Fashion Special Offers
126 Members and 6529 Guests Online

dex's Activity

Re: has anyone tried to make their own kind bars?

In Recipe Swap 1406690514.917

I have a recipe book for all of the bars on the market and I have made quite a few.they are good but take time Continue Reading

Re: veggie burgers

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1406603430.07

I cook them in the toaster from frozen Continue Reading

Re: Super Saturday

In WEN 1406385625.08

I didn't see anything new or exciting in the preview...in the past I got some very interesting items that the Q doesn't carry in their regular inventory. Continue Reading

Re: Theresa's Toy Shop is Back!!! Christmas in July edition is here!

In Hosts & Personalities, Holiday Advice, Mom to Mom Blogs 1406381426.35

Theresa last year I bought the snowballs you recommended and we had soooo much fun with them.thanks for your great advice.This year I might get the grumpy cat or maybe I will wait and see what else you recommend. Continue Reading

Re: Face peeling!

In Beauty Banter 1406324202.22

I use my salux cloth and gently massage it away...then apply argon oil Continue Reading

Re: My fur baby has passed over the bridge and I am heartbroken

In Viewpoints 1405115176.893

My heart breaks for you biker babe.I almost didn't open your post as I knew it would be a sad reminder for me.It is a very tough time in your life and I hope that you will feel happiness once again as time passes.It has been a year but I still miss my little doggie.She gave me 18 wonderful and special years of memories. Continue Reading

Re: Geese have been visiting again

In Viewpoints 1404497264.053

Geese are cute but buckets of poo each morning is wearing out their welcome...we don't want to hurt them but we want them to find a new restroom Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1404494354.607

The geese come in from a large lake that borders our property.We have this problem almost year round and we can't leave a dog out at night because we also have bears and cougars. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1404487679.9

Very funny but I am serious about the mess...we have small children playing on the grass so it is a yucky mess that must be cleaned.My husband got a full bucket this morning. They must poop continually. Continue Reading

Geese have been visiting again

Last Reply by sylviahomeatlast 1404510780.46 | Started by dex in Viewpoints

We have poop everywhere and we are sick of it.We have tried everything to get rid of them...anyone have something that worked for them.Right now we have pink flamingos all over the property and that worked for a couple of days but they were back again lady night and now we have a huge mess to clean again. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 232
1 2 3 4 ...232Next