Big Bonanza Silver Sale(R)
127 Members and 12619 Guests Online

barb40's Activity

Re: Anyone sell their Dooneys?

In Dooney & Bourke 1424975957.377

Thanks for all the advice and suggestions! I had forgotten about the Dooney trade in program...just not looking to acquire more or spend more. May stick with consignment for now...easiest for me...thanks again! Continue Reading

Anyone sell their Dooneys?

Last Reply by FASHIONISTA DIVA 1425003590.123 | Started by barb40 in Dooney & Bourke

Feeling the need to simplify and downsize...where is the best place to re-sell Dooneys? I have sold a couple through a local consignment store. I know some may use Ebay, or Facebook groups. I'm not looking to sell them for $5 at a yardsale...lol! Very interested to hear your ideas and suggestions! Thanks! Continue Reading

Re: Shakeology?

In Health & Fitness 1424479738.247

Thanks, Mary Bailey! I appreciate the review! I don't know much about Beachbody coaching...have heard very little... Continue Reading

Shakeology?

Last Reply by luvboyds 1424800785.97 | Started by barb40 in Health & Fitness

Wondering if Shakeology by Beachbody is a good product? I've never tried it. Would love to read your reviews! Thanks! Continue Reading

Re: grr kicking myself for not getting tarte tsv on a.d. :-(

In Beauty Banter 1424449013.303

JeanLouiseFinch...thanks for idea...I will try that! Continue Reading

Re: grr kicking myself for not getting tarte tsv on a.d. :-(

In Beauty Banter 1424435333.237

How often do you need to wash the foundation brush? I just received the kit and will try it today...thanks! Continue Reading

Re: Transition From Full-Time Stay at Home Mom~~to Empty Nester?

In Mom to Mom Forum 1424354736.153

Hello again! Wondering if anyone started a home based business...for instance, I have a friend that does "Bricks for Kids"...or Mary Kay, or Shaklee, or something along those lines? Thanks for any ideas/ info you may have! Continue Reading

Shaklee products?

Last Reply by lolakimono 1424384495.307 | Started by barb40 in Beauty Banter

Hi...wondering if anyone uses or knows anything about Shaklee products? I know next to nothing about Shaklee...but for some reason, I've been seeing this company mentioned...and wondering about it...thanks for any info you may have! (and yes, I googled it!) Continue Reading

Re: Transition From Full-Time Stay at Home Mom~~to Empty Nester?

In Mom to Mom Forum 1423795678.177

Thank you all so much for your thoughtful, honest replies! I love all the ideas and suggestions! I plan to have an open mind, take a little time to decide what to do next...Keep the great ideas coming! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 221
1 2 3 4 ...221Next