Labor Day Weekend Clearance
19 Members and 8649 Guests Online

CalmInTheHeart's Activity

Re: LABOR DAY WEEKEND CELEBRATION, CLEANSING, CAMERAS, AND SHARKS!

In Q Did What? 1409430382.607

On 8/29/2014 SPURT said: On 8/29/2014 CalmInTheHeart said: On 8/29/2014 Tinkrbl44 said: With my sincerest apologies to QVC, I think that Spurt's rundown of the weekend's shows is much more interesting (and entertaining) than the shows will be !!! Spurt ..... you never disappoint!! I agree!! Hi Calmin Thanks and have a great weekend! Hi Spurt! It's been 4 weeks since my knee replacement. Even being at home all the time hasn't increased my Q-watching. I watched some of the gold day but that's it. Here are a few of my favorite words to describe Q's programming.....dullsville,... Continue Reading

Re: LABOR DAY WEEKEND CELEBRATION, CLEANSING, CAMERAS, AND SHARKS!

In Q Did What? 1409357038.907

On 8/29/2014 Tinkrbl44 said: With my sincerest apologies to QVC, I think that Spurt's rundown of the weekend's shows is much more interesting (and entertaining) than the shows will be !!! Spurt ..... you never disappoint!! I agree!! Continue Reading

Re: Any of you given up on foundation and just use concealer on the problem areas?

In Beauty Banter 1409312586.147

I just turned 60 and haven't worn foundation or other base in many many years. I don't like how it feels on my face. And I have a very oily t-zone so it only aggravates that. I'm much happier with less make-up. I use very little make-up. I do my eyebrows, gently line my eyes and add a little blush. In the winter, I have some rosacea on my cheeks and I put on a little Clinique anti-redness powder. That's it. Continue Reading

Re: PERFECT FITTING SHOES, FASHION, JEWELRY, AND SHAKESPEARE!

In Q Did What? 1409255000.45

On 8/26/2014 SPURT said: Once again....thanks you ladies for your kind comments and glad you enjoy the photos... ATTENTION ---- ALL Q DID WHAT REGULARS!!!!--- If you want a good laugh --- I mean really good---please go to the FASHION Forum and click the Susan Graver Topic and read the thread SUSAN GRAVER STAR TREK COLLECTION!!!! It's downright HYSTERICAL especially to those that like Star Trek....Enjoy! Even Susan got a kick out of it and linked it on her Facebook Page---good to know that Susan has a sense of humor!!! Since its against standards to re-post on forums and was hesitant to post t... Continue Reading

Re: QVC ARE YOU KIDDING MORE HOLIDAY SHOWS THIS COMING WEEK?

In Q Did What? 1409254912.44

On 8/28/2014 taja123 said: On 8/27/2014 stevieb said: On 8/27/2014 taja123 said: Gosh, Tink, thanks. Nobody would have ever thought of that.... Yea, wow, another outside the box thinker! Um, and what if I want to shop, but just not for the same things over and over and over again... I got it, I can shop somewhere else too! And you know, I bet that's just what the Q bosses want! You think? I think the Q programmers have lost their minds. :) I won't watch these holiday shows. They are last year's leftovers, boring, junk....rinse and repeat. It might be better if they had new and excit... Continue Reading

Re: Sorry but it's just too early for all this holiday nonsense....

In Q Did What? 1409173266.45

I hate Christmas in July, August, September, October, and even November. I never watch those shows. And by December, I refuse to watch holiday shows just because I'm already sick of hearing about Christmas. Continue Reading

Re: Any way I can get less junk phone calls?

In Electronics Talk 1409173082.2

I cancelled my land line and rarely receive such calls on my cell. I still signed up on the do not call list even though it exempts political calls. When someone calls, tell them: Put me on your do not call list and never call me again. It won't solve all of this but might cut back on one or two of them. Continue Reading

Re: QVC ARE YOU KIDDING MORE HOLIDAY SHOWS THIS COMING WEEK?

In Q Did What? 1408996573.937

I'm a major Scrooge in July, August, September, October and November. I prefer to enjoy the present (pun intended). Continue Reading

Re: Antonella

In Jewelry Talk 1408996506.477

I love Antonella....I just wish she would offer more real gold jewelry in her shows. Forget the clad, resin, and bronzo. Continue Reading

Re: Dooney fan who is bored with same old styles

In Dooney & Bourke 1408996445.767

On 8/24/2014 stevieb said: I'd like to see more variety too, but am at least glad to see them moving away from those short zippered numbers with fold-over openings! Agree...those fold-over openings are horrible. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 557
1 2 3 4 ...557Next