Living for Me
130 Members and 19564 Guests Online

lainey's Activity

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- January 2015 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1422408377.47

Rick told Brooke about the "incident" at work like it was just another day at the office. He seems to be the only one that thinks it was no big deal, even Maya expressed her concern. Brooke needs to get Ricky into some sort of treatment because he's headed for a nervous breakdown. I wonder if Brooke is recalling when Rick shot Grant. Ridge and Caroline together are creepy. I think Ridge is reminiscing about Caroline #1 and looking at Caroline #2 as a younger replacement to help him relive his past and feel young again. I think if she wasn't Caroline #1's niece he'd show no interest in her... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1422320230.38

Spoilers for week of Jan 26: ~ Maya tells her side of the story to Brooke about what happened with Rick and Caroline's relationship. ~ Rick allows his resentment to get the best of him when he sees Ridge and Caroline kiss. ~ Caroline takes Rick's bad behavior as a sign that it's time to move on from their failed marriage. ~ Caroline gets a clear sign of what choice to make in light of recent events, and she decides to sign the divorce papers. ~ Brooke becomes suspicious of Maya's motives when Maya asks Brooke to support her and Rick. ~ Maya fears that Brooke’s recent return to L.A.... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1422320004.317

I can't believe Rick really fired the gun in the office! Is he crazy? When Charlie said he was going to check the adjoining office to make sure no one was hurt, that was the first thing I thought of too. Who might be in the next office! Caroline should let Ridge call the police. Being shot at, whether Rick meant to hit them or not is not something to let pass. He needs to be taught a lesson. She's letting him off too easy. Poor Rick. Just because he was hurt by Caroline doesn't mean you use a gun. I'm glad Maya finally got dressed. I can't believe she opened the door dressed like tha... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1422148636.033

I also doubt there was a shooting. After that lawyer carried on about how great the gun was, I don't think he would have forgotten to take it with him. Continue Reading

Re: Project Runway: 1/22/15 episode (spoilers)

In TV Talk 1422057139.11

I did not like Michelle's outfits at all, not even the puffy sleeves. Maybe if she had done it in a different print, but I thought the color and pattern choice was awful. I think the right person went home last night. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1422056968.817

Today's episode was fun to watch, but I wish they made it an hour or did it over two days. I would have liked to see more behind the scenes and clips from the early days of the show. It was interesting to see all of the "green screen" filming. Amazing what they can do these days. Lots of Steffy today so I guess she's back. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1421885570.553

I was really impressed with Liam today when he confronted Rick. Everything he said was true. What CEO would treat their employees or family that way. Why hasn't someone called Eric to let him know what's going on? I was thinking that maybe Rick will try to use the gun on himself, but Brooke will walk in and stop him. It will be interesting to see if he has a permit to carry a concealed weapon. I like Liam and Ivy together. They really haven't shown them being that intimate yet, so maybe once they do that, it will seem like them have more chemistry. I hope Bill & Katie get back togethe... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1421802544.343

At least things are getting a little exciting. Having Bill back on screen is nice - I hope he throws Maya out of the picture all together! Rick is so unprofessional and immature it's not even funny. I can't believe he speaks to his employees that way, even if they are family. I've never seen anyone act out like he has in all my years in business. And I've worked at a couple family run businesses and things like this have never happened. Caroline fired because he doesn't like that she's kissing Ridge? I'd have my lawyer on speed dial and be laughing all the way to the bank. Rick is starti... Continue Reading

Re: Revenge

In TV Talk 1421715404.217

We don't know it's going to end for sure, just wishful thinking. It's on Sunday nights at 10:00 PM EST on ABC. Continue Reading

Re: Revenge

In TV Talk 1421703365.43

I'm hoping this is the last season. It's a shame, when this show first started it had so much potential. Now when I watch it I find it too hard to follow and it seems like all over the place as if the writers are just coming up with last minute ideas. Margeaux wanting revenge is ridiculous. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 169
1 2 3 4 ...169Next