TSV(R) Preview
38 Members and 7418 Guests Online

traveler's Activity

Re: after chemo did your hair grow back completely?

In Beauty Banter 1414178578.553

Thank you for the responses. It's been 3 years since chemo and the back and sides came back thick and full. But the front and top is thin. So thin I have a large comb over that drives me crazy but stylist didn't seem to understand pixie. She said my hair was too thin. I'm on femara now and read it could be responsible. Good luck and good health to you. Continue Reading

after chemo did your hair grow back completely?

Last Reply by QVCPhobe 1414214497.523 | Started by traveler in Beauty Banter

How long did it take? Were you on another drug like tamoxifen or femara? Continue Reading

Re: Sleigh

In For the Home Talk 1414167202.717

I'd be afraid that just spray painting it silver without antiquing glaze would lose the details of the sides. Continue Reading

Re: Glitter Houses

In For the Home Talk 1414162638.587

I am going to look at local hobby shop in model train section. Continue Reading

Re: Glitter Houses

In For the Home Talk 1414161094.643

I may be on to something. http://christmasnotebook.com/2009/12/13/little-glitter-houses/ Continue Reading

Glitter Houses

Last Reply by devababy 1414168135.84 | Started by traveler in For the Home Talk

I found this on pinterest and like to try to it but don't know where to get instructions. pinterest seem to cross pollinate a lot. We have Michaels here but no Hobby Lobby. Any ideas? http://www.pinterest.com/Minniepin9/glitter-houses/ Continue Reading

teal pumpkin and food allergies

Last Reply by Caravaggio 1414102070.34 | Started by traveler in Viewpoints

I just learned about this. http://www.foodallergy.org/teal-pumpkin-project Continue Reading

Re: Kids from poorer neighborhoods keep coming to trick-or-treat in mine. Do I have to give them candy

In Viewpoints 1414091449.717

When I was little we lived on a farm. Hard to trick or treat from a cow. So we went into town to trick or treat. Nowadays, I live in city and give out treats until I run out. Continue Reading

Kids from poorer neighborhoods keep coming to trick-or-treat in mine. Do I have to give them candy

Last Reply by RedTop 1414189610.44 | Started by traveler in Viewpoints

I saw this online and it reminded me of some discussions here. Dear Prudence is an advice column online. "Dear Prudence, I live in one of the wealthiest neighborhoods in the country, but on one of the more “modest” streets—mostly doctors and lawyers and family business owners. (A few blocks away are billionaires, families with famous last names, media moguls, etc.) I have noticed that on Halloween, what seems like 75 percent of the trick-or-treaters are clearly not from this neighborhood. Kids arrive in overflowing cars from less fortunate areas. I feel this is inappropriat... Continue Reading

Re: Another downside of snowbirding...

In For the Home Talk 1414074026.26

Sorry but whenever I see this op's name I remember the golf cart story. LOL Continue Reading

Page 1 of 681
1 2 3 4 ...681Next