Resort & Cruise Shop
19 Members and 17495 Guests Online

Kachina624's Activity

Re: Chris Scanlon

In Viewpoints 1422510534.277

On 1/28/2015 RoughDraft said: She does sound hoarse. Did anyone notice her shoes are about two sizes too big? Poor Chris. I hadn't noticed but do believe you're right. Yep, she's just as ditzy as ever. She difficult to understand and doesn't complete her sentences. I'll be glad when she's finished and gone. Continue Reading

Re: My mother

In Q News 1422509913.313

I'm so sorry about your mom. She was so young too. It's sad to lose any family member but there is something about mothers that makes their loss especially difficult. I lost mine 11 years ago and think about her every day. There are so many things I want to tell her. I share your sorrow. Continue Reading

Re: Fashion Weak.

In Viewpoints 1422505422.457

On 1/27/2015 brii said: She's attractive, seems pretty savvy- why does she have to do that? Just seems so desperate for attention. I do not like people like that at all. There's no fool like an old fool. Continue Reading

Re: Chris Scanlon

In Viewpoints 1422505108.013

Hard to watch and listen to. She sounds very hoarse. Sort of a train wreck. Continue Reading

Re: ShopHQ Shipping Labels

In Q News 1422504649.993

I used one of their smart labels to do a return today. Continue Reading

Re: MISS SPORTS SAVY

In Denim & Co 1422503849.473

All the Sports Savvy I ordered had pants that were two sizes larger than the top that matched. I kept one set which I drastically altered, the rest I tried went back. No, I don't miss them at all. Continue Reading

Re: Bissell Spotbot Little Carpet Cleaner ~ Great Little Cleaning Machine

In For the Home Talk 1422503662.267

I've had one for years to use on pet accidents. It's a fantastic machine for that and so effortless for the basically lazy cleaner. I love that thing. Continue Reading

Re: Do you enjoy sewing?

In For the Home Talk 1422503121.567

I can't imagine raising children and not having basic, rudimentary sewing skills for mending. It also amazes me that so many women here speak of taking their pants out for heming. You-know-where would freeze over before I'd pay someone to hem a pair of pants. I used to sew all my work wardrobe like suits and dressy blouses; thankfully gave that up but do occasionally mend, hem and make curtains or a pillow. Continue Reading

Re: Does Anyone Remember Cornsilk?

In Beauty Banter 1422487624.11

I used it for years but haven't seen it lately. Continue Reading

Re: Dr. Oz now pushing Walmart Products

In Viewpoints 1422487113.55

It's very irresponsible for the OP to post that kind of information unless she has proof to back her claims. If not, keep your mouth shut. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1498
1 2 3 4 ...1498Next