TSV(R) Preview
162 Members and 11787 Guests Online

happy housewife's Activity

Re: Dogs on Restaurant Patios Approved By Gov. Brown

In Viewpoints 1409187549.103

What i wonder is why some people feel they need to take their dog every where they go. The dog actually would be much happier at home than in a crowded restaurant with all the noise and other animals etc. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1409187249.02

On 8/27/2014 Marp2 said: On 8/27/2014 KathyPet said: I would love to know how a owner is supposed to prevent his dog from peeing or pooping if the dog needs to do that whether on a restaurant patio or anywhere else. if you figure out how to prevent them please let us know. With my dog I watch for his indicators that he has to do something and I let him out if we are at home and I take him for a walk if we away from home. He doesn't use the porch or deck, never used the patio when at someone's house so why would an outside patio in a restaurant be any different to him? He is trained and knows ... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1409186450.483

On 8/27/2014 KathyPet said: On 8/27/2014 ------ said: I live by the beach and dogs and cats can always be seen in the outdoor patios. As long as the owner doesn't let their dog or poop or pee there or let their cat jump on the tables and hiss its fine with me. I would love to know how a owner is supposed to prevent his dog from peeing or pooping if the dog needs to do that whether on a restaurant patio or anywhere else. if you figure out how to prevent them please let us know. You train them to HOLD IT when they are puppies - it is a common practice called housebreaking. Many people go to wo... Continue Reading

Re: Woman finds 3ft wasp nest on bed

In Viewpoints 1409186149.4

no one went into that room to dust or clean for 3 months! eww. Continue Reading

Re: Need Trac Phone Recommendation

In Viewpoints 1409185773.05

My DH has no desire to have a phone that does anything but make and receive calls. He got his tracfone flip phone for $13 plus min. at radio shack. You can go from that phone to a samsung smartphone with all the bells and whistles. You should check out the tracfone website. I got into the world of smartphones with a semi smart LG840g and now have an LG olympus.You can go as far as you want with tracfone. Continue Reading

Re: Snacks you can't put down

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1409185649.16

licorice. I eat the entire thing every time. Best to just not give in and buy it. Continue Reading

Re: Do you feel flattered or annoyed when someone copies you?

In Viewpoints 1409182321.02

We camped for 20+ years at a certain campground on the great lakes. One year when DH had bought a new truck shortly after one of the neighbors there bought it's exact twin. Funny but we didn't think anything of it. The next summer I bought a new car as well and sure enough, the same couple - the wife bought my car's exact twin. Ok - now it got our attention. Then they bought a camper just like ours and it started to get everyone's attention. We moved away from that campground when we sold our boat and camped at a new place nearby but not right on the water. One Friday evening we look up and ... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1409178689.16

On 8/27/2014 brii said: I'm not crazy about it either. I am very afraid of dogs. As you should be - some dogs are very dangerous. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1409178573.887

On 8/27/2014 KathyPet said: Although I am a dog lover and have had many dogs as pets I actually agree with you on this. many people are afraid of dogs or allergic to,them and it is a shame when the rights of animals become as important as the rights of people. Even if owners are required to clean up any accidents do you really want to be sitting outside eating dinner and have the odor of a pet poop wafting over to you while you eat and. I cannot imagine sitting at a table next to someone who is busy scooping poop of the patio floor. ITA with all you said. I too love dogs but not everyone trai... Continue Reading

Re: Applied for HELOC yesterday...your experiences please

In Viewpoints 1409178133.083

On 8/27/2014 LaterGator said: In the 90's I was an underwriter. I believe there is a law that the interest rate, although variable, cannot climb more than 10% on the loan if I'm remembering correctly. So if you start out with 2.5% you'll never go above 12.5%. And, if that rates go that high that quickly, we're all in trouble. Please ask your banker. There are many laws they don't tell you about unless you ask because there are so many. I do recall the banker explaining the variable rate to us and also explaining that how much it can be raised has a cap. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 2404
1 2 3 4 ...2404Next