The Joy of Christmas
93 Members and 15606 Guests Online

CalmInTheHeart's Activity

Re: OT/anyone ever use the Saint Anthony prayer to find things?

In Beauty Banter 1408622430.847

Asking a saint for help is no different than asking your friend for help fixing your car, a kid asking a teacher for help with homework, or talking to a friend about a personal problem. Catholics believe in the Communion of Saints...meaning all the souls on earth, in Purgatory, and in Heaven are united in one body, the body of Christ. Catholics ask saints to pray for their needs. But the Bible is full of stories of persistent people asking for help. God will give you an answer. I figure a saint is a whole lot closer to God than I am...they are together in Heaven all the time and I'm not. Why ... Continue Reading

Re: Caroline's Sales Ploy

In Q Did What? 1408576194.88

All of the hosts have said that at times. Let's just hope people are smart enough to know a sales trick. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1408575927.867

On 8/20/2014 terrier3 said: On 8/20/2014 Kind1too said: I skip the middle man and go straight to God! Catholics utilize a LOT of middle men! There is a saint for every situation. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1408575774.997

Tony, Tony, something's lost and must be found. I can't tell you how many times I've asked St. Anthony to help me find something. Continue Reading

Re: Doesn't Saraff offer 10% off on weekends?

In Jewelry Talk 1408360377.52

Sarrafdotcom offers great products and their customer service is outstanding!!!! special10 Continue Reading

Re: Can anyone help with an answer?

In Jewelry Talk 1408193623.833

I was disappointed with this too. One of those really appealed to me but not in yg. I was really wanting a rose gold bracelet yesterday. Continue Reading

Re: This year's Klondike Gold Rush is a SLEEPER!

In Jewelry Talk 1408193565.91

On 8/15/2014 Spunkyspouts said: On 8/15/2014 kivah said: All day long, I've turn on and turned off the show --- ur right, it's a sleeper. I'm glad that I bought my 14kt & 18kt gold jewelry years ago --- and they're still beautiful. I want "real" gold -- not filled with anything. I also prefer 18kt gold. Two weeks ago, I was wearing one of my favorite pairs of round hoops, 18kt gold, 1-1/4" that I bought several years ago from the Q. I realized that one fell off - even though I was in the house most of the day - except for taking my dog for a short walk. I'm still hoping it shows up in my ... Continue Reading

Re: This year's Klondike Gold Rush is a SLEEPER!

In Jewelry Talk 1408193525.597

This is the first gold rush day in over 20 years that I didn't purchase anything. I usually find several and have to narrow it down to 1, maybe 2. That alone tells me this wasn't a good gold rush day. Continue Reading

Recommendation for extra-firm root-lifter?

Last Reply by Jayro 1408153172.963 | Started by CalmInTheHeart in Beauty Banter

What is the strongest root lifter you've found? Does it leave your hair feeling greasy, dry, or something else? I'm looking for one that will not make my hair feel soft. I want a coarse look. Thanks! Continue Reading

Re: So excited....then read the fine print....resin filled

In Jewelry Talk 1408151374.453

This is the first time in 20 years of watching the 2 gold rush days, so 40 days, that i haven't purchased anything. I didn't find what I wanted so will have to go elsewhere. check out sarrafdotcom. Excellent quality and customer service. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 555
1 2 3 4 ...555Next