Early Access
156 Members and 12151 Guests Online

barb40's Activity

Re: "I bet you were very pretty when you were young."

In Beauty Banter 1410958624.59

I had someone say to me once : "I bet you had a really cute figure when you were smaller". Just remember, that type of statement reflects more on that person, than you... Continue Reading

Re: Is anyone getting the Philosophy Miracle Worker TSV?

In Beauty Banter 1410036440.34

Can anyone tell me about the texture of the Miracle Worker moisturizers? Thanks! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1410034454.57

Thanks for the review, CCBeauty! So, what did you think of the Miracle Worker samples? Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1410026329.157

Thanks for your replies! I guess this does not seem to be a popular TSV! Continue Reading

Is anyone getting the Philosophy Miracle Worker TSV?

Last Reply by barb40 1410036440.38 | Started by barb40 in Beauty Banter

I have never tried the Miracle Worker moisturizers...is anyone getting this TSV? What do you think of the Miracle Worker line? Thanks for your opinions! Continue Reading

Re: Can I vent at yet another bad haircut?

In Beauty Banter 1408999813.817

I have been going lately to a female barber...she gives a great precision cut...very reasonable...she only does a little styling...no color...works well for me! Continue Reading

Re: Opinions please on Gold Clad jewelry?

In Judith Ripka 1407792973.91

motherinlaw...thanks for taking the time to reply! newjerseygirl...very pretty items! Thanks for all the pics and info! I appreciate your response! Continue Reading

Re: Is Ann King no longer making jewelry for QVC?

In Jewelry Talk 1407792310.717

She has a Facebook page called Realm, and a website called Explore Realm... Continue Reading

Re: Opinions please on Gold Clad jewelry?

In Judith Ripka 1407751537.293

Pepper22...thanks for taking the time to reply, I really appreciate it! Great reviews on your items! Nice to hear you are enjoying your clad jewelry! I bet the rose clad is so pretty! Thanks again! Take care! Continue Reading

Opinions please on Gold Clad jewelry?

Last Reply by Me2Me 1408894872.177 | Started by barb40 in Judith Ripka

I have not yet purchased any of Judith's yellow gold clad items...but 2 or 3 clearance items have caught my eye... for those of you that own and wear Judith's gold clad items...do you love them and wear them often? Pleased with the color and quality? Do you think they look like gold, or brassy or fake? I have never seen any of Judith's clad items in person, so thanks for any descriptions/reviews you can give! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 214
1 2 3 4 ...214Next