Re: DAYS SPOILERS, week of 09/01/2014

In TV Talk 1409577398.227

Oh...SOD says Stefano makes an appearance on Thursday. Continue Reading

DAYS SPOILERS, week of 09/01/2014

Last Reply by gardensla 1409670770.533 | Started by MamaWick in TV Talk

Grrrr...no Days Monday... Continue Reading

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - August 25th - August 31st

In TV Talk 1409441627.733

And when Eve was singing it, at the end she and JJ both sang "Missouree" Yeah, I have heard both Shenandoah and Shenandoe. As far as the music and notes go, it flows better with Shenandoe, but sounds weird to my ear... Here in Wisconsin (where I have lived for the past 9 years), they have a special way of pronouncing words. The city of Two Rivers is pronounced Trivers. The city of Manitowoc is pronounced Manitwoc. They love to drop syllables. ...and do you know what a water fountain is called? ...a bubbler (never heard that before I moved here). But I digress...back to Days which, as... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1409417352.71

Jud...I always correct people when they say Missourah. It is only acceptable for the University of Missouri Tigers....Mizzo RAH! I say to people...is there an "A" in Missouri? Do you say Mississippa River, Cincinnata? Usually they understand. What bugs me the most is I am a childhood friend of Missouri's governor, Jay Nixon and even he can't say it correctly. Grrrr. I agree, Billy Graham was indeed a fine looking man. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1409360755.103

Jud...no offense taken. The writers must love Missouri. They are using Poplar Bluff as the hometown of Jordan and Ben, and they used St Louis for the medical conference where Kristen kidnapped Dr Dan. Continue Reading

Re: Under the Dome

In TV Talk 1409345685.993

Since it started the second season in June, I am thinking it is a summer series and this season will be ending soon. Motive is the same way and just ended this past week. Royal Pains ends next week. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1409345559.877

Hey now...the other day, Kristen kept sweeping her hair back. And having been there, I can tell you Poplar Bluff is a nice town. I think Kassie must be doing her job well since so many people "hate" her. JMO my friends, JMO. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1409073278.977

I think we should turn Days into our own private "Rocky Horror Picture Show." When Kristen said "call me crazy," I said "YOU'RE CRAZY." Will said to stop treating him like a child and I said "when you stop dressing like a child." Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1409016935.49

Will looks like he had garanimals on. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 189
1 2 3 4 ...189Next