Labor Day Weekend Clearance
151 Members and 11342 Guests Online

santorini's Activity

Re: ICY UPDATE!

In Viewpoints 1409256691.917

I hope something I read was wrong about this foundation. It said that only 7% of the money raised goes toward research. I was shocked at that figure. I do hope it was wrong. The ice bucket challenge has raised so much money and it would be great if the majority of it went straight to research. Continue Reading

Re: Today Show announced that Brad & Angelina got married this weekend

In Beauty Banter 1409251763.143

On 8/28/2014 SeaWinds said: Great role models? Non-denominational marriage ceremony....why bother? Thanks Brad & Angie for doing it in secret in France, because some of us really could care less. I feel the same way, only I couldn't care less. Continue Reading

Re: Spaghetti Bake

In Recipe Swap 1409002514.473

Thank you for posting this. It sounds delicious! I will definitely try it soon. Continue Reading

Re: Diane Gillman

In Fashion Talk 1408917883.627

On 8/24/2014 OPI Girl said: It doesn't bother me one way or the other about the vendors, if their product is good. But DG2 jeans are the worst jeans I've ever seen. Those tiny little pockets makes women's behinds look huge and not just long, but extra long. Since she has been in the industry for 50 years (whatever it is she says?), she knows that. How could she not know. I'm no designer but I can look at my behind in a pair of jeans and tell if they make it look bigger/longer compared to my other jeans. The pockets placed that high up are what make the behind look long. I like the smal... Continue Reading

Re: Ponte Knit Pants -- Waitlist

In Linea 1408911896.55

On 8/24/2014 crdlb said: To keep my navy and black distinct, I use a sharpie to mark an N for navy and a B for black on the back waist tags. You can see pretty quickly which are which and the sharpie does not wash out. I borrowed a tip from a lady who posted it here and it has helped me immensely when I've been in a rush searching for the right item. She suggested using a Sharpie and putting a red dot on the tags of the navy items. If I see what I think is a black item and there is no red dot, I know it's truly black. Thanks for this suggestion, whoever it was. Continue Reading

Re: Delivered! Flame pieces, zip cardi, ponte leggings, funnel neck, shawls. Questions?

In Linea 1408743813.91

I received my orders. I bought 2 of the ponte jackets -- the black in my normal size and I sized up for the taupe. I plan to use these as coats and they are just fabulous. I love that heavier fabric. I'm not loving the way the zip cardigans fit me. I don't like the zipped up look, and when I leave it open, it meets at the top and then spreads out dramatically due to the ribbing. I guess my "half moon" rear takes up most of the fabric and it doesn't look good. I never have liked ribbing but this cardigan looked great in the photos and I decided to give it a try. Now I have a petrol blue... Continue Reading

Re: Super Ponte Jacket - Flame Stitch Top Available Now!

In Linea 1408079116.74

Thanks, Seka. I guess I'll go with the smaller one too. Continue Reading

Re: Super Ponte Jacket - Flame Stitch Top Available Now!

In Linea 1408078203.153

Does anyone have sizing suggestions for the topper? Size up or down? Continue Reading

Re: AUTUMN IS IN ACTIVE LABOR, BIRTH IMMINENT

In Viewpoints 1407965308.65

I have watched on and off for the last few days. I never see the handlers in the stall with the giraffes. Pardon my ignorance on zoo animals, but is that ever allowed? They look so sweet. I think I would have the urge to get in there and show them some love. I guess I would need a ladder to rub their cute little necks. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 397
1 2 3 4 ...397Next