45 Members and 17696 Guests Online

Caffeina's Activity

Re: Old fashion body talc

In Beauty Banter 1432164760.38

I like using Spring Fresh Dusting Powder. It's an old favorite, and brings back memories for me. Walmart carries it. Cheap, only 2 or 3 dollars. Continue Reading

Re: NYC question!

In Viewpoints 1431119213.817

Junior's on 45th. www.juniorscheesecake.com/our_restaurants/times_square Continue Reading

Re: IHeartRadio Reception

In Electronics Talk 1430934533.29

If it only happens when you're walking around, it's most likely your connection. You're probably walking where there's dead spots caused by obstructions. Continue Reading

Re: ComPact 2015 -- May

In Beauty Banter 1430925064.223

On 5/6/2015 just bee said: Beautywise, all I need is facial cleanser, and I notice Paula's Choice is having a sale. But I'm so cheap now... do I really want to pay for shipping? A free shipping on everything (no minimum) just recently ended. She has them occasionally. You can sign up on the email list to keep up with the different sales. If you need cleanser now, you could get something from the drugstore that she recommends. Continue Reading

Re: Does your doctor's office have Patient portal?

In Viewpoints 1430836714.993

On 5/5/2015 Lila Belle said: On 5/5/2015 Caffeina said: On 5/5/2015 terrier3 said: On 5/5/2015 Caffeina said: I received three "invitations" for this after my last appointment. I haven't signed up because I'm not comfortable with having my medical information connected to Facebook or Google. It's not...at least not here. You need a private ID to access the info. The invitation is for FollowMyHealth patient portal. The email says, "Choose a login method on the registration screen. Use one of the IDs you already have for Google, Yahoo, Facebook or Windows Live. If you do not already have one ... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1430834539.02

On 5/5/2015 terrier3 said: On 5/5/2015 Caffeina said: I received three "invitations" for this after my last appointment. I haven't signed up because I'm not comfortable with having my medical information connected to Facebook or Google. It's not...at least not here. You need a private ID to access the info. The invitation is for FollowMyHealth patient portal. The email says, "Choose a login method on the registration screen. Use one of the IDs you already have for Google, Yahoo, Facebook or Windows Live. If you do not already have one of these accounts, you will be prompted to create a Goog... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1430831072.183

I received three "invitations" for this after my last appointment. I haven't signed up because I'm not comfortable with having my medical information connected to Facebook or Google. Continue Reading

Re: O/T - Recs Pls for TV Series on Prime Stations, i.e., HBO.....

In Beauty Banter 1430419489.55

Masters ofS ex on Showtime. Based on the lives and work of Masters & Johnson, embellished for entertainment. Season 3 starts July 12. You should be able to catch up on seasons 1 & 2 on On Demand. Continue Reading

Re: Lots of drama at neighbors... need advice

In Mom to Mom Forum 1429816628.65

On 4/23/2015 EGW said: I think your curiosity is normal. I would want to know (mainly), if there was a crime situation in my neighborhood. Do you have a neighborhood watch? In my city, the police dept. has a web page and you can plug in an address to see what crime reports were processed for a street etc. For example, our neighbors home was broken into while they were sleeping and that breaking and entering data came up for their address on the web site. I don't see you as nosey, more like safety concerned. I agree. Or just call the police and ask. It's public information. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 145
1 2 3 4 ...145Next