Spring & Summer Beauty
96 Members and 9442 Guests Online

santorini's Activity

Re: My Korres TS White Grape set came

In Beauty Banter 1397854701.25

Mine is supposed to arrive today too. Can't wait to smell it! Glad to hear it's a nice scent. Continue Reading

Re: Amy Morrison on Beauty Report

In Beauty Banter 1397849688.997

I hear "ranting and raving" where I live all the time. I like Amy, but one word she says drives me nutty: shipping and 'HINNNNNNNdling". Continue Reading

Re: Marla Wynn fans, April 16th

In Fashion Talk 1397681825.13

On 4/16/2014 katy keene said:I would venture to say these pics have been photo shopped to look so good. They looked terrible on the models and on Marla. And yet, they are selling in big numbers. Go figure. I think that's because this isn't a new item. These are probably repeat customers who already have these and like the way they look in them. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1397674552.92

I'm not a fan of the sheer things either. I bought the white stripe top which is on the sheer side, but I will wear a white tank under it. I'm willing to give the pants a try. I remember one time watching Iman with a TS pant. They looked like shiny plastic on tv, but I ordered anyway and ended up loving them. Must have been the studio lighting that made them look bad. The lights can't explain away the wrinkling on Marla's TS for today, but I'll take a chance and return them if I don't like the way they fit. Continue Reading

Re: Baby Grace

In philosophy 1397673392.02

Ever since I learned that Q was the only place that would be offering Baby Grace, I stopped ordering it. I love it, but I pictured old stock sitting around that they're just trying to get rid of. Hopefully that's not the case. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1397661251.03

On 4/16/2014 sunshine45 said: i am trying the flatter fit pants in the black. i have never tried them before. i also ordered the butterfly tee in black (but i really want more colors!), the lace infinity scarf in the neutrals, and the striped drop stitch box top in palm green. i MAY go back and get a few more items though.... the butterfly tee looks like a great basic and i may have to cave on more colors. Hi, Sunshine. I've only tried her flatterfit jeans (on clearance for $19 recently). I like them, but ordered 2 sizes and the larger size (my normal size) fits best. Like the other pos... Continue Reading

Re: 4/10/14 TSV: Clarks Bendable

In TSV Talk 1397616439.97

My navy boat shoes arrived today. LOVE them! They are so comfortable! I'm glad I didn't cancel my order. Continue Reading

Re: Dr Jonathan's Cranberry Oil Lip Balms now available.......

In Beauty Banter 1397495793.91

Thanks, Lannie. I will check this out. I love lip balm and have tried (and loved) many of the products from this place. I'm so glad you found them for us way back when! Continue Reading

Re: KORRES TODAY'S SPECIAL ON HSN

In Beauty Banter 1397488117.07

I ended up ordering 2 sets. Sounds like it may not be back for a while. I wonder if she has been to Santorini. She kept repeating last night how the island was "just" off the mainland. There are some islands that are "just" off the mainland, but Santorini isn't one of them. It's pretty far down there. Continue Reading

Re: New Korres

In Beauty Banter 1397440021.343

I grabbed it along with another set of 3 shower gels. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 373
1 2 3 4 ...373Next