Resort & Cruise Shop
129 Members and 18483 Guests Online

Merrylass's Activity

Re: Now that we have JJM's Complete January List, What's on Your List?

In Linea 1422315966.967

Sigh, my only comfort is that I've at least been able to keep from buying jewelry and watches per my New Year's resolution ... not so good about NOT buying skincare or Linea I have already purchased A87423 (CK elbow length mock neck sweater) -- this was my first Linea purchase in June 2014 (when I purchased black, white, hot pink, perfectly pink, and limoges blue) ... so of course I HAD to purchase the navy and charcoal grey and they should arrive this week. I plan to purchase the navy and the aubergine quilted jackets (A259103), the WK drape front cardigan in lapis (A237402), the charcoal gr... Continue Reading

Re: The 'List' For January Shows (1/30 11AM ET/6 PM ET)

In Linea 1422309734.257

You are a truly generous person -- to share your time and effort to help everyone is simply incredible. Thank you for the effort and for sharing!! Continue Reading

Re: Available: Linea by Louis Dell'Olio Mock Neck Elbow Length Sleeve Sweater

In Linea 1422065171.49

This sweater in multiple colours was my first Linea purchase in June 2014 ... if I had only known then what a Linea buying frenzy this innocent sweater would trigger ... oh, it wouldn't have change a gosh darn thing Thanks for the heads up -- I was waiting for the navy and I also picked up the charcoal grey. Continue Reading

Re: A New Year - A New Sneak Peek - The Quilted Jacket!

In Linea 1420599377.037

On 1/4/2015 Sheesh said: On 1/4/2015 Merrylass said: Oh for crying out loud ... I planned NOT to buy any clothes in 2015 (with the exception of a few pre-planned Linea items) ... apparently I have no back bone because I want both of these jackets. I think they will look great on you---especially the Navy and I know how much you like your "blues"! LOL -- thanks for the encouragement As you noted, I LOVE almost all shades of blue and navy is a core colour in my wardrobe ... however I MUST also get the aubergine because I purchased the aubergine WK skirt and v-neck sweater in December so clea... Continue Reading

Re: A New Year - A New Sneak Peek - The Quilted Jacket!

In Linea 1420414524.453

Oh for crying out loud ... I planned NOT to buy any clothes in 2015 (with the exception of a few pre-planned Linea items) ... apparently I have no back bone because I want both of these jackets. Continue Reading

Re: How does JR gold clad hold up?

In Judith Ripka 1420384870.83

I have had ion plating wear off on a watch bracelet (the company swore it wasn't possible) so I think any clad can wear off in time. I have a few Ripka clad pieces but I deliberately selected earrings and necklaces because I believe that they are less likely to rub against surfaces that would damage the gold clad. I do have 2 clad cuffs and 1 clad ring but they are dressier pieces that I don't plan to wear casually. With proper care, the gold clad should last a long time. Continue Reading

Re: How does JR gold clad hold up?

In Judith Ripka 1420155469.53

My neighbour has a silver and gold clad JR bracelet from the Q and almost all of the clad has worn off BUT it is a bracelet that she has NOT taken off since she received it a few years ago (it was an early clad piece). I have very few JR clad pieces and mine look brand new -- I NEVER wear jewelry when bathing or showering or during any chores. Continue Reading

Re: Fashion RESOLUTIONS for 2015

In Fashion Talk 1420128935.987

LOL, one of my fashion challenges is to come up with a better "work at home" uniform than my current t-shirt and baggy sweatpants (I work primarily from home) - without buying new clothes. I also plan to go into the office once a week so I can wear "real" clothes! Continue Reading

Re: Fashion RESOLUTIONS for 2015

In Fashion Talk 1420128007.033

I have been inspired by your 2014 fashion resolution to follow suit in 2015. Since my main resolution is related to losing weight, shopping my closet makes the most sense. Thanks for providing the inspiration AND the many pictures! Continue Reading

Re: It's December!! How Are You Styling Linea Today?

In Linea 1418773581.343

I went into the office for the Christmas party and I was thrilled to wear the Linea hunter green whisper knit cardigan, turtleneck, and pants with my black lizard leather Bruno Magli pumps. I wore my Judith Ripka 34" strand of Laguna pearls, 36" baroque pearls, and baroque pearl earrings edited to remove HUGE picture!! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 153
1 2 3 4 ...153Next