18 Members and 17063 Guests Online

metrogal's Activity

Re: Whew.....triple time and a half..................

In Viewpoints 1428357612.05

On 4/6/2015 brewhaha said: I thought this was going to be a basketball thread. L O L Continue Reading

Whew.....triple time and a half..................

Last Reply by metrogal 1428357611.71 | Started by metrogal in Viewpoints

Referring to Pat......seems regardless of hour.......every time you turn around Pat is now hosting. Not complaining......very pleasant addition. Continue Reading

Re: IT cosmetics and the fake eyebrows.....

In Beauty Banter 1428282897.863

On 4/4/2015 metrogal said: I'm so tired of IT over and over and over.....with the same items that I just tuned in and tuned out.....but in that one split second....thought what in heck did Jamie do to her eyebrows. Grouch Marc revisited :( Correction: Groucho Marx Continue Reading

Re: HSN TS 4/5

In Fashion Talk 1428263154.823

No....don't like the way I look in Bermuda shorts. I am long waisted and look better in shorter shorts. If I more length in my legs they'd probably look better. Not that I have short legs. Continue Reading

Hi.....Lo's......................

Last Reply by Love Roses 1428338904.163 | Started by metrogal in Viewpoints

Curious.....does anyone else share my opinion of all these "hi/lo" fashions. I think they are unflattering and have a "penquin" look. Continue Reading

Re: Model Iris no longer on Inspired Style?

In Fashion Talk 1428192287.637

I'm becoming more and uninspired with the show. I happened to think models should '"model"..... all the silly chatter is silly and unnecessary. As far as Iris....seems to be her pattern....she appears and disappears. The same applies to the brunette Corinne....caught her last week after a long dry run. I watch for product and vendors..........not personalities and wannabees. Continue Reading

Re: I miss Stan Herrman!

In Fashion Talk 1428191824.23

Y E S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 200
1 2 3 4 ...200Next