Clarks on Easy Pay
139 Members and 16004 Guests Online

metrogal's Activity

Bonanza????????

Last Reply by CalmInTheHeart 1425342158.37 | Started by metrogal in Jewelry Talk

Big Balonnieeeee....................they have been presenting the same items over and over and over the past three days!!!!!!!!! Continue Reading

Re: Melissa Rivers has a beau

In Viewpoints 1424727494.12

Hooray! I'm so happy for her and he's a cutie and hope he is as sweet as he appears. Joan must be thrilled. :) Continue Reading

Re: Vday with SK

In Beauty Banter, The Q We Love, Hosts & Personalities 1423354267.64

So Shawny Sue.....what is it that places your "love" at a podium??? Continue Reading

Re: Which non-QVC host would you pick to host PM Style?

In Fashion Talk 1422776247.917

Totally agree with your choices Romary 1 ! Continue Reading

Re: Can't Take Jayne and Pat Any Longer

In Fashion Talk 1422745240.69

On 1/30/2015 metrogal said: YES!! I thought I was going to be a voice in the woods......the cackling.....talking over one another. I happen to like each of them...but can't stand their presentations. AND.....why must there be "duo" hosts??? I especially can't stand them at 7am.....and when they throw in Isaac's Jackie with her screeching accent. I caught Pat's show with Louis and she tripped over herself a few times.....she's too used to their usual slapstick. I won't be watching in future. :( Correction....a bit late.....should have read....."Jayne's show with Louis" Continue Reading

Re: Amy Stran's hair!

In Fashion Talk 1422744968.387

IMO......with few exceptions......QVC has become one big hot mess!!!! Continue Reading

Re: Can't Take Jayne and Pat Any Longer

In Fashion Talk 1422669378.683

YES!! I thought I was going to be a voice in the woods......the cackling.....talking over one another. I happen to like each of them...but can't stand their presentations. AND.....why must there be "duo" hosts??? I especially can't stand them at 7am.....and when they throw in Isaac's Jackie with her screeching accent. I caught Pat's show with Louis and she tripped over herself a few times.....she's too used to their usual slapstick. I won't be watching in future. :( Continue Reading

Re: Courtney, where is she?

In Fashion Talk 1421889918.47

My take on Courtney......despite IMO....she is still a host "in training"....... I think she's being primed as a "Diva in the wings" and she doesn't convince me. Continue Reading

Re: What??????????? Thievery!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Beauty Banter 1421537301.74

QVC has really become shameful. Both HSN and ShopNBC put them to shame! I order less n less from the Q. And even on a day like today....... same ol` same ol`.....with the exception of their SHIPPPING & HANDLING which rises and rises. Continue Reading

Re: What??????????? Thievery!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Beauty Banter 1421537069.007

QVC has really become shameful. Both HSN and ShopNBC put them to shame! I order less n less from the Q. And even on a day like today....... same ol` same ol`.....with the exception of their SHIPPPING & HANDLING which rises and rises. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 196
1 2 3 4 ...196Next