107 Members and 18942 Guests Online

lainey's Activity

Re: My Credit card number was stolen, have you experienced this?

In Viewpoints 1429982062.477

I have a credit card that I use for online purchases only. Last year when Chase Bank was hacked (July) so was my credit card. I received an email from Chase questioning suspicious activity. I checked my account and there were a few small amounts that were charged to my account in another state. I called Chase and they cancelled the card and issued me a new one. I only had the new one for about 4 months and once again in November, I was notified of suspicious activity. Again, it was only for small amounts like $10, $5, $19. The Chase rep told me this is the thieves' way of testing the card. Ca... Continue Reading

Re: I think Juliette is going to go

In TV Talk 1429969318.397

I think you talking about Grimm? Warning - may contains spoilers if you haven't watched yet! * * * * * * * Yes, I can't believe she set fire to the trailer! But I'm beginning to think this whole storyline is going to turn out to be a dream or something along those lines. Without the trailer, they lost a lot of how they "fixed" things, so how will they solve future story lines to and determine what type of wesen they're up against? I really don't like the Juliette character, I could never warm up to her. So it doesn't matter to me if she stays or goes. Continue Reading

Re: What Are You Reading --- April 2015

In Book Club 1429829526.257

Reading The Edge of Honor by KT Bryan. This was a free Kindle book I received from the author because I posted a review on Amazon for her last book! Continue Reading

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- April 2015 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1429829405.43

Brooke wasn't looking so good today. Her face seemed puffy to me. I can't believe Eric and Brooke keep rewarding Rick for his bad behavior. Surely they've heard from everyone how Rick is treating them. Rick wants to learn from Eric. Good. Eric would never treat people the way Rick does, so maybe Rick will grow up now that Eric's back. I almost didn't recognize Caroline! I wonder if she'll be coming back soon. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1429744711.187

Is Wyatt stupid? Bringing Nicole to his house and drinking with her? She's supposed to be 18 on the show and the legal drinking age is 21 in California. At least she wasn't going to leave and drive herself. Now he's going to get her to stay and who knows what. Isn't Wyatt supposed to be in his late 20s on this show? Too old for an 18 year old girl I think. He was all but screaming when talking to Liam on the phone, surely Nicole heard him. If not, then she was spooked with him pressing her so much about secrets and someone else running Forrestor. She's smart enough to know if Rick is out as ... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1429628060.967

The wedding was boring! Is that the smallest wedding ever on the B&B? Brooke isn't going to take Deacon marrying Quinn very well. I'm sure she'll try to do something to break them up. Yes, seems Brooke's magical snap of the fingers isn't working anymore. I guess that was Hope's big appearance. Guess she is still busy looking for work. I wish they would give Carter a bigger role. I like his character. Continue Reading

Re: How do you acquire your reading material?

In Book Club 1429627921.72

I buy almost all of my books new at Amazon or Costco. New because I don't like the idea that someone else handled a book before me - you never know where the book or their hands have been! Although once in a while I'll borrow a book from a friend to read. I like holding actual books but will buy or get free e-books too. After I'm done reading books I donate them to the library or to the Vietnam Veterans. Continue Reading

Re: What Are You Reading --- April 2015

In Book Club 1429314463.007

Thankless in Death by JD Robb. Need a Roarke fix. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1429314429.277

And there's Hope to save the day...talk about waiting until the last minute to try and end the wedding. Maybe Quinn will say to hold off getting married to try and get on Hope's good side again. I'm waiting for Liam to fall against the door where he's eavesdropping and fall on the floor in front of Maya and Nicole. Hopefully he overheads the Myron/Myra secret and tells Bill. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 179
1 2 3 4 ...179Next