Fall Fashion Clearance
60 Members and 14781 Guests Online

traveler's Activity

Re: Yankee Candle

In For the Home Talk 1408716849.633

Is the Scenterpiece the same as the Easy Meltcup System on their site? Continue Reading

Re: Can somebody give me some insight, please? Re:Marie Antoinette

In Viewpoints 1408714994.553

Not an answer to your question but did you know Marie Antoinette's daughter survived, married? Marie Thérèse of France Continue Reading

Re: Christmas in a lantern

In For the Home Talk 1408713449.123

Thank you. It wasn't the lantern I was looking for but it is the thread. I thought there was one that had clear ornaments with peppermints in it. I saw clear ornaments at Michaels. I like the micro lights, though. Continue Reading

Christmas in a lantern

Last Reply by traveler 1408713449.193 | Started by traveler in For the Home Talk

Someone had photos of Christmas décor, I think in lantern. now I can't remember title of thread. Help Continue Reading

Re: Doc who had EBOLA to be released today

In Viewpoints 1408665847.553

Here it is. There was a lot of controversy at the time. couldn't post link. it was Feb. 2009 Continue Reading

Re: Doc who had EBOLA to be released today

In Viewpoints 1408665443.857

I remember a few years when SP was governor. A native village was suffering and needed fuel and food. They appealed to the state. The governor brought Franklin there to preach. I think they received help from other people's donations. Continue Reading

Re: Yankee Candle

In For the Home Talk 1408632534.683

No Yankee Candle stores here or BBW in Alaska. I know YCs are at Target, Fred Meyers, Bed,Bath and Beyond. Maybe Walmart but the selection is hit or miss. I like the Brillant Leaves glass but haven't seen it in stores. Same for the new Easy Meltcup System on their site. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone buying spring bulbs yet?

In In the Garden 1408629207.383

Wish I could find some. Seems like I'm always just missing them. Continue Reading

Re: Military families, and those who know them, please comment

In Viewpoints 1408464070.407

yes, we received housing and food allowances but they ere not enough to offset rent, utilities, etc for a family of 4. BTW, amusing anecdote. When stationed in Bitburg, W. Germany 1984-87we had a ration card in the commissary for meat, cheese, coffee. It was strongly encouraged to leave them as donations for E-4 and below. There was a cooler in front of commissary. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 666
1 2 3 4 ...666Next