Labor Day Weekend Clearance
154 Members and 11651 Guests Online

lainey's Activity

The Bold & The Beautiful --- September 2014 (includes spoilers)

Last Reply by Tinkrbl44 1409588307.27 | Started by lainey in TV Talk

Another month, but the same old, same old story lines. I wish the writers would really shake things up so we had something to look forward to other than the revolving door of rehashed plots. Here are the spoilers for the week of Sep 1: ~ Brooke is caught off-guard when Deacon arrives at her door, wanting an answer to his proposal. ~ Caroline returns from her visit with her moms to find Rick feeling frustrated Rick about getting no new designs from Ridge. ~ Ridge gets assistance from Caroline with his impairment. ~ Rick pressures Katie about Ridge's lack of progress. ~ Katie finds it har... Continue Reading

What Are You Reading --- September 2014

Last Reply by abbalulu 1409587800.15 | Started by lainey in Book Club

This book thread is started on the first of each month. Some suggestions for posting here: ~ underline, bold or CAPITALIZE the name of the book you're reading - it makes it easier for us readers to see what it is ~ include the author of the book - there are so many books with the same title (if you are recommending a book we want to make sure we read the right one) ~ post a few words about the book - would you recommend it or not ~ tell us the book genre - is it mystery, romance, historical, biography, etc. ***There is no obligation to do any of the above... Continue Reading

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- August 2014 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1409356596.81

I like Liam and Ivy together too. Liam needs to move on! Didn't expect Deacon to propose to Brooke! Wouldn't that be great if they eloped...imagine Bill's reaction! lol No show on Monday due to tennis. Continue Reading

Re: 1969 Encyclopedia Set?

In Book Club 1409328818.787

I just donated a bunch of things, including all types of books to the Vietnam Veterans of America (VVA). They come to your door and pick up everything. I donated a set of encyclopedias to them, I'm sure they were from the 1950s. If they can use them, great. If not, they can choose what to do with them. Saves me from trying to get rid of them. Not sure where you live but you can look up the VVA online and see if they pick up in your area. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1409266311.75

The fight with Bob & Wyatt was so silly, but at least Liam got a laugh out of it. Maybe he filmed it with his phone. Wyatt is allergic to Hope's cat and took all of the cats things back to Liam, minus the cat. I guess he figures Liam will say he'll take the cat. But it's Hope's cat and I'm sure she'll want to keep it. I guess that'll be the reason for the annulment....lol. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1409151546.297

Mmsfoxxie, I also said the same thing before. Hope didn't check to see if Liam was okay, i.e. was he in an accident, sick, etc. I would want to know for sure why my boyfriend didn't show up before marrying someone else in a split second. Ivy finally said yesterday it felt more like she was pushed, rather than fell into the water. Will Hope or Liam wonder if it was someone once again wanted to stop them from getting married? Hope deserves Wyatt and his crazy mother. Liam needs to move on so we all get a break from this threesome! Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1409008418.01

Now that Hope knows Liam was in Paris, how long before she goes running back to him. And Wyatt knows she only married him because Ivy fell in the river. Lol. This show is so stupid. I noticed Hope isn't wearing a wedding ring. Wyatt planned the entire wedding on the yacht but forgot to bring a ring? Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1408711440.44

Expecting Liam to go to the party for Hope & Wyatt is mean. Do you think Bill would go to a party if Brooke & Ridge got back together? Liam is a grown man, why doesn't he just tell Bill he doesn't feel up to going? Will Brooke and Bill announce they're getting married at the party? Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1408493691.183

I thought Ivy kissed him on the cheek and that's why I couldn't understand why they were making such a big deal out of it. If she tried to kiss him on the mouth, she missed! Lol Continue Reading

Re: It's Paul Newman Day on TCM...

In Movies 1408451994.37

Thanks for posting this. I just set a few to tape - some of these are unfamiliar to me too. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 154
1 2 3 4 ...154Next