TSV(R) Preview
116 Members and 14554 Guests Online

lainey's Activity

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- April 2014 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1397694298.053

I forgot about the locked gate, so how did Liam and Quinn get in? Quinn is nuts. I've been screaming about people locking their doors on this show for years. They never learn. Quinn attacking Liam like that is really crazy. Continue Reading

Re: I may be the only one still watching "Revenge" (possible spoilers] but here goes . . .

In Viewpoints 1397506467.54

On 4/14/2014 Ford1224 said: I also have a problem keeping up with the dialogue. Either they mumble or talk too fast for my ears. I finally got a prescription for glasses so I could see the TV across the room (I have cataracts) and am beginning to wonder if I need a hearing aid as well! If you need a hearing aid, then I do too! lol. It's not us, it's the actors. They talk low and mumble. I had to play back something three times and turn up the volume to understand something Aiden said. And the actors with the French accents, they talk too fast and mumble too. I've really lost interest in the ... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1397269209.06

On 4/11/2014 Tinkrbl44 said: Last year it was Steffy ... this year it's Hope? This would be the first grandchild for Bill Spencer .... and Brooke, correct? First grandchild for Bill. Brooke already has a grandson. Bridget had a baby boy, Logan with Owen, Jackie Marone's husband. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1397002873.297

Who is running Spencer Publications? Katie is never there...she's home, in bed with Ridge, at the park or at Forrestor. Ally is so young, inexperienced and immature. Why would Oliver possibly be interested in her? I know, I know, she's a Forrestor. Didn't Brooke just tell Eric the other day she didn't need a man in her life? That lasted long. lol Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1396915228.153

Oliver and Ally together is too creepy. He looks way too old for her. But it does look to me like he's just leading her on, perhaps to secure his job and future at Forrestor? I hope I'm wrong. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1396915162.347

Spoilers for the week of Apr 14: ~ When Katie confronts him about his intent for Ridge and Brooke, Eric makes a cryptic comment and his intentions become clear. ~ Ridge seizes the moment during a business meeting with Rick absent from work. ~ When Bill gets bad news about Spencer Publications, he vows to get his company back and get custody of Will. ~ Brooke and Katie take the sibling rivalry between them to a new level. ~ Karen returns to L.A. to right the ship at Spencer, and she gets a visit from Brooke, who tries to convince her to reinstate Bill as CEO. ~ Hope reveals her plans fo... Continue Reading

Re: What Are You Reading --- April 2014

In Book Club 1396654990.94

I'm starting Unspeakable by Kevin O'Brien. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1396654918.15

Ridge says Rick got his way with daddy and then he goes running to daddy to tell him to "take it back". Then he described his relationship with Katie as "cool and really special". What is he, five? Oliver and Aly together looks wrong - she looks way too young for him. Katie is so insecure. She has to keep reassuring herself that Ridge loves her and not Brooke. I don't see that relationship going very far. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1396566958.973

Well, well, well. Eric certainly surprised me today saying no to Ridge. And I like that Brooke stood up to him today. Ridge isn't going to be happy. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1396480190.247

I see Wyatt and Quinn were added to the opening credits. I guess they're going to be around for a while. Good news is I see Thorne on there again, maybe he's going to have more air time. Ridge is so arrogant. He just walks in, fires Oliver, which buy the way, was really tacky and unprofessional to do in front of everyone, and demands to be President again. We know Eric isn't going to put his foot down and keep Rick as prez. Ugh. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 143
1 2 3 4 ...143Next