Just-Reduced Clearance
106 Members and 17046 Guests Online

barb40's Activity

Re: Beauty items at Aldi's?

In Beauty Banter 1427720540.473

Thanks for the link! I didn't even think to do a search! Continue Reading

Re: Do you color your own hair?

In Beauty Banter 1427720118.237

What are some good tips for coloring your hair at home? It has been a very long time since I attempted it...always felt it didn't look as good as when I went to the salon. I don't like the extra expense and sitting at the salon either! Also, I have had concerns about using hair color,( are there any that are more "natural"?) but getting tired of the stray grays popping up... Continue Reading

Beauty items at Aldi's?

Last Reply by betteb 1427721048.477 | Started by barb40 in Beauty Banter

There is a new Aldi grocery store in my area...wondering if there are any beauty items there you recommend? Thanks! Continue Reading

Re: Do you get regular Facials?

In Beauty Banter 1427715655.653

I really appreciate all the insight and information! Very good points to take into consideration! I guess like anything else, a bit of trial and error to see what works best! Thanks again, I appreciate you all taking the time to reply! Continue Reading

Re: Crepey Skin???

In Beauty Banter 1427714990.613

I just saw an infomercial for Crepe Erase, a Guthy-Renker product...Jane Seymour was host...it was exfoliator and creme...Dorothy Hamil was also on it. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1427682321.743

Thanks for your reply, Deb! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1427682075.293

Wow! Over 50 people read this post, but no replies? Can't any of you beauties help a girl out, please? Continue Reading

Re: Anyone buying anything from the beauty event?

In Beauty Banter 1427681918.327

Click on the top of the page where it says "Beauty Offers ending", or type beauty event price in the search bar... Continue Reading

Anyone buying anything from the beauty event?

Last Reply by AnnMarie-1 1427683222.427 | Started by barb40 in Beauty Banter

Anyone getting any good deals with the beauty event priced? A little interested in philosophy moisturizer, not sure I will order...what about you? Continue Reading

Do you get regular Facials?

Last Reply by 2cockers1cat 1427721153.577 | Started by barb40 in Beauty Banter

Do you go for regular facials, or seldom, for a treat? I haven't had a facial in years...dissatisfied with my skin right now...don't know if it is because of winter, my age (50), perimenopause...yada,yada,yada...do you get 'basic' or 'special' facials? Do you buy the skin care products offered by the spa/salon afterwards? The salon I am thinking of going to carries Image products...anyone ever used these? Thanks for sharing your experiences, suggestions, and advice! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 222
1 2 3 4 ...222Next