Back-in-Stock Fashions
94 Members and 13648 Guests Online

kachina624's Activity

Re: Come on Web Team - How on EARTH can QVC

In Q Did What? 1414814561.843

Some poster asked how she could find a QF pillow that Angel mentioned. I put Quacker Factory Pillow in the search bar and got 512 results. If one was a pillow, I didn't have the time or the patience to find it. Continue Reading

Re: I think these two women...

In Beauty Banter 1414813256.52

On 10/31/2014 Remee said: Why are you posting this here on a QVC forum instead of at HSN ? A bit odd to me. Let's all go over there and brag to them how good our hosts look. Duh. Isn't it nice that we can post wherever we wish? When you are accepted as a board monitor, you can tell people where to post. In the meantime well stumble along talking about other shopping channels as we always have. Continue Reading

Re: The Lamo TSV

In Fashion Talk 1414810145.347

On 10/31/2014 Remee said: Can't believe it ! Label snobbery, and even reverse label snobbery at that ! You guys are just too much ! I don't think it's all label snobbery. The better boots have real lamb fleece and it's much more comfortable than bullet-proof acrylic or polyester. They're warmer and they breathe. I'd rather pay more and get the real deal. Continue Reading

Re: SG and D&CO copying LOGO

In Lori Goldstein 1414809580.403

I guess the world must be copying Logo because I see those styles everywhere in stores and ads. How do you know Logo isn't copying them? I bet they started in Europe and Logo copied someone there. Continue Reading

Re: fur/faux fur...looks so dated

In Fashion Talk 1414808532.843

On 10/31/2014 KarenQVC said: I like refined faux fur. However, that vest that is the TS on ShopHQ gave me the willies it was so out of control. I watched some of a show today featuring their new faux fur vendor. They were the worst I've ever seen. They all looked unusually bulky and made the models look huge. There wasn't a single one I would have worn. Talk about road kill.... Continue Reading

Re: Dyson TSV - 11/02/2014

In TSV Talk 1414808266.597

On 10/31/2014 Mayfayre said: Yes, bagless vacuums are so much better than having to go through the whole bag-changing routine. That Eureka was a good one because I could vacuum up the dead pine needles on the floor after taking out the Christmas tree and it never clogged up. For me, that's my litmus test regarding how well a vacuum works. I had a Eureka and kept breaking the belt on it. I and a friend worked for hours one day trying to replace that belt. We never managed it. I had to take it to a repair shop every time the belt broke, which was often. Continue Reading

Re: Help - Difference between Advantage and Advantage II flea products?

In Viewpoints 1414802121.94

There should be a company phone number on the box; on their website for sure. Call them for the best advice. I get my pet meds at 1/800/Pet-Meds, and they've always been very effective. Continue Reading

Re: I am SOOOOO tired of Halloween, and it's still

In Viewpoints 1414801533.767

On 10/24/2014 littleblueparakeet2 said: These guys love Halloween: My new collie, Cassidy, looks like the second from the left. She's been very, very sick, critically Ill, but after over $2,000 in medical services this week, she's now on the mend. She's had Immune Mediated Poly Arthritis, an auto immune disease. Continue Reading

Re: Amber Alert

In Viewpoints 1414800732.203

On 10/30/2014 Issiestorm said: I have to wonder what the punishment was for her to do something so drastic. I hope they find her and that she's safe. The child is still missing. They've got people on ATVs, horseback and on foot looking for her. There's a lot of undeveloped rough, hilly desert around here so they've got helicopters up. I don't know what she did but her mom took her stuffed animals away from her. Mom read her a story at bedtime, tucked her in and found her missing when she went to wake her up in the morning. She'd packed two backpacks with clothes. They found one about a block... Continue Reading

Amber Alert

Last Reply by SuesCat 1414819361.293 | Started by kachina624 in Viewpoints

We've got an Amber Alert going on and a helicopter has been circling for about an hour. A ten year old girl ran away from home last nigh after her parents punished her. They think she may be trying to get to her biological father's house on the other side of the mountains about 40 miles away. We had an emergency robo call this morning. I hope they find her. Every cop in town is out looking. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1374
1 2 3 4 ...1374Next