The Joy of Christmas
42 Members and 7023 Guests Online

lainey's Activity

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- September 2014 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1411173964.507

I think she's going to say "I'm married".....and even though you're the love of my life, blah, blah, blah....I have to honor my vows with Wyatt and his psycho mother. Continue Reading

Re: What Are You Reading --- September 2014

In Book Club 1411130386.513

Just starting Die For Me by Cynthia Eden. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1411130267.013

Well, I have to agree with Quinn. Her pushing Ivy into the river had nothing to do with Hope marrying Wyatt. It was Hope's decision because she couldn't wait 10 minutes for Liam to show up or to even find out if something had happened to him. She told Liam she was so sure he was going to be there, so why didn't she call him to find out if something happened to him. She deserves Wyatt and his crazy mother! Continue Reading

Re: FASHION POLICE Tribute To Joan Rivers - Friday, Sept. 19th @ 8 PM ET on E!

In TV Talk 1411130106.823

Thanks for posting this! I just set my dvr to record it. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1410915079.97

Liam - Wyatt - Liam - Wyatt - Liam - Wyatt - Liam......ENOUGH!!! Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/16/2014!!!!

In TV Talk 1410914953.203

Was that the longest exit interview on record? And Julie doesn't normally let people touch her so much, and there she is, holding Frankie's hand. I wouldn't be surprised to see another twist with Frankie back in the house again before next week. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1410786794.21

Spoilers for the week of Sep 15: ~ Wyatt asks Hope to take their relationship to the next level. ~ Hope turns to Brooke for help in sorting out her feelings about Wyatt's intentions for their future. ~ Armed with the evidence he got from Charlie, Liam takes a stand against Quinn over her actions in Paris. ~ Wyatt witnesses his mother's encounter with Liam. ~ News of Quinn's actions in Paris spreads throughout Forrester, courtesy of Ivy. ~ Ivy faces the possibility that her opportunity with Liam has passed her by. ~ Quinn finds herself with no choice but to confess to Wyatt what she did in Par... Continue Reading

Re: Any 9/11 movies?

In Movies 1410566709.577

United 93 about the hijacked plane that crashed in Pennsylvania. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1410566147.263

Why is it that Wyatt just expects to get the big cliff house now that he's married? What if Liam and Ivy get together or marry. Does that mean Wyatt and Hope will have to give him the cliff house back? Or will it be the rush to see who has the first child, and then "my family is bigger than yours" so we deserve the cliff house. Just stupid, stupid, stupid. Bill has enough money, why doesn't he buy Wyatt and Hope their own house as a wedding present? I'm glad Charlie figured out it was Quinn who pushed Ivy. Wait till Hope finds out her psycho mother-in-law was responsible for Liam not sh... Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/12/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1410548990.963

On 9/12/2014 sassy68 said: I think the fact that he has a famous sister has gone to his head. He thinks he is above everyone else. This fish business really annoys me. Production sees to it that he has all the fish he desires and everyone else is eating tortilla wraps. Salmon is expensive and they are supplying him with tons of it. Never in BB history have I seen this kind of favoritism given to one person. He is so phony. He can't even tolerate being on the block.....the little baby. Why is Frankie getting special food (salmon)? I really haven't been reading a lot of the posts because this w... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 156
1 2 3 4 ...156Next