Creede Silver Sale
158 Members and 16491 Guests Online

kcubed's Activity

Re: Antonella's Jewelry Box Special Show Sunday! 9/14

In Jewelry Talk 1410576372.627

I love her and can't wait till the show. I saw on his facebook page that Scott Grimes will join her. I love JAI. I'm glad she is including this line in her show. Continue Reading

Re: JAI Croco new pieces

In Jewelry Talk 1410576011.717

I really love these pieces. I can't believe that no one has replied to your post. I think many poster have not yet discovered the beauty of JAI. This jewelry line is what jewelry used to be years ago. The quality is wonderful. This line is definitely my favorite line on QVC. Did you buy these items? I bought both in the smoky quartz. I love the croco texturing. Continue Reading

Re: I today's Dell TSV a good deal? Is anyone buying?

In Electronics Talk 1410305786.673

On 9/9/2014 Lynnj said: KittymomNC - you are welcome. I am happy to hear that I didn't waste my time typing all of that, and someone took it to heart. I am happy to hear that you conducted further research on your own to validate. We can't always believe everything we read and see online. Just because I may say so, doesn't always mean I am right. But as you see, in this case I was right. What's a good computer brand? That's the million dollar question. Tons of threads in the forum always asking that same question. Everyone posts different opinions. I am a Mac gal now, had enough problems with... Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1410123937.487

Thank you all so much. I didn't realize that it was such old technology. I have found two possibilities locally. 1. Dell with 4th Generation Intel Core 13-3020u Processor. 2. HP AMD Quad-Core A4-6010 3. HP A-6-6310 I would so appreciate any thoughts on these. Thanks! Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1410094077.297

I was planning on going out today to look for one. There are some that seem to be around the same price, but they do not have a DVD player, the 4 year virus protection or the 4 year help from Dell. The help from Dell may not be worth anything, but the other 2 items are. I would love Microsoft Office, but I don't want it for just a year. I want it for the life of the computer. I don't like the 365 thing at all. Thanks for all the replies. I am still confused. Continue Reading

I today's Dell TSV a good deal? Is anyone buying?

Last Reply by kittymomNC 1410631093.2 | Started by kcubed in Electronics Talk

I have been in the market for an inexpensive laptop for my own personal use. My desktop is running so slowly now. My daughters use it all the time for so many things. I want one for me that I can protect and count on. This seems like a perfect laptop for me. I have been comparing prices and this seems like a good price. I would love some opinions on this one. Thanks! Continue Reading

Re: TSV 9/7

In TSV Talk 1410054874.5

Does anyone know any details about the computer? Price? Thanks! Continue Reading

Re: Anyone Who Uses Revlon Colorstay Automatic Eyeliner

In Beauty Banter 1409111528.297

I agree. This has been my favorite for years. I just bought a new one, and boy has it changed. It seems softer to me. And it sure smears! Continue Reading

Re: Juliana Marguiles, dare I say it?

In Beauty Banter 1409111049.027

It is great to be thin, healthy and toned, but as a thin woman gets older, her face really begins to age earlier than a woman who is slightly overweight. I recently saw a lady who I have not seen in 5 years or so. She is in her early 50s. She has always been thin, in shape and had a super toned body. Her body looked great, but I couldn't believe how she had aged in the face. She looked a good 10 years older than her friends who have always been slightly overweight. There comes a time in a woman's life when she must choose to be thin or to look young. Continue Reading

Any Recommendations for a good leave in conditioner?

Last Reply by RyBelle 1409192434.02 | Started by kcubed in Beauty Banter

I have shoulder length hair. Between blow drying, using hot rollers, curling irons, and straighteners, my hair is looking so dry. Do any of you use a leave in conditioner that you love? Thanks for any recommendations! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 75
1 2 3 4 ...75Next