Labor Day Weekend Clearance
146 Members and 11982 Guests Online

Sir Cancelot's Activity

Re: ripkanista sisterhood

In Judith Ripka 1402431121.617

Thank you Floss. I am so glad you replied. I was a little worried as to where this was going to go. Love, Sir Cancel Continue Reading

Re: New London Blue Topaz ring review!

In Judith Ripka 1402085039.653

Just received my ring: WINNER WINNER WINNER My stones do not appear to be as dark as the tv stones; however, that is OK with me because all of my blue topaz pieces are a beautiful blue and this ring matches beautifully, just a darker shade of blue. The setting is divine. Love, Sir Cancel Continue Reading

Happy Birthday Kiwi!!!

Last Reply by kiwi55 1398141960.62 | Started by Sir Cancelot in Judith Ripka

Hope the rest of your special day is the BOMB!!!!! Continue Reading

Happy Birthday Kappy!!

Last Reply by anisha 1398150271.093 | Started by Sir Cancelot in Judith Ripka

Hope you have a great day!! Love, Sir Cancelot Continue Reading

Re: Ladies, It Is With Great Sadness That I Share With You...

In Judith Ripka 1397728387.43

So sad. Such a great loss of a wonderful friend. I feel so bad for her husband. He was so dedicated to her. So many wonderful memories. Do you remember her escapades with her oven? Cooking was not one of Indy's favorite things to do. I will miss her. Love, Sir Cancelot Continue Reading

Re: White Agate Beads

In Judith Ripka 1396048731.223

Thanks all. This piece goes well with anything. I can wear my, sitting in the box forever, frosted rectangle pendant with it. The Egg sounds perfect. Wish I owned that one but I think I know someone who does............. Continue Reading

White Agate Beads

Last Reply by Jersey Born 1396059728.073 | Started by Sir Cancelot in Judith Ripka

Just received the white agate beads that have not been shown since they sold out last year. Love the beads and can't wait to wear them with whatever enhancer I choose. They arrived in the JR necklace presentation box, with the green velvet pouch and with flat large bubble plastic protecting them. Very pleased and will add to all of my other JR bead necklaces. Love, Sir Cancel Continue Reading

Re: Pics Amethyst Bracelet

In Judith Ripka 1395792473.073

That is really the end all! Love, Love, it! Love, Sir Cancel Continue Reading

Re: ANOTHER REVIEW OF THE CONFETTI CUFF

In Judith Ripka 1395704826.9

Glitter, Thanks for your review. It looked liked it was a special piece. You have worked it into your wardrobe!! Go for it! Love, Sir Cancel Continue Reading

Re: HOLY COW!!!! The Confetti Cuff!

In Judith Ripka 1395704133.717

Puffin so happy to see you posting! Did not buy the cuff but was just reviewing. You bring back happy memories of our old postings. Love, Sir Cancel Continue Reading

Page 1 of 35
1 2 3 4 ...35Next