Keurig Offer
48 Members and 10034 Guests Online

beauty junkie's Activity

Join me for a prayer vigil Sunday night at 9:00PM Est time for Tissyanne and many others

Started by beauty junkie in Pet Lovers 1411271380.837

Many of you know Tissyanne and her kitty ugarbear who is 15 is not acting right and will be seeing the Vet on Monday. Of course Tissyanne is scared and could use all of our prayers. There are also many others in need of prayers. Tiggi,Shy Annie, BabyCat,MsScoots, Charlie,Amber and of course my feral cat Pal. It goes without saying prayers for all the abandoned abused and homeless pets also. If I forgot anyone please let me know.Just light a candle if you wish and lets pray for all these sweet fur babies. TIA Continue Reading

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter

In Pet Lovers 1411271120.077

Hi everyone. Tissyanne I will of course keep your sugar bear in my prayers and hope the vet can help and that its nothing serious. I know how scared you are right now and we are all here for you and will be praying. Sammycat that picture of MrSchmoo is precious. His belly looks like a soft fluffy pillow that I wish I could just snuggle right up in. I love to kiss kitty bellies and of course I often get swatted,lol. Continue Reading

Re: Lost my baby B yesterday

In Pet Lovers 1411225953

I am so sorry for your loss. Losing our pets is such an awful pain but the only thing that helps me is knowing we will see them again in Heaven. I feel certain of it.So for now while we feel the loss and pain our babies are running and playing and waiting for us. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1411188368.103

Another very touching post and picture. In this photo it looks as if MrSchmoo is looking directly at God,and like he hears Him too.The sun shines on him so angelic like too,its amazing. Continue Reading

Re: Benefit Blushes - anyone a fan?

In Beauty Banter 1411097921.763

Love Coralista and i am fair and its a lovely shade and it smells divine. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1411097788.243

This picture really shows off MrSchmoos beautiful creamy fur.it look like a cashmere blanket one would love to cuddle up too.Love how he tucked his pawsers in so nicely too. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1411010407.55

Sorry you're feeling down but understandably so. Your life revolved around that sweet boy 24/7 and now it doesn't. Thats got to be so hard.I miss my boy so but he didn't need me like MrSchmoo needed you so now you have so much time to yourself and its got be be terribly sad at times.Such a sweet picture of a most sleepy little man. Continue Reading

Re: Tiggi, my Maine Coon, may have cancer :(

In Pet Lovers 1410923358.977

Glad to hear that Tiggi is doing as well as she is and I agree,let her eat whatever she wants to eat. As long as she is eating and the food isn't upsetting her tummy,let her enjoy.You're a good Mom. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1410923264.61

I think all of us can close our eyes and see the image of our loved ones quite clearly.I have pictures of Buddy and Cookie all over the house and albums full but I can close my eyes and still see them chasing each other like mad throughout the house.Their presence is always felt but sometimes thats just not good enough and I want to wrap my arms around my baby so badly that I ache.I am always holding on to Cookie as if thats going to keep her here and I know someday she will leave me.I can't bare that thought. Continue Reading

Re: Hi I'm beauty junkie,thread killer!!

In Beauty Banter 1410823844.16

Happy Birthday Desert.I hope your princess kitty gave you something special today and not a hairball.lol Continue Reading

Page 1 of 616
1 2 3 4 ...616Next