37 Members and 17912 Guests Online

dex's Activity

Re: far more important things......

In Coffee Talk 1429999615.097

Okay sorry..all is good then. Continue Reading

Re: What food are you currently addicted to, if any?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1429998966.18

I crave chocolate and nuts,wine,cheese,coffee....and the list goes on. Continue Reading

In Coffee Talk 1429998749.157

I can honestly say that I have never felt picked on by anyone on these boards.I know that everyone doesn't always agree with me or support my ideas but they don't have to.I have had so many kind words and assistance when needed and that I really appreciate.Thanks to everyone that posts their opinions and ideas even if I don't always like what you say because it is interesting to see different views. Continue Reading

In Coffee Talk 1429998748.767

I can honestly say that I have never felt picked on by anyone on these boards.I know that everyone doesn't always agree with me or support my ideas but they don't have to.I have had so many kind words and assistance when needed and that I really appreciate.Thanks to everyone that posts their opinions and ideas even if I don't always like what you say because it is interesting to see different views. Continue Reading

Re: ITKWD - Did you catch this video? I got such a laugh.

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1429932918.807

Wow that David clip wax funny and then I watched the bloopers and I realized I miss Lisa's humor too. Continue Reading

Re: O/T maybe: What would your perfect day look like?

In For the Home Talk 1429926132.103

My perfect day would be looking after grandchildren,just hanging out doing what we feel like. Continue Reading

Re: Why has Sandra been moved to QVC Plus?

In Q Did What? 1429913547.783

Sandra was not my first choice to watch but I like her more than others that are on often.I just like a calm presentation style. Continue Reading

Re: QVC Stop Your Vendors From Spamming the Boards

In Q Did What? 1429912873.633

I don't know why an item carried on Q can't be talked about by the vender...it will be there for us to see and order anyway. Continue Reading

Re: I heard QVC was carrying a new product Hip Appeal for walkers, runners, travelers?

In Health & Fitness 1429906202.63

Never heard of it...is it a medical devise? Does this item ride up as you walk Continue Reading

Toe polish color

Started by dex in Beauty Banter 1429904355.87

I see the models wearing a pinkish nude color and love it...anyone know what color that is because I look at polish bottles all the time and they never translate well from in the bottle to my toenails. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 298
1 2 3 4 ...298Next