Shoes & Handbags Offers
160 Members and 11014 Guests Online

hckynut's Activity

Re: Junk email all of a sudden.....

In Electronics Talk 1409669303.97

On 9/2/2014 mima said: On 9/2/2014 hckynut said: On 9/2/2014 mima said: I'm getting lots from all kinds of topix. Is there a way to stop it? The only new site I have signed up for that I can think of is Groupon. Is this the culprit? When you add a free program and then notice things get different? That is usually the culprit. It's a shopping type site. Hi mima, I know! My mother-in-law and wife get many half price meals using this website, I think! I do know they say "we have to use this coupon by "x" date" before it expires. Have heard my mother-in-law mention that name. Continue Reading

Re: Tony Stewart to Race on Sunday 8/31

In Viewpoints 1409669120.04

Just watched the DVR of that race last night and all I can say is "wow, what a finish". I was glad to see Kasey win. I think he did have the fastest car at towards the end of the race. While Harvick had the fastest car most of the race, I think once Kasey got into the "clean air" of the leader, he was the fastest car. He for sure had the best restarts or he would never have had a chance at winning in the last 2 restarts. Was glad to see Tony back in his car and it was too bad for him and his crew to have this type of ending. Continue Reading

Re: samaritan or busybody?

In Viewpoints 1409668543.06

To me it depends on why this man was using this method of transportation to exercise his dog. It also depends on where he was doing it. If in a rural area where we live I see nothing wrong with it if that is a persons only way of walking their dog. There are enough helpless and healthy animals dumped/dropped because someone decided they didn't want them any more. Me personally were I to see something like this? I would ask questions before I would ever have a persons animal taken from them by authorities. My business isn't deciding who should and should not have a dog or other breathing pet. ... Continue Reading

Re: Another child died in a van

In Viewpoints 1409667629.87

Have heard ad-nauseum all of my adult life from parents that say "my child is my life" and yet I see many driving with their child standing on the seat. Not very smart. I don't get how anyone can forget the "most important things in their lives", especially someone or something that breathes. To me they've got their heads up their butts and/or are thinking exclusively about themselves and what they are doing than anything or anyone else. Inexcusable and in my opinion they should be punished, not required to attend parenting classes. Those classes should have been attending before having a chi... Continue Reading

Re: Gout

In Health & Fitness 1409667148.613

On 9/2/2014 qualitygal said: Hubbie now and then has a flare-up and it's painful in the big toe. We've used cherry juice, the real stuff, and stayed away from shrimp. He now thinks beef and whole wheat bread might be bad too. He once had pills for it, but other pills prevented those again. Anyone have to watch what they eat to help combat this? Maybe we're missing something. We keep trying to see what he is eating that could make it flare up. Thanks for any ideas. Gout can be caused easily if one uses a Blood Pressure prescription that is a diuretic. Generally raises the Uric Acid levels whi... Continue Reading

Re: Junk email all of a sudden.....

In Electronics Talk 1409666524.607

On 9/2/2014 mima said: I'm getting lots from all kinds of topix. Is there a way to stop it? The only new site I have signed up for that I can think of is Groupon. Is this the culprit? When you add a free program and then notice things get different? That is usually the culprit. Continue Reading

Re: Lenova laptop help with pictures on desktop

In Electronics Talk 1409666426.49

On 8/31/2014 Caffeina said: Make sure to make a copy of the photo before editing it, so if you mess up you'll still have a good copy. The photo editing programs I have used work this way. If I edit a photo I have to do a "save or save as" if I want to keep it. Doing a "save" will delete the original unedited photo, but a message pops up and asks "do you want to replace photo(xyz)". I have to say "yes" or the altered photo will be deleted not the one that I edited. Used several programs over many years and haven't run into one that will let me delete a present photo that I edited without aski... Continue Reading

Re: I got a USPS package today - Labor Day ????

In Among Friends 1409613697.077

Was it delivered by a USPS employee? I didn't know they delivered anything today and was wondering if like UPS, they pass on this "Parcel Select" to another company. I know UPS transfers some of the packages I have ordered to the USPS for delivery. Never used Parcel Select so I am not familiar with exactly what it is or does. Continue Reading

Re: Any Amazing Race fans

In Viewpoints 1409613093.903

On 9/1/2014 muttmom said: On 9/1/2014 hckynut said: Since I saw how they insulted our country and those that died in Korea? I'm surprised anyone watches a show that is produced by someone that showed such disrespect to our dead hero's. Care to elaborate? I do not recall anything on Survivor about Korean War casualties. There was an AR episode in Hanoi where they featured the B-52 monument Amazing Race fans My comment is based on the title of this thread and these 3 words. Showing a shot down B-52 in which many perished or were captured as a monument in this country? Tells me all I want/n... Continue Reading

Re: Trends - Fads etc

In Viewpoints 1409604041.783

Just wondering, OP, why you would care what others do with their earned money? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1389
1 2 3 4 ...1389Next