Weekend Preview
129 Members and 11838 Guests Online

lainey's Activity

Re: So who is going to be the one to run Forrester?

In TV Talk 1414165265.373

I thought the same thing seeing Maya at the meeting but Eric did say he wanted the "whole team" to hear the announcement so I guess she is considered part of the team.... Why wasn't Brooke on a conference call from Italy to hear who he picks? She's part of the team, isn't she? Also I didn't see Pam or Donna there. No Oliver? If Maya is there, he should be there too. Ugh, I guess it's Ridge's turn to be CEO. A few months from now he won't be doing that good of a job and Eric will come back or he'll appoint Rick. Round and round we go! Continue Reading

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- October 2014 (includes Spoilers)

In TV Talk 1413930303.353

I don't know when it's online but it's on TVGN at 6:30 pm EST tonight and I think it repeats again at 1:00 am - if you get that channel. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1413818454.29

Spoilers for week of Oct 27: ~ A hurt Rick accuses Ridge of trying to take away everything that means something to him. ~ Maya takes advantage of Rick's vulnerability by providing support and sharing a special evening with him. ~ Ridge's actions lead Eric to revisit his choice for Forrester's next CEO. ~ Ridge admits to Katie that he and Caroline kissed, but he assures that nothing has changed between them. ~ Caroline vows to do whatever it takes to save her marriage. ~ Hope and Wyatt spend their first Halloween together as a married couple. ~ A Spencer employee gives Liam an idea for Hallow... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1413818316.733

Spoilers for week of Oct 20: ~ Caroline continues to agonize over her feelings for her mentor. ~ Ridge and Caroline go to Big Bear for some solitude so they can get their work done. ~ At Big Bear, Ridge is faced with a surprising, unexpected epiphany that brings him and Caroline closer than ever. ~ Having both crossed a line they shouldn't have, Ridge and Caroline decide how to proceed with their solidified work partnership going forward. ~ When discussing the topic of Caroline with Katie, Ridge keeps certain information to himself. ~ When Maya spots Ridge and Caroline in an embrace, she... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1413723567.507

Well, I hope Hope sticks to her guns that if Deacon stays with Quinn then she no longer wants to see him. You know this is all just building up for Quinn to do something to Hope that will cause her to lose the baby, that is, if she is really pregnant. Continue Reading

Re: Stalker, new CBS show~

In TV Talk 1413394407.403

Wednesday night, 10:00 EST on CBS. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1413330113.2

Ridge is sickening the way he's treating Caroline. He knows she's feeling something for him and is taking advantage of her. I hope she comes to her senses quickly! I like Liam and Ivy together. She's smart and knows what she wants and isn't whiny like Hope. I hope Ivy and Liam stay together as a couple, but we know that won't happen. I'm still not sure Hope is really pregnant since she hasn't been checked by a doctor. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1413241308.64

I think now that Ridge sees how fond Eric is of Caroline and that he sees Rick and Caroline as the power couple who's going to lead Forrestor into the future, I think Ridge will try to do something to their marriage. Ridge is such a spoiled brat and wants to get his way all the time. Eric was right pointing out that Ridge ran off and also tried to get Eric ousted from the company. Rick has definitely gained points with Eric and Ridge knows it and wants to stop it. I can't believe Forrestor only has one designer. Who was doing all the designs when Ridge was in Paris? Talk about putting all you... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1412895802.873

And another repeated storyline - Eric stepping down with Ridge and Rick fighting over who will be the new CEO. Yawn. Caroline telling Ridge about her feelings for him. Yuck! Continue Reading

Re: Survivor (spoilers)

In TV Talk 1412870428.217

I'm bored with this season's group. There's no one that I can say I really like or dislike. However, the right person went home this week - he was a real jerk. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 159
1 2 3 4 ...159Next