Maxi Dresses
135 Members and 9753 Guests Online

lainey's Activity

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- April 2014 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1398206611.653

I can't stand seeing Oliver and Ally kiss anymore. I hope that storyline is going somewhere because I'm bored with it. Continue Reading

Re: New Blacklist tonight

In TV Talk 1398186234.243

esmeralda, we were posting at the same time. You type faster than me! Continue Reading

Re: New Blacklist tonight

In TV Talk 1398186168.927

On 4/22/2014 keri said: What dog? What box? Wow! I must've rested my eyes right into REM stage. When Tom left Lizzie, he said he was going to take the dog for a walk. Lizzie looked out the fromt door and the dog was there, but Tom was gone. That's when she knew, he knew she knew! Lol I think the "box" is the safety deposit box Lizzie opened at the end. Tom knew she found the key in their house and told her what bank the box was in. The show ended with Lizzie looking at a piece of paper or a picture. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1398119752.53

Just how thin are the doors at Forrestor? Quinn hears Hope and Brooke's conversation when she's standing at Pam's desk. And the door was closed! Maybe Hope was speaking loud, but we know Brooke whispers. I don't like Oliver and Ally together. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1397864751.89

Well, Oliver is too old for Ally. Where's Thorne or Eric to see that Oliver is kissing Ally? If Oliver is just using Ally, he's going to break her heart when he dumps her. This is her "first love" and we all know about that. I hope Maya steps in and puts a stop to it. Or maybe this is what's going to push Ally over the edge and that's why Taylor is coming back. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1397694298.053

I forgot about the locked gate, so how did Liam and Quinn get in? Quinn is nuts. I've been screaming about people locking their doors on this show for years. They never learn. Quinn attacking Liam like that is really crazy. Continue Reading

Re: I may be the only one still watching "Revenge" (possible spoilers] but here goes . . .

In Viewpoints 1397506467.54

On 4/14/2014 Ford1224 said: I also have a problem keeping up with the dialogue. Either they mumble or talk too fast for my ears. I finally got a prescription for glasses so I could see the TV across the room (I have cataracts) and am beginning to wonder if I need a hearing aid as well! If you need a hearing aid, then I do too! lol. It's not us, it's the actors. They talk low and mumble. I had to play back something three times and turn up the volume to understand something Aiden said. And the actors with the French accents, they talk too fast and mumble too. I've really lost interest in the ... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1397269209.06

On 4/11/2014 Tinkrbl44 said: Last year it was Steffy ... this year it's Hope? This would be the first grandchild for Bill Spencer .... and Brooke, correct? First grandchild for Bill. Brooke already has a grandson. Bridget had a baby boy, Logan with Owen, Jackie Marone's husband. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1397002873.297

Who is running Spencer Publications? Katie is never there...she's home, in bed with Ridge, at the park or at Forrestor. Ally is so young, inexperienced and immature. Why would Oliver possibly be interested in her? I know, I know, she's a Forrestor. Didn't Brooke just tell Eric the other day she didn't need a man in her life? That lasted long. lol Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1396915228.153

Oliver and Ally together is too creepy. He looks way too old for her. But it does look to me like he's just leading her on, perhaps to secure his job and future at Forrestor? I hope I'm wrong. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 143
1 2 3 4 ...143Next