Resort & Cruise Shop
20 Members and 17614 Guests Online

beauty junkie's Activity

Re: The power of brotherly love.....

In Pet Lovers 1422424497.16

I am so sorry for the loss of all your sweet babies. Thats just too much to have to endure,hope God helps heal your very heavy heart. Continue Reading

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter

In Pet Lovers 1422420935.747

Theres that beautiful speckled nose that we all love so much. I hope everyone is safe with this storm and I pray for all the animals that are outside and hope they can find shelter and food and people who care. Continue Reading

Re: Hi I'm beauty junkie,thread killer!!

In Beauty Banter 1422415773.01

Hi everyone. Had an email telling me this was about to hit 4000. Holy cow. I can't believe it. Glad you ladies are still here and having fun. I don't want to be a drag so I just stay away.My health has been bad,one thing after another and if I need one more surgery I am going to hand you guys the tweezers and say play the game operation and remove it all,lol. I won't do any surgery so just have pain but my Cookie,Pal& Goldie make me smile. Have fun ladies and happy belated birthday Desert Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1422337625.207

This is such a great picture of MrSchmoo and one of my favorites yet again.Its like he can see right into my soul in this picture.I found myself taking to him,hoping he has befriended my Buddy. I am hoping everyone on the east coast will be safe,this is quite a scary storm. We have lovely ether here in Fl,cool and dry,its been a warm wet winter so this is refreshing. Hope you and your DH are feeling better. Tissyanne I am so glad we still have this thread going,its so wonderful how we are all still bonding. NAES I hate to think about your Cream,it makes me so sad,the not knowing what happened... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1422160625.76

Sending prayers for all the ailing fur babies and ailing humans. Such a sweet picture of the kitty being groomed,love MrSchmoos fur like that,his faces is priceless too. Hope everyone iso weather wise,its actually quite cool here in Fl and i am loving it. My joints unwell some but Cookie hates it and is all cuddled up already in the bed under the covers,lol. Continue Reading

Re: dental bridge question

In Health & Fitness 1421991550.243

They can do root canal through a crown thats on with perm. cement, and this tooth needs endo stat. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1421988729.163

Sure hope you feel better and soon. Your writing is so wonderfully make me smile and cry at the same time. This latest picture could make the Grinch's heart grow,my eyes are all misty. You had some really amazing pets,all 3,Sophie,Fergus and my pal Schmoo,such kind loving creatures who even though they may have squabbled here and there,really cared for each other.I know they must all be sharing one big bed in Heaven right now. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1421813889.583

Well my tears are flowing again. How touching and sweet of MrSchmoo trying to help his sister with her grief. Animals feel more compassion than most people I know. I sure hope you and your DH get well soon. You need lots of rest so we will understand if you skip a day or a few of posting,just get well. Tissyanne thank you so much I am doing better but someone I know on Facebook just suddenly lost her 7 year old kitty the same way I lost Buddy so I was crying again.One minute perfectly healthy then drops to the floor.The worst part of being a pet parent,our heartbreak but I'd do it all over ag... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1421646452.233

Sammycat thank you so very much. Your words really touched me and I like to think that all our babies are together comparing stories of their over protective but very loving Mom's. I hope you feel better,bronchitis is so awful and really hard to kick. Tissyanne you are so very kind to say what you did to me when I know how your heart aches too.I alway keep your Sugarbear in my prayers,every single day. We went to the Petsmart where we adopted Buddy from today and made a donation.Even though its 4 years I can remember it like yesterday how they put him in my arms and he just stayed there very... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1421560628.677

Didn't realize its 4 years for this thread. It was 4 years ago today,my hubby's birthday that we lost our Buddy so suddenly. Its just a day I can't really celebrate,worst day of my life. I hope all our babies are playing together up in Heaven.I know Buddy was so easy going,liked everyone and would surely make friends. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 631
1 2 3 4 ...631Next