Live Spring Beauty
68 Members and 17520 Guests Online

beauty junkie's Activity

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter

In Pet Lovers 1427431588.33

Such a great post with words I really needed to hear.The picture above with MrSchmoo sitting so stoic is just want I need. What a brave boy he was and a fighter like no one I have ever seen except for my brother. Shop still praying for your Mom and your babies and you.Its a very trying time for us and so many but we have to be like the Schmooster and face our problems head on and hope we have the strength to face the days ahead. Continue Reading

Re: OT/Latest update on my brother/very critical

In Pet Lovers 1427428733.987

Hi everyone and I thank you all so much for praying and posting. Things are looking pretty grave right now.Tommy's heart stopped but then started again but they don't know the reason. Doing lots of tests and trying to rule out an embolism. I honestly don't think he is going to survive. Right now he is going through so much and is in a lot of pain. I want him here but don't want him suffering anymore. I can't even fly right now to be with him,so very unfair. Maybe he will get a miracle I don't know but at this point I think thats whats needed. Thank you all so much for being here for me and f... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1427342402.693

NAES thank you so much for everything. You know so much whine comes to medical stuff and I really appreciate your help. MY brothers caregiver checks in on Mom and she is doing ok,as best she can be.We haven't told her how dire the situation is with Tommy but somehow she does know.Tommy is allowed no solids due to the ulcers being clipped. They still aren't sure thats the only source of the bleeding,he has so many injuries and apparently something possibly with the heart too. I don't know if he can recover from all this trauma.I hate complaining about my health with all Tommy is going through ... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1427340098.063

I want to thank all of you for your kind words and prayers and being so concerned about my brother. Its a horrible situation,very critical. One step forward,2 steps back. I honestly do not know anymore what to think or expect.I just pray and hope.All of your prayers are so needed and so appreciated. Miss Libby thank you so much sweetheart for praying for my brother and thank you to your Mom for asking your church to pray for Tommy. He so needs everyones prayers. Its been so hard for all of us and my nerves are kind of frayed so I hope I am making sense.Tommy is stable but so many serious iss... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1427259251.01

Hi everyone. my post got deleted and I don't know why. The last update on Tommy tonight was a good one. He is showing signs of improvement and today we thought we were going to lose him.They did an endoscopy and he had bleeding ulcers which they repaired. His hemoglobin has gone up some and tonight he was more responsive. They said it was a good turn around. If not for all the prayers Tommy is getting he wouldn't be here. I hope his body can be as strong as his will to live is. I want to thank all of you for your words and your prayers. I can't even say how much it means to me. I read them t... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1427253615.083

Sammycat thank you so much for including my brother and I in your post. I can't thank you enough and I so love all your pictures and posts. This picture of your 2 babies sleeping side by side is so precious.This truly warms my heart and like the two angels pictured above I do need all my friends support to get through such a trying time. Continue Reading

OT/Latest update on my brother/very critical

Last Reply by TexasMom1 1427429453.887 | Started by beauty junkie in Pet Lovers

I don't want to keep bothering everyone but just wanted to say that I haven't been here to past because Tommy took a turn for the worst and is quite critical. He has had multiple transfusions and there are so many issues. I honestly don't even know what to pray for but I ask that you please keep him in your prayers. Thank you all so much. beauty junkie/Cathy Continue Reading

Re: OT/My brother is in critical condition after car accident,prayers needed please

In Pet Lovers 1427000356.557

Tissyanne thank you so much and I hope your Sugarbear is doing well.I always pray for her. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1426995216.59

I love both of these photos. The one of MrSchmoo on is back holding his blanket is by far the sweetest thing I have ever seen. So loved and he knew it and the look of sheer joy and content on that gorgepous face says it all.Great shot of the tootsies too,love them feet. The next picture got me teary eyed.SophSoph so adored her big brother didn't she and they looks so comfy on their blankets and bed. Continue Reading

Re: OT/My brother is in critical condition after car accident,prayers needed please

In Pet Lovers 1426995006.237

Hi everyone and thank you for being patient waiting for an update on Tommy. Its been very hectic here. He is physically healing as well as can be expected,the lungs are doing better. He has moments of being totally lucid then moments he is not. They say they think he will be ok but no absolutely positive. He has been fitted for a neck and back brace and sitting up partially in bed and out of ICU,thank you Lord. They hope to move him to rehab soon,not sure when.My husband and his son were on standby to come home yesterday(fri) well they didn't get seats but their luggage did,lol. Then because ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 640
1 2 3 4 ...640Next