Creede Silver Sale
129 Members and 12869 Guests Online

beauty junkie's Activity

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter

In Pet Lovers 1412135846.83

I too am crying for Patches,its so sad and unfair. I hope someone kind will give her a chanceh.My hubby and I don't know if we will have other pets after Cookie as the thought of life without her is so unbearable to me but we did both say that if we do rescue again,we will ask for the cats that have been in the shelter the longest. We were looking at the kittys in Petsmart and everyone is going crazy over the kittens and no one looks at the older cats,broke my heart. Another gorgeous picture of MrSchmoo with the sun beaming off his beautiful fluffy fur. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1412047160.48

Shop glad your Mom is done with her Tx..I hope she can get through it with as little discomfort as possible and she is then on the road to recovery.We are all praying for her and so hope the side effects will be tolerable. Tissyanne thats funny that Sugarbear doesn't want the new food but Amore likes it.Cats are tough to please. What a cute picture,MrSchmoo looks like a feline Donald Trump sitting in his chair waiting for his minions,lol. Continue Reading

Re: Dakota..... A new update!

In Pet Lovers 1412009214.813

Just checking in to see how Dakota is doing. I am so hoping surgery won't be needed for the tail. I am praying daily for a full recovery and hope someday to see a picture. I saw your comment on that old thread of mine which just won't die. lol I don't post on it.it was a joke thats played too long now. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1411959847.62

Sammycat what a picture.That right pawser is reaching right out to my heart.Even when sleeping MrSchmoo always looked like what one would say of a person,well dressed.lol Impeccably groomed,fur looking like its a big fluffy cloud. Tissyanne so glad your sugarbear is eating,its right up there with medicine and the best away to stay strong.I am praying for her daily. beastie thanks so much for all the prayers and luckily our Pal has healed from his last wound and is looking good. How I wish he and Goldie didn't have to live outdoors but we can't change our Cookie.Prayers have saved our sweet bo... Continue Reading

Re: Does Laura Geller's Balance 'n Brighten look powdery?

In Beauty Banter 1411793424.96

As long as I am well moisturized I never find it to look powdery.Its a great fast face,so easy to apply. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1411793280.277

Tissyannne thats wonderful that she is feeling better now. I hope it continues with every day.Cookie loves to be brushed too and its great when they like it. We change Cookies water about 3 times a day and always put her dishes in the dishwasher.I added a bowl of water out on our patio where she loves to spend her days and she drinks from that bowl a lot now. I think its a great idea to put bowls around the house,making it more accessible.You sound a bit more relaxed,I sure hope so. Sammycat has so much helpful information,its like having our own private vet here. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1411785900.377

He looks like a fluffy angora blanket and is so very beautiful. I had always thought he was a yellow tabby but then realized what a gorgeous creamy beige he was and its just stunning. I hope someday I get to just give him a little nuzzle. Continue Reading

Re: Dakota..... A new update!

In Pet Lovers 1411785684.983

Thank you for the update and I am so happy he is doing better and I am praying that his tail heals and no surgery will be needed as he has suffered enough. I hate hearing of his injuries as it makes me so sad and cry that people can be so vicious to a sweet darling animal.Dakota may have started his life in the most horrific way but he is blessed to have be found by you and your family. There surely is a special place in Heaven for you and your family. Continue Reading

Re: Dakota .. A update!

In Pet Lovers 1411710051.35

Thank you for the update and I will be praying everyday for Dakota to make a full recovery. Thank you and your family and the vet and staff for taking such good care of Dakota. I hope they find who did this but sadly whatever they do isn't enough. I agree on the 5 minutes with your husband,I wish I could have 5 minutes also. They deserve to feel horrendous pain for what they did to this baby. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1411704820.78

Love seeing MrSchmoo in his office. I remember when you bought the durflame which was a great idea but the box,well that just made MrSchmoos day. He had his own corporate office and private workspace.Not all parents would keep a big cardboard box int heir house but you did everything for your boy,he always came first. I just love you for that. Tissyanne,you are in my thoughts and prayers and I am glad to hear that your sugar bear is eating.I always feel that an appetite is the best thing for everyone,pets,people its a good sign. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 618
1 2 3 4 ...618Next