Big Bonanza Silver Sale(R)
135 Members and 13332 Guests Online

beauty junkie's Activity

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter

In Pet Lovers 1425056981.993

Sammycat your post and the picture just had my tears falling like rain. Amazing how MrSchmoo was capable of trust and love after all he had been through but looking at that picture of him snoozing with his friends in the background shows the happiest most trusting loving kitty.If only all kitty's could be so lucky. Continue Reading

Re: We need your prayers....

In Pet Lovers 1425056780.04

Your Daisy was such a beautiful girl,you were very blessed to have her for 18 years. I know she is with my Buddy and all of our fur babies in Heaven. Continue Reading

Re: Christie Brinkley skincare line premiere

In Beauty Banter 1424931097.397

Christy Brinkley is Dorian Gray. We are the same age and whoa she is stunning. What ever she is or has done is certainly working. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1424930930.76

Sammy cat your words were perfection as Tissyanne stated,just a sad day but not for Daisy as her suffering is over,just her family. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1424930863.137

You saved Daisy from suffering,such a selfless act.I just wish there was something they could do for our suffering and pain when we lose our best friends. Time just makes the hurt a little less painful but it never heals completely and won't I guess until reunited.Sending prayers for your broken heart. Continue Reading

Re: Join me in a prayer vigil Thursday night 8:00Pm Est Time for Tissyannes kitty and others

In Pet Lovers 1424843246.11

I'm glad your Teddy is still with you and I am praying for her.Hope you can have more time with her,lots more time. Naes good to see you here,a lot of sadness,many in need of prayer. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1424840452.147

Hope you can get some sleep tonight and feel better. It look likes Mr Schmoo is thinking to himself that song,Someone is watching you,lol. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1424840286.817

I am so sorry and am crying. Even though Daisy has apparently lived a beautifly long life we are never ready to lose them.Keeping you both in my prayers. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1424735571.023

Sammycat hope you are feeling better. I didn't realize what a little princess Sophie was but she certainly was and so glad she got to wear some of your Judith Ripka jewels. Love that picture so much of Mr Schmoo's paw on you hand,just imagine he is reaching down from Heaven and touching you and thinking you are so strong Mom,I know you can get better.Look how you raised me. Continue Reading

Re: For all the animals in the wild , our animals here who are sick and need our prayers..

In Pet Lovers 1424735343.857

Anna I will surely be there too. Thanks so much. I pray everyday for all the homeless and abandoned animals. I can't imagine being out in the winter weather.I hope they can find shelter and warmth and food and people who care like the ladies here on this pet forum. I hope you and your family are doing ok after yet another heartbreak. beauty junkie Continue Reading

Page 1 of 635
1 2 3 4 ...635Next