Christmas in July(R) Sale
141 Members and 13489 Guests Online

beauty junkie's Activity

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter

In Pet Lovers 1406781586.923

So sorry for kitty sitters sadness but it is so lonely without our little fur babies prancing around the house. I think a book on MrSchmoo's life is not only great for pet lovers but for people and children especially who are dealing with health issues.Just hearing about how how Schmoo enjoyed life so and no matter what lousy cards he was dealt he always managed to find something good about the day,be it the sun, or his beating the tar out of his toys,his story will show everyone that life isn't always easy but you can still decide to try and make the most of it that you can.I myself try to b... Continue Reading

Re: Hi I'm beauty junkie,thread killer!!

In Beauty Banter 1406606077.807

Hi everyone. i have a lot of catching up to say hi.Had shots in the hand today so really shouldn't type. Sorry to hear Orangey has an injury. We have been lucky and able to get antibiotics for Pal and they have saved that boys life many times.We also give him kitten milk,whiska's and its helped him immensely.He loves it too and it loaded with vitamins cause its for kittens.Hope he heals ok. Love Roses,had a partial hyst, a† 31 then everything removed at 40 and the best move ever.Sure surgery is no fun but its over,done deal and its wonderful. I have to catch up but did Siler have surge... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1406605658.98

I have to keep this,had a steroid lidociaine shot in the hand and can barely type. I always loved the pictures of Schmoo kicking the living cra* out of his prisoners,lol I watched all his videos on YT and loved seeing them. Street so sorry for the loss of Montana.Its such a horrific pain and devastating loss that only us true animal lovers get. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1406521461.31

I feel like Tissyanne and you and Mr Schmoo are a true love story,you both were so tuned into each other,He may not be be able to watch you from the bed anymore but I truly believe he is keeping those beautiful eyes on you at all times. Continue Reading

Re: A poll for fun/had fillers or botox,surgery or done nothing at all

In Beauty Banter 1406347329.303

Honestly if my health would allow the bags would be on my to do list and some laser.Its amazing how much younger and just awake one can look when the bags are gone. I have a friend who did her eyes and the difference is incredible. I have to hope something topically will help them,doubtful indeed. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1406347139.687

Sammycat I hope that your friend Kitty Sutter is ok and so glad she has you for support.I keep her in my prayers. I am doing much better thank you so much for mentioning me. slh so sorry to hear about your Dad and hope things improve for him. I can just picture MrSchoo,Soph Soph and Kiki Girl all looking out Heavens window,looking down on their Moms and keeping watch. Continue Reading

Re: I Am Being Invaded by Raccoons and Very Afraid

In Pet Lovers 1406346920.84

I would go with the BB gun if you can. As I said we were bombarded with raccoons and water,flashlights,did nothing and as I said they came out in the daytime too right to our door. My BIL in NC said he had issues and he used a BB gun and after hitting a couple they never came back.I am not one for animal cruelty but they can be vicious and destructive.I wish you luck,I know the frustration as we had it for months.We are fortunate as our ferals let us know when they want to eat and come to the front windo so we can sit with them and never leave food or water out. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1406265060.453

No sorry my husband didn't ask but call and see what they say. Its awful cause they make a big mess and we had some really big ones who hurt our male feral. I am so glad we haven't seen them anymore.The raccoons here had gotten so brazen they would come to our door an look in and in the daytime too.It was getting to the point my hubby was going to get a BB gun but luckily when we stopped with the food they gave up. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1406263552.41

We had that same issue here in Fl. We had to stop leaving food and water out for out 2 ferals and now we sit with then while they say then bring the food back in. We had racoond and possums and a big mess. once the food was no longer out they stopped coming by. We had to bungie our garbage pails,we had many of them. I wish you luck. we called animal control and were told we would have to pay to have them trapped..Since we no longer leave out food they went away. Our ferals have learned to trust us as its been 5 years of feeding them so they eat while we sit with them. Continue Reading

Re: A poll for fun/had fillers or botox,surgery or done nothing at all

In Beauty Banter 1406243231.623

I have heard that botox helps headaches,wish I could do it for my headaches but can't inject anything foreign into my body. I have enjoyed everyones posts.Seems more are pro botox and fillers,I was curious about it. For 59 I really have very few lines,but I have jowls like the dog in The Beverly Hillbillys,lol Continue Reading

Page 1 of 607
1 2 3 4 ...607Next