Give Gorgeous
34 Members and 12433 Guests Online

lainey's Activity

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- October 2014 (includes Spoilers)

In TV Talk 1414721989.54

I don't know how Caroline didn't punch Maya in the face today! She was standing there all uppity in her satin robe. You'd think she'd put some clothes on. She was so rude to Caroline with her condescending attitude. She thinks she's going to get back with Rick. She reminds me of a pyscho stalker. Just the way she was looking while hugging Rick was creepy. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1414544549.737

It always amazes me when couples on the show break up and they are so heartbroken, but only for seconds. Because the next thing they are ready to hop in bed with whoever is available. Rick and Maya - don't want that to happen again. I can't stand Ridge. I hope when Katie finds out about him kissing Caroline that she dumps him. Continue Reading

Re: My First Cousin's Twin Granddaughters Were on "The Meredith Vieira Show" Today

In TV Talk 1414544318.28

Oh, they look adorable! What cute costumes - your cousin is very talented!! Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1414452170.46

I actually felt sorry for Rick today. Caroline says she learned from her mistake?? And Ridge looking all smug. Rick certainly made a mess of his house. Maya is the last person he should want to see, she's the one that let the cat out of the bag. Yes, maybe Rick should know, but I think the way it was brought up at a business meeting was wrong. Maya feels so entitled to Rick. I hope he doesn't fall for her again. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1414450081.6

I can't believe that hypocrite Hope was telling Caroline she's a married woman and how could she be kissing Ridge. Um, how many times has Hope kissed Liam while married to Wyatt???? Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1414415742.707

Spoilers for week of Nov 3: ~ Rick agrees to become CEO of Forrester, with more than a tiny push from Maya. ~ In his new role, Rick makes major changes in personnel, including some shocking shifts in Ridge and Caroline's positions. ~ Caroline remains focused on holding onto her marriage. ~ Carter offers insights to Caroline about Maya's motives toward Rick. ~ Deacon tries to dissuade Quinn from interfering with Hope and Ivy's business trip to Amsterdam, but Quinn pressures Wyatt to do what she wants. ~ Liam decides to accept Ivy's request to meet in Amsterdam. ~ Taylor pays a visit to Forrest... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1414415654.38

Spoilers for week of Oct 27: ~ Chaos ensues in the wake of Maya's revelation in the Forrester boardroom. ~ A hurt Rick accuses Ridge of trying to take away everything that means something to him. ~ Ridge must defend himself and his recent actions to Eric. ~ Feeling betrayed, Rick makes a shocking announcement to his father. ~ Maya takes advantage of an opportune moment to go after what she wants. ~ Caroline demands that Ridge prove that he's honest about his feelings. ~ Ridge makes a ground-breaking confession to Katie that rocks her world, but he tries to assure her his feelings for he... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1414242874.997

Maya has such a big mouth. It always amazes me to see how the employees at Forrestor act in business meetings and how they air their dirty laundry in front of everyone. Even Rick is throwing a bit of a tantrum because he wasn't picked. That's something I would discuss in private with Eric. I wonder if the Maya actress likes playing this new, mean role. After all, she was such a goodie two shoes when she first came on the show. This is a completely different side of her and she's doing a good job since we all don't like her! Continue Reading

Re: Blue Bloods 10/24 - anyone know the name of the actor who played the bad guy?

In TV Talk 1414242288.15

According to this listing, James Carpinello played Russell Price. http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/blue-bloods/cast/303333 Continue Reading

Re: So who is going to be the one to run Forrester?

In TV Talk 1414165265.373

I thought the same thing seeing Maya at the meeting but Eric did say he wanted the "whole team" to hear the announcement so I guess she is considered part of the team.... Why wasn't Brooke on a conference call from Italy to hear who he picks? She's part of the team, isn't she? Also I didn't see Pam or Donna there. No Oliver? If Maya is there, he should be there too. Ugh, I guess it's Ridge's turn to be CEO. A few months from now he won't be doing that good of a job and Eric will come back or he'll appoint Rick. Round and round we go! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 160
1 2 3 4 ...160Next