Boot Boutique
134 Members and 12272 Guests Online

doglover3's Activity

Re: Pearl tapioca?

In Recipe Swap 1411026194.463

I just googled it and clicked on the ones that sounded like they may be it. This one from cooks.com sounded the best. Hope you like it. I too plan on trying it, love tapioca pudding. Continue Reading

Re: September Scents and Common Sense - hope for a warm pretty Autumn!

In Beauty Banter 1411026058.137

called and talked to a nurse but took 3 hours to have them get back to me after leaving 3 messages. Finally a nurse called back and said this is all from dehydration. He isn't drinking again and she said his kidneys are having trouble trying to pass water that isn't there to pass. His kidneys are causing the spasms too she said. She said there is nothing they can do but make him drink or take him to the ER for hydration which of course he won't go so he is drinking. She also said no more coffee, tea or soda, only water and to make sure he keeps drinking through out the day and evening. I am m... Continue Reading

Re: Pearl tapioca?

In Recipe Swap 1410941969.457

BROWN SUGAR TAPIOCA PUDDING from cooks.com 4 tbsp. tapioca 2 c. cold water 1 c. dark brown sugar 2 egg yolks 2 egg whites, beaten 1 tsp. vanilla 1/2 tsp. salt 1/2 c. chopped nuts Soak tapioca in 1 cup of cold water for 10 minutes. Beat the egg yolks and add the sugar and the rest of the water; add tapioca. Mix; cook in a double boiler for 30 minutes. Fold in rest of ingredients; pour into a glass dish and chill. Serve with plain or whipping cream. Continue Reading

Re: My Choice to Host "Fashion Police" Is....

In Fashion Talk 1410939297.257

On 9/13/2014 ladycd said: No one can replace Joan, but I agree perfect choice, I would watch for sure I totally agree, good choice. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1410938803.243

he agreed to let me call the doctor when he opens in the morning, good because I planned on it anyway. He must be in pain to agree. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1410929260.45

Desi and pepesmom, I am calling the doctor as soon as he opens. I will call at 9 AM for sure regardless what he says. I am having all kinds of problems trying to post, going very very slow and keeps saying connecting? Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1410920851.707

Desi, after using the new CG and Olay again today I discovered it is almost identical to the BE bare shell but without that slightest hint of pink, is more neutral but otherwise, same shade match. On me it doesn't have any hint of any other color, perfectly neutral, no pink and no yellow under tones so that may be what the cashier meant when she said it isn't exactly the shade but the tone that is the difference between light and med/lt? Anyway, works for me and do like it. You can use anything you want to apply this one, brush, sponge or fingers and will last a lo;ng time, doesn't take a lot... Continue Reading

Re: Baked fish recipe please

In Recipe Swap 1410920061.24

On 9/16/2014 Poodlepet said: Doglover, great idea! I have forgotten how easy and versatile foil packet cooking is for fish! This is a great method because it's almost impossible to dry the fish out. Poodlepet so right Poodlepet, does stay moist. After my mom passed away my dad became a very creative cook, well, did so awhile before since she couldn't stand at the stove he had to learn to do a lot and he sure learned quick. Continue Reading

Re: Stay put pencil liner

In Beauty Banter 1410851531.123

very good to know and that color sounds good. I now use Mally's ever color in deep olive or dark olive forget which but got it here on QVC for $15. I use the $1 ELF lid primer first though and it lasts all day for me on the upper lid but on the lower lash line I have to touch up for night time. I love a nice olive color and usually is very hard to find but this is perfect. Shelbelle, will also check out Palladio Retractable Herbal Eye Pencils. Do they have a deep or dark olive do you know, thanks. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1410851216.713

Desi, yes, Unforgettable was the season finale so they had 2 shows back to back. Had a good but different ending. Am making DH eat although he isn't happy about it but I told him if he doesn't DS and I are taking him to the ER which he doesn't want to go of course. I am giving him something to drink today every few hours to make sure he doesn't get dehydrated again, all we need. I too was very surprised at this color. When I opened the jar I thought oh boy was she wrong, this is going to be too dark for me. I just dabbed the tip of my RT brush in and dotted a few places on my face than blende... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 736
1 2 3 4 ...736Next