35 Members and 18761 Guests Online

glmama's Activity

Re: What things have you repurposed to use around your home?

In For the Home Talk 1432860324.387

I can't think of many off the top of my head at the moment, but I do use empty wipes containers (the cylindrical ones) for empty plastic grocery bags. I can then pull them out as needed. Really just wanted to thank you all for this thread. I LOVE stuff like this. Even though I can't seem to come up with many of my OWN ideas (), I do use many that I come across. Continue Reading

Re: Where/What is 'home' to you?

In For the Home Talk 1432859984.9

I have to say that I am in the first part of your group--I feel "at home" where ever my children and husband are. I feel very fortunate to feel this way. Continue Reading

Re: Yesterday I sat on a snake...what fun did you have?

In In the Garden 1432859823.447

Snicks, I have to say I love the title of your thread. Made me smile! Glad to read and find out that you just a little scared and not passed out in your garden! Continue Reading

Re: What's your favorite (healthy, non/low toxic) moisturizing sunscreen for the face to wear under makeup?

In Beauty Banter 1432859734.853

My fave USED to be the Josie Maran SPF 40. Tried to love the newer, SPF 47 version, but I didn't. It was just different and not to my liking. I've been meaning to write a review of the new TarteGuard SPF. I really like it! Lightweight, sinks right in, and thus far, no negative reactions whatsoever on my finicky skin. Another one I like is SkinCeuticals Sheer Fusion SPF 50 (or the tinted version). Continue Reading

Re: vitamix dry blade container and cookbook. k43107 $50

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1432859536.3

On 5/27/2015 baileysue said: The dry container is for DRY grinding---like flour, almond flour, grains, etc. It isn't for nut butters. You do that in the regular container. Thanks, baileysue. This, of course, makes sense now! I've made almond butter in my machine on a few occasions and I always thought that there must be a better container or way to make it. Mine was hard to get out of the blades, etc. So my first thought was dry container. Now, I know better! Thanks. Continue Reading

Re: Your Dog Riding in the Car

In Pet Lovers 1432771334.833

Front passenger, usually. But he is rarely in the car, except for vet and grooming trips. If he was in it more regularly I would put him in his crate. Continue Reading

Re: vitamix dry blade container and cookbook. k43107 $50

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1432771244.9

That sounds like a good deal. I've been curious about the dry container. What do you ladies use yours for? I would imagine that I'd make nut butters. What else? TIA:) Continue Reading

Re: Trader Joe's Potstickers

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1432771175.473

I bought them at my last visit to TJ, shrimp and veggie versions. They are in my freezer, ready to go, but I've yet to try them. Can't wait! Continue Reading

Re: Those massage chairs they have at nail salons

In Beauty Banter 1432771078.097

The place where I get my pedis has wonderful, huge massage chairs that I adore. Continue Reading

Re: What's your current favorite K-Cup?

In Coffee Talk 1432514557.737

Love that this thread is still alive and kicking. :) Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1449
1 2 3 4 ...1449Next