Back-in-Stock Fashions
71 Members and 12382 Guests Online

glmama's Activity

Re: The Lamo TSV

In Fashion Talk 1414774897.87

On 10/31/2014 KittyLouWhoToo said: I'm just not sure I can bring myself to wear a boot that says LAMO in giant letters on the back. But I want a pair of boots like these. Is that petty of me? I think this ever time I see or hear of this boot brand. Must be the worst name for a product ever! Continue Reading

Re: I accidentally left my Kerry Gold butter that I just bought from the store out for 24 hours. Is it ok?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1414774801.09

On 10/31/2014 Poodlepet said: If you have never tried Kerry Gold, give it a try;-) is particularly delicious in shortbread cookies: it has a richness and flavor that domestic butter does not seem to have. Of course, the Angels sing when you spread it on a wonderful piece of toast... Poodlepet I love your post, poodle. And I love the decadence of the Kerrygold butter.:) Continue Reading

Re: Joe Campanelli Sponges: Anything like these in B&M Stores?

In For the Home Talk 1414774059.267

On 10/31/2014 ValuSkr said: Do you mean Scrub Daddy? Even at today's Featured Price, they're less expensive at Bed Bath & Beyond (including S&H and using your 20% off coupon at BB&B). Thanks, Valu.:) I like the Scrub Daddies, too. But the sponges I'm referring to are different. I agree that you can get the Scrub Daddy elsewhere for jess. Continue Reading

Re: Joe Campanelli Sponges: Anything like these in B&M Stores?

In For the Home Talk 1414773897.177

On 10/31/2014 DeePa said: I love his sponges. I just ordered the clearance ones because my supply was dwindling. Usually when an item goes on clearance that indicates that it is not returning. I looked at Kmart and BBB and have not found anything like these. Hi & Thanks, deepa.:) I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves these. It bums me out to think they wouldn't be back.:( Continue Reading

Re: Now I'm confused -- Oils v. Moisturizers

In Beauty Banter 1414760554.13

I use both. But I just love the way Argan oil, in particular, makes me skin feel. Sometimes just a drop seems to quench my dry skin. I don't know all the scientific data behind how and why it works (thanks here to those that do!), but gosh darn it, I just like it. I've also been using Dr. D's Dream Cream for about 4 months now & switch up between this & the Argan. Continue Reading

Re: What Are You Reading --- October 2014

In Book Club 1414757173.697

Oh, sorry, book's author is Ronald Balson. Continue Reading

Re: What Are You Reading --- October 2014

In Book Club 1414757125.133

Hi-Haven't posted on this thread for some time, but I do love seeing what everyone's reading! I'm currently reading Once We Were Brothers. About 1/2 way through. I'm not enjoying it, and finding it a bit tedious and not well-written--despite all of the book's glowing reviews. Continue Reading

Re: I accidentally left my Kerry Gold butter that I just bought from the store out for 24 hours. Is it ok?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1414756780.423

I leave butter out all the time for baking. Often overnight. It's never a problem. Continue Reading

Re: Q: What "unhealthy food" was hardest to give up? Bonus: How did you do it?

In Health & Fitness 1414703107.767

Giving things up completely never works for me. However, I do have a few "gateway" foods. Ice cream is one of them. If I have ice cream these days I have it out, and I try hard not to let it pass through my front door.:-/ Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1341
1 2 3 4 ...1341Next