Labor Day Weekend Clearance
154 Members and 12633 Guests Online

Merrylass's Activity

Re: In the Morning Comes Clarity.........

In Judith Ripka 1409520956.12

Put them on your wish list and then wait -- either the prices will drop or your desire for the items will diminish. This is my new strategy with jewelry pieces -- which I implemented after paying higher prices for several pieces only to have drastic reductions occur just a few months AFTER I had paid the higher prices I also discovered that my desire to own several pieces diminished greatly with time -- so now I only buy what I really want and usually at a much better price! Although we really DO love the blue stones ... Continue Reading

Re: JUDITH RIPKA $963 OTO BRACELET

In Jewelry Talk 1409286767.723

On 8/28/2014 mydora said: I don't believe her "silver" is 100 percent all silver "Sterling" silver is by definition 92.5% silver (usually stamped 925). "Fine" silver is 99.9% silver. Pure silver is too soft (not as soft as pure gold) and so an alloy is used to improve durability. Value, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder -- each person decides whether an item is worth the asking price. Continue Reading

Re: Honora Sept TSV

In Honora 1409015890.91

Honora Culture Pearl Graduated 17" bronze station necklace. Described as: "Twisted hammered oval links with graduating oval cultured freshwater pearl stations. Cultured freshwater pearls measure approximately 5.00m m, 6.0mm, 7.0mm, and 8.0mm. Lobster claw clasp. Choice of cultured freshwater pearl color: white/white bronze, white/yellow bronze, white/rose bronze, gray/white bronze, or chocolate/rose bronze. Measures approximately 17"L x 1/16"W, plus 3"L extender. Box, floral pouch. Imported." TSV price $44.86 5 options: white pearls with rose bronze; gray pearls with white bronze; white pear... Continue Reading

Re: It's the "Dog Days" of Summer--August--How Are You Styling Your Linea Today?

In Linea 1408597891.7

On 8/20/2014 Sheesh said: How does Louis do it? Everything goes with everything! Talk about "curation"! Wearing: A215177 Ivory Chain Print Jacket with sleeves "cuffed" (the Pink version of this jacket would also work over the Coffee Bean Dress as there is brown shading in the gold chain print) A253405, Coffee Bean Mambo Dress Vintage Monet heavy Double Curb Link Necklace Oro Nuovo Gold Hoops (they were a TSV last year) Michael Kors Gold Metallic Leather and Straw Satchel Bruce Makowsky Bronze Wedges I was also looking at wearing A199796, Blue/Green Medallion Status Print jacket with the... Continue Reading

Re: LOUIS -- So Suave and Handsome Tonight!

In Linea 1408510453.577

On 8/19/2014 LDOlvr said: On 8/18/2014 fanb said: Love the elegance and reserve. Remember when dressing well was a sign of respect for yourself and others ? Gone now. Sigh. This is so true. I see gals with really beautiful, seemingly effortless figures and they dress like slobs. I have to work like a dog for mine and I'm not hiding it in baggy, sloppy clothing. Just as easy to put on a well fitting pant and blazer, some tasteful jewelry and for God's sake comb your hair. I'm from Texas and seems like women dress a little more carefully there. They do their hair and wear make-up & fragra... Continue Reading

Re: Smart and Stylish Shawl (A259111) Graces the Funnel Neck Sweater (A259109)

In Linea 1408509182.783

On 8/19/2014 GraceCO said: On 8/19/2014 Merrylass said: Congrats on your new purchases! I'm pleased with most of my items but alas the funnel neck sweater in Ivory does not look good on me so I will be returning it. Hopefully the black funnel neck will not look so unfortunate on me Merrylass, what didn't you like about it? The funnel neck sweater is well made and quite lovely BUT I am very top heavy (G/H cup) and the drape of the neck combined with the ivory colour spotlighted my chest in an unflattering way. I tried the top with different bras and repositioned the drape and did not car... Continue Reading

Re: Smart and Stylish Shawl (A259111) Graces the Funnel Neck Sweater (A259109)

In Linea 1408507412.167

Congrats on your new purchases! I'm pleased with most of my items but alas the funnel neck sweater in Ivory does not look good on me so I will be returning it. Hopefully the black funnel neck will not look so unfortunate on me Continue Reading

Re: What's Coming in August. Part II

In Linea 1408411177.417

JustJazzmom, thanks again for compiling this list -- it helped me place my orders well before the shows -- I really doubt I would have been able to order everything I wanted before things sold out if I had waited! So my thanks for helping out this Linea "newbie"!! Continue Reading

Re: What a fast hour!!!!!!!

In Linea 1408404095.51

I am so happy that I purchased in advance of the show -- I would have been in a frenzy if I was rushing to buy items as they were selling out! Continue Reading

Re: Got my cocktail at hand; Ready to Rock and Roll with Louis at 6:00 PM EST!

In Linea 1408402938.247

On 8/18/2014 GraceCO said: On the leggings--do you think they'll hug the leg tightly? How will you guys wear them? Boots? Leggings are a new thing for me. Scary. These will be my first leggings in years and I'll be wearing them with tunic length tops. I'm working on losing weight and I think these leggings will keep me on target during the fall and winter months. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 147
1 2 3 4 ...147Next