Weekend Preview
36 Members and 9340 Guests Online

Sooner's Activity

Re: Did anyone hear Jane Treacy's Christmas gift suggestion with the Clark's shoes ?

In Clarks 1414115959.963

Yes, the real problem here is that anyone would pay a lot of attention to what the hosts say. Who listens to that stuff? Continue Reading

Re: Jane forgot her socks....again..

In All About Shoes 1414115834.737

Most women don't wear sox these days with a lot of casual shoes like QVC sells or even heels. Look around. Continue Reading

Re: OK let's hear from the Mother-In-laws

In Beauty Banter 1414099218.233

My MIL was bound and determined to make sure that the world knew who came first in her son's life--and that was HER, not me. She broke up two marriages, one in less than a year. She forced her son to choose who would be first in his life, and chose me. I have seen this happen other times as well, and many years we had a poster here was on that mission and could NOT be convinced that she wouldn't win. It was unbelievable. Anyway, being newly married is hard enough for two people, and when someone is trying to establish a position of authority in the marriage other than the two people, it ... Continue Reading

Re: cooks essentials line expanding

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1414089461.527

Meredith is one of the few QVC people I can't watch. Oh well, I didn't watch those things anyway, so whatever. Continue Reading

Re: Beef-Mac-Tomato -- What Name?

In Recipe Swap 1414089265.53

On 10/22/2014 sugar22 said: It was called "Old Favorite" at my house. Think the recipe was on the Creamettes box. Ground beef, elbow mac, tomatoes, onions, green pepper...and the magic ingredient: velveeta! There was no cheese in ours. And you put paprika in it. . . so it was "authentic" Hungarian! Continue Reading

Re: Did anyone recieve their new 8.9" Kindle HDX yet? Delivered Oct. 21?

In Electronics Talk 1414078359.7

On 10/23/2014 mima said: On 10/23/2014 Sooner said: What is new about it? Are they still making the HD versions? I am very confused about the product line. I have a small HDX I got on black Friday last year. The smaller HDX model is the same as last years. There isn't a 2014 model of the 7". There is a new 2014 model 8.9" HDX. It was released two days ago. I'm getting mine today. And yes they still have the HD versions also. I wish they would have named this new model (8.9 HDX) a different name. People are reviewing last years model on the one that was just released two days ago. They have l... Continue Reading

Re: Did anyone recieve their new 8.9" Kindle HDX yet? Delivered Oct. 21?

In Electronics Talk 1414077036.483

What is new about it? Are they still making the HD versions? I am very confused about the product line. I have a small HDX I got on black Friday last year. Continue Reading

Re: Look at Renee Zellweger - What do you think?

In Beauty Banter 1414068928.497

Remember Monty Python: "He's not dead!" If you don't remember, go to youtube and see: Monty Python Dead Parrot. Continue Reading

Re: At least Canada's Prime Minister

In Viewpoints 1414068135.797

On 10/22/2014 tansy said: On 10/22/2014 Ismilealot said: Well, until we start calling it what it really is, radical Islamic terrorism, we have no chance to defeat it. Not standing behind our CIC makes the country look weak. Period. It's in-American. No you have it backwards. It is BECAUSE we are Americans that we are free and it is our obligation to criticize our elected officials and vote them out of office when we think they are on the wrong path or are not doing the job they should be doing. I can tell you that a lot of people in Oklahoma are extremely upset about the woman that was beh... Continue Reading

Re: Weather Channel Climate change PROVED to be 'nothing but ....

In TV Talk 1414025962.67

No argument over climate change from me. It always has changed, always will! Now are y'all happy! It's the what causes we don't want to talk about over here. We want to talk about HOPE!!!! For the future!!! (you have to follow the right soap opera to get that!!!!) Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1197
1 2 3 4 ...1197Next