Big Bonanza Silver Sale(R)
148 Members and 16080 Guests Online

traveler's Activity

Re: Keep Calm and Chill Out......... :)

In Viewpoints 1424892448.487

This year it is so warm. furrondy.net is canceling events and the Iditarod moved to Fairbanks due to lack of snow. But no palm trees. Continue Reading

Re: Keep Calm and Chill Out......... :)

In Viewpoints 1424892008.007

Well, marijuana is legal in Alaska now Continue Reading

Re: When your father is the BTK serial killer, forgiveness is not tidy

In Viewpoints 1424885752.14

I always felt sorrow for the mother of the victim of Nathaniel Bar-Jonah. Last I heard she was still hoping her child would return. I had never heard of the crimes until we were passing through Montana and trial was front page news. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1424878829.187

From the excerpts of his letter Dennis Rader still sounds egocentric. Continue Reading

Re: Pretty pink pitcher

In For the Home Talk 1424878667.6

Didn't US Presidents used to give Steuben glass Bowls as official gifts to world leader visitors? I was so sorry it closed. Seems like there was another company that started with P. I am glad Mosser is saving some the history. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1424876778.67

When I was in high school 1967ish we had a murderer in town that stalked and killed co-eds. I think in the end there were 6 victims. When I left I was surprised no one had heard of John Norman Collins. Sorry but the BTK talk just brought it up. My mother would use JNC as a reason to be home early. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 714
1 2 3 4 ...714Next