133 Members and 17558 Guests Online

Sooner's Activity

Re: Why, Dr. Denese, did you do it!!!!

In Beauty Banter 1432902290.05

To comment on this is fair game, I think. To go on about "why" is none of our business I don't think. Continue Reading

Re: Shoe recommendations for vacation walking around Disney World

In All About Shoes 1432865229.69

On 5/28/2015 lolakimono said: On 5/27/2015 Sooner said: Ecco Yucatan--I like the lighter colored ones! I have had my oldest pair at least 5 years and still wear them. THANK YOU For the pic! Yep! That is them. And I can say I have NEVER had a blister with these shoes. I am very picky about walking shoes, and these are my hands down favorites for being a tourist. Continue Reading

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- May 2015 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1432865016.44

Liam and Steffy were fun to watch. I think the show could certainly use some spark in it now and I think they would do it! I'd also like to see Steffy get hold of Quinn! She would pin her ears back. Continue Reading

Re: TRISH MCEVOY TTV on June 6th!!

In Beauty Banter 1432864573.25

I WANNA SEE! I WANNA SEE! I missed the last one! Continue Reading

Re: hosts , if your that old maybe you should retire?

In Beauty Banter 1432864214.083

Oh for crying out loud, stop trying to shame and degrade people who are 45 and older and are middle aged. There is no shame, no foul in that. It is great to be middle aged and old. The alternative is 6-feet under. If you don't realize you are middle aged or older, you risk looking and acting like an old fool. That would be my worst fear. Far more than "matronly"!! Continue Reading

Re: Shawn's dress during PM Style last night

In Fashion Talk 1432776774.397

On 5/26/2015 bear said: On 5/26/2015 cah said: You are not allowed to criticize Shawn, and this won't last long!<br /> Poof and gone soon! This is the way that is should be. This is just an adult form of bullying. Pointing out someones perceived flaws. It is no different when a child picks on another child in school and calls them fat, etc. Sorry but it is childish to think adults can't have a civil conversation about someone's looks. Really? ESPECIALLY when people put themselves on tv to be talked about. It is people's opinions, nothing more. Continue Reading

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- May 2015 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1432776444.407

They need to get rid of Ivy. Her character is totally uninteresting, and for some reason, I don't find the actress very interesting either. Continue Reading

In All About Shoes 1432776280.607

Ecco Yucatan--I like the lighter colored ones! I have had my oldest pair at least 5 years and still wear them. http://www.zappos.com/ecco-sport-yucatan-sandal-wild-dove-titanium-black-oil-nubuck-oil-nubuck-textile I couldn't copy the picture for some reason! Continue Reading

Re: Am I the Only One Who Is Not "Getting" the High-Low Hem Look?

In Fashion Talk 1432689874.027

You don't "get" it--you just don't LIKE it. Continue Reading

In All About Shoes 1432689436.143

ECCO sandals made for walking. NOTHING in the world beats these babies! They are relatively light weight, supportive, adjustable and COOL! Zappos has them. They are expensive but worth it. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1334
1 2 3 4 ...1334Next