Better Than Black Friday
119 Members and 17215 Guests Online

lainey's Activity

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- November 2014 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1417053776.383

Katie has a sitter to watch Will nap while she ate dinner? I guess that's how the rich do things. Today was a big disappointment. But maybe Monday will be more of the dinner and something will happen. Where is Maya living now? She must have a pretty nice place now that she has a lead model salary. She certainly was all dressed up to be spending Thanksgiving alone. Continue Reading

Re: What Is Your Favorite Christmas Commercial?

In TV Talk 1417026965.103

I always like the Budweiser ones with the horses. This year I like the one where the father is taking his son in the car, telling him how his father did this too. The kid is not paying any attention, obvious he has better things to do. The father takes him to a farm and the kid sees a reindeer fly and runs to tell his father. The father is walking away with a look on his face, remembering when he saw it for the first time with his father. It's a short commercial, maybe 30 seconds for Kohls. I don't know how to get the link to work but here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf2xLK91Yco Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1417010997.537

On 11/25/2014 luvmyteddy said: On 11/25/2014 lainey said: Well, well, well Rick, how low can you go? Now you're going to string Caroline along with your lies and string Maya along thinking that eventually the two of them will be together. I'm surprised Maya went along so quickly with being the mistress....but I guess her thinking about all that money made the decision easy for her. I'm sure it won't be long before she blabs to Caroline or Carter what Rick told her about Eric's ultimatum. We know she's not going to like thinking about Rick sleeping in bed with Caroline every night. I guess May... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1416963019.623

Well, well, well Rick, how low can you go? Now you're going to string Caroline along with your lies and string Maya along thinking that eventually the two of them will be together. I'm surprised Maya went along so quickly with being the mistress....but I guess her thinking about all that money made the decision easy for her. I'm sure it won't be long before she blabs to Caroline or Carter what Rick told her about Eric's ultimatum. We know she's not going to like thinking about Rick sleeping in bed with Caroline every night. I guess Maya will be at the Thanksgiving dinner along with Carter... Continue Reading

Re: How To Get Away With Murder - SPOILERS included

In TV Talk 1416618929.103

I'm glad I wasn't the only one confused with this episode! I need to watch it again too. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1416618852.273

I was happy to see Eric throw Maya out of the office and give it to Rick. Rick is such a baby, he does act like a spoiled child when he doesn't get his way. Eric telling him to "man up" was great. Now he's crawling back to Caroline. Is he sincere with what he's saying to her, or is he more concerned about keeping his job. And will he tell Maya he's being forced to go back with Caroline? Continue Reading

How To Get Away With Murder - SPOILERS included

Last Reply by Bungo 1416670066.257 | Started by lainey in TV Talk

I was more than a little confused about who killed Sam last night. Was is Wes with the final blow with the trophy? Also, did Annalise know he did it. She was sitting at the desk when he came back and said he was sorry to Sam. Was she really there? Sometimes I don't know what's real or not on this show! Hope someone can clear it up for me! Continue Reading

Re: HTGAWM - "Kill Me, Kill Me, Kill Me" (S1/Ep09) - 11.20.2014 Winter Finale!!!

In TV Talk 1416592159.927

On 11/21/2014 Hildegarde Withers said: Is it safe to talk about the episode now? I'm going to start another thread with "spoilers" in the title so it doesn't ruin it for anyone. I want to talk about this show! Continue Reading

Re: Was Resurrection on this past Sunday???

In TV Talk 1416489111.797

No, it wasn't on. A two hour episode of Once Upon A Time was on in it's place. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1416488839.213

I can't stand Maya! She thinks she owns Forrestor now. I can't believe the way she was speaking to Ridge, um he is a Forrestor and could be the next CEO with the way things change so quickly at that place. I can't wait for someone to knock her down a peg or two. It looks like Ridge's conversation with Rick may have gotten through to him a bit. It's clear he still has feelings for Caroline. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 163
1 2 3 4 ...163Next