TSV(R) Preview
120 Members and 15825 Guests Online

kachina624's Activity

Re: Tin foil over credit cards works just as well as the purses/wallets

In All About Handbags 1416550228.75

On 11/20/2014 tough_kitty said: Ok, this is retarded. If they already know it's so easy to steal the info from the chips, why issue those cards anyway!?!?! The chip are supposed to prevent what happened at Target. They prevent someone getting information at the point of service. I got a new credit card last week, a MasterCard, that contains the chip although my old card was nowhere near expiration. They're coming.... Continue Reading

Re: The snow is so heavy...roofs are collapsing all over...

In Viewpoints 1416541204.663

If I lived there and was snowed in, I'd take advantage of the opportunity to pack to move somewhere else. No way would I put up with all that snow! Continue Reading

Re: Today in my class...

In Viewpoints 1416541003.577

I guess you had to be there.... Continue Reading

Re: Do you consider this a maternity "fail" for Kate? Supposedly so.

In Viewpoints 1416540788.39

On 11/20/2014 Shorty2U said: She looks fine! People are weird, always picking everyone apart! AND I might add- The way people dress now days when theyre pregnant is a far (better) cry from the sacks we wore when pregnant 30 plus years ago!..lol. Yeah, I love the tight-tee-stretched-over-the-belly look, especially if a huge belly button shows through. I'll take sacks any day. Continue Reading

Re: Promising Hope For Macular Degeneration

In Viewpoints 1416540216.97

Both of my parents had severe macular degeneration and it ruined their lives. I move here to New Mexico because neither could drive. There is no public transportation where they lived. They were both voracious readers which they could no longer do. Dad couldn't play golf, they couldn't see to go to the movies, opera or watch TV. Mom had trouble turning the stove on, reading instructions on packages, or give someone her credit card number on the phone. Even dialing the phone was hard. They had all the "blind" gadgets, but in their 80's didn't have a lot of patience to use them. Dad was able to... Continue Reading

Walmart Christmas Dishes

Last Reply by Susan Louise 1416601663.263 | Started by kachina624 in For the Home Talk

Somewhere yesterday I read a thread where people were looking for Christmas dishes at Walmart and couldn't find any. I was in there today and found them. They were not with the dinnerware; they were in a center aisle between linens and the Christmas decorations. They had salad plates in 2 or 3 patterns designed to go on a dinner plate with a coordinating pattern along the edge. I didn't notice the prices. Continue Reading

Re: The Lock and Lock Lady

In Beauty Banter 1416533390.95

I wondered if that's a Quacker Factory outfit? It looks really nice on her. Continue Reading

Rant/Insider

Last Reply by mtnbikegirl 1416598896.15 | Started by kachina624 in Q Did What?

I've sworn I'll quit stewing about this but just can't get it out of my system. There is a thread in the Fashion Forum about an upcoming Denim & Co. TSV that starts, "I am a QVC Insider". The poster describes how much she loves this thing she ordered because she is an "Insider" and then follows a bunch of posters begging for the item number which she is scared to reveal. it's hard to believe that QVC, which professes to have millions of customers, would create two groups of customers, the "Insiders" and the "Outsiders", based on little more than their subscriber status with an obscure new... Continue Reading

Re: looking 4 a wonderful easy recipe for coffee cake

In Recipe Swap 1416511530.567

How about some monkey bread? It's about the easiest coffee cake. If making for a bake sale, I'd leave out the nuts and raisins. Ingredients Edit and Save Original recipe makes 1 10 inch tube panChange Servings 3 (12 ounce) packagesrefrigerated biscuit dough 1 cup white sugar 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon 1/2 cup margarine 1 cup packed brown sugar 1/2 cup chopped walnuts(optional) 1/2 cup raisins Check All Add to Shopping List PREP 15 mins COOK 35 mins READY IN 1 hr Directions Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 9 or 10 inch tube/Bundt® pan. Mix white sugar and cinnamon... Continue Reading

Re: Need help with lots of Tollhouse cookie dough

In Cookie Exchange 1416509968.387

You could definitely add some coconut but oatmeal would thicken the dough too much. How about some crushed peppermint candy for Christmas? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1398
1 2 3 4 ...1398Next