Fashion & Accessories Clearance
142 Members and 12063 Guests Online

Merrylass's Activity

Re: Oh My...new....

In Judith Ripka 1402191500.08

I love pearls too and these are pretty but I am a little disappointed on the price of the earrings ($526) and necklace ($394.56) which seems a little high for 12mm pearls. The mabe pearl bypass ring is $187.92. Hopefully anyone who buys these items will share their reviews so I can live vicariously through their excitement Continue Reading

Re: Green Goddess Monaco Pictures

In Judith Ripka 1402063292.613

Pamula, I DID order the Green Goddess Monaco -- I figure if I don't keep it, I'll give it to my mother as part of her Christmas present (yes, I am one of "those people" who buys gifts throughout the year). Mom and I wear the same ring size -- Mom loves emeralds and she loved the other green goddess ring I gave her for Mother's Day this year. Continue Reading

Re: Green Goddess Monaco Pictures

In Judith Ripka 1402020189.693

Sigh, I had planned to NOT purchase anything this time around ... until I saw your pictures I'm not sure whether to thank you or not ... but I DO hope you enjoy your new ring in great health. Continue Reading

Re: LET'S DISCUSS: Judith Ripka early June 2014 visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

In Judith Ripka 1402018634.72

On 6/5/2014 Avelon said: I have a question I hope someone can help me with. I have dabbled in aprox 12 Judith pieses and saw that the tennis bracelet is available and wonder about the sizing. I usually order average but on checking the chart it says I should order large.....do you that have it agree. TIA I have the 'ice cube' bracelet in average. Although I have a small wrist, I generally order the average size bracelet because I like some drape for my bracelets. I did NOT size up on the ice cube bracelet and there is still sufficient drape. HTH Continue Reading

Re: Ladies, It Is With Great Sadness That I Share With You...

In Judith Ripka 1397790414.813

I am so sad and sorry to read this. Indy was a gracious, warm-hearted woman who was willing to share her life's experiences and her wonderful humour. In addition to her love of her family, her very dear husband, and her jewelry, Indy also had a passion for her dogs and I was lucky to have many conversations and emails with her about our dogs. She truly was a wonderful person and she will be missed. My prayers for Indy and her loved ones. Continue Reading

Re: Gold Clad

In Judith Ripka 1395715421.07

My neighbour has an early clad piece which she had worn faithfully every day. The clad has worn off in many areas -- she said she never takes off the bracelet (not even when she showers). I hesitated to buy any clad pieces until I realized that I ALWAYS take off my jewelry -- every piece is 'gently' worn so I imagine the longevity of the clad depends on how much wear and tear you expect. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone Getting J292240 The Amethyst and/or Blue Topaz Bracelet?

In Judith Ripka 1395713329.333

Congrats to everyone who purchased (or is receiving) this bracelet in either colour way! Wear it in great health! Continue Reading

Re: ANOTHER REVIEW OF THE CONFETTI CUFF

In Judith Ripka 1395713208.04

Nice review and congrats on the cuff. I imagine it would look stunning against jewel tones too ... a blue outfit matching the blue topaz or a purple outfit matching the amethyst ... wonder how it would look against a soft lemon yellow outfit Enjoy coming up with the perfect outfits to set off the cuff!! Continue Reading

Re: HOLY COW!!!! The Confetti Cuff!

In Judith Ripka 1395712762.037

Wowee, that is a lovely piece. Congrats and enjoy it in great health!! Continue Reading

Re: Brown TSV watch arrived today....not happy at all

In Judith Ripka 1395712674.737

Oh, no! It's sad to look forward to receiving something wonderful and then being disappointed when you open the box -- and it's a pain in the tushy to repackage the item to send it back. Hopefully you'll find something better! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 142
1 2 3 4 ...142Next