Spring Fashion Days
139 Members and 19421 Guests Online

hckynut's Activity

Re: Trial of Boston Marathon Bomber could last until June

In Viewpoints 1425677430.583

I will keep throwing "that word" around. I ain't concerned what the PC Police use as "that word", and I wasn't in the Fort Hood act of terrorism(work place violence),right! Blowing up innocents is criminal? Not to me, and to me I will always call it what it is, TERRORISM, you call it what you please. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1425675335.04

The terrorists in the 1st World Trade Center bombing were tried in Civilian Court, and what did we get in return? 9-11-01. It separates us alright! If "terrorists"vare to be tried it should be in a Military Tribunal as enemies of our country, not as criminals. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1425648039.833

Ridiculous! Spending all these $$$$$$$$ to try a terrorist? Continue Reading

Re: 2014-2015 hockey season....SPOILERS...scores/game results.....

In Sports 1425635308.723

Preds, sorry to hear about your teams lost to the Islanders. That is bad news on two different fronts for us Rangers fans. If the Rangers play there best game they can beat the Islanders and hopefully that will come to fruition in their next game. Continue Reading

Re: High School student trips abroad-who should pay?

In Viewpoints 1425634812.4

Well! I am not a parent so I think I'll pass on this one. Continue Reading

Re: I am so thrilled about this

In Viewpoints 1425634514.533

Hi to you Ford1224! I did not go to the link but I wanted to say thank you immensely for posting this thread. Continue Reading

Re: ••• Cable Networks Speeding Up Your Favorite Shows To Squeeze In More Ads •••

In Viewpoints 1425634051.657

It looks like they may be working their way to having premium channels only if you want to watch commercial free television with actual real time audio. This is not something new as delayed audio has been common place not only on cable channels but the major networks also or sometime now. I figured they were experimenting with something for some time now and it looks like this may be the result of some of their experimentations. Technology can be both good and bad and in this case it is another indication of what can be bad about newer technology. Continue Reading

Re: Thank you to all the wonderful ladies

In Viewpoints 1425633621.247

Hey! How about me, I have a very very deep voice when it comes to this topic. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1498
1 2 3 4 ...1498Next