Back to School
12 Members and 9176 Guests Online

barb40's Activity

Re: Fitbit Flex...and jewelry?

In Judith Ripka 1405971875.9

I like the idea of bangles...sounds cute! I have tried other "clip-on" devices, but struggled with them coming off my waistband or bra. That's why I really do like wearing the Fitbit on my wrist...it stays put. But I am struggling 'just a little'... I must be able to accessorize properly!! LOL!! Continue Reading

Fitbit Flex...and jewelry?

Last Reply by Alexa6352 1406386103.507 | Started by barb40 in Judith Ripka

Hi...wondering if anyone is using a Fitbit Flex (or other device worn on the wrist)... and stacking it with Judith Ripka cuffs or other bling...? I have been wearing mine on my right wrist (didn't care for it on my left wrist, stacked with my watch). I have a very casual lifestyle, and I do stack bead/wrap/leather bracelets with the Fitbit... I know Tory Burch came out with some products for the Fitbit...they look ok, but some are too pricey for me. If I'm going out at night, or really dressing up, I don't wear the Fitbit. looking for your thoughts, suggestions, and ideas...Thanks! Continue Reading

Re: WOW, Sterling Ecclissi Turquoise Watch!!

In Jewelry Talk 1405356302.543

Hi...wondering if anyone else has received this watch, and can please give reviews? Thanks! It is so pretty, and I am very tempted to purchase! I see it is back in stock, and on 4 easy pays... Continue Reading

Re: Saving Money On Funeral Flowers

In Beauty Banter 1405208020.867

jubilant, very good idea...thanks for posting! Continue Reading

Re: Stopping and starting exercising...

In Beauty Banter 1405207685.4

lolakimono...awesome ideas...thanks for sharing! Continue Reading

Re: Judith Ripka Facebook group

In Judith Ripka 1405190695.443

Thank you, FanOfRipka! I appreciate what you have done to put the Facebook page together! Continue Reading

Re: Judith Ripka Facebook group

In Judith Ripka 1405178910.67

I just requested to join... Continue Reading

Re: Umm.. Go to the new arrivals page, 2 TSV's Today???

In Beauty Banter 1405127390.73

On 7/11/2014 CeeCee said: On 7/11/2014 Mandy Moo said: On 7/11/2014 barb40 said: Still wishing someone would post the item , in case it is still available...thanks! The item number was posted earlier...looks like it was poofed! Right click on the photo in post #2 and then on properties. The item number is in there. This is info that was posted previously in this thread, sitting here since very early this morning. No need for all this angst, RTFT! (Read The Freaking Thread!) I see this daily, the info is already in the thread or in another thread less than 5 threads away, and people are whini... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1405106593.437

Still wishing someone would post the item , in case it is still available...thanks! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1405084378.28

Interesting! Anybody catch the item # for the Josie kit? Couldn't find it ! Thanks! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 213
1 2 3 4 ...213Next