Just-Reduced Clearance
78 Members and 16253 Guests Online

santorini's Activity

Re: I am so tempted to purchase a spin mop.... talk me out of it.

In For the Home Talk 1413752476.047

On 10/19/2014 wagirl said: On 10/19/2014 santorini said: Don't waste your money. It was a nice idea, but the product is cheaply made. The mop "stick" has a terrible design flaw. The handles are connected in a flimsy manner and when you press down to mop the floor, the handle breaks in the middle. If they had spent a dollar on a better connector, it would have been nice. You don't have to press down on the handle to use this mop. It's not a conventional mop! I read this all the time and people try to use it like the standard old fashion mop. You are to push the mop not drive it into the groun... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1413747490.557

On 10/19/2014 conlt said: It is not the mop head that comes off, it is the pole, it breaks in the middle. Yes. This. If you're as tall as a toddler, the broken pole will work just fine. For the rest of us, it becomes unusable. Continue Reading

Re: Washing Whisperknit

In Linea 1413736941.253

I had a similar story to Sox. I bought the beefy ones on clearance last year for my mom. They were too big but I was desperate to try a pair, so I bought them and washed on hot over and over. They might have shrunk a tiny bit, but nothing noticeable. The fabric held up very well. Things only shrink when I don't want them to. Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1413733861.86

Don't waste your money. It was a nice idea, but the product is cheaply made. The mop "stick" has a terrible design flaw. The handles are connected in a flimsy manner and when you press down to mop the floor, the handle breaks in the middle. If they had spent a dollar on a better connector, it would have been nice. Continue Reading

Re: Your Poncho Has Arrived!!

In Linea 1413559372.11

On 10/17/2014 expatgal said: So it has actual sleeves, then the front and back "panels" are just hanging and not connected? I'm trying to picture it in my mind. You would have to wear a garmet underneath it then? And it's outerwear? I'm thinking it's not meant only to be outerwear. With the slim sleeves and turtleneck, it looks to me like something you would just wear as part of your outfit for the day. I already have the sweater in this fabric and it's light, so maybe that's why I'm leaning toward thinking it's something you just leave on all day. Continue Reading

Re: Your Poncho Has Arrived!!

In Linea 1413519448.007

I knew I should have waited to place my order all at once! Thanks. Just ordered the green and purple. Continue Reading

Re: A214116 Kate Shirt in Clay is UP!

In Linea 1413514289.943

Thanks! I ordered the clay turtleneck today to go under the boyfriend Shetland cardigan. I wonder if the Kate shirt would look better. Continue Reading

Re: Lamo ladies, help w sizing please.

In Fashion Talk 1413495746.053

Oh, I remember this weird sizing. I'm an 8-1/2 and had to go to a 10 last year. Continue Reading

Re: JR faux suede boyfriend shirt (new)

In Joan Rivers Classics Collection 1413494523.133

You would probably get more responses if you list an item number. No one knows what item you're talking about. I'm glad you love it. Continue Reading

Re: Faux Shetland Cardigan Now Available - A259619

In Linea 1413493405.51

On 10/16/2014 anniebethsmom said: Santorini- I ordered the same size that I got in the v neck. I'll go back and read what Louis said on his blog to double check, but I'm thinking the mediums will be fine. Grabbed the grey and stone for now. Thanks. I compared the measurements and the chest is one inch bigger in the boyfriend Shetland cardigan that just became available. The only difference for me is that I probably wouldn't wear a thick shirt underneath the Shetland sweater (that we already have), but I would wear a whisper knit turtleneck under this boyfriend Shetland. I know they're tw... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 404
1 2 3 4 ...404Next