Beauty Offers Ending
161 Members and 22870 Guests Online

kcubed's Activity

Re: Jai croco station chain bracelet

In Jewelry Talk 1427585425.083

I really love mine. It seems to be strong and well made. This is just what I have been looking for to layer with my cuffs and bangles. Mine is a keeper. Continue Reading

Re: Pandora Event

In Jewelry Talk 1426633824.347

What is the March Spring event? Thanks in advance for the info. Continue Reading

Re: Scott Kay Line Premiering on QVC

In Jewelry Talk 1422795524.107

On 1/31/2015 Kachina624 said: On 1/26/2015 Sakuya said: I would think the brand would not want their name attached to an inferior product. Time will tell. I am hoping it will be a line that I like. You would have thought that about the John Hardy line too but they sure "dumbed it down" for QVC. Kachina, you must not own any JAI pieces. If you did, you would not have posted this. I own both original Hardy pieces and JAI pieces. The JAI items are my favorite. Continue Reading

Everyday dishes

Last Reply by froggy 1421506282.163 | Started by kcubed in Kitchen & Food Talk

I would love to replace my everyday dishes with a light weight set. I would like it to be a bit prettier than Corelle, but still light weight and durable. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks! Continue Reading

Re: Any thoughts on the "Renewed" Hope in a Jar Eye product?

In philosophy 1420330042.277

I didn't know that Philosophy had a new eye product. A couple of days ago, I noticed that QVC was carrying a new "Renewal Hope in a Jar" moisturizer. I too would love to hear from someone who has tried these products. Continue Reading

Re: Good cheese ball recipe?

In Recipe Swap 1419817529.59

This one is a hit whenever I take it to a dinner, potluck, etc. Best of all, there are only 4 ingredients. 1 block of cream cheese 1 small envelope of ranch dressing mix 1 small can of chicken (drained) 1 small packages of chopped pecans (or another nut if desired.) Mix the cream cheese, ranch dressing mix and chicken together. Sometimes I just use 1/2 of the dressing envelope and that is plenty. Form into a ball. Roll the ball into the nuts to coat the outside. This is always a delicious treat! Continue Reading

Re: Is it rude to ask visitors to take off shoes at the door if circumstances warrant it?

In For the Home Talk 1419608834.417

On 12/26/2014 piperbay said: On 12/26/2014 Tribefan said: The way I was raised it's rude NOT to remove your shoes before entering someone's home. I agree! I automatically take my shoes off and raised my kids to do the same. I totally agree. Tracking germs, dirt etc. into someone's home seems so rude to me. I can't believe so many people find removing shoes to be rude. That makes no sense to me. I don't understand the comments about one's feet being cold when they take off their shoes and expose bare feet. If you are concerned about cold feet, why in the world would you go out in the mid... Continue Reading

Re: OT UPS

In Beauty Banter 1419309349.93

The same thing happened to me, but it was "delivered" by the USPS. It was an ebay item. I guess it must have been delivered to the wrong house. I plan to call the PO in the morning, but I guess they can't really do anything about it unless the seller insured the item. Every detail of the transaction is detailed when I click on the tracking number. I hope the seller doesn't think that I am trying to pull a fast one. It seems like if they are going to mark a package as delivered that they can take a little extra time to make sure the house number matches the one on the package. If I were you, I... Continue Reading

Re: Has anyone had experience with Social Security Disability attorneys?

In Health & Fitness 1419097551.49

If she has worked over 30 years, could she possibly retire? What profession was she in before her illness? Will she draw a pension when she retires? If so, that may be more money than she will get from SS. Continue Reading

Re: Croco Christmas

In Jewelry Talk 1418437593.35

Thanks so much for posting that the enhancer is up. It looks absolutely beautiful. I just bought it and the leather chord. I have been waiting so long hoping that an enhancer would be a reality! Now I want a leather bracelet. I have become croco crazy!!!!! Which color of the bracelet is everyone ordering? All are so pretty. How does a girl decide? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 77
1 2 3 4 ...77Next