Fall Fashion Days
43 Members and 9139 Guests Online

lainey's Activity

Re: What Are You Reading --- July 2014

In Book Club 1406603219.53

Getting ready to start Calculated In Death by J.D. Robb. Continue Reading

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- July 2014 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1406603011.623

It's so silly that Wyatt is walking around with the $100M diamond like it's nothing. And why would he just give it to Hope? Unless Wyatt is a billionaire, I can't see him (or anyone) just giving something worth that much to someone, especially an ex-girlfriend. I know he's going to try and win her back with it. Can her love be bought for a mere $100M? Brooke doesn't look so happy with Bill. If she doesn't forgive him, it opens up the door for Deacon to make a move. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1406253669.75

Of course Ridge learned how to fly while he was away in France. Now he's an expert flying like a maniac. If I was Bill, I would say I "confessed" just so the maniac would land the copter. Couldn't Bill say that Ridge was trying to kill him by taking the seatbelt out of the copter and flying so crazily? Did Wyatt leave the stone unattended in his manbag while he was in the Eric meeting? Um, I think I would have the stone on me at all times. What's with Maya and all the compliments? Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1406155307.647

I guess new Ridge also knows how to fly a helicopter? Or maybe he will just confront Bill. This show is only about 17 minutes without commercials. Now it seems they are adding 5 minutes of aerial shots too - the beach, the city, the highways, etc. 12 minutes of actual show. Continue Reading

Re: Celebrity Wife Swap!! Who's Watching?

In TV Talk 1406144341.07

I just finished watching it. I was surprised to see how big Ronn's house is, so I looked him up. He is supposedly worth $12 million dollars. He's 62, she's 51 and was a playmate of the month in 1985. I think Ronn looks good for his age, he certainly has a nice body. Now if he would only do something with his hair!!! Ronn seems a little stiff, but Tyler seems uptight too. I don't know why people decide to do this show. Maybe Ronn thought it would keep him in the public eye since he's no longer on The B&B. I don't know who Tyler is because I don't watch the soap he's on. Continue Reading

Re: Suits...sick of this ongoing feud

In TV Talk 1406073995.4

I also don't like this season as much. It seems to me the story lines are getting very complicated and difficult to follow (at least for me). And I don't like the continuous feud between Harvey and Mike, who were at one time, best buds. I hope it ends soon and Mike goes back to working with Harvey at the firm. I love Louis! He is so funny - what a great actor! He's the guy you want to hate but really end up loving. I'm glad he's getting a little bit more screen time each week. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1406073752.02

Now that Ridge has Deacon's information, it'll be interesting to see how Bill explains his way out of this. I'm sure it will give Brooke something to think about. Katie will probably marry Ridge, Brooke won't marry Bill and then she'll be all alone again. Boo hoo. Oh wait, Deacon's back - she hasn't bedded him for quite some time..... I can't wait to see Celebrity Wife Swap tonight. Wonder what Ronn Moss is like in real life - is he as weird as he seems? Continue Reading

Re: What Are You Reading --- July 2014

In Book Club 1406073488.927

I'm getting ready to start Tell Me You're Sorry by Kevin O'Brien. I always enjoy his books. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1405726790.427

Ugh, I just watched yesterday's episode. More of the medieval restaurant. Yes, it sure is interesting how Oliver managed to get backstage, dress into one of the costumes and get onto the battlefield undetected. And then Aly runs on the field and isn't stopped. And Darla being there was just ridiculous, especially when the flower appeared again. What's with Justin's hair? It's so dark it doesn't even look like hair. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1405551473.463

On 7/15/2014 luvmyteddy said: Ronn Moss will be on Celebrity Wife Swap next Tuesday night. His wife called him controlling and demanding in the previews. Can't wait. I wonder if his job will be music. Thanks for letting us know. I just set the dvr to record it. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 151
1 2 3 4 ...151Next