TSV(R) Preview
13 Members and 9162 Guests Online

beauty junkie's Activity

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter

In Pet Lovers 1414291474.41

Loving this picture of MrSchmoo and how he blends in with the carpet,lol. I needed this smile cause there is quite a bit of sad news here on the pet forum and I feel so bad for so many. It truly does my my heart hurt when I hear of a pets passing or being ill. I just wish they coulf live long healthy ives and when its time for Heaven they just peacefully go to sleep. Continue Reading

Re: Kitty has fatty liver disease

In Pet Lovers 1414291327.797

Geez I am so sorry to hear this and I hope Mavis will be ok.I will include her in my prayers. Continue Reading

Re: I didn't think I would ever get over the loss. . .

In Pet Lovers 1414291174.58

Your story had me crying.Its so hard when we lose our furry best friends. I too thought I would never be able to stop crying when we lost our cat Buddy suddenly.Time helps for sure,the hole in the heart heals but never closes and tears will still pop up whenever but life gets more bearable with each passing day.I loved his name Mr Gidget,adorable. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1414209753.387

Thank you beastie and Sammycat. Hopefully the Dr can help me on Monday,this has been a bad one. This picture of MR Schmoo looks like a bear skin rug,he looks so huge,love how he is still aware of whats going on even though it looks like he is sleeping.He sure did love his blankies. The pink paws make my day,could look at them for hours. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1414124964.56

Shop I hope you feel better. I feel your pain. I have been in bad pain with my back,stenosis and really been suffering so Monday I see my ortho Dr for shots and hope for some relief. I did get a kitty massage from Cookie,making biscuits all over my back,lol Sammy cat what lovely pictures of Kitty Sitter and all those darling pets.She is so kind,but we knew that already. I think this will be as good for her as it is for all those animals.You can see how gentle and loving she is with that cat on her lap. This picture s a good one of MrSchmoos feet that I so love. Kitty feet make me smile so muc... Continue Reading

Re: Has anyone had a dental implant....I am going to a dentist for a consult for one...

In Beauty Banter 1413948426.467

I worked for a periodontist and we did implants all the time. No worse then having an extraction. We did one on the asst. and she still has hers,mine sadly failed but i have healing issues due to lupus. However right after my procedure I was able to go up to the desk and work and just held ice on my face. Health can affect healing,diabetic,smoker etc. My boss always had the patients start taking Vit C 500 mgs 3 times a day a week or so in advance to help healing. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1413947520.567

In this last photo MrSchmoo looks like a furry bear,he looks massive. He sure was intrigued by something. Guess those bugs knew better then to try and get in your window. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1413780249.72

Such beautiful pictures of Sophie,her eyes were gorgeous. Seeing her pictures and what you wrote today has got my tears flowing.Even though time goes by and the days turn into years since the loss of some of our fur babies,the longing to touch them,hold them and smell their furry little heads never dies.I am soothing my Cookie with kisses right now so I can get in as many as possible. Of course I am about to get swatted,lol. Continue Reading

Re: O/T - Went to Thyroid (End) Doctor...RESULTS

In Beauty Banter 1413607752.193

I have had hasimotos since I am 30. I knew something was wrong with me and went to the Dr.At that time I just told my gyn and he said you have no symptoms of thyroid disease,wasn't heavy,cold,dry skin etc. I said test me.Turns out my thyroid was barely functioning. I went to an endocrinologist who turned out to be like the Dr you saw, a real horses a** so I just have my family DR take care of me. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 620
1 2 3 4 ...620Next