Designer Fashion Clearance
141 Members and 13740 Guests Online

CalmInTheHeart's Activity

Re: QVC - you're only as good as your ...

In Suggestion Box 1414617928.027

Definitely products and customer service are most important to me. I can listen to almost any host if the products make it worth my time and money. Continue Reading

Re: Lamo 10/31 TSV

In TSV Talk 1414617821.057

I saw the email but didn't care for it. It would be too bulky around the shins/lower leg for me. I'll wait and see if there are other new LAMOs. Continue Reading

Re: OTC Non habbit forming sleep aids?

In Health & Fitness 1414617685.467

If you start melatonin, start with a 1mg dose. It's a sleep regulator, not a sleeping pill. But it can really help. Take it 60-90 minutes before you want to be asleep. You should notice a difference within a couple of weeks. 1mg melatonin sure helped me! I hadn't slept all night in 4-5 years. I could fall asleep but would wake up a couple of hours later and be up for way too long. I've been taking 1mg for about 6 months now and I sleep all night. Fyi, My dr told me that 1mg is the max anyone should take. I don't take any of the melatonin combos...I take plain old melatonin ... Continue Reading

Re: Another keurig bites the dust!

In Coffee Talk 1414580322.537

I've had a Keurig for a little over 3 years and never had a problem. That is as long or longer than other coffee pots I've had in my lifetime. Continue Reading

Re: How QVC ruined my Weekend.

In Q Did What? 1414535842.377

On 10/13/2014 snapdragons said: On 10/12/2014 CalmInTheHeart said: I'm sorry this happened to OP. ------------------- The one thing I don't get is why anyone would order something instead of going to a local store when it is last minute. I would never even begin to think of trusting any online retailer to get something to me in a time crunch. This is true around the holidays too. It makes no sense to me to order something on December 18th and whine if it's not delivered before December 25th. ITA- Maybe they order from QVC because of easy pays or the 30 day return policy (which I think is now... Continue Reading

Re: Lisa's Announcement?

In Q Did What? 1414535718.493

On 10/11/2014 Divine said: I really don't give a flying fig if there's a complete and total host turnover. I really just want to see a return to quality, value, and convenience...aka...some really great/unique products. I don't care who presents them. I agree. Q has clearly lost its way and doesn't resemble, in any way, the once great shopping network. Continue Reading

Re: Free Ship Day?

In Fashion Talk 1414535515.62

I'm not a fan of Q's free shipping. It usually turns out to be an 8-10 day shipping method. Too bad because so many other retailers offer frees shipping and it arrives in 2-4 days. Continue Reading

Re: Pre-recorded programming

In Q News 1414526582.307

On 10/28/2014 YorkieonmyPillow said: Had the Q on last night and this morning. Both were pre-recorded. I wonder if this is the shape of things to come. ShopHQ does that too....and I won't watch it there either. Q can go to pre-recorded shows....it's just one more reason to not watch. Continue Reading

Re: Give me some advice for my knee please...

In Health & Fitness 1414526379.193

Go to an orthopedic surgeon so they can find out if you tore the meniscus or something else. I had a similar situation and my dr couldn't find anything wrong....but the orthopedic surgeon sure did. I had a torn meniscus. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 582
1 2 3 4 ...582Next