TSV(R) Preview
12 Members and 15047 Guests Online

happy housewife's Activity

Re: Short curly hairdos that look like ....

In Beauty Banter 1416704530.48

On 11/22/2014 di-mc said: On 11/22/2014 lynmom50 said: Its true...I was saying the same thing during the demo!!! Its also true that many older ladys get short "old lady looking haircuts" WHY? I'm just saying....and lets not forget the hairspray that sticks like glue! I think I have a possible answer to your question. Look at what styles were popular when these "older" women were young. Check out some 1950's movies and you will see that style. Otherwise, I think it's basically an easy hairdo to manage, especially if it's permed. I'm definitely an "older" woman and I wear a chin length bob, s... Continue Reading

Re: Here's an eye opener for you . . . surprised or not?

In Viewpoints 1416684665.72

minkbunny - I googled this but could not find an answer - can you tell me how a hyperbaric chamber treats cancer? Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1416684312.53

A medicare advantage plan is required to offer everything that regular medicare does. That is the law. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1416683557.293

Actually as this was described to us at an AARP town hall meeting - held by reps from medicare -- The more stars an advantage plan or supplement plan gets the higher it's reimbursement is for the same service. The stars are given both by providers like doctors and hospitals and also by patients. This also applies to providers like doctors. So -- when a doctor is not providing satisfactory care the patients should - and has an obligation to - get in touch with medicare and give their opinion because when he gets less stars he gets lower reimbursements. And if he keeps getting lower and lower ... Continue Reading

Re: TSV vs other Calista sets?

In Beauty Banter 1416673278.4

Thanks, guys for the tip - I ordered from Amazon for the cost of one easy pay from QVC. Continue Reading

Re: Short curly hairdos that look like ....

In Beauty Banter 1416672684.283

Does anyone else but me think this is because they are trying to sell hair curlers - what benefit would there be in showing straight hair when your selling curlers? Continue Reading

I got a pretty lantern at Bells for $20....

Last Reply by Susan Louise 1416675547.85 | Started by happy housewife in For the Home Talk

13" high with flameless candle included. I thought I would add some holly and a red bow to give as a hostess gift to DH's cousin who is having Christmas this year. I was only planning to put the greenery on the outside - attach to the top - would you also put greenery inside? Or something else ? Or nothing inside? Continue Reading

Re: Saturday AM Fashion Shows

In Fashion Talk 1416672114.48

I enjoy Leah but she does not do a good job of telling the detail of what she is presenting.I doubt she has ever finished a sentence without interrupting herself and switching what she is saying. Continue Reading

Re: Personal Trainer Fees

In Health & Fitness 1416671704.87

The trainers at our YMCA charge $40/hour and usually you will do 3 sessions with them then you work on your own for about a month then get another session for them to increase your workout then you go a month etc etc. I don't kn ow anyone who can afford to work with a trainer every time they go to the gym - that would run you about $500/month. Around here that is a lot of $$$$$. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 2578
1 2 3 4 ...2578Next