32 Members and 19112 Guests Online

Santorini's Activity

Re: Hope Lisa Mason is okay

In Q News 1432317485.487

On 5/22/2015 redhead87 said: On 5/22/2015 teainlondon said: I was scrolling though when I saw what was happening. The Lisa now is not the same Lisa that was when she left. With all she has been through, I think her nervousness, shaking, and talking so fast is a result of Stress and Panic! She is ill herself with Lupus, and her husband has cancer. I don't see how she even stretches herself to work the odd Q hours. She is a wonderful woman. When I watched in the past, she was my favorite. Bless her heart. It's sad for all this to be happening to her. I hope she can feel better and relax, and I ... Continue Reading

Re: My peacock tunic is here!

In Linea 1432179579.843

On 5/20/2015 Shoesnbags said: On 5/20/2015 Santorini said: My two arrived this evening and I love them. I was between 2 sizes so I chose the larger size and they're perfect. The comments about having to save these for fall weather scared me a bit, but this is something I will wear now for sure. I remember asking if the fabric was anywhere near that of the Slinky brand. In my mind, I was thinking it was a sweater fabric, but for anyone still wondering, it's closer to the Slinky fabric than it is a sweater. It's very lightweight and flowy, and I wouldn't hesitate to wear it with capris this sum... Continue Reading

In Linea 1432172579.923

My two arrived this evening and I love them. I was between 2 sizes so I chose the larger size and they're perfect. The comments about having to save these for fall weather scared me a bit, but this is something I will wear now for sure. I remember asking if the fabric was anywhere near that of the Slinky brand. In my mind, I was thinking it was a sweater fabric, but for anyone still wondering, it's closer to the Slinky fabric than it is a sweater. It's very lightweight and flowy, and I wouldn't hesitate to wear it with capris this summer. Continue Reading

Re: Do you wash brand new clothes even though you know they've never been worn?

In Fashion Talk 1432158516.06

I do, but someone posted here once about always washing clothing items BEFORE trying them on. Then if they don't fit, sending them back. I think that is just wrong. I am very gentle with my clothing items and only put most items in dryer for a few minutes on air-dry, then hang to dry for the rest. If I happened to receive one of those returned items that had been washed on hot and thrown in a hot dryer until completely dry, it would not be in its original form. Continue Reading

Re: Barbra Streisand is finally going to write her memoirs (to be published in 2017)

In Fashion Talk 1432152235.217

I used to be a fan, but she started spewing her political views and that turned me off as a fan. I won't be buying. Continue Reading

Re: Sketchers TSV

In TSV Talk 1432150200.09

That fabric they used in the TSV is everywhere. I bought some made with that material (Mary Janes with a heel) when HSN had their TS a month or so ago. I loved them at first, but after wearing them a few times a week since then, the fabric stretched out horribly and my foot slides around. I wish I had bought a smaller size so I could have "grown" into them. Continue Reading

In Linea 1432135767.313

On 5/20/2015 author said: I did think the same thing, this would have been a much better tsv than the Logo top, with an additional color in a lighter neutral shade perhaps. However, I do love the fact there will not be zillions of these out there; it is very striking and unusual and will be sure to get attention and compliments as it is so beautiful and so flattering, not an easy feat to accomplish in a top like this. Agreed. I don't like buying TSVs for that reason. Continue Reading

Re: anyone here use a rebounder/mini trampoline?

In Health & Fitness 1431970270.21

On 5/18/2015 Mochahoney said: On 5/16/2015 Santorini said: I recommend a Bellicon. I bought one last year and it's so fun. It has bungee cords instead of springs and it's very quiet and smooth. I used the Urban Rebounder (HSN) before that and there is no comparison. santorini, what size did you get? I got the biggest one (49"). I recommend doing that if you can. You can do so much more with it. I compromised by getting the twist-on legs instead of the folding ones. They are very sturdy and it only takes about 2 minutes to get them on/off. I haven't checked their site in a while, but I... Continue Reading

In Linea 1431968545.23

So happy to hear you love it. Mine just shipped yesterday. Continue Reading

Re: O/T - profit margins

In Linea 1431968064.723

That just seems like a little too much squeeze. Knowing nothing about retail, I had just imagined the vendors made the largest share, with Q's cut being a little less. $60 jacket = $40 for vendor, $20 for Q. I was shocked at how wrong I was. Louis, if you ever decide to sell on Etsy, we will still buy. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 431
1 2 3 4 ...431Next