National Garden Month
126 Members and 20224 Guests Online

lainey's Activity

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- April 2015 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1427935870.67

On 4/1/2015 luvmyteddy said: On 4/1/2015 lainey said: I was just looking at the daytime Emmy nominations. There really isn't much competition anymore with only 4 soaps on tv now. All the soaps are nominated for "best writing" lol. Can they be any worse than the B&B? I saw Fred Willard is nominated as "special guest performer". He really wasn't even on that much! I don't know what channel POP is on, never heard of it. I saw that and hated the Fred nomination. Why, he wasn't funny at all. POP used to be called The TV Guide Network (TVGN). Continue Reading

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- April 2015 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1427917706.467

I was just looking at the daytime Emmy nominations. There really isn't much competition anymore with only 4 soaps on tv now. All the soaps are nominated for "best writing" lol. Can they be any worse than the B&B? I saw Fred Willard is nominated as "special guest performer". He really wasn't even on that much! Continue Reading

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- March 2015 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1427917134.713

On 4/1/2015 luvmyteddy said: Lainey, where are you for April? I would start one but I like yours. I'm here and I just posted the new April thread. Thanks for the reminder! Continue Reading

What Are You Reading --- April 2015

Last Reply by colinka 1427931137.957 | Started by lainey in Book Club

This book thread is started on the first of each month. Some suggestions for posting here: ~ underline, bold or CAPITALIZE the name of the book you're reading - it makes it easier for us readers to see what it is ~ include the author of the book - there are so many books with the same title (if you are recommending a book we want to make sure we read the right one!) ~ post a few words about the book - would you recommend it or not ~ tell us the book genre - is it mystery, romance, historical, biography, etc. ***There is no obligat... Continue Reading

The Bold & The Beautiful --- April 2015 (includes spoilers)

Last Reply by luvmyteddy 1427937772.79 | Started by lainey in TV Talk

Ok, I completely forgot to start the April thread today! I guess I'm playing an April Fools joke on myself. Let's get this Myra/Myron story going and over....at least show us Rick's reaction! Continue Reading

Re: Amazon Echo

In Electronics Talk 1427844724.883

I also got the survey. It was hard for me to answer some of the questions since I've only had it for a week. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1427760373.707

Of course Brooke is going to tell Deacon there's a chance things could work with them. After all, she's lonely and there are no other available men. She just can't be without a man for any length of time. Plus this will give Quinn a reason to go psycho again! Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1427725261.957

Spoilers for week of Mar 30: ~ Rick gathers his team to announce a questionable staff change regarding at Forrester. ~ The Forrester team, and especially Ivy, are shocked to learn that Rick rehired Quinn. ~ Quinn tries to reassure everyone that she's changed. ~ As tensions rise, Rick tries to keep the peace between Maya and Nicole. ~ Maya demands answers when Nicole hints to Rick that her sister isn't being totally candid about herself. ~ Nicole blackmails Maya as the tensions between the sisters rise to a critical point. ~ When Deacon confronts her, Brooke must confess that she's develo... Continue Reading

Re: kindle fire internet help needed

In Electronics Talk 1427678782.34

Amazon customer service = 888-280-3321 Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1427374505.903

I agree, the storyline is a bit boring. I guess we'll have to continue hearing how womanly and trustworthy Maya is until she tells him the truth or Nicole spills the beans. Who knows how long they'll drag this out. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 177
1 2 3 4 ...177Next