Boot Boutique
165 Members and 12116 Guests Online

hckynut's Activity

Re: I Don't Even Know What to Say About This

In Viewpoints 1411016335.027

On 9/17/2014 NC Bandwagon said: *reads the first posts and facepalms* *sighs* Okay, 1. I'm glad the kids (and adult) are okay. 2. No driving for any of them until they're all at least 40. That should be plenty enough time to get all that youthful nonsense out of their systems. This board needs a facepalm emoticon.... I have not idea what the bolded above means. Do however think whatever it means is a negative to my original post. I never read replies before I add my posts. Sometimes I say the same as many others may have said, but that is the way I've done it here for a long time now. Re... Continue Reading

Re: Another NFL abuse allegation

In Viewpoints 1411016090.373

On 9/17/2014 mstyrion said: On 9/17/2014 hckynut said: I heard on a news broadcast that the percentage of NFL players involved in domestic violence against their partner or spouse is much lower than it is in society in general. Now I see that as food for thought. Those were likely old stats done when the abuse wasn't reported and/or covered up by the teams.. I have a feeling that's all going to change. I guess if you want to consider a study done in 2013 "old stats", that is up to you. As for "wasn't reported and/or covered up"? This is another of those that want to "prove a negative", whic... Continue Reading

Re: Printer Ink -- Is there a Cheaper Way?

In Viewpoints 1411015348.24

On 9/17/2014 sunala said: I have an Epson XP400 and I pay a king's ransom for Epson ink cartridges from Staples. Is there a cheaper way to go? Do any of you have experience with buying cut-rate ink like they advertise? It seems like these Epson cartridges run out of ink every other week, and I don't think I use the printer all that much. Does anybody have any tips on how to save ink? I just hate spending so much money for INK! Hey there sunny, Does your printer use the old fashion 3 in 1 color cartridge? I quit using those over 10 years ago in favor of printers that use individual ink ta... Continue Reading

Re: Another NFL abuse allegation

In Viewpoints 1411014800.95

I heard on a news broadcast that the percentage of NFL players involved in domestic violence against their partner or spouse is much lower than it is in society in general. Now I see that as food for thought. Continue Reading

Re: Our Goldie...

In Viewpoints 1411014642.477

How old is Goldie and how long as he owned you? I didn't read the other posts but I will tell you we are a feline loving family and currently have 11 indoor only furry ones. We have had as many as 13 of them at the same time and have had felines with us for over 35 years now. Age sometimes plays a factor with the kidneys of felines and that can be a serious issue, but not all the time. Not using a litter box can be because of a myriad of things, but it is always best to rule out any physical or neurological problems with your furry loved ones. My wife took one of our felines to the vet today... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1411014122.14

On 9/17/2014 Marp2 said: John, the driver is 18. So much for that theory, eh? =^..^= Sounds like he might consider driving around with other legal adults instead of 15-16 year old children. I was always older than most of my friends, but I never used to drive around with 15-16 year old kids when I was 18. Maybe they were his siblings or something, but most 18 year olds I ran with didn't want to hang around with kids that young. Maybe they should boost the age to 21. What do you think. Many of the brain studies I have seen said that "the male" brain is not completely developed until ag... Continue Reading

Re: Can It Really Be 1 in 5?

In Viewpoints 1411013812.68

How many of the other gender admit to committing violence against her partner or spouse? I ain't buying the 1 in 5 on this one. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1411013589.36

Nothing about this story stymies me for words. Let kids play with 3000lb weapons and bad things can and do happen. Fortunately it was only the "children" in the car that were injured and not some innocent that might have been unlucky enough to be on the same road with them. This is why nobody should be able to drive any motor vehicle on a public road/highway or interstate until they are legally of age, which is 18 years old. Remember when it comes to medical insurance they are still children "until age 26". At least at age 18 they can be held legally responsible for whatever damage or injurie... Continue Reading

Re: Cat problem---Please He needs help

In Among Friends 1411012668.52

On 9/17/2014 Clover29 said: John, did you see your reply actually posted, or did you just type it, hit submit and assume it posted? I've done that many times and wondered what happened to my post, when what actually happened was that I got a red notice under my unposted post saying there were words that aren't allowed (f-luff, u-rine, that sort of thing). Hi Clover29, I actually saw it posted and that is what I put in the e-mail I sent to QVC. I've had times like you mention where you have to look down at the bottom of the page and it shows words and/or letters that are not accepted, Whe... Continue Reading

Re: Cat problem---Please He needs help

In Among Friends 1410980404.99

I left a long reply about our well over 30+ years of being multiple feline owners, all indoor only. Haven't a clue what happened to it or why it was removed. Surely I did not break and Community Standards by telling our experiences with this issue. I plan on sending an e-mail once again asking why my reply was removed. Don't get it and will see if I can get an answer to this question. E.T.A. Just sent an e-mail and will see if I get a reply, and if so, the reason it was removed. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1406
1 2 3 4 ...1406Next