New Holiday Decor
65 Members and 16627 Guests Online

doglover3's Activity

Re: Would like 2 Soup Recipes Please, Cabbage and Smoked Sausage & Lobster bisque

In Recipe Swap 1413838652.413

thank you, went there and copied it. Sounds good and will try it but going to add diced potatoes, onions, celery and maybe a touch of garlic to it since the one we had did have diced potatoes, onions and celery in and I usually put garlic in almost anything I can, not much in this though of course, thanks again, does look good and sure sounds easy. Continue Reading

Re: October Scents and Common Sense - Welcome!

In Beauty Banter 1413837825.853

Desi, I am glad they were only $2 for 2 days. They do get the new movies, come out every Tuesday, the new ones but they go really fast even though they have a lot of them. This place does a fantastic business. I am just glad we didn't go to a movie and pay $$$ to see them, don't mind $2. We did like the Transformers with Mark Walberg. I rent so many I have pages of them written down so I remember what we already rented. I have one page of each letter of the alphabet and take that with me all the time. As soon as I get them home I write them down on the papers. We rented all the Iron Men movie... Continue Reading

Re: Would like 2 Soup Recipes Please, Cabbage and Smoked Sausage & Lobster bisque

In Recipe Swap 1413837114.513

yes I do have a pressure cooker, 2 in fact. I have an electric one and one that is for the stove top which I use mostly since I feel I have more control. I cook with gas and feel that one works better for me. would you please post Bob's recipe, thank you DH loves lobster bisque but this was the first we ever had it that it was pure white and tasted very creamy and had a great lobster taste. Continue Reading

Re: L'Oreal (tube like) mascara question please, need help

In Beauty Banter 1413836971.09

will do, plan on picking this us shortly. Continue Reading

Re: New It Cosmetics brow product

In Beauty Banter 1413836873.363

On 10/19/2014 anitagayle said: I was referring to the gel in the pot. I am very happy with the Brow Power pencils. if you are happy with her brow pencils please try her 5 in 1 gel powder brow pencil duo, very good and boy does that have staying power. You just press or draw very lightly, very lightly. All I do is more or less dot than brush and it looks great. I have such sparse brows and powder doesn't do a thing, no hairs for powder to stick to and gel looks too unnatural on me, have the Tarte mousse gel in a pot. The IT 5 in 1 gel powder pencil brow duo is $29 and so worth it. You just h... Continue Reading

Re: October Scents and Common Sense - Welcome!

In Beauty Banter 1413763016.21

Desi, had a nice dinner and am now taking back 3 movies I rented for $2 for 2 days at 48 hour video. One was okay, war story which DH liked and he picked a Doc Holiday western, real bummer and DS picked Neighbors, don't know which was worse, Doc Holiday's Revenge or Neighbors, both were grade F movies. He said he thought Melissa McCarthy was in Neighbors, wasn't, real bummer, drunk kids and fraternity parties, don't bother with that one. Will get some cosmetics wipes but actually this is pretty neat, stays on even over night and looks like I have brows, lol. I did find I just more or lest dot... Continue Reading

Re: L'Oreal (tube like) mascara question please, need help

In Beauty Banter 1413762489.087

thank you so much, will pick one up now and try since the drugstores this week have L'Oreal BOGO 1/2 off so a good time to try. thanks again, Double Extend, Beauty Tubes by L'Oreal. Continue Reading

Re: New It Cosmetics brow product

In Beauty Banter 1413753687.907

I don't know exactly which gel you are talking about but I am using the IT 5 in 1 gel powder brow pencil and love it. I did get it in taupe which is a tad too light for my very dark brows but dark brown was/is on a WL which I now went on but took a chance with taupe. It looks very natural and believe me it stays on even when I fell asleep and got up this looked exactly like when I first put it on. This is the first brow product for me that does look natural plus it goes on, should say almost glides on by itself so don't press hard or you will get way too much on but just more or less dab or e... Continue Reading

L'Oreal (tube like) mascara question please, need help

Last Reply by 911 1413845837.103 | Started by doglover3 in Beauty Banter

I read on a post which I can't find any longer about a L'Oreal mascara that is tube like and suppose to be very good. Can anyone please tell me about this and what is the name of this L'Oreal tube like mascara? I have been using both They're Real and Mally's volumizing and while I like both, I don't love either and would prefer one I can just run to a drug store and pick up when needed. Continue Reading

Would like 2 Soup Recipes Please, Cabbage and Smoked Sausage & Lobster bisque

Last Reply by doglover3 1413838652.063 | Started by doglover3 in Recipe Swap

We ate out and we had such delicious soup. We couldn't make up our mind so he ordered the cabbage soup which had smoked sausage, diced potatoes, onions and carrots in, very good. I had the lobster bisque which was excellent as well. This was pure white, not spicy at all, very creamy and very good. The only lobster bisque I ever had before was pinkish or orange and a bit spicy which we don't like but we both loved this one. the cabbage and smoked sausage soup was also very good and he said he would like this with the cold winter weather coming SO, if any of you ladies have a tried and true rec... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 747
1 2 3 4 ...747Next