Back-in-Stock Fashions
22 Members and 13138 Guests Online

beauty junkie's Activity

Re: Tiggi, my Maine Coon, may have cancer :(

In Pet Lovers 1414813501.337

Glad to hear Tiggi is doing better now hope Stinky's tummy gets better. The fortiflora was a life saver for Buddy who had IBD and he liked it and Cookie did too,just sprinkle it on the food. Continue Reading

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter

In Pet Lovers 1414813382.987

Sammy cat your writing is amazing and I truly enjoy reading your words. I can see so vividly what you describe and often am moved to tears. I hope your DH is feeling well and am praying for him.I bet his strong hand was very comforting to MrSchmoo and helped him calm down and relax,You have a great guy there. Continue Reading

Re: Scout is home with us......... Our awersome pawsome foursome is complete.

In Pet Lovers 1414641140.323

This is such wonderful news. I am so happy for all of you and especially for Scout who will be so cherished and loved. Wish we could see his picture.How sweet that he is already good buds with Sandy,thats just darling. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1414640978.44

Sending prayers for your DH and hope its nothing too serious. Tissyanne glad the vet visit seems to go well and that things are status quo. I pray for your Sugarer daily. Thanks for asking about my back,its been quite painful but doubling up on my pain meds is helping some. This is a new spine condition I have now. Sammycat this latest picture of mrSchmoo is so precious,just a big ball of lovable happy fur. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1414640685.423

Cjecking to see how both Tiggi and Stinky are doing. Praying for them both. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1414555322.54

Thanks so much Sammycat for this post and picture and for telling me the name of the spray as I was going to ask. I am going to look for it and see if Cookie has any response to it. Thats hilarious how much Schmoo like it and would really get his face into your hair.Must have made you really smile.Thats a good brand too so he had excellent taste. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1414465769.93

Aww MrSchmoo was a feline Vidal Sasoon and he knew what he liked.Such a greta picture of that speckled nose and it made me smile which I need after my steroid shots in my spine today. The picture of MrSchmoo sniffing your coif makes me really smile,did he like to touch your hair? Continue Reading

Re: Prayers for all the animals [and there wonderful owners] with or without candles at 8Pm EST.

In Pet Lovers 1414368142.273

I am here with my candles lit and will say my prayers. Matty you re right,praying for all the animals in the world. May they all be as loved as our babies are,how wonderful that would be. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1414368051.813

Checking in on Tiggi and praying for her. Continue Reading

Re: Prayers for all the animals [and there wonderful owners] with or without candles at 8Pm EST.

In Pet Lovers 1414341192.267

I will be here with my candles lit. So many ailing fur babies. Indy I am so sorry to hear that Tiggi isn't doing well right now and hope she can pull out of it.I adore your sweet baby. Matty this is so kind of you,such sad news here lately. Tiggi,Mavis,Shy Annie,MsScoots,Charlie,Baby Cat,Amber,and all the abandoned abused and homeless animal. If I forgot anyone please let me know. My feral Pal has healed and is doing wonderfully due to all the prayers and God,I know it to be true. He was hurt and so skinny.I wish I could show a picture of how good he looks now. beauty junkie Continue Reading

Page 1 of 621
1 2 3 4 ...621Next