Weekend Preview
95 Members and 10565 Guests Online

kachina624's Activity

Re: Mama June's boyfriend

In Viewpoints 1414128052.71

Now is a fine time for TLC to check references. They should have done that before they got seriously involved with these losers. They should be thoroughly embarrassed. Continue Reading

Re: Forget Ebola, it's soda that should terrify you

In Viewpoints 1414125954.32

I would pretty much consider this to be nonsense. It's ludicrous to say drinking soda is as potentially damaging as smoking. Continue Reading

Re: IMAN Boot-cut Stretch Pant TS & 4-Way Coat

In Fashion Talk 1414123799.42

About 4 days ago, the straight leg pants were on sale for about $20. I ordered 3 pair which came up wait listed. I thought I'd probably never see them, but I got a notice that they had shipped yesterday. Now that's a bargain! Continue Reading

Re: This Doggie Doesn't Like the Dog Catcher!!

In Viewpoints 1414107645.863

That's an Aussie for you...smart as a whip! Continue Reading

Re: Mama June's boyfriend

In Viewpoints 1414106989.643

On 10/23/2014 pood said: PURE TRASH, this woman.....and yet, she is a TV star getting paid a lot of money to show her trashy life to us-and some are dumb enough to watch it. Only in America-I hope they cancel this show-and soon! This show is a prime example of the depths to which "entertainment" has sunk in America. I couldn't care less about who or what this woman dates or what she does. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone miss the old quacker factory?

In Quacker Factory 1414106177.873

On 9/26/2014 Qlady100 said: I am of the opinion as most of you are, and I have posted such tonight. Jeanne's vision and dream is sadly going by the wayside. Her early visions were cute, unusual, whimsical, tasteful, and seemed like one-of-a-kind when mass produced. I, too, miss the button covers, but mostly the embroidered look and style of the designs back then. I loved her little back of the shoulder copy of something on the front, or on the back bottom side, cute ! For the life of me I do not understand why Angel and all others are taking this line into today's direction. I hate to say it,... Continue Reading

Re: "Blue Jeans" boots

In Fashion Talk 1414103946.153

On 10/23/2014 SoX said: On 10/19/2014 kachina624 said: I like these with jeans. They're Klogs from Zappos. Love those, Kachina ... I just ordered them in the taupe suede. Hope you enjoy them. I have the taupe also. Continue Reading

Re: Question for Those Having Pergo or Other Top of the Line Laminate

In For the Home Talk 1414034762.33

On 10/21/2014 patticakes said: OK, another question for Pergo owners. Some people are commenting about the hollow sound. Please explain and why does this sound any different than walking on a wood or vinyl floor versus carpeting? Because you're walking on plastic, not wood or carpeting which absorb the sound. Laminate reflects sound. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone Regret Getting A Memory Foam Mattress?

In For the Home Talk 1414034335.563

On 10/22/2014 feline groovy said: On 10/22/2014 kachina624 said: There is a huge difference between a memory foam mattress and a topper. I have both in my house and have slept on both. I do have some trouble turning over on the mattress but never on the topper. I have to have one or the other to relieve pain on pressure points. I find neither to be hot and both are extremely comfortable for me Good to hear that the topper works for you. They're now available in 4"+ thicknesses, yet they still remain more affordable for most, with even better support and comfort. Ditto on the painful pressure ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1363
1 2 3 4 ...1363Next