TSV(R) Preview
142 Members and 11130 Guests Online

beauty junkie's Activity

Re: Has anyone had a dental implant....I am going to a dentist for a consult for one...

In Beauty Banter 1413948426.467

I worked for a periodontist and we did implants all the time. No worse then having an extraction. We did one on the asst. and she still has hers,mine sadly failed but i have healing issues due to lupus. However right after my procedure I was able to go up to the desk and work and just held ice on my face. Health can affect healing,diabetic,smoker etc. My boss always had the patients start taking Vit C 500 mgs 3 times a day a week or so in advance to help healing. Continue Reading

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter

In Pet Lovers 1413947520.567

In this last photo MrSchmoo looks like a furry bear,he looks massive. He sure was intrigued by something. Guess those bugs knew better then to try and get in your window. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1413780249.72

Such beautiful pictures of Sophie,her eyes were gorgeous. Seeing her pictures and what you wrote today has got my tears flowing.Even though time goes by and the days turn into years since the loss of some of our fur babies,the longing to touch them,hold them and smell their furry little heads never dies.I am soothing my Cookie with kisses right now so I can get in as many as possible. Of course I am about to get swatted,lol. Continue Reading

Re: O/T - Went to Thyroid (End) Doctor...RESULTS

In Beauty Banter 1413607752.193

I have had hasimotos since I am 30. I knew something was wrong with me and went to the Dr.At that time I just told my gyn and he said you have no symptoms of thyroid disease,wasn't heavy,cold,dry skin etc. I said test me.Turns out my thyroid was barely functioning. I went to an endocrinologist who turned out to be like the Dr you saw, a real horses a** so I just have my family DR take care of me. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1413606610.06

Street congrats to Taylor and your family,you must be very proud of her and what she has accomplished at such a tender age. Sammycat I do all I do for my babies because I love them more then anything in the world and I know they love me too.I have been blessed to have them in my life even if for such a short time as with our Buddy.As I am typing right now myCookie is kissing my hand and there is nothing in the world that can make me as happy. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1413433874.213

beastie glad to see you back,was wondering where you have been and hope everything is ok. Another great picture of those pawsers,look at the pink pads,they are just edible. I have such a thing for kitty feet.Apparently Schmoo had quite an eclectic taste in music,love Celtic women too. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1413349572.573

Another very touching photo. Your DH is one of a kind.I will never forget the story you told of how your DH carried Fergus into the car in the snow when it was time for Fergus to go to the bridge and you said as he carried that 120 lb boy of his he had tears in his eyes.I cried like a baby when I read that,I love a man who is strong but isn't afraid to show his emotions.You and your DH are a perfect pair together and all of your pets were very blessed to have you as parents. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1413257951.237

Oh my goodness,prime real estate.so cute. I love how MrSchmoo took over his Dad's pillow,no way your DH was getting that back. He sure knew the finer things in life.Thnaks for mentioning my Pal,so appreciated. I am praying for all the fur babies you mentioned everyday. So very sad for Canada,we all know how she is feeling right now and I wish her the best. Continue Reading

Re: My beloved dog is gone. Will the pain ever ease?

In Pet Lovers 1413253884.15

Canada I am so sorry for your loss. I can tell you that the pain will ease up but the ache for our sweet fur baby never goes away. When I lost my kitty Buddy suddenly if not for the women here and on Petloss.com I think I would have lost my mind The grief was unbearable and even now almost 4 years since we lost him I still cry.Time will help heal the hole in your heart but it will never fully close until we are reunited with them again.This heartache is what we have to endure for all their years of love and devotion and as much as it rips us apart,we wouldn't have it any other way. Continue Reading

Re: Prayers for all the animals... Sick, lost hurt and forgotten...9pm tonight EST.

In Pet Lovers 1413088107.283

I am so happy to read that Honey came back home. I hope you can help these kittys. The world would be a better place if everyone had a heart as big as Libby's. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 620
1 2 3 4 ...620Next