Shoes & Handbags Offers
85 Members and 11479 Guests Online

kcubed's Activity

Re: Anyone Who Uses Revlon Colorstay Automatic Eyeliner

In Beauty Banter 1409111528.297

I agree. This has been my favorite for years. I just bought a new one, and boy has it changed. It seems softer to me. And it sure smears! Continue Reading

Re: Juliana Marguiles, dare I say it?

In Beauty Banter 1409111049.027

It is great to be thin, healthy and toned, but as a thin woman gets older, her face really begins to age earlier than a woman who is slightly overweight. I recently saw a lady who I have not seen in 5 years or so. She is in her early 50s. She has always been thin, in shape and had a super toned body. Her body looked great, but I couldn't believe how she had aged in the face. She looked a good 10 years older than her friends who have always been slightly overweight. There comes a time in a woman's life when she must choose to be thin or to look young. Continue Reading

Any Recommendations for a good leave in conditioner?

Last Reply by ryleighbell94 1409192434.02 | Started by kcubed in Beauty Banter

I have shoulder length hair. Between blow drying, using hot rollers, curling irons, and straighteners, my hair is looking so dry. Do any of you use a leave in conditioner that you love? Thanks for any recommendations! Continue Reading

Re: Are and JAI fans excited for today's shows?

In Jewelry Talk 1408722457.827

Pagan, I have the plain croco cuff. I hope to wear the skinny one from yesterday with it. I think the two together will be fabulous. I tried the large ring, but it is too big for me. I agree about not wearing too much together. I liked the new croco earrings, however. They have the same texture, but it is not so matchy matchy with the other pieces. I didn't order it because there was not special pricing, easypay or even a presentation for these. They are on my wish list though. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1408670889.16

I have the plain croco cuff (without the head.) I really love it. I thought the small croco cuff should look good with it. I would love a smaller croco ring than the one in inventory. I like that ring, but it is just too big for me. I hope to see smaller croco rings in the future. I love the new croco earrings and hope for a presentation tonight. Continue Reading

Re: SALLY!!!!

In Fashion Talk 1408645135.03

On 8/21/2014 momcat said: This vendor is "loved by the viewing audience"? Wow. I didn't know that. She was a vendor for Birkenstock for years. If you are a long time QVC shopper, you know of her reputation. If you are new, you probably don't know who she is. I am glad to see her back. She has a cute personality. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1408644263.4

Wow! Not one person is interested in this topic? You all are missing out on some lovely jewelry. I bought the new small croco cuff. I wish I had some JAI sisters with whom to discuss the new items. Continue Reading

Are and JAI fans excited for today's shows?

Last Reply by Justice4all 1409184821.54 | Started by kcubed in Jewelry Talk

I am very excited. I am so glad that I am not working today so that I may see the first show. I have my eye on a couple of items and can't wait to see them presented. This is absolutely my favorite designer line. Everything is so well made and beautiful. Please post what you buy today. Continue Reading

Re: UPS....can't believe what they did!!

In Fashion Talk 1408043032.81

On 8/14/2014 imaclotheshog said: I think we've become spoiled with FedEx and UPS. All of us. Does anyone remember what life was like before UPS and FedEx, when we just had only the post office to mail packages? I just think we have gotten so used to having things delivered so quickly that it's hard to deal with something taking more than a few days. You are so correct. This slow shipping would be absolutely fine if we were getting free or cheap shipping. We are in fact paying UPS or FedEx prices but getting this slow, substandard shipping! Continue Reading

Re: Where Does Sunscreen Go In Your Skincare Routine

In Beauty Banter 1408039166.717

On 8/13/2014 colliegirls said: I don't use sunscreen as part of my every day routine, only when I am at the beach or going to the pool. Then I only put sun screen over my concealer, with my eye make up and lipstick. I only use it when I am going to be out in the sun for 30 minutes or more. Just walking into my work in the morning and out to my car in the evening doesn't warrant using sunscreen on my face on a daily basis. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 74
1 2 3 4 ...74Next