Fall Fashion Clearance
21 Members and 15136 Guests Online

Sooner's Activity

Re: Lenox Flatware Question

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1408759000.813

On 8/22/2014 kachina624 said: On 8/22/2014 pink dogwood said: Here's my take on tableware - as long as they're 18/10 I'm in. I won't waste money on anything less, it's just not worth it b/c they do not hold up, they're light weight, and very flimsy/bend. Find yourself a great pattern and go for it - enjoy your beautiful table. The designation 18/10 doesn't have anything to do with the quality or weight of flatware. It simply means that nickel has been added so it will maintain its shine. 18/10 has to do with the quality of the metal for sure. Continue Reading

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- August 2014 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1408758845.73

On 8/22/2014 loveschocolate said: Can't stand Wyatt or Hope for that matter. They deserve each other. I agree. I hope Liam DOESN'T get HOpe back. He was happier and a better person with Steffy. It was fun then. HOpe is nothing fun about her. She is too self-possessed to have a good time. Continue Reading

Re: Lenox Flatware Question

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1408734551.32

On 8/22/2014 jbnh said: I bought the Lenox 18/10 stainless set (H196303) in the devoted pattern and it is beautiful. I use this as my everyday and also for company. My guests usually comment on the weight and how solid and substantial they are. I think they are much nicer and heavier than Oneida, which I have owned in the past and liked. This set is in the continental size as opposed to the American size and I prefer the larger size. I have only seen Oneida in the American size. I will only buy flatware in 18/10 stainless. I throw them in the dishwasher, no babying and they come up perfect ev... Continue Reading

Re: The #1 funniest snack I have ever seen! I can't wait to make this for potluck at the Senior Center.

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1408656442.15

On 8/21/2014 VCamp2748 said: I can't decide if they look funny or creepy My vote is for creepy. I think they would be best served at Halloween. Continue Reading

Re: Can you see this picture? Testing.............

In Mom to Mom Forum 1408625815.143

He's a cutie! Are you singing to him or did you just tell him what the TSV is? LOL!!! Have fun with your new best friend! Continue Reading

Re: Grandma's MAGIC CAKE with variations..

In Recipe Swap 1408625726.567

How about: Chocolate with raspberries? Vanilla or almond flavoring with peaches? Blueberries and raspberries for red white and blue? Cinnamon and nutmeg and apples? Continue Reading

Re: Can Anyone Identify This Beautiful Power/Bronzer brush?

In Beauty Banter 1408621433.123

On 8/20/2014 beautybuster said: I was in ulta yesterday and the SA had suggested their brushes. Said they were getting good reviews. I was looking for a eye shadow crease brush since they no longer will be carrying the studio gear line. I opted to buy the japonique one which I will be returning. Maybe I'll try the tweezerman. I certainly encourage you to do that! Then we'll get a review! Continue Reading

Re: What to wear for a L-O-N-G plane trip

In Fashion Talk 1408589220.217

On 8/20/2014 happy housewife said: When i am flying I prefer to be comfortable - generally, unless it is very warm I wear Denim & co two pocket pants, and depending on the weather - either a polo shirt or a nice T or a sweater or mock neck. You don't see anyone getting all dressed up to fly anymore and , honestly, I would not either.Be sure to wear shoes that are easy to slip on & off. OP has to look professional when she gets there. Hubby has to do that a lot too, so you have to really plan for looking good when you get off the plane but yet being comfortable as well. It is an art... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1408588442.123

Well, we all learned something I guess. Which in this case could be a bad BAD thing! LOL! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1408566770.563

On 8/20/2014 fab23 said: @Sooner It's Tweezerman. They have it on their website! Click on Brush IQ... WOW! How did you find that! It must be that one!!! THANKS and I figured one of you smart ladies would know the answer. It sure LOOKS good! And so does the Givenchy one! LOL!! And the Chanel one. . . uh oh! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1140
1 2 3 4 ...1140Next