Early Access
155 Members and 12105 Guests Online

santorini's Activity

Re: Circulation & Vein Support (A.Lessman) Do you use this? Love to hear your thoughts

In Health & Fitness 1410984166.59

I swear by it also. I don't ever want to be without it. I only take one a day, though. Continue Reading

Re: IMAN TS-Sept 12th: Slip into Slim Stretch Denim Pants Fall Colors!!!

In Fashion Talk 1410982579.96

On 9/17/2014 LipstickDiva said: Thanks Santorini. I just checked my order status and my one black pair should be delivered tomorrow. It was transferred today from UPS to USPS. I didn't order the blouse but that's a shame. Did they say they were a match? I did order the houndstooth topper Colleen was wearing but it's on extended delivery and my other pair of black (long) is still showing on waitlist. I could have sworn they did. I would have thought it if wasn't a match, they wouldn't have used the same name. By the way, the red pants aren't red at all. They're burgundy and I love the c... Continue Reading

Re: IMAN TS-Sept 12th: Slip into Slim Stretch Denim Pants Fall Colors!!!

In Fashion Talk 1410919804.363

On 9/16/2014 Chi-town girl said: Happy to confirm these pants are excellent-same as the Spring TS! Would prefer to have a lower price than the ugly "free" belt. The belts are an immediate add to my donation bag ;-) And wish they would stop the magazine bundle-mailing my request for the 8 dollar refund tomorrow. Hope everyone is happy with their purchases. The current/everyday price for these pants is now 79-yikes! I agree. Mine arrived today and I love them all. I did buy the "matching" knotted sleeveless blouse and if anyone is considering it, the colors of the crimson red jeans and crimso... Continue Reading

Re: Keeping lunch foods hot, and not using microwaves

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1410798315.88

On 9/14/2014 debc said: On 9/13/2014 santorini said: The Lunch Crock is wonderful. I bought mine at Amazon. Just plug it in about 30-45 minutes before lunch and your food is perfectly heated. What kind of containers do you use in this? It comes with a metal container and a plastic lid inside. The instructions say to leave the plastic lid on while heating, but I don't. I can't smell anything while it's heating. When I'm ready, I just remove the black top, use napkins to pull out the hot metal container and enjoy my lunch. There is really no need to remove the metal container except for ... Continue Reading

Re: Nordic ware

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1410723875.123

I have a lot of Nordic baking pans and I love them all. I tend to use them more in the fall/winter, but I plan to hang on to them. Continue Reading

Re: orYany Bag

In All About Handbags 1410719971.93

I like that one too. Yes, it's true that much better prices can be found elsewhere. I haven't checked ruelala and hautelook lately, but they used to have this brand on regularly and prices were great (usually half off). Continue Reading

Re: Keeping lunch foods hot, and not using microwaves

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1410665831.127

The Lunch Crock is wonderful. I bought mine at Amazon. Just plug it in about 30-45 minutes before lunch and your food is perfectly heated. Continue Reading

Re: orYany Bag

In All About Handbags 1410657688.287

That's pretty. I love Oryany. A few days ago, there was a lightning deal on Amazon for the bag below. I ordered crimson, tan and black and received all three yesterday. They are smaller than what I normally carry, but I love them. They were around $70 each, and on Q, they are $314 each. Continue Reading

Re: Ban the Mom Heel!

In Fashion Talk 1410654437.62

On 9/13/2014 Zita said: Does anyone know how to put "ignore" on the OP who starts a thread that is dumb, like this one. There are others that I'd like to personally ban, but I don't think I can when it's the first poster. ??? Scroll down and find a post where she responds again. There are several in this thread. The "ignore user" choice is there. Continue Reading

Re: Is this normal?

In Electronics Talk 1410653033.63

Yes. Completely normal. They don't update every day. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 398
1 2 3 4 ...398Next