TSV(R) Preview
134 Members and 11791 Guests Online

glmama's Activity

Re: Do you like Greek yogurt and if so what brand

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1406069701.9

Across the board, Greek yogurt has FAR more protein than most "regular" yogurts. So if you're concerned about getting your protein in, either with a meal or after, Greek is great (Fage o% has 13 grams per 5.3 oz container). Continue Reading

Re: Do you like Greek yogurt and if so what brand

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1406069548.62

On 7/22/2014 Blondelle said: The Brown Cow Greek yogurt is delicious. No bite or sourness at all and I've tried most of them. It's very creamy and yummy. It's also non GMO unlike the Chobani which I used to buy before. Love the Black Cherry in the BC. This is delicious, you're right.:) Continue Reading

Re: Any suggestions for a BB, or CC cream with spf ??

In Beauty Banter 1406069374.653

Surprisingly, I love the Philosophy A to Z cream. I say surprisingly b/c I had given up on most Philosophy skin care and/or MU products. This is lightweight, provides light-medium coverage, and doesn't irritate my skin. Love the finish--not drying-which is one of the beefs I gave with lots of other creams of this type. Continue Reading

Re: EASY SCONES

In Recipe Swap 1406064998.13

My favorite, easy scone recipe that never fails is Alton Brown's. Search for it @ Food Network.com. Continue Reading

Re: OT Laundry pods

In Beauty Banter 1406064934.99

Hi-I've had this happen, too. But generally I think it's been my own error. Sometimes my hands are damp from removing wash or whatever and grabbing them with sticky paws makes them stick together later. Continue Reading

Re: Do you like Laura Mercier Lip Glosses?

In Beauty Banter 1406064862.637

Yes. I haven't purchased a new one in a looong time, but if you're referring to the Lip Glaces, I really like them. I went through a Lip Glace phase. Continue Reading

Has anyone here tried the Clarins Glow Drops?

Last Reply by glmama 1406078088.78 | Started by glmama in Beauty Banter

Hi Ladies, I've pretty much given up on any attempt to self-tan---however, I've been reading great reviews of these Clarins Drops. You add a few drops to your face moisturizer and you gradually get a "glow". Many users say that this works well on legs and arms, too. Anyone? I've read the reviews on Nordstrom, MUA, and Sephora. Generally, all good. But I always need to get the straight scoop from my Beauties here. TIA Continue Reading

Re: Can someone please walk me through wrapping a sandwich with wax paper and NO TAPE?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1405991647.613

I use wax for my kids' sandwiches and always have to secure with tape! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1261
1 2 3 4 ...1261Next