TSV(R) Preview
101 Members and 10186 Guests Online

wagirl's Activity

Re: Cancer survivors

In Health & Fitness 1414161104.91

Hi cocoa--Been keeping up with you altho I haven't posted for awhile. The comments from everyone about the "new normal" made me smile as that is what I'm going thru now....trying to accept my "new normal". It's really hard ---you remember the old days and then realize that they are in the past and to move forward and adjust to today. My cancer"adventure" has been pretty non-ugly compared to the stories I've heard from others here. You girls and guys have gone thru tons more BS than I ever did---I guess I consider myself lucky--weird, huh!? Dennis is a lucky guy to be able to count on you for ... Continue Reading

Re: Walking Dead-episode 2

In TV Talk 1414160144.5

On 10/23/2014 Caravaggio said: Your missing the point. The show isn't about the zombies it is about the living who are the real walking dead. It is about their attempts to survive and try to keep their humanity. I read the comics way before it became a series. I think give it another chance but you should really watch the whole series to get the back story. I miss it when it is off. cara--so how does this series compare to the novels? I know there is some liberties taken from novel to tv but for the most part, how are they doing? Are the characters close to the originals? Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1414160016.93

On 10/23/2014 annabellethecat said: You are right. I haven't watched the entire series. I've seen parts here and there. I think people who like it are very (the only word I can think of is 'protective') of it. As I said, several people I know, who know me very well, have said, "Annabelle, I know you, I know what you like and you'll love this show". Well, they don't really know me because I've seen enough to know I don't care for it. As I said, though, many people could not stand to sit through a show like Banshee and I love that show. It's very violent. It's just something that (in my little ... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1414159583.9

On 10/23/2014 straykatz said: On 10/23/2014 wagirl said: I don't think he was bitten otherwise he would have turned right away--don't you think? At least that's how it has been before. In the beginning there was a period of time before a bitten person turned, remember Andrea's sis? Then when Shane died he turned right away before Carl shot him. And the people in the prison turned fast from being sick. True...but the turned after death...Bob is not dead yet. Ahhh--you're right!!!! Continue Reading

Re: latest on my mammogram

In Health & Fitness 1414159467.863

On 10/24/2014 sophiamaria2 said: so happy for you wagirl..huge relief for you I'm sure. we all should be able to get results asap..the waiting is horrible.. I went on Wednesday and freak every time my phone rings. thanks, sophia! Hard to believe it's been 2 years--I remember EVERYTHING in detailAnd yes every woman should get their results ASAP. Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1414159353.173

On 10/24/2014 bonnielu said: I hate medical tests of all kinds. It is the waiting, waiting. I have dense breasts and I now do the 3D version. Results immediately. I have had three scares.. one misplaced lymph node (floating around and went back on its own).. one cyst--- benigh, and just plain garden variety dense breasts that drive everyone crazy including myself. Wondering if weight loss will help UN DENSE THEM. I am down 18 pounds or more.... very proud of myself since I had hit a Set Point for 20 years. I finally figured it out. And it is working. Congrats on your weight loss! No I don't ... Continue Reading

Re: Best NATURAL looking mascara that SEPARATES Lashes?

In Beauty Banter 1414156053.52

Aside from the "bat poop"----??????? I think that the brush is the key to separating lashes. My lashes grew back wimpy and very short, after chemo, and the thing that helps me is a brush with very tiny bristles that get down to the base of your lashes first and then a longer bristle brush to sweep the rest of them. I have a brush from Skinn mascara the is both of those lengths of bristles. Continue Reading

Re: Favorite Mattifying Primer?

In Beauty Banter 1414094819.74

Is the MOM for drying up oily skin or a primer? It makes sense if you use it for a mask but not as a primer. Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1414094612.42

On 10/23/2014 sophiamaria2 said: the whole process can be very nerve racking.. I went yesterday and opted for their new digital mammography w/ 3D imaging.. they said insurance might not pay for it and if not it would be $25.00 for me to pay. they said less call backs are needed w/this as it gives better pictures..and can detect smaller things. I only get the 3D mammos now and I get my results immediately and never have to wait. I go in Feb for a MRI mammo and if that is all clear then it's back to once a year but using the 3D. And $25 is a deal to pay IMHO. It'll be 2 years on Oct 30th that ... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1414094325.09

I don't think he was bitten otherwise he would have turned right away--don't you think? At least that's how it has been before. In the beginning there was a period of time before a bitten person turned, remember Andrea's sis? Then when Shane died he turned right away before Carl shot him. And the people in the prison turned fast from being sick. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 422
1 2 3 4 ...422Next