TSV(R) Preview
133 Members and 16180 Guests Online

lainey's Activity

Re: How To Get Away With Murder - SPOILERS included

In TV Talk 1416618929.103

I'm glad I wasn't the only one confused with this episode! I need to watch it again too. Continue Reading

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- November 2014 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1416618852.273

I was happy to see Eric throw Maya out of the office and give it to Rick. Rick is such a baby, he does act like a spoiled child when he doesn't get his way. Eric telling him to "man up" was great. Now he's crawling back to Caroline. Is he sincere with what he's saying to her, or is he more concerned about keeping his job. And will he tell Maya he's being forced to go back with Caroline? Continue Reading

How To Get Away With Murder - SPOILERS included

Last Reply by Bungo 1416670066.257 | Started by lainey in TV Talk

I was more than a little confused about who killed Sam last night. Was is Wes with the final blow with the trophy? Also, did Annalise know he did it. She was sitting at the desk when he came back and said he was sorry to Sam. Was she really there? Sometimes I don't know what's real or not on this show! Hope someone can clear it up for me! Continue Reading

Re: HTGAWM - "Kill Me, Kill Me, Kill Me" (S1/Ep09) - 11.20.2014 Winter Finale!!!

In TV Talk 1416592159.927

On 11/21/2014 Hildegarde Withers said: Is it safe to talk about the episode now? I'm going to start another thread with "spoilers" in the title so it doesn't ruin it for anyone. I want to talk about this show! Continue Reading

Re: Was Resurrection on this past Sunday???

In TV Talk 1416489111.797

No, it wasn't on. A two hour episode of Once Upon A Time was on in it's place. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1416488839.213

I can't stand Maya! She thinks she owns Forrestor now. I can't believe the way she was speaking to Ridge, um he is a Forrestor and could be the next CEO with the way things change so quickly at that place. I can't wait for someone to knock her down a peg or two. It looks like Ridge's conversation with Rick may have gotten through to him a bit. It's clear he still has feelings for Caroline. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1416409758.93

Spoilers for week of Nov 24: ~ Convinced that her marriage is over, Caroline is shocked when Rick tells her what he really wants. ~ Seeing that he and Caroline still have unresolved feelings, Ridge tells her that they must get their respective relationships back on track. ~ Caroline is torn when Rick expects an immediate response to his request to reconcile. ~ Rick leaves Maya heartbroken when he makes it clear that he can't be with her because his marriage is his priority. ~ The Forresters, Logans and Spencers gather for Thanksgiving dinner at the Forrester mansion, but it's bittersweet wit... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1416275197.807

Hope is such a baby. She doesn't like Liam moving on so she stomps her feet and wants to go home. She is so immature. I couldn't believe Rick actually locked the door....that is a first! Wait till Maya flaunts her earrings in front of Caroline. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1416147774.66

I don't feel sorry for Hope at all. She wants to have both Liam and Wyatt and is stuck with Wyatt. Now she can't stand Liam moving on. Why? She moved on in 5 minutes. At least Liam waited a bit before jumping into his next relationship. I just can't see how they will continue without the Hope character. Oh well, we'll wait and see. After all, they did without Ridge for over a year. Continue Reading

Re: I'm almost too embarrassed to ask...

In Book Club 1416147485.083

Check out the monthly "What Are You Reading" thread that gets posted in the books section each month. Lots of good ideas on there! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 162
1 2 3 4 ...162Next