Just-Reduced Clearance
66 Members and 15088 Guests Online

kcubed's Activity

Re: Finally found something that really cleans the shower floor!

In For the Home Talk 1397917627.597

I just went to the bar keeper's friend webpage that I found using a Google search. It has a US map, and if you click on your state, you will be shown stores where each individual product is sold. Continue Reading

Re: Finally found something that really cleans the shower floor!

In For the Home Talk 1397916915.34

Thanks for reminding me about this. I used it a long time ago. It used to get stains off of my counter when nothing else worked. I didn't know that they made one for stoves. I will have to try it! Continue Reading

Re: I would love to find a new, soft beachy fragrance.

In Beauty Banter 1397325509.187

Thanks for all the suggestions. I will definitely smell them in person before ordering any more. Continue Reading

I would love to find a new, soft beachy fragrance.

Last Reply by Funloving 1397437033.71 | Started by kcubed in Beauty Banter

I am a bit sensitive to fragrance. I really like Pure Grace and Amazing Grace. I like the Fresh Cream spray, but I don't like the lotion or gel. I tried Summer Grace, but it smells really strong to me. When I saw the new Sunny Grace product, I couldn't wait to try it. Some of the reviews said that is smelled beachy, sort of like coppertone. Well, it just arrived and to me smells nothing like the beach or suntan lotion. It is very, very strong. Some of the reviews complained about it not lasting, but my goodness, if it were any stronger, I am afraid it would give me a migraine. There i... Continue Reading

Re: I Wish I'd Known Philosophy's Fresh Cream Smells Like Vanilla

In Beauty Banter 1397319395.94

I love the way the spray smells on me. It is clean, sweet and fresh. I don't like the lotion. On me it does smell a bit like spoiled milk. I also dislike the shower gel. To me it smells like copper. It sort of smells like pennies. Continue Reading

Re: Philosophy "Purity" Facial Cleanser/ etc.

In philosophy 1396712318.143

Love it! Best cleanser I have ever used! Used it for years! I have seen no change at all! Continue Reading

Re: I just met Jamie Kern of It Cosmetics.....!!!!!!

In Beauty Banter 1395603384.09

Scottygal, thanks so much for your post. I have been a Jamie fan since her Big Brother days. She does such a nice job on QVC presenting the products. My favorite IT product is the brow pencil. It is the best I have ever used. I too would be thrilled if I got the chance to meet her. Nikalette and LuvMM1, you two ladies seem to have so much to add to the discussion. What lovely ladies you both seem to be. Continue Reading

Re: Philosophy Liquid Foundations...

In Beauty Banter 1395502916.51

I bought the Miracle Worker foundation when it first came out, and I am really liking it. I get good coverage without looking cakey. I have used Estee Lauder double wear for a long time, but I think I like this one better. I would recommend going to the store if possible and testing out the color. I did that because I really felt that I was between two colors. Testing in person really helped me pick the right one. Continue Reading

Re: Found a Great Root Lift Product!

In Beauty Banter 1394935440.303

Do you use this before or after drying your hair? Thanks! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 68
1 2 3 4 ...68Next