TSV(R) Preview
126 Members and 16121 Guests Online

Sooner's Activity

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- April 2014 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1397663868.24

Also, I'd like to see Katie take Ridge into the company and start a rival design house to compete with FC. It was way more fun back in the day when Sally was there! We need to have some corporate conflict not just the same people sleeping with one another all the time. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1397663693.683

I see Liam as wishie-washy, but also as a sweet soul who doesn't want to hurt anyone (well, maybe Wyatt). I think he needs Steff's spark and zip to bring some life to him. He and Hopeless together just wind up being whiney. And boring. I really hate to see them together because she treats him like a little puppy dog and he just mopes around after her. Who wants that? Continue Reading

Re: Black or Stainless Steel

In For the Home Talk 1397612057.723

I can't see how if you don't have kids stainless would be hard to keep clean. There are two of us and we have no problems. I would vote for stainless over black. Our ovens are black and they are the smearest thing in the house--especially the key pads. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1397611820.633

On 4/15/2014 Mmsfoxxie said: Have to disagree with you there, Tinkerb. Wyatt is the pest and has been one since day one when he met Hope in the woods and kissed her while she was knocked out from falling. When he found out that she and Liam were together, he still hung around when they were trying to have alone time, stealing kisses in Liam's house. The only reason she allowed him to kiss on her while she was engaged is because she loved the attention. He was as snarky to Liam as he could be, even bragging about their relatiinship, rubbing it in Liam's nose. Now Liam has become the aggressive... Continue Reading

Re: What is your favorite ham?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1397611638.447

I just looked at the Honey Baked site and WOW have they gone up in the last few years. I just don't think I could pay that much for ham. . . Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1397594390.51

I think that Hope will be with any man who is the one who worships her most. Constantly worships her, tells her every minute how wonderful she is, and lives his entire life around and for her. Just like her mama!!! Continue Reading

Re: Beach wedding

In Fashion Talk 1397594033.657

On 4/15/2014 beach-mom said: On 4/15/2014 stevieb said: Oh good Lord, why don't people just get married and stop all this 'destination' nonsense...? I can understand if you live NEAR the beach, which we do. They don't. Every family member is going to have to fly to get there, and have the expense of a hotel as well. They have lived together many years and built an incredible house 2 years ago. Her mother was the one who talked him into it. We have a small family, and this nephew is special to us. I know a lot of DH's family, who all live in the same area (we're the ones who don't), will not... Continue Reading

Re: Covered up

In Fashion Talk 1397593536.37

I have a white big shirt and also 2 or 3 little Land's End sleeveless sundresses/a-line dresses in a lightweight terry cloth. They are wonderful! I take them on vacation, wear them in the room or down to get a drink, then when they are a little worn for that trip they serve at the pool! Continue Reading

Re: Golf enthusiasts . . . do you think Tiger and Phil are done?

In Sports 1397574404.24

I lost interest in golf during the big "Tiger" years. It wasn't fun to watch and every match was about him. I love seeing everyone in the field, concentrating on lots of players and hearing about them, seeing hopes rise and fall. . . No matter how good he was/is, to me seeing one arrogant man overpower and intimidate everyone else for years isn't worth watching. I'm delighted at the success of some of the old timers, and happy to see new hopeful young faces! To me, that's what it is all about. Golf is a game where really anyone could win sometimes. Continue Reading

Re: I want a chocolate bunny!

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1397573777.09

On 4/14/2014 sciencegeek said: Oh, those hollow ones are fun! I always ate the ears first. I remember when Easter chocolate was kind of waxy, made by brands like Palmers, and wrapped in pretty foil. The chocolate had a particular flavor and texture. It wasn't the best quality, but to me, that's what Easter candy should taste like, not the Hershey Kisses or Reeses that have now flooded the market. Thanks for the memories! I may have to go get one, too! THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!!!!! It is so much fun to read all these sweet memories! Nothing else like bunny ears! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1068
1 2 3 4 ...1068Next