Handbag Clearance
67 Members and 14626 Guests Online

beauty junkie's Activity

Re: I am thrilled I found a Pet lovers forum

In Pet Lovers 1397880746.62

Welcome to the pet forum.Your birds are so pretty. I haven't had a bird in ages but grew up with a canary named Fred Mertz.He sang like an angel. Continue Reading

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter

In Pet Lovers 1397876980.31

As QsZoo stated your post today has me crying.I can't believe it will be a year tomorrow that all of us here lost the remarkable MrSchmoo.It is because of he that we all became the Schmoo Clan.I know your heart is aching terribly,know that you are not alone.Its amazing how so many people have come to love a cat that we have never had the privilege of meeting. I remember the story of how MrSchmoo got his name,your DH said he looked like a schmoo.Little did you guys know that you were to become parents of a most magical kitty,he survived things that most people wouldn't have the strength to en... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1397709085.337

I adore both pictures,they made me smile and I could sure use it as today is the 6year anniversary of my Dads passing.Fortunately my Moms alzheimers has kept her from reliving today. In the second picture MrSchmoo looks as if he is 4 feet tall,he looks huge and oh so handsome. Continue Reading

Re: Need help with hair products...

In Beauty Banter 1397708889.33

I also use the Got2B rise and shine body and love it.But I have short hair so not positive it will work for you.I sure hope you get some other answers cause if not Bunny you are as unpopular as me,lol. I can stop or kill or just get ignored. Bet your hair looks beautiful. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1397622471.113

Sammycat so sorry for everything thats going on but I know you will persevere,You are the Mother of MRSchmoo.Where do you think he got his fighting spirit from? His Mom of course. MrSchmoo and I have another thing in common,our love of Christmas trees and the lights.Such a beautiful heart warming picture of your boy looking at the tree. Lovelyflorinda so terribly sorry for your loss.What a special kitty you had there. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1397445730.813

QsZoo I hope you feel better and glad to see you here. Sammycat such a touching post again and what a great picture.That mighty paw in action,getting ready to swat the heck out of something. Hope the Schmoo clan is doing well. April is a bad month for many,my Dad passed way on the 16th 2008 after surgery gone wrong.The anniversaries never get any easier but we muddle through just like MrSchmoo taught us,never give up,keep on trucking. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1397360511.7

Absolutely darling picture.I always loved his Ben Vereen and its such a good lookalike but nothing compares to the charming and expertly groomed MrSchmoo. I know men who could have learned a thing or two about grooming from Schmoo. Continue Reading

Re: Hi I'm beauty junkie,thread killer!!

In Beauty Banter 1397186351.133

Dorothy another very funny picture. Cat whiskers,oh yeah I have them for sure but mine aren't as pretty as Cookies.I need laser too.Lets get a group discount,lol I used to laugh at my Grandmas fuzzy lip and chin,its payback time,lol Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1397186206.53

What a beautiful picture and poignant post.How lucky to find his whisker,he sent it to you.I wish my Buddy would do the same. I haven't been posting as much lately as I am having eye issues.The Dr said both eyes have a detached vitreous and I am seeing flashing lights so its kind of making me crazy.I do read as best as I can.I know that in a few days you will relive your worst day and I wish it didn't have to happen but know you are not alone,we are all here with you. slh keeping your dad in my prayers. Continue Reading

Re: Hi I'm beauty junkie,thread killer!!

In Beauty Banter 1397062908.25

Hey everyone. Dorothy so good to see you here and the pictures,well I just loved them and they made me laugh.The kitty with the eyes,haha and thats me below,can't see what I am doing. Argyll the floaters I have had before but this flashing stuff and when I walk i keep seeing flashes out the corner of my eye,so weird.Argyll glad Orangey showed up,Its hard seeing them with boo boos.Pal let me wipe his wound with some beta dine,I was shocked he let me do it. Desert you have some high heat but I would take to over ours cause you have no humidity.I hate the humidity here,it makes me miserable and ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 591
1 2 3 4 ...591Next