TSV(R) Preview
148 Members and 11178 Guests Online

santorini's Activity

Re: IMAN Boot-cut Stretch Pant TS & 4-Way Coat

In Fashion Talk 1414189610.487

On 10/24/2014 LipstickDiva said: The pants are definitely stretch and they look like stretch pants. They don't look like denim at all IMO. I'm not sure why they call them that. I'm not dissing the pants, just saying they don't look like denim pants. Do you have some? I do and I don't think they look like stretch pants. Continue Reading

Re: Has anyone received the shetland boyfriend cardigan or poncho?

In Linea 1414177737.193

On 10/24/2014 abbeythe8th said: This morning I saw a lady in the grocery in the mulberry poncho. I commented on it. She said she was deciding whether or not she should keep it. I told her I'd received the stone. She asked how I liked it. I said I loved the color. Wow, Abbey. I bet it was someone who reads here since no one else would know where to find it. Come on, step up and introduce yourself! I received my 3 ponchos yesterday. I now understand what "wings" are. I tried on the mulberry and loved the color, but it seemed there was so much fabric flapping around. I packaged up the mu... Continue Reading

Re: Anyone familiar with the IMAN TS fit on the other channel?

In Fashion Talk 1414160476.013

On 10/24/2014 sueeich said: Thanks for the information. I wasn't sure if these were pants that "grew" as the day went on. I will try them in a size L, then. Excited about trying them and most excited that they didn't forget us tall women. I am loving the choice of inseams! There were complaints on reviews about the tall not being tall enough. I'm 5'4" and with Iman's "tall", I can only wear flats with them. I do love them, though. Last visit I bought almost all the colors, so I'm just getting the camel this time. Continue Reading

Re: Purchase on amazon....

In All About Shoes 1414117276.533

I did this last night. My boots dropped $34 so I did the "chat" feature online and asked about it. The rep told me that it's not their policy to issue a credit for a price drop, but they would do it for me one time only. Continue Reading

Re: Josie Maran, the older French woman and Argon oil

In Beauty Banter 1414085116.5

On 10/23/2014 RJL-DLL 75 said: That is the best response you could come up with.....I guess I made my point. Thank You. You're not making ANY points. You're just being ridiculous. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1414079252.077

On 10/23/2014 RJL-DLL 75 said: On 10/23/2014 birkin baby said: On 10/23/2014 RJL-DLL 75 said: On 10/22/2014 WillEscapeCAsoon said: And the unnecessary nit picking and pulling apart of a Beautiful successful lady begins yet again. Anyone who has ever known anyone in the middle east knows many things are done as they were done five hundred years ago. Yes, Argan Trees only grow in Morocco. Yes French women are indeed very beautiful as are most European women. They don't sit around picking apart other women as a rule. They usually have lives and better ways to spend time. If you like the product ... Continue Reading

Re: Has anyone received the shetland boyfriend cardigan or poncho?

In Linea 1414075374.8

On 10/23/2014 Barbara in Virginia said: I just returned from out of town and found my "Shetland" cardi and poncho waiting for me. I am very happy with both! I like both the turtleneck and the sleeves -a designer interpretation of a traditional poncho. Ponchos are open on the sides, so I was surprised to read the comments not liking the open sides. I will wear both pieces casually as indoor wear and with WK turtlenecks. They will be very cozy for those cold days in winter. I'm happy to read this, Barbara. My ponchos are finally out for delivery. I'm so anxious to try them on! Continue Reading

Re: Chocolate Crinkles

In Cookie Exchange 1414016882.383

Those do look delicious. I can't stand anything coffee-tasting, though. Do you think they would taste okay if I just omitted the espresso? Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1414016785.087

So if it's that rare, how can it be so widely available in such large quantities? Do they have 10,000 little local ladies working day and night? Continue Reading

Re: Cute Clark's half boot

In Clarks 1414012602.437

You're welcome! I received the brown yesterday and they fit great. I happened to look again today and the price dropped to $86, so I ordered the black. I couldn't get over the price difference! Plus free shipping! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 406
1 2 3 4 ...406Next