Spring Fashion Days
40 Members and 16322 Guests Online

CalmInTheHeart's Activity

Re: Horribly rude customer service

In Q Did What? 1425171334.1

On 2/25/2015 KathyPet said: Notice how the OP has not returned to tell us if she contacted QVC as the QVC post here asked her to do and what the resolution was!!! I smelled a rat from the beginning. Continue Reading

Re: Brand new or Bran new?

In Q Did What? 1425171221.093

On 2/28/2015 SUHSE39 said: My only response is Holy Moly, am I glad I don't work in the media field! Have you ever had a job, where, you felt so discouraged, because, it seemed you were nit picked to death? Imagine having, potentially millions of nits, picking! Host: you wanted to see me? Boss: Yes, we have some viewer comments: The letter D. Host: Excuse me? Boss: The letter D, it seems you are pronouncing the word Brand as Bran! Host: Well, to be honest, that seems pretty minor. Boss: Minor? Minor? Do you realize how many thousands of people may have been forced to change the channel? Host:... Continue Reading

Re: Jill Keeps Griping Her Hands in the Silver Rings During the Silver Style Show!

In Jewelry Talk 1425127053.333

So? I say 'grip away' if that is what she wants to do. Continue Reading

Re: disappointed

In Jewelry Talk 1425126997.373

On 2/28/2015 Kachina624 said: They always have a group of "core" items they repeat incessantly and fill in with a bunch of clearance junk they're trying to get rid of. I didn't even bother watching today. I'm thoroughly disgusted with their jewelry. They did a lot more of this than usual on the gold day in January too. Continue Reading

Re: Webmaster, please read this

In Suggestion Box 1425126701.05

On 2/28/2015 taja123 said: On 2/24/2015 CalmInTheHeart said: On 2/23/2015 K9buddy said: I think you are all missing my point. I'm not asking for more censoring by the webmaster, I'm asking him/her to either let us say what we want without deleting posts when some holier than thou poster doesn't like something we say or just get rid of the thread if it's so awful. I'm sick of some of us being deleted for expressing an opinion. You should let the Holier than thou posters know that it's a free forum and as long as we meet the terms of service, anything goes! I'm glad you clarified because I th... Continue Reading

Re: Does Anyone Else Find This on the Posts to be Annoying???

In Suggestion Box 1425126311.493

No, it doesn't bother me at all. That's why I use the scroll button. Yes, if I select quote, I often delete all that doesn't apply but it doesn't bother me if someone else doesn't. You can only control yourself. Why let yourself get upset over something so minor given all that's going on in most peoples' lives and in our crazy world? Continue Reading

Re: Need Answers Re Forum Monitors Deleting Threads

In Q Did What? 1425126170.697

I've never noticed a problem with what webbie deletes or leaves. Besides, this is Q's private website and they can do anything they want with it and they don't have to answer to anyone, even if someone doesn't like it. Besides the posted guidelines by Q seem pretty clear to me. Continue Reading

Re: Webmaster, please read this

In Suggestion Box 1425075748.64

Oh please. The OP sounds like a girl in middle school. It's time the alleged bullies and everyone else grow up and grow a thick skin. Anyone who lets some other anonymous poster upset them just needs to get a life and move on. Yes, this is harsh but it should be. Come on, people. We're all adults. If you don't like what someone posts, put them on ignore and you won't have to see them again. Otherwise, let it go. It's not a big deal, it's anonymous. p.s. It's been 2-3 years since I read a post that I thought was inappropriate on these forums. There used to be one poster who was very nasty bu... Continue Reading

Re: Forehead wrinkles... Does anything REALLY work?

In Beauty Banter 1425075630.567

On 2/27/2015 MYCANCRWARRIORKATE said: The only thing that will help is BOTOX or surgery. Continue Reading

Re: Do you wear sweaters over long sleeve shirts?

In Fashion Talk 1425075589.037

I rarely wear shirts or tees under sweaters. I finished menopause and hot flashes over 11 years ago but my body temp never went back to what it was before. I just do not get cold like I used to. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 652
1 2 3 4 ...652Next