Guaranteed Delivery
90 Members and 17895 Guests Online

lainey's Activity

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- December 2014 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1418835362.537

On 12/17/2014 maddiecat said: Regarding yesterday's episode (12/16), does anyone think Katie will have a minister show up at the house to marry her and Ridge? Talk about being put on the spot! I don't think Ridge wants to marry Katie. If he did, he would have given her a real ring and they would have a wedding by now. The old Ridge was always full of romantic gestures for Brooke and Taylor. Haven't seen him do anything similar for Katie. She sure hinted that a minister was going to be there. You'd think she would reconsider because she its apparent she still has feelings for Bill. And now B... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1418835122.607

Spoilers for the week of Dec 22: ~ Following weeks of estrangement, Wyatt and Quinn meet face to face for the first time, with Deacon acting as moderator. ~ Unsure about the status of his marriage, Wyatt wonders if he can forgive his mother for all the damage she caused. ~ Ivy enjoys her first Christmas in L.A. with Liam, who later faces her questions about his feelings for Hope. ~ Maya shares details of Rick's takeover plan with an ally. ~ Ivy finds herself in a tough position because of Rick's warning for her to keep quiet about what she saw. ~ Knowing that Ivy could keep him from his goal,... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1418478901.8

I hope Wyatt doesn't go after Steffy or Ivy. Can't these people go outside their little incestuous group and find a new love interest? Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1418434242.437

I loved it when Bill said "do it" to Quinn. But we know she won't. Although it would be interesting to see Bill's face if she did! Liam is really starting to grow on me. His acting is so much better now then when he was first on the show. His scenes with Hope today were very convincing. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1418410287.087

Other B&B news: ~ Hope's last day is December 12. In the Dec 15 issue of SOD, Executive Producer and Head Writer Bradley Bell says, "Hope Logan is a critical and central character to the show; Hope will continue to be on the show. We're losing Kim Matula, who is a brilliant actress, and I am hoping, at some point, she will return in the role. But the role will continue." ~ Ever want to spend the day on the Bold & Beautiful set with a B&B star? The charity gocampaign.org is auctioning off a chance for a lucky fan to spend the day with actor Thorsten Kaye (Ridge) on the set. The da... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1418409791.17

Spoilers for the week of Dec 15: ~ With the Forrester team still unaware of his plans, Rick shocks everyone by supporting his father's recommendation for Ridge and Caroline to collaborate on the next collection. ~ Rick and Maya move forward with a plan to get control of Forrester by legal means. ~ Believing that Rick wants to give their marriage another chance, Caroline tries to cozy up to him in the bedroom, but he tries to avoid becoming intimate. ~ Ivy confronts Rick about what she recently witnessed. ~ Rick angrily tries to justify his actions to Ivy and warns her not to tell anyone. ~ Ca... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1418347496.28

Wyatt was really doing the fish lips today! He probably realizes Hope is going to leave him and all he has is his mommy now, so he'll eventually forgive her. She'll convince him it wasn't her fault Hope fell down the steps. Liam is so sensitive with Hope, and he's been through this. Remember Steffy lost his baby when she was in her motorcycle accident. So he can understand what Hope is going through. I guess she will leave tomorrow because she needs time to herself. I'm happy to read they are going to replace her character. Continue Reading

Re: Amazon Echo

In Electronics Talk 1418134043.23

I've been checking to see if I get an invite too, but so far nothing. I wonder if eventually all Prime members will be able to buy one of these at the $99 price. If that's the case, I won't mind waiting and it will allow others to work out any bugs with them. I'll only buy it at this price, for $199 I don't think so. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1418133819.43

What I couldn't believe yesterday is how easily Liam picked up Hope and then ran up the steps two at a time carrying her! She must weigh around 80 pounds! I can't wait until Quinn tells Wyatt what happened. She certainly is dragging it out long enough. It should have been the first thing coming out of her mouth when she saw Wyatt, not how she wanted to give Hope space. I hope they do recast Hope - too many storylines involve her and other characters. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1417829208.233

I guess there's a possibility Hope is dead and this is how they're going to write her out of the show permanently? I don't really think so, but you never know. Quinn is a nut case. I can't wait to see Wyatt give her the restraining order...that is if it's still needed. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 165
1 2 3 4 ...165Next