126 Members and 20186 Guests Online

hckynut's Activity

Re: Automated telephone customer service

In Viewpoints 1432766023.22

Clover29, I've gotten calls with male voices like what you have explained. They have been some type of sales speel, or some type of survey. Now I do answer survey calls by live people, depending on the topic. But a robotic incoming call? Nope Continue Reading

Re: 29 yr. old policewoman killed in Omaha

In Viewpoints 1432765557.723

She was buried yesterday with a huge ceremony that included thousands of people lining the 7 mile drive from church to cemetary. They stood on the streets for hours, in pouring rain, to honor this fallen Police Officer. Officer Kerrie Orozco, REST IN PEACE ______________E.T.A. I found out today THAT Church that protests at funerals of fallen soldiers tried to do it here. They were completely walled off from evev seeing the funeral procession by a large group called "The Patriots", and not to long after they left. A BIG THANK YOU to those involved with that Patriot Organization. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1432765105.337

Optiions: Press 1 or say yes. I think to speak with a real person option is about 5 minutes later with the robots, and I don't usually listen that long. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1432762970.747

Thank you for your reply. Most robots I deal with via telephone give me the choice of "say yes, or press 1". I always choose the "press" option. Continue Reading

Re: Kristie Alley

In Viewpoints 1432762515.747

I have always seen her as a beauiful lady, and I also thought her name was Kirstie. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1432762320.733

I missed your point, please expound. Continue Reading

Re: Self-Improvement tips... important for self-growth :)

In Viewpoints 1432761982.743

I am way too far gone for self improvement tips. Think I have maxed on my time for self improvement. Besides, I kinda like myself just the way I am Aw, aw! Think I here the word narcissist in the backround. Continue Reading

Re: Attorney Defends DC Murder Suspect on Today Show

In Viewpoints 1432761530.5

I saw that attorney on a couple different shows last week. He was going on and on about how good a man this suspected murderer is and always has been. He said he represented him in some of his other 8, or whatever the number, of criminal charges. He appears to me to be, somewhat like myself, a blowhard that wants to make himself relevant in the Legal Defense World. Now while I may be a blowhard, I don't say someone with a long criminal rap sheet, is a nice and gentle man. Continue Reading

Re: Jon Stewart - Runs a Program for Vets...

In Viewpoints 1432760370.86

Believe or not, Jon and Bill O' Reilly had at least 1 debate, that I know of, to raise money for the veterans. I have a feeling that even though their political views are 180 apart, they are friends. I have seen both of them on each others cable shows. Both of these men are great when it comes to helping veterans. Continue Reading

Re: 2014-2015 hockey season....SPOILERS...scores/game results.....

In Sports 1432739494.393

"redwingsgal", You mention a Lightning fan wearing an Yzerman jersey. Steve Yzerman is the Vice President and General Manager of the Lightning, and I think he was a big part in putting this team together, piece by piece. This fan might be showing his gratitude to Yzerman for putting together such a good team for the fans to watch. Pretty sure he played his whole NHL career with the Wings didn't he. Some history from my little hockey town. Gordie Howe started his Pro Hockey career right here in our city with the USHL Omaha Knights. I saw him play many of those home games. Another Wings great a... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1571
1 2 3 4 ...1571Next