143 Members and 20099 Guests Online

insomniac's Activity

Re: Punish everyone because a few people weren't adult enough to ignore the spam

In Q Did What? 1432295037.053

On 5/22/2015 debc said: On 5/22/2015 jackthebear said: On 5/21/2015 Tinkrbl44 said: NOTE TO ALL THE INDIGNANT: If you come across something you find objectionable ..... JUST CLICK IGNORE ON THE POSTERS NAME ....... AND IT ALL DISAPPEARS !!! IGNORE ..... IGNORE ..... IGNORE ... !!! Sheesh. Of course but the last time it was obnoxious personally I didn't care so much about the content but the quantity was pages and pages so we couldn't read anything easily. So annoying. It was a lot more filthy than I've seen on these boards ever. Didn't really need to open it, as it was all in the title.... Continue Reading

Re: Punish everyone because a few people weren't adult enough to ignore the spam

In Q Did What? 1432258624.74

I tried to ignore it, but the only successful way of doing that was to get off the forums altogether. If you didn't see it, you don't know how extensive it was. Continue Reading

Re: Susan Graver TSV 5-21

In Fashion Talk 1432239308.843

On 5/21/2015 Ford1224 said: As usual, she stole the idea from another vendor and just made some changes to it. Skorts were around when I was a child in the 50s. Continue Reading

Re: Maggie Gyllenhaal: Told She Was Too Old to Play 55-Year-Old Man's Love Interest

In Viewpoints 1432239168.607

I don't think she's too old, but she is very, very boring. Continue Reading

Re: Plan accordingly....forums to be shut down 1am-7am et to deal with the inappropriate posts/posters

In Viewpoints 1432220182.827

On 5/21/2015 mstyrion 1 said: On 5/21/2015 insomniac said: For those who never saw the posts, you were lucky. Repulsive. As for the number of people on the west coast who have complained on this thread, how selfish of you!! selfish? I take it you are not in a western time zone and your accusation does nothing to further civil discussion on this topic. I see nothing wrong with commenting on a very valid concern for those of us who are not in the eastern time zone. Let's look at the big picture: this situation needs to be resolved. If it's going to inconvenience people on the west coast for... Continue Reading

Re: Plan accordingly....forums to be shut down 1am-7am et to deal with the inappropriate posts/posters

In Viewpoints 1432216503.893

For those who never saw the posts, you were lucky. Repulsive. As for the number of people on the west coast who have complained on this thread, how selfish of you!! Continue Reading

Re: What do they do with all this food?

In Q Did What? 1432173215.637

On 5/20/2015 KYToby said: Some of the food is eaten, but most is thrown out because it sits for hours at room temperature and under hot studio lights. It is not safe to eat. The cost of the food is written off by QVC, its various vendors, and Wegmans as a business expense. This is a well-written answer. Continue Reading

Re: "New" QVC

In Suggestion Box 1432173165.887

The new shipping guidelines have been well-explained. As for the website, I don't find that that much has been altered. Continue Reading

Re: Is Anyone Participating in the Worldwide Re-Read of To Kill a Mockingbird?

In Book Club 1432173058.7

Over the years, I've probably read this book a couple dozen times (it's my favorite book). However, I am not reading it again for this event. I have zero interest in the new release. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 563
1 2 3 4 ...563Next