National Garden Month
17 Members and 16705 Guests Online

glmama's Activity

Re: What do you think about Erik Larsen's books??

In Book Club 1427760138.25

I read Devil in the White City (?) a bunch of years ago and I found it to be a bit tedious. However, his new book, about the Lusitania, gets rave reviews on Amazon and elsewhere and I'm thinking about picking it up. :") Continue Reading

Re: Those who cook: Where do you look for recipes?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1427645675.703

Hi-I have pretty big collection of cookbooks and some I return to again and again. I love revisiting a recipe I haven't checked out in a while, or perusing my books for ideas. I also really like checking out Epicurious.com, and FoodNetwork.com. As well as Allrecipes! I think that Allrecipes is great if I have one particular ingredient in the house and I'm stumped for dinner (say, a load of potatoes and not much else). I also love Martha Stewart Magazine (and online), Cooking Light, Clean Eating, Vegetarian Times, Food & Wine, etc., and a few blogs I follow online that have legit recipes.... Continue Reading

Re: Review: ELF Illuminating Eye Cream

In Beauty Banter 1427645418.083

Thanks for posting this review, betteb! Continue Reading

Re: Who is getting the IT TSV??

In Beauty Banter 1427493030.447

On 3/27/2015 jump4joy said: It is a no-go for me. Jamie and the Q refuse to swatch the shades or demonstrate them on models. Also, she needs to extend her shade selection. She doesn't even say whether the offered shades are yellow, pink or neutral based -- which would help so much. With the Q's new shipping charges, it just isn't worth taking a chance. I will stay with Nars and Lancome. Hi Jump-You know, why doesn't she swatch? Or talk about the undertones or specific colors in the CC? Hmmmmmm? Thank you, ladies, for replying.:) I thought this was going to be a bigger hit around here. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1427468004.103

Orange-Were we separated at birth?;) thank you!! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1427467630.81

Orange-Since it seems that we have similar skin types, how do you like the bronzer? I know it's a well-liked product. But my HG product is Bobbi Brown's Antigua bronzer. TIA.:) Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1427467554.337

Vaccinia-thank you.:) Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1427467536.133

On 3/27/2015 orange said: Not sure if this will help but I was lucky enough to have my makeup done by an IT Cos. makeup artist. My skin is fair with pink tones and I had been using the Medium in the regular CC cream. The artist said that I should be in the Light and maybe even Fair. However the Medium was fine on me as well (especially in the warmer months) - my point is that I think the colors are pretty forgiving IMHO! I am a HUGE fan of the CC cream - it is a product that works very well for my dry skin! (BTW I hated the powder foundation too!) The CC is very hydrating and my skin feels pl... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1432
1 2 3 4 ...1432Next