Guaranteed Delivery
121 Members and 13127 Guests Online

doglover3's Activity

Re: Scents and Common Sense December Thread

In Beauty Banter 1418896264.363

Desi, yes, with all the 24/7 diners around here you do see a lot of characters and really no one pays any attention at all or gives a second look. I had several Christmas movies recorded, some new some old but when he dozes off I watch them or if he is reading which he loves to do I watch what he calls my sappy love stories. I have the kit packed and ready to go back. The only thing I can say I like is the mascara but even that I don't know if I would order it since I really like my Mabelline volume express one by one in the big fat orange tube and my Mally volumizing mascara. I do like the B... Continue Reading

Re: My LG TSV Review

In Beauty Banter 1418895173.893

agree with you ladies, is a bit on the harsh side, for me anyway, so I do have it packed and ready to go back. I was so looking forward to getting this and hoping I loved it but unfortunately this one I don't. I do think they should show a highlighter like this someone with dry skin or has fine lines at the eye so we know how it would be for us but guess that's not going to happen. I always believe in giving an honest review both here and on a product web page so others now not everything is the best or perfect for everyone. I will say I do like the mascara but that doesn't justify in keep... Continue Reading

Re: My LG TSV Review

In Beauty Banter 1418804331.917

I said I have 2 favorite foundations but I actually have 3. I didn't mention the one, M. Asam magic foundation since that doesn't come in shades, only one shade for all which works perfectly for me and my light to light medium dry complexion. I love all 3 of these foundations, M.Asam magic foundation, Mally air brush mousse foundation in the pump bottle in light medium and the new BE bareskin serum foundation in bare shell. I use my real techniques expert face brush for both Mally and BE but use my fingers for the M.Asam although the brush also works well for this, can really use anything fo... Continue Reading

Re: Volumizing mascara

In Beauty Banter 1418803691.847

wow, I made a boo boo, It is Maybelline in the big fat round orange tube and says Maybelline Volume Express One by One Volume. I use to use CG last exact and for some reason thought this was also a CG, isn't is Maybelline, sorry but this is right now, one I posted corrected. Continue Reading

Re: Whoever Recommended Milani EASYBROW brow pencil, thank you

In Beauty Banter 1418803419.267

Thanks Andreatoo, will check there when I am finished with this one since that is very close to us, have 2 CVS close by. I really do like this a lot, exactly like my IT 5 in 1 get powder brow pencil, exactly and maybe even better. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1418803319.46

Desi, this is why I stay away from viewpoints, a lot of that going on there too. Yes, try in the new year so we can get more coming to talk and about anything but don't want controversy like in so many posts, hate when they have to be so negative and talk bad about others. you wouldn't believe what we see some nights out. I forgot to tell you about this past weekend, oh boy. At the diner a group came in and where we were sitting I could only see them as they walked with their backs towards us but I said to DH look at those heels on that girl, talk about spikes than they had big fluffy fu... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1418794523.663

going out for awhile, back later. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1418794436.817

Desi, I think a lot of repeats right now are due to so many holiday specials plus a lot of football games. I program a full week ahead and always double check so I don't miss something. You are right, not much to say and not much going on but maybe if more would join in there would be more to talk about and new things, play it by ear with the new year and tweak the header. Did you read my review on LG TSV? First was okay but after using it another day, really only like the mascara and since I don't use mascara everyday the kit isn't for me. I tried to cancel AD but being it was just sent so r... Continue Reading

Re: Whoever Recommended Milani EASYBROW brow pencil, thank you

In Beauty Banter 1418793942.827

I got it from Walgreens but not all Walgreens have it. You can also check out Walmart. We have several local Walgreen's but not all have this for some reason. The one clerk said I had no idea how many ladies come in for Milani and she herself uses this and has to go to another Walgreens. When I picked it up it was on sale for $4.99, unbelievable. Continue Reading

Re: Volumizing mascara

In Beauty Banter 1418793762.537

I have 3 favorite mascaras and Mally's volumizing is one of them. I prefer a more natural look and all 3 of my mascaras give me this including this one. It all depends on how you apply it. I love and use Mally volumizing mascara, LG glam lash and a favorite Maybelline volume express one by one volume(big orange tube). I like all 3 of these (edited to correct(,I made a boo boo, It is Maybelline(NOT CG) in the big fat round orange tube and says Maybelline Volume Express One by One Volume. I guess there must be some that like the look they sometimes show on air but I am not one of them, hate t... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 767
1 2 3 4 ...767Next