136 Members and 18826 Guests Online

beauty junkie's Activity

Re: OT/My Brother passed away during the night

In Pet Lovers 1430026676.257

Hi Silver. Yes the information from Naes is very helpful indeed. Thanks os much for posting here and being so kind. I am so sorry for the loss of your brother. I like the idea of the DVD.I hope they do video the memorial.Breaks my heart I can't be there and my sister can't either as she is caring for our mom who has alzheimers.There will be friends and family there and maybe someone will think to video it for us. Our brothers are in a wonderful place,this I do believe to be true. Its us here who have to endure the pain and loss. Continue Reading

Re: Rose Perfume Lovers

In Beauty Banter 1430022775.23

Jo Malone Red Roses is as close to the real thing,so pretty.Even wearing just the body lotion is lovely. Continue Reading

Re: Special Prayers For Tigger

In Pet Lovers 1430022670.37

Glad the surgery went well and hope it was just a cyst. I hope she feels better. I know my Cookie was nauseated from pain meds after her spaying so I stopped them and she was much better without.I hope Tigger feels better tomorrow. I'm sure her vocal cords are sore from being intubated. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1430022487.733

Thanks for everything Naes. Boy did you explain the medication well. I will never switch meds again. I have issues like you,sudafed could give me a heart attack. Even Nyquil makes me have palpitations.Only generic Zyrtec has no die effects but helps with my allergies. Mr Dr's office is calling the ins co on Monday to see why the hold up. I want my tests.I want to have some answers. I hope theres something that can help with the constant pressure and labored breathing. Tommy's memorial in Long Beach NY is May 9th at the beach,just what he wanted. I'm sad I can't go but I know he would understa... Continue Reading

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter

In Pet Lovers 1430022243.357

Love pictures of Sophie with her brother,they were both such beautiful kitty's and I know she is still doing her Me Too thing up in Heaven. The picture of MrSchmoo sleeping all curled up is so sweet,makes me smile. I love the closeup of both that cute button nose and those mighty hands. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1429850691.797

Just wanted to say thank you,to all of you.Fortunately my hives are just about gone. Could have been stress,not sure but just glad they are going away. Naes the only new medication was I switched form Zyrtec to Clariton so maybe I was allergic not sure but went back to Zyrtec cause Clariton caused severe palpitations. I am still waiting for my ins co to approve my doppler of my heart and lung function test. Somethings affecting my breathing and I hope it can be helped. If its from costrondritis I would hate to stay this way. Feels like an elephant is sitting on my chest and I can't get enough... Continue Reading

Re: Special Prayers For Tigger

In Pet Lovers 1429850202.547

I will be praying for Tigger and that everything goes well.Praying for you too,I know how hard this has to be on you also. Continue Reading

Re: OT/My brother is being honored at the veterans hospital he worked at

In Pet Lovers 1429850035.797

Thank you all so very much for everything and for being proud of my brother. My family and I are so thankful that he will always be remembered for all the good he did no matter what troubles he had in his life and he did indeed have many obstacles and despair but went to work and helped people. I am glad that you didn't mind my bragging,I just had too. Tommy may be gone but his legacy will go on at Sheltering Arms. Continue Reading

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter

In Pet Lovers 1429849737.85

Sammycat what a sweet picture of Sophie. Its amazing how they know when someone really cares about them and they put their faith and trust in us.Its such a wonderful feeling when they finally let their guard down and let us love them and pet them and show them how much they mean to us. Naes Cream's story is so similar to our Pal's. Such rough lives they lived and endured so much physical pain. Hopefully they both reside in Heaven now,healthy and beautiful and safe and waiting for us. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1429764570.88

NAES thank you o much for everything you said about Tommy. I just posted that he is being honored by the veterans hospital he worked at. He truly made a difference in his life even being confined to a chair for more then half of it. Yes Tommy was surfer and his friend will be bringing his ashes out to sea. So there will be tow memorials for him and I can't attend either. I really don't feel too well and now I have welts and hives all over me. This hasn't happened since I first got sick with lupus. Maybe its all the stress,I don't know.My Mom will never be able to travel to see me so I hope wi... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 644
1 2 3 4 ...644Next