Just-Reduced Clearance
141 Members and 11359 Guests Online

CalmInTheHeart's Activity

Re: SUPER SATURDAY, SHOES, SHOES, SHOES, SUDS AND MARGARITAS, PEARLS, AND FASHION!

In Q Did What? 1406421174.62

Was Saturday super? For me, it was. I did not spend even 1 minute watching Q's boring shows today. And I certainly won't tune in for Queen Polyester - aka who likes to wear plastic bags in August. Continue Reading

Re: Reviews by non-purchasers

In Q Did What? 1406372584.227

On 7/20/2014 CalmInTheHeart said: On 7/19/2014 kittymomNC said: I agree that something needs to be changed, but my problem is somewhat different. When the Easy Street TSV shoe came on, there was one review on it. The reviewer said they "purchased them from another source a few months ago" and gave them 5 stars. I should never have given that review any credibility, but I did consider it and bought 3 pairs. They ALL went back at QVC's expense. The 8W that I ordered was sized like a 9-1/2 or 10WW.. they were so long on my foot that they looked like clown shoes on me. How could QVC have allowed ... Continue Reading

Re: ShopHQ & Gold/ Resin Jewelry

In Jewelry Talk 1406323195.333

I posted comment on Shop's fb site and told them it was a huge step down for them. I got a response saying it would be referred to their buyers and planners. I've had several people 'like' my comment too. Post there if you want to let them know it's beneath them. Continue Reading

Re: WAY TOO MUCH CHRISTMAS IN JULY

In Suggestion Box 1406285565.75

Get ready for the July 31st CIJ finale! Then it's off to CIA, CIS, CIO, CIN....and more boring, repetitive product offerings. Continue Reading

Re: How about an "Offensive Poster" button, QVC?

In The Q We Love 1406285353.147

On 7/24/2014 BeckiWV said: On 7/22/2014 smokymtngal said: On 7/22/2014 birkin baby said: Censorship is worse than the things you mention as offensive. Agree. I agree. Continue Reading

Re: Need root lifter that makes hair feel coarse

In Beauty Banter 1406285189.63

My friend let me try her aquage thickening spray. It made my hair soft and flyaway. I'm really looking for something that makes my hair coarse and dry but not a "helmet-head". Continue Reading

Please add mm size of gemstones to descriptions

Last Reply by Clover29 1406589863.2 | Started by CalmInTheHeart in Suggestion Box

Hi all. Would you add the mm measurements of gemstones in your online descriptions? I'd love to know the sizes. Thanks! Continue Reading

Re: Why don't they ever mention where a gemstone falls on the hardness scale???

In Jewelry Talk 1406111825.423

I would like to know the mm size of gems but they never include that either. Continue Reading

Re: Why has 'resin' or Oro Nuovo been removed from titles of jewelry items?

In Jewelry Talk 1406111744.137

On 7/22/2014 Favorite Son said: On 1/24/2014 ennui1 said: On 1/24/2014 CaneCorsoMom said: I know - I was actually interested in the bold knife edge earrings but read in the details that they were resin filled - and it said they were only gold electroplated - whish is cheap costume jewelry IMO - come on - they are just PLATED with gold - they are not really "gold" earrings. Not electroplated, electroform. There's a difference. The Oro Nuovo items are made in Italy. There is another line of gold that is filled with diamond-resin, that is made elsewhere (the vendor comes out and steps on the ea... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 553
1 2 3 4 ...553Next