Christmas in July(R) Sale
131 Members and 12382 Guests Online

beauty junkie's Activity

Re: I Am Being Invaded by Raccoons and Very Afraid

In Pet Lovers 1406265060.453

No sorry my husband didn't ask but call and see what they say. Its awful cause they make a big mess and we had some really big ones who hurt our male feral. I am so glad we haven't seen them anymore.The raccoons here had gotten so brazen they would come to our door an look in and in the daytime too.It was getting to the point my hubby was going to get a BB gun but luckily when we stopped with the food they gave up. Continue Reading

Re: I Am Being Invaded by Raccoons and Very Afraid

In Pet Lovers 1406263552.41

We had that same issue here in Fl. We had to stop leaving food and water out for out 2 ferals and now we sit with then while they say then bring the food back in. We had racoond and possums and a big mess. once the food was no longer out they stopped coming by. We had to bungie our garbage pails,we had many of them. I wish you luck. we called animal control and were told we would have to pay to have them trapped..Since we no longer leave out food they went away. Our ferals have learned to trust us as its been 5 years of feeding them so they eat while we sit with them. Continue Reading

Re: A poll for fun/had fillers or botox,surgery or done nothing at all

In Beauty Banter 1406243231.623

I have heard that botox helps headaches,wish I could do it for my headaches but can't inject anything foreign into my body. I have enjoyed everyones posts.Seems more are pro botox and fillers,I was curious about it. For 59 I really have very few lines,but I have jowls like the dog in The Beverly Hillbillys,lol Continue Reading

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter

In Pet Lovers 1406242926.753

Sammycat thank you so much for what you did for me and thank you all for the well wishes. Doing better,this infusion hit me kind of hard but much better and the picture of MrSchmoo's man hands,well that just made me smile. Those were some might big hands,the bigger the better to tug at my heart. Love your description of all the animals,sounds like you may be the new Uncle Remus,lol.I used to feed squirrels where we used to live and actually bonded with one that he would jump on my lap and I could hand feed him peanuts. Now where we live the HOA doesn't let us do that anymore. Shop hope your M... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1406132147.693

addiegal I wish someone could invent a face bra,lol. There will be no procedures done to me,I have lupus and RA and don't heal and very prone to infection. I have thought about that NuFace thing and maybe someday I can afford it,thats as far as I can go. Continue Reading

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter

In Pet Lovers 1406128465.98

I would say that both my Buddy and MrSchmoo taught me to handle my health issues like they both did. They had their bad days but also their good days and would still enjoy each and everyday playing and just enjoy being alive. Made me realize that even though I don't feel well a lot life still has to go on so live and enjoy cause its a short life and even shorter for pets unfortunately. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1406128243.42

Thanks everyone for your input. Looks like we are almost even,maybe a touch more have had something done. I have always wondered about that lifestyle lift commercial and sad to read that didn't work out.I think taking care of my skin has worked out pretty well,jowls are just something I will live with till someone invents a face bra,lol. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1406089589.913

Facial work only.Just curious as to how many of us here have done no work at all. Continue Reading

A poll for fun/had fillers or botox,surgery or done nothing at all

Last Reply by ednapsych 1406303473.14 | Started by beauty junkie in Beauty Banter

At 59 I have had nothing,nadda. If my health and wallet would allow I would like to try laser on my age spots and surgery to remove my bags. I can live with the rest as its not bad. Continue Reading

Re: Prayers for the animals that went to the bridge....

In Pet Lovers 1406074283.57

I'll be there. If our storms start again I won't be online but my candles will be lit and I will say my prayers. Praying for all the homeless,abandoned and abused animals too. How I wish every animal could be loved and cherished as all of our pets are,I could die happy.Its my wish in life. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 607
1 2 3 4 ...607Next