Better Than Black Friday
44 Members and 13249 Guests Online

santorini's Activity

Re: Nestle Toll House "DelightFulls" filled chocolate chips

In Recipe Swap 1416945429.58

On 11/25/2014 gkelly5744 said: On 11/24/2014 FunkyHulaGirl said: Oh good - I'm so glad they'll be a regular item; I really can't afford to stock up right now. I think it was Hershey's that had a similar product years ago; I remember caramel filling and raspberry filling, but then they disappeared from the stores. yes, they are Hershey Kisses that have been around for several years! I have the Caramel filled kisses, Mint Truffle, Peppermint and the Cordial Cherry ones! My Walmarts has been selling them this time of year for many years. The peppermint ones have already sold out in the 10oz. si... Continue Reading

Re: Is it Normal to see scratches/marring on Vitamix Container?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1416942793.157

On 11/25/2014 LisaB said: Mine has it too, that machine does hard work and the foods you put in it does that also ice. Its not going to be pristine for long so you should just use and love it. Yes, mine has scratches too. I remember posting about them when I first got my Vitamix. I wondered why they couldn't use a glass container so scratches wouldn't show. Someone reminded me that at such a high rate of spinning objects around, the glass container could easily break. Now I just use it and don't worry about the scratches. Someone also mentioned you can use white vinegar to help with ... Continue Reading

Re: Perlier Today's Special

In Beauty Banter 1416942571.96

I didn't care for the Snowdrop either. I ordered a small one once after hearing Amanda rave about it. It was too strong and just not my preference. I like mild non-floral scents. Continue Reading

Re: Texting/True or False

In Viewpoints 1416936757.353

I use proper punctuation and spelling in my texts. I've been known to send a follow-up text apologizing for an inappropriate apostrophe that auto-correct threw in at the last second when I hit the send button too quickly. Continue Reading

In Recipe Swap 1416880238.287

I went to a different store tonight and they had the missing mint flavor, so of course, I bought some. I hope to get around to baking some cookies by Wednesday. Post back if anyone makes anything with them and tell us how they turned out. Continue Reading

Re: Perlier Today's Special

In Beauty Banter 1416866300.48

Last year I bought the olive oil. It is a very nice scent. It doesn't smell like fresh olive oil - just a clean, nice scent that I haven't grown tired of. This year, I decided to change and ordered the Agrumarian (or however it's spelled). I hope I like it. I keep the big bottle under the sink and refill smaller bottles for the shower and also the sink for hand washing. Continue Reading

Re: Driving 8 hours - Looking For Great Thanksgiving Dish / Item

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1416865266.737

Bring a dessert. You won't have to worry about keeping it at a certain temperature. I feel strange showing up empty-handed also, so I always bring something. Continue Reading

Re: Who is unhappy with the insane QVC shipping rates

In Fashion Talk 1416864926.727

I'll add my name to the list. After I read the article on Q banking on shipping costs for pure profit, it made me want to shop elsewhere. Continue Reading

Re: Who is unhappy with the insane QVC shipping rates

In Fashion Talk 1416860498.43

On 11/24/2014 sidsmom said: There's no such thing as "Free Shipping". Those $$ are absorbed...believe me..you pay one way or another. I'm surprised savvy consumers on these boards can't understand this simple concept. Was your old nickname PKB? Continue Reading

In Recipe Swap 1416849794.187

On 11/21/2014 santorini said: On 11/21/2014 FunkyHulaGirl said: I found them in the special baking section that all the local Walmarts have set up in the center of a main aisle, not with the regular baking chips. I got each kind, but haven't tried them yet. Does anyone know if these are just for the holidays or will they be a regular item? I want to know if I need to stock up or not. I looked on the product page and it didn't say, so I sent an email. I'll let you know if they write back with an answer. Just received a response from Nestle: Please be advised that our Nestlé® Toll... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 414
1 2 3 4 ...414Next