Designer Fashion Clearance
141 Members and 13740 Guests Online

Sooner's Activity

Re: Old quick comfort recipe

In Recipe Swap 1414598886.283

On 10/29/2014 MissButtercup said: On 10/29/2014 ValuSkr said: On 10/29/2014 Madisson said: Sounds good, but it should be good. The bread has soaked up all the ground beef fat. Thank you. Something disturbed me about this recipe but I couldn't put a finger on it. You hit the nail on the head. Guess it depends on what you use. I use 97 lean beef and it ends up being 7 weight watcher points for the whole thing. Never been greasy for me. Sorry to have grossed you out lol Not gross, but just thinking SOME burger meats would make a rather, shall we say "moist" dish! LOL!!!! If you had a bread m... Continue Reading

Re: Old quick comfort recipe

In Recipe Swap 1414586301.247

On 10/29/2014 ValuSkr said: On 10/29/2014 Madisson said: Sounds good, but it should be good. The bread has soaked up all the ground beef fat. Thank you. Something disturbed me about this recipe but I couldn't put a finger on it. You hit the nail on the head. Yeah, that thought is not a good thought for me. I'd just cook mine in a grill pan and lose the grease and make sure it is well done. When this recipe started I thought it was going to be eaten raw. . . but whatever, it is an interesting concept. Anyone going to post a picture? Continue Reading

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- October 2014 (includes Spoilers)

In TV Talk 1414586180.52

On 10/29/2014 shesallthat said: i loved bill when he first came on - he really was big bad dolla bill! now - he seems more like a caricature of the evil villian he is supposed to be! he has some funny moments but since he has fallen under the brooke spell like every other man in her path - he can be quite pathetic at times when it comes to her. i do sooooo love Ridge!!! i wanted to stand and applaud when he told caroline yesterday that point blank - he was not kissing himself and that he did not make her do anything! she could have stopped it at any point herself. he owned his behavior now ... Continue Reading

Re: Lock & Lock TSV

In TSV Talk 1414584967.593

Who wouldn't want a bowl and a bag? Just fill the bowl with money and give it to me! Continue Reading

Re: breathtaking sunsets

In For the Home Talk 1414551668.303

I will put our fabulous Oklahoma sunsets up against anyone's! Just tonight we stood outside the restaurant and watched the pinks and golds and rays of sun on rippling clouds. It was picture perfect! We have big skies in the west part of the state. They are always changing and there is something new every day. We can sit in our swing or deck and watch them, or just look out the window. They are beautiful unless there's a tornado out there. Then not so much. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1414551360.5

I like Dolla' Bill because he is possibly the only one with a sense of humor. He enjoys his evil deeds! At least recently I guess. I liked the actor when he was on the other soap years ago. I wish the writers would make more of the other characters so real--or is it just that that actor is better than the rest of the lumpy people? The others just droop around and Bill is always ready to go and enthusiastic! I think that is what I liked about Steff too! I miss her! Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1414532889.513

New list of people due to get theirs: 1. Ridge 2. Maya 3. Wyatt 4. Quinn 5. Bill? Nah, I like Bill 'cause he is fun to watch! Gotta love bad bad Bill! Who would have thought Quinn would drop to FOUR in the ratings! I've decided Wyatt is a bigger snake, 'cause he took advantage--just like Ridge. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1414532677.32

On 10/27/2014 lainey said: I can't believe that hypocrite Hope was telling Caroline she's a married woman and how could she be kissing Ridge. Um, how many times has Hope kissed Liam while married to Wyatt???? I nearly fell over when that scene was playing (good thing I was in bed!). She is simply an idiot. I'm sorry, but the girl is stupid. Continue Reading

Re: I Have Something To Confess.....Am I The Only One Who Does This?

In TV Talk 1414532605.217

I am an FF and turn it off quick girl myself! Continue Reading

Re: Issac's PJ's??? I'm sorry but those are the ugliest I've ever seen?

In Fashion Talk 1414532503.583

On 10/28/2014 mnmom said: The model was wearing them in the red WITH the matching robe, and it was sensory overload for me. Too much. The blue wasn't too bad. I like brighter colored pajamas, but the bright with the floral hurt my eyes. You need a new tv if that one hurts your eyes. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1201
1 2 3 4 ...1201Next