Guaranteed Delivery
112 Members and 18376 Guests Online

beauty junkie's Activity

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter

In Pet Lovers 1418966142.643

Just loving the pictures and the stories that go along with them.I have Cookies tail rubbing against my computer screen as I type. Aren't their wagging tails just the sweetest thing ever? Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1418795951.817

I think MrSchmoo was a gift to all of us here,a beautiful gift. MrSchmoo I look forward to meeting you someday and I will sing a song I wrote just for you,how I miss doing that. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1418617064.65

Sammy cat your story about the pingpong ball is wonderful and again got me teary eyed. I picture all our babies playing and having the best time ever but when their families get to Heaven how fast they run to greet them,I just can't wait. Tissyanne so glad your Sugarer is doing well,prayers sure do work and I am praying. Its been delicious here weather wise and Cookie is a snuggle when its cold and even if my legs go numb I don't care. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1418445449.853

Sammy cat that is a beautiful picture and Mr Schmoo does indeed look content. He photographs so beautifully,his face is ethereal,almost God like. He just shines. Tissyanne its funny cause Cookie acts like this is Siberia,lol. She is truly cold and just hates it. I love when she snuggles up with me,just wish I had a better bladder,lol. Thanks so for what you said,I hope she lives a very long life and I hope your Sugarbear is doing well. I always pray for her everyday. Continue Reading

Re: Our Pets Will Be With Us In Heaven

In Pet Lovers 1418445176.133

I have always believed this to be true as they are so deserving of Heaven and it wouldn't be Heaven without my babies.God made these beautiful creatures for us to love. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1418356391.697

Such great pictures,love seeing MrSchmoo with his second favorite lady. The next photo he is posing so professionally one would think he was a male model getting photographed for a cover shoot. What won't we do for our pets.Its cold here for FL,in the 40's the the other night and Cookie hates the cold. She crawled under the covers and curled up behind my knees where I was unable to move at all and didn't want to disturb her so I never got up to go to the bathroom,suffered all night but my baby is worth it. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1418186299.98

Aww MrSchmoo surely is the picture of contentment here and what a great picture of his mighty pawser.His sweet head is elevated to make him evernmore comfy. He sure had a lousy beginning in life but he hit the jackpot with you and your DH. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1418014721.197

The top picture made me smile and the bottom one really touched my heart. So many of us are missing our sweet fur babies but having had them in our life at all is the best Christmas present ever. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1417843569.973

Oh my,look at MrSchmoo sneaking under the tree making sure Dad is doing it right. He sure was a little busybody,lol. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1417669270.78

haha,MrSchmoo sure did like to watch and make sure things were being done correctly.What a boss he was. The day my hubby found Cookie was the day my life really took on meaning. I hadn't had a pet since I was younger and lost our dog and didn't want that heartache again but boy I can't imagine my life without Cookie and Buddy even with the devastating loss of Buddy,I wouldn't have it any other way. Pets give us so much,they are whats missing in life,these furry balls of love make us laugh,smile and cry. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 626
1 2 3 4 ...626Next