TSV(R) Preview
133 Members and 17756 Guests Online

kcubed's Activity

Re: calista hot rollers

In Beauty Banter 1416678504.86

I have the older set with the large rollers, but my base only holds 6 curlers at a time. That is a big pain to deal with. They get very hot, but I love that. That is why the curl is so good and long lasting. I can handle hot for beauty!!!!! I just wish she would make a roller with a 1 1/2 inch diameter, or even a 1 3/4 inch. The 2 inch just seems to big. The 1 1nd 1 1/4 is too small for shoulder length hair if loose curls is desired. I have a set of Conair rollers with a mixture of 1 1/2 and 1 3/4, and it is absolutely perfect. If this set were duplicated in the Calista, I would be ... Continue Reading

Re: TSV vs other Calista sets?

In Beauty Banter 1416678138.553

I would not care about the heat control. Yes, the older ones do get hot, but that is what makes the great curl. I would never use the lower setting anyway. Boy, the price on amazon is good. The clips for the longer ones are not the big clips, however. I have the long ones, but my base only holds 6 at a time. That is such a pain. I can't believe that the amazon ones offer the 12 curler base for that price. Just wish the clips were larger. Continue Reading

Question about Fresh Cream Body Lotion

Last Reply by RedConvertibleGirl 1416246135.117 | Started by kcubed in philosophy

I have two tubes of this. They are not old. The both are yellow. The first one was yellow when I received it. The second was white but has turned yellow. Both smell fine. Do you think they are OK to use? Has anyone else had trouble with this lotion turning yellow? Continue Reading

Re: JAI John Hardy

In Jewelry Talk 1416166733.113

I sure hope the line is not discontinued. I am a huge JAI fan. The quality of the pieces is much higher than any of the other designer lines on QVC. I think this line has not been advertised enough. The shows are too infrequent and are usually on in the middle of the night. There needs to be more shows in prime time slots. Once a customer orders a piece, she will be hooked. QVC just needs to get the word out about how great this line is. Continue Reading

Re: JAI John Hardy chain lunchtime special....check your order price

In Jewelry Talk 1415752063.207

I saw that it was a LTS, while at work. I was in the middle of something, and planned to go back and order it. I got caught up in something and forgot to order for several hours. By the time I ordered, the necklace was on waitlist. I sure hope I get it. It is a beauty. I love JAI!!!! Continue Reading

Re: Does anyone use oysters for any holiday meal?

In Recipe Swap 1415751364.74

On 11/11/2014 ECBG said: On 11/11/2014 tigriss said: We steam them when we clean out the boiler after making cane syrup in the barn. We harvest sugar cane and make syrup every fall just before the first hard freeze. That is often around Thanksgiving. We roast a half a hog and fresh deer sausage plus have soups and stew on the wood burning stove and bake biscuits for the syrup. We also have cakes and sweets to follow. I just shuck them because I don't eat them. I have texture issues with them, but I like mussels and clams, but not oysters. That is absolute amazing!!! Thank you SO much for ble... Continue Reading

Re: Does anyone use oysters for any holiday meal?

In Recipe Swap 1415751188.737

My husband's family always had oyster stew for Christmas breakfast. I make it for him now that his mother is no longer with us. Continue Reading

Re: Jai John Hardy suggestion

In Jewelry Talk 1414122141.627

I agree. I would love to have a small croco head on a chord. I would also love to have a small version of the ring. Jai is not on nearly enough. Continue Reading

Re: Does Anyone Else Think There is Something Wrong with Barry Manilow's Voice on the Q Session?

In Q News 1413656099.88

On 10/18/2014 BOYINTX said: On 10/18/2014 chrystaltree said: He's just old..... His fans won't notice or care. I don't go to "oldie" concerts. Especially if it's an entertainer that I loved. If it's music that I love and still listen to. I prefer to enjoy them when they were at the top. well said. I refuse to look back. I try very hard to stay current. Some just do not retire,and can feed on adoration and the past and in someway it keeps them going. I think that is healthy. Well said? Are you kidding me? We were just having a conversation at work about how young people today have no respe... Continue Reading

Re: Antonella's Jewelry Box Special Show Sunday! 9/14

In Jewelry Talk 1410576372.627

I love her and can't wait till the show. I saw on his facebook page that Scott Grimes will join her. I love JAI. I'm glad she is including this line in her show. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 76
1 2 3 4 ...76Next