Just-Reduced Clearance
85 Members and 17625 Guests Online

traveler's Activity

Re: Carole Hochman TSV

In Fashion Talk 1413849061.753

How nice for you. I'm not a member. Continue Reading

Re: Do you like your Jim Shore pieces?

In For the Home Talk 1413827659.563

I no longer how much storage space for seasonal décor. I regret some items I bought. Wish I could sell the sleigh with eggs. Think it was a tsv. Already sold some angels. Too big. Continue Reading

Re: Swiss Steak--Blast from the Past 1960s?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1413821614.73

This is my go to recipe but Pillsbury has a dozen of variations. <h1 class="recipePartTitleText"Salsa Swiss Steak</h1> Come home to this Swiss beef steak that’s slow-cooked with vegetables, canned mushroom soup and Old El Paso® Thick 'n Chunky salsa – a wonderful dinner! prep time20 min total time10 hr 20 min ingredients8 servings5 <h2>Ingredients</h2> 2 teaspoons oil 1 1/2 lb. boneless beef top round steak, trimmed of fat, cut into 5 pieces 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon pepper 1 medium onion, halved lengthwise, sliced 1/2 mediu... Continue Reading

Re: Swiss Steak--Blast from the Past 1960s?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1413813365.113

I cut the steak into serving sizes and sub picante sauce for tomatoes. Best of all, I make it in crockpot. Continue Reading

Re: An Interesting Way to Travel

In Viewpoints 1413581413.733

and yet, th fake ebola post was deleted. Continue Reading

Re: For those that celebrate giving gifts at Holiday time..........what would you like to have?

In Viewpoints 1413578022.5

consumables-food or flowers. Or services such as cleaning or cooking. Don't need more stuff. Continue Reading

Re: Do you ever "guess" anyone's REAL age when asked?

In Viewpoints 1413577855.663

Much like Angela Lansbury I have always looked older. Could pass for 30 when I was 16. Who are these women who want you to guess their age? Continue Reading

Re: Torani syrup

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1413560899.74

TY. I went to he Torani site and this is their answer. "Torani’s fruit flavored syrups contain similar acids as those found in real fruit, which can cause milk to curdle. While this may not look great, it is a natural occurrence and does not affect the flavor. A popular technique in coffeehouses is to add Torani Syrup to the coffee first, and then pour the milk. The coffee dilutes the acidity of the syrup so the milk can remain creamy good. Don’t have time for a chemistry lesson? Then try one of Torani’s Dairy Friendly Fruit flavors like Orange, Red Raspberry, Sugar Free Re... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 679
1 2 3 4 ...679Next