TSV(R) Preview
134 Members and 11464 Guests Online

TY's Activity

Re: Your Favorite Drugstore Mascara?

In Beauty Banter 1413948609.013

I don't have a favorite, I used to like Covergirl NatureLuxe mascara (in the light apple green tube) but that's been discontinued. Continue Reading

Re: Look at Renee Zellweger - What do you think?

In Beauty Banter 1413948509.087

I'd say Renee has had her eyes done, upper lids for sure because she had hooded lids. I would guess that they may have even started to affect her vision as she's always had narrow eyelids. She's also let her brows grow in and lightened them so there's not a pronounced arch in her brows either. She has a higher forehead but it's hard to tell if that's from a forehead lift or if she has a receding hairline. Renee does look different but it's not an awful look by any means. Also print photos can be somewhat deceiving, I would wonder what she looks like on tv or film to see if the difference in h... Continue Reading

Re: Diane Gilman has sold 85,000 jeans today!

In Fashion Talk 1413707963.257

I notice that this thread started in July so it's hard to tell just what style number jeans the OP is talking about. I won't buy DG2 jeans anymore, there's just to much of a chance with the fit of her jeans and in Canada the customer who buy her clothing line from TSC get dinged by shipping charges and return fees if they return clothing without doing an exchange. Also exchanges are not possible if your size is sold out. It's just not worth the trouble as I can find nice jeans in bricks and mortar stores where I get to try the jeans on first and decide if they fit well or not. Continue Reading

Re: Report on Joan's death issued

In Joan Rivers Classics Collection 1413707513.807

These reports don't change my mind. I think Joan died from medical error and it was preventable. She didn't die of natural causes, she died because a medical procedure went terribly wrong and I do think it's the clinic's and doctors fault that she died. I hope Melissa does sue because I don't think she'll ever know the truth unless she does. That clinic and those doctors are in full CYA mode. Continue Reading

Re: How many eyeshadows do you all NEED ?

In Beauty Banter 1413707031.713

As pretty as eyeshadow palettes are, I generally only use 1 or 2 neutral shades of eyeshadow at a time. Palettes pretty much sit unused and after a while I end up throwing them out or giving them away. Continue Reading

Re: Nice job david with joan rivers line

In Fashion Talk 1413281260.523

I watched part of the shows on Monday and early Tuesday morning and I agree, David did a wonderful job and so did the hosts and models. Joan would have loved it! Continue Reading

Re: JR Quilted Faux Leather Jacket

In Joan Rivers Classics Collection 1413253956.62

I think that the quilted Joan Rivers faux leather jacket is lovely. It's a moto inspired Chanel style jacket and it nearly sold out on The Shopping Channel in Canada a couple of weeks ago. And QVC customers sure are getting a much better price, it's $60 U.S. vs $109 CDN..ouch! I didn't buy the jacket then or now but if it comes back and isn't waitlisted on QVC, I'm tempted to buy it and send it to a relative...that's how much I like it! Continue Reading

Re: ot/do shipping charges keep you from buying ?

In Beauty Banter 1413178815.34

Yes, shipping charges definitely affect my decisions because it's cheaper a lot of times to go to a bricks and mortar store to shop or look for a website with free shipping and free returns or websites where the customer can return an item in store. Continue Reading

Re: What will the Joan Rivers program be like without her?

In Joan Rivers Classics Collection 1413178448.8

I think Monday's show on QVC will be a bittersweet one. The hosts as well as David Dangle will likely shed a few tears which is OK by me. They are still in mourning. But I bet that they and the customers will feel Joan's presence on air as they recount funny and sweet stories about Joan. David Dangle was on The Shopping Channel in Canada a couple of weeks ago for the Friday night and Saturday shows and I thought he and the hosts did a wonderful job. You can tell that it was hard for them and the models that worked with Joan but they managed it with grace. David has always been a frequent on a... Continue Reading

Re: Friendship and Sharing Memories

In Fashion Talk, Joan Rivers Classics Collection, Hosts & Personalities 1412988536.143

I think Joan looks beautiful in the photo of her wearing the tweed jacket and sitting in the white chair with the blue background. She looks like she's sitting in the clouds in heaven. Good luck with your upcoming shows on QVC, I watched all of the tribute shows you did in Canada on TSC and I think you did a wonderful job. Thanks for sharing your memories with the viewers and customers! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 268
1 2 3 4 ...268Next