Meant for Mom(SM)
15 Members and 8951 Guests Online

doglover3's Activity

Re: Scents and Common Sense April Thread - Welcome!

In Beauty Banter 1398333050.833

Jan, I am so glad it isn't your home. I know what my cousin and his wife went through with the sink hole they had and wouldn't want anyone to have to go through that, terrifying is right. I am very glad your home is safe and this isn't you. Janet, same here, both my mom and gram loved their percolators and loved the smell of the coffee brewing, miss that with the drip pot. I usually have Folgers medium roast here too but sometimes still get the 8 o'clock at BJ's when there. When I got the blu ray DVD player I always ask if it is super easy to use since I am the one that uses this one. I only ... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1398247598.26

PHILADELPHIA® No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Ingredients What You Need 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened 1/3 cup sugar 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed 1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 oz.) 1 can (20 oz.) cherry pie filling directions 1 Make It 2 BEAT cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping. 3 SPOON into crust. 4 REFRIGERATE 3 hours or overnight. Top with pie filling just before serving. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator. 1 Kraft Kitche... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1398247570.04

Easy No Bake Cherry Cheesecake by jessicapino INGREDIENTS 1 pre-made graham cracker pie crust 1 pkg. Philadelphia Cream Cheese * 1 can Eagle's Brand Condensed milk 2-1/2 fl. oz. lemon juice1 can Comstock Cherry Pie Topping INSTRUCTIONS Mix together cream cheese, lemon and condensed milk with a whisk or electric mixer until smooth. Pour into pie crust, top with cherries and chill for an hour before serving! No oven required! CHEF COMMENTS * reduced fat cream cheese can be substituted Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1398247450.643

here are 3 of the original versions of the no bake I forgot I had. 1 Keebler graham cracker crust (6 oz.) 1 pkg. of Philadelphia cream cheese (8 oz.) 1/3 c. (FRESHLY) squeezed lemon juice 1 can of Eagle Brand condensed milk (14 oz.) 1 tsp. vanilla extract Cream softened cream cheese. Beat in the milk, vanilla extract and the fresh lemon juice (remove the seeds) until the batter is smooth; pour the batter into the graham cracker crust. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours. Yield: 1 cheesecake May be topped with strawberries, cherries or drizzled with chocolate but delicio... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1398246302.07

Jan, OMG that is terrible. My cousins wasn't under any part of the home other than the garage and thank goodness it stayed in just that area, that and his driveway but was about this size all total but mostly the driveway and just about 1/4 of his garage. It did take a full year and lots of trucks of concrete but finally got it fixed so, hopefully they will be able to fix yours as well but sure hope it is in a lot less time. I can only imagine how you feel, really no one can that hasn't gone through this or seen something like this. I feel for you and hope it is rectified quickly for you. Des... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1398123837.85

Janet, I got my light in the Target store itself, not online. I am sure you will be able to pick it up in your Target as well and be happy with it, we sure are, very nice light for any price. Yes DS is and always has been a big eater but so was DH when he was his age so am sure he will in time not eat as much either. I was told to store leftover coffee in a glass container in the fridge, all the time any was left, never in anything other than glass and always in the fridge although I did have an Oster that the pot was a thermo pot but I still didn't like the taste after more than an hour tops... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1398112302.237

Desi, neither DH or myself can eat anything like DS can eat. I did hear the people behind DS ask their server who than asked the owner if they could take the scraps they were tossing in the bucket below the prime rib station home for their 3 dogs. The owner came back and said yes and brought a big box and dumped the scraps into the box. When they carve the prime rib he takes off anything that looks dark or crusty or fatty and tosses it in a bucket under the station. There is a lot of prime rib wasted and when DS saw it he said they don't want that for dogs, will probably have sandwiches with ... Continue Reading

Re: AdoreQVC - thinking of you

In Recipe Swap 1398038993.363

so glad to see your post. I wondered how and where you were so very happy to see this post. I do miss your recipes. You just take care and come back to visit or post anytime you can. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1398038619.853

pepesmom and Janet, highly recommend this pole light from Target, lots of light and takes up no room at all. You can even nestle the base half under a chair or sofa if you want to but really doesn't take up any room at all and throws great light using the 3 - 60 watt bulbs and yes, will accommodate the spiral lower wattage bulbs as long as each one doesn't exceed 60 watts it says. It is a very nice looking light as well, very happy with it. Think you would like this one. Jan, cousin had a huge sinkhole for a full year. They kept pouring truck load after truck load of concrete in it, swallowed... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1397974984.637

Janet, this is a free standing pole/tree light with 3 lights on it that each take a 60 watt bulb but I just put a 15 watt in one to use as a night light for the dogs. It does have 3 lights and each light is fully adjustable to turn however you prefer it to be. This light really doesn't take up much room at all, will fit anyplace believe me. I put half of the base under the little table attached to our recliners and the light is great for reading. This would go well anyplace at all, anywhere you need a great light that doesn't take up a lot of room/space but yet very sturdy, very well made and... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 693
1 2 3 4 ...693Next