Creede Silver Sale
11 Members and 10190 Guests Online

glmama's Activity

Re: O/T Scruffy look on men

In Beauty Banter 1412102244.4

On 9/30/2014 rudy said: Why call it "scruff" or "scruffy look?" That phrasing automatically holds a negative or derogatory connotation. Why not call it the "hot look?" Because it most certainly is just that, imo. Love your point of view on this, rudy! Continue Reading

Re: O/T Scruffy look on men

In Beauty Banter 1412102088.22

I love a scruffy man! Continue Reading

Re: Ulta Stores --- Are they good to deal with?

In Beauty Banter 1412093707.647

Oh, and I agree with suzeecat above--It is not a place where you should expect loads of help. IME, the help is there if you ask for it, but it is really a self-serve kinda place. I've had a few great experiences with really knowledgeable staff on particular lines or products. But usually I go in knowing what I want or need. Continue Reading

Re: Ulta Stores --- Are they good to deal with?

In Beauty Banter 1412093404.117

I think if you had asked this question a few years back, I would have said that I didn't love Ulta and that their CS was lacking, to say the least. However, I've seen a real improvement in their CS and just general friendliness of the store's SAs. I haven't returned much, perhaps two items over the past 2 years, but each time it was easy. I like getting their coupons. Gets me in the door. For me, they are much more accessible then, say, Sephora. There's one not far from my house and it's not in a mall like Sephora. So I would now give Ulta a thumbs-up! Continue Reading

Re: My recent raves -- please share yours!

In Beauty Banter 1412092950.9

On 9/29/2014 kcladyz said: On 9/29/2014 glmama said: Thanks for posting your reviews. The MAC concealer sounds great. And I still haven't found my HG in this category so I'm always looking (I have about 3-4 of them at home that I go between.) I do like BBUE, though, I think a stick concealer is just so darn convenient. Do you all want to hear a shocker??? I have NOT been purchasing many MU and Beauty products lately. Trying to really be mindful of the budget. Crazy idea, I know. I have slowed my online ordering as well. I think i had only 3 qvc orders since march KC-We're saving some money... Continue Reading

Re: Suggestions Needed

In Health & Fitness 1412092708.167

Hi Honny-- I don't have any real suggestions, I'm just posting to tell you to feel better soon! Continue Reading

Re: I wonder who uses Wen

In WEN 1412028990.467

I think this, too, when I watch certain ads or see actresses on TV. I love many of Chaz's products--just not the CC. Weird, I know. But lots of his other stuff works great for me. Continue Reading

Re: My recent raves -- please share yours!

In Beauty Banter 1412028792.587

Thanks for posting your reviews. The MAC concealer sounds great. And I still haven't found my HG in this category so I'm always looking (I have about 3-4 of them at home that I go between.) I do like BBUE, though, I think a stick concealer is just so darn convenient. Do you all want to hear a shocker??? I have NOT been purchasing many MU and Beauty products lately. Trying to really be mindful of the budget. Crazy idea, I know. Continue Reading

Re: Need a recommendation for shower gel

In Beauty Banter 1412028624.547

Hi, What about trying Dr. Bronner's soaps and shower gels? They sell them at Whole Foods and many health food stores. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1318
1 2 3 4 ...1318Next