Holidays at Home
40 Members and 10016 Guests Online

barb40's Activity

Re: Does Zappos still have sales?

In All About Handbags 1411649978.337

Zappos used to have sales...at least in my past experience...that's why I was wondering if their website has changed, apparantly it has... Continue Reading

Re: Does Zappos still have sales?

In All About Handbags 1411638510.953

Thanks for your reply...yes, I know about the 6pm website, thanks... Continue Reading

Re: Please fix the "Track Returns" feature...

In Suggestion Box 1411638441.137

Still not working, very frustrating...the QVC website seems to be less "user friendly" than ever... Please fix this feature!!! Continue Reading

Does Zappos still have sales?

Last Reply by Carmie 1411692183.25 | Started by barb40 in All About Handbags

Hi...I used to buy handbags on sale on occasion on Zappos...Coach, Kate Spade, Dooney, Michael Kors...I no longer see any sale items...do they no longer offer sale prices? Thanks for any info. you may have! Continue Reading

Please fix the "Track Returns" feature...

Last Reply by Katrinka23 1411657891.02 | Started by barb40 in Suggestion Box

When I try to track my returns online under "order status", a page comes up that says "QVC unavailable"...I have noticed this for several days...please correct this problem. I need to be able to see when my account has been credited. Thank You. Continue Reading

Re: "I bet you were very pretty when you were young."

In Beauty Banter 1410958624.59

I had someone say to me once : "I bet you had a really cute figure when you were smaller". Just remember, that type of statement reflects more on that person, than you... Continue Reading

Re: Is anyone getting the Philosophy Miracle Worker TSV?

In Beauty Banter 1410036440.34

Can anyone tell me about the texture of the Miracle Worker moisturizers? Thanks! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1410034454.57

Thanks for the review, CCBeauty! So, what did you think of the Miracle Worker samples? Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1410026329.157

Thanks for your replies! I guess this does not seem to be a popular TSV! Continue Reading

Is anyone getting the Philosophy Miracle Worker TSV?

Last Reply by barb40 1410036440.38 | Started by barb40 in Beauty Banter

I have never tried the Miracle Worker moisturizers...is anyone getting this TSV? What do you think of the Miracle Worker line? Thanks for your opinions! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 215
1 2 3 4 ...215Next