9/20/2014 champagnepoodle said: On 8/6/2014 BigOrangeKitty said: I've always liked Bye Bye concealer also. But for a buck, go to Target and try Elf's concealer in the medium shade and see what you think. Yes! E.L.F! I too like ELF but get it in fair to go with both my new Mally liquid foundation( in the compact) that I have in light as well as the new BE bareskin which I also have and like in bare shell. The ELF fair works well for me with both of these. I also LOVE the ELF lid primer in sheer which I put on before doing anything else so it has time to completely dry even though you us... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 739
1 2 3 4 ...739Next