March Mania Ends Today
122 Members and 18172 Guests Online

Sir Cancelot's Activity

Talk About Feeling Old..................

Last Reply by colliegirls 1422965375.637 | Started by Sir Cancelot in Jewelry Talk

Watching Mary Beth on Carolyn's show. I remember each and every time she was pregnant. She is going to be a mother-in-law, discussing colors of dresses......arrrrggghhhhh Continue Reading

Re: Yo! - 1/31/15 - Miss Judie's in the house!

In Judith Ripka 1422741762.31

As I have told you before, all of your efforts have paid off ten fold. I know you are so very proud of your wonderful GD but you should be just as proud of yourself. Enjoy the shows everyone and stay safe and warm. Love, Sir Cancel Continue Reading

Re: Anyone have an Air Fryer?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1421153796.35

Count me in as to wanting to know all about an air fryer! Saw the demo on ShopHQ this morning. Continue Reading

Re: Just Gotta Say - LOVIN' THE QVC CHRISTMAS PROGRAMMING

In The Q We Love 1419590621.177

I enjoyed the segment with Trisha Yearwood very much. Continue Reading

Re: And then Came the Doublets, and the Sky Began to Shine

In Judith Ripka 1413496262.037

Very Nice! Just the right thing for a special occasion or everyday........Love, Sir Cancel Continue Reading

Guess what I found in my jewelry box and am wearing today?

Last Reply by Venezia 1412860788.483 | Started by Sir Cancelot in Jewelry Talk

My RLM "smooch" ring! Now that's what you call a silver ring! Continue Reading

Re: O/T: Question related to George Clooney....

In Fashion Talk 1412113446.4

I wish them both the best for whatever reason. I've always loved the whole Clooney family. I am looking forward now to some little Clooneys! Continue Reading

Re: QVC Mourns the passing of Joan Rivers

In Q News, Hosts & Personalities, Joan Rivers Classics Collection 1409873634.43

Joan's humor and love for the public will always be remembered. Melissa, I am sorry for yours and the world's loss. Continue Reading

Re: ripkanista sisterhood

In Judith Ripka 1402431121.617

Thank you Floss. I am so glad you replied. I was a little worried as to where this was going to go. Love, Sir Cancel Continue Reading

Re: New London Blue Topaz ring review!

In Judith Ripka 1402085039.653

Just received my ring: WINNER WINNER WINNER My stones do not appear to be as dark as the tv stones; however, that is OK with me because all of my blue topaz pieces are a beautiful blue and this ring matches beautifully, just a darker shade of blue. The setting is divine. Love, Sir Cancel Continue Reading

Page 1 of 36
1 2 3 4 ...36Next