Better Than Black Friday
90 Members and 16551 Guests Online

dex's Activity

Re: Irritating Cigar Smoke & Neighbors

In Viewpoints 1417159529.507

The guy is smoking outside.I do t think the health risk to others is greater than any other outdoor pollution.Cigars do stink but there is no law saying he can't smoke.my neighbor has an outdoor fire pit that smokes up my home a lot in the summer if I leave my windows open so I don't. Continue Reading

Re: Running My First 10K Race Today

In Health & Fitness 1417157123.587

Congratulations...Ya did good girl Continue Reading

Re: Wow, what a difference a workout can make...

In Viewpoints 1417156940.953

Where did you sign up for the squat challenge Continue Reading

Re: Running My First 10K Race Today

In Health & Fitness 1417099601

Want to hear how ig went when you are back home and rested up a bit.Hope the day is perfect for it Continue Reading

Re: Gifts on QVC you'd never buy for anyone

In Viewpoints 1417040702.423

I have bought most of the items Ya mentioned...guess I am Q brainwashed.I have to wonder what my recipients say after they are out of my hearing range...good grief! Continue Reading

Re: Beautiful Gloss 2.99

In Beauty Banter 1417036932.73

Thanks for the info on the gloss..the price seems really fair and you say the color is beautiful and not sticky...will have to take a look Continue Reading

Re: Will you be boycotting Black Friday?

In Viewpoints 1417036189.643

Preds and I have the same take on the Black Friday shopping...I went once and never again. Continue Reading

Re: Ruining Black Friday

In Viewpoints 1417035774.057

Thanksgiving is a family day at our house..no shopping but for others I guess they enjoy shopping and as long as the stores can find staff willing to work,each to his own.Happy Thanksgiving and I hope everyone gets to spend some time with family and friends Continue Reading

Re: Irritating Cigar Smoke & Neighbors

In Viewpoints 1417031609.957

Smokers are people too..it is an addiction and It is legal.I think they have been limited to the outdoors or their own homes.We tolerate much more pollution in the air and our homes because it benefits us..we all drive cars and I have to say that the smell of exhaust makes me feel sick.we burn fireplaces and smoke up the environment to save money on heating costs never really wondering if that bothers our neighbors .I think we have a lot of tolerence but for some reason smokers don't get any. Continue Reading

Re: Nurse who had Ebola asks bridal shop for refunds

In Viewpoints 1416971697.933

I feel sorry for the shop owner because I am sure her business has suffered.I hope that Amber Has a beautiful wedding and is happy ever after but she should forget about the deposit.I am sure that she has received many blessings since she has been through so much and this could be a nice act of kindness to the shop owner. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 249
1 2 3 4 ...249Next