Give Gorgeous
140 Members and 12577 Guests Online

dex's Activity

Re: It's snowing!!

In Viewpoints 1414779929.8

Love that first snow...stay home and enjoy if you can Continue Reading

Re: CDC quietly released ebola update on their website

In Viewpoints 1414778374.783

I wish that I could be one of the people who think there is nothing to worry about....but I hope everyone will proceed with caution till this virus gets a vaccine or a least a drug to lesson the syptoms. Continue Reading

Re: How To Overwhelm A System And Increasing Chances Of Mistakes

In Viewpoints 1414769955.883

When I was out shopping for groceries I saw people coughing and sneezing and one or two that looked quite ill...please stay home when you are sick. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1414769008.143

I work out in a gym...I have no idea where people have travelled ...if I had syptoms that were similar to ebola I would want to be tested because early intervention seems to have the best outcome...also would not want tp put others at risk if I was infected. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1414768784.783

I agree with Ford...we dont know in what direction this will go or how it will end so precautions are important. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1414727168.98

I always believed that any body fluid from an infected person could pass the virus....not just vomit,sweat ,blood,etc. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1414710882.09

The percentage of people infected with the flu and die is not even close to the percentage of those infected with ebola.we don't need a flu season and an ebola season to worry about every year as you have already stated so many die from the flu as it is. Continue Reading

Re: Two Ladies After Their Pilates Class!

In Health & Fitness 1414696472.173

I met a lady at the gym who goes on the treadmill for45min and the rower for 15min followed by 15min of hand weights daily.I was talking to her about my routine when she told me that she is 88 years old and that she would love to spend more time talking but she had a bridge game in half an hour.She also told me that she is far too busy for TV....she is my role model Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1414695578.657

There are so many people from the infected regions coming to the US daily that you never know if you have had contact with someone that is going to become ill. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1414694863.147

But what if somehow you had been in contact with an ebola contaminated surface but were unaware...then you start with the symptoms and assume it is the flu and later when you are so sick that you must be taken to the hospital you cpuld potentially infect many people and workers Before you get a diagnosis. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 240
1 2 3 4 ...240Next