The Joy of Christmas
134 Members and 16981 Guests Online

lainey's Activity

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- August 2014 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1408493691.183

I thought Ivy kissed him on the cheek and that's why I couldn't understand why they were making such a big deal out of it. If she tried to kiss him on the mouth, she missed! Lol Continue Reading

Re: It's Paul Newman Day on TCM...

In Movies 1408451994.37

Thanks for posting this. I just set a few to tape - some of these are unfamiliar to me too. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1408451777.897

Reading the spoilers and it's not going to get any better..... Spoilers for the week of Aug 25: ~ Ridge confides in Brooke about his problems with drawing following the accident. ~ Brooke considers forgiving Bill. ~ Quinn and Deacon move forward in their scheme to keep Bill and Brooke apart. ~ Hope struggles when she learns that Liam was in Paris to meet her at the same time she left to marry Wyatt. ~ With Hope knowing that Liam was in Paris, Wyatt grows concerned about the state of his marriage. ~ Quinn gloats, but Wyatt warns her to stay away from Liam. ~ An unexpected gift prompts ... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1408403778.29

I was hoping the wedding was a dream, but I guess not. At least they didn't show the wedding night. I felt sorry for Liam today, but he should realize now that Hope easily flip flops with whoever is available. He needs to move on and give up on her. And Wyatt is second best. Who wants to be in that position? Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1408148096.337

Deacon knows that Quinn is capable of murder....so why would he let Quinn know that he's onto her? And I thought Deacon looked through her things - he didn't see the gun? Since they haven't shown Wyatt and Hope since the wedding, I'm hoping for some reason they aren't really married. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1407977701.503

Well, that has to be the most bizarre wedding I've ever seen. Wyatt and Hope say, what I guess were their vows. Then Hope takes off the gaudy diamond and leaves, runs to the back of the yacht. Wyatt follows, and together they jump off the back of the yacht into the water. The captain yells over the side of the yacht "I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." Huh? Why did Hope do that? Very strange. I'm amazed how Hope just goes from one guy to the other. Geez, at least take a few hours to get over the fact that Liam didn't show up! Continue Reading

Re: What Are You Reading --- August 2014

In Book Club 1407883267.783

I'm reading Don't Say A Word by Beverly Barton. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1407882914.18

Jacob Young = Rick Hope & Wyatt leave Paris and tell no one. They hop on the Spencer jet and go to Monte Carlo. Ok, Liam didn't show up. Hope doesn't even consider that maybe his flight was delayed, he is sick or hurt, etc. she just assumes he didn't come and takes off with Wyatt. I would at least call him to know for sure if amd why he wasn't there. How did Brooke know it was Liam who called her cellphone. Liam called from the forrestor office, not his own phone. Caller id would show Forrestor Intl on the phone, not Liam Spencer. And there's Wyatt, proposing. How does Hope go back and fo... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1407858258.967

Well, it looks like I'm the only person who's going to continue to watch...I guess it's a habit after 25+ years. Things just fall into Quinn's hands...first the motorcycle and now the binoculars. I can't believe no one other than Liam realized Ivy fell into the water - and no one saw them swimming to shore and laying there? Is this a common thing that happens all the time and the locals just ignore it? Spoilers for the week of August 18: ~ Quinn comes up with a way to convince Deacon to join forces with her. ~ Bill urges Brooke to give him another chance for a future together. ~ An i... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1407538846.707

This show is so stupid. You're telling me that Liam didn't notice Quinn on the flight? They were standing right next to her. He didn't get up to use the bathroom or stretch the entire time? The flight from LA to Paris is long. Then there just happens to be a motorcycle waiting for Quinn....did she steal it? So this person left the keys in the ignition. How convenient. What really gets me is the lack of or no security around this priceless diamond. They are shooting in a public place, anyone could grab the stone. Then Wyatt and Hope are just strolling around with the diamond around her neck. S... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 153
1 2 3 4 ...153Next