113 Members and 18160 Guests Online

Caffeina's Activity

Re: Does your doctor's office have Patient portal?

In Viewpoints 1430834539.02

On 5/5/2015 terrier3 said: On 5/5/2015 Caffeina said: I received three "invitations" for this after my last appointment. I haven't signed up because I'm not comfortable with having my medical information connected to Facebook or Google. It's not...at least not here. You need a private ID to access the info. The invitation is for FollowMyHealth patient portal. The email says, "Choose a login method on the registration screen. Use one of the IDs you already have for Google, Yahoo, Facebook or Windows Live. If you do not already have one of these accounts, you will be prompted to create a Goog... Continue Reading

Re: Does your doctor's office have Patient portal?

In Viewpoints 1430831072.183

I received three "invitations" for this after my last appointment. I haven't signed up because I'm not comfortable with having my medical information connected to Facebook or Google. Continue Reading

Re: O/T - Recs Pls for TV Series on Prime Stations, i.e., HBO.....

In Beauty Banter 1430419489.55

Masters ofS ex on Showtime. Based on the lives and work of Masters & Johnson, embellished for entertainment. Season 3 starts July 12. You should be able to catch up on seasons 1 & 2 on On Demand. Continue Reading

Re: Lots of drama at neighbors... need advice

In Mom to Mom Forum 1429816628.65

On 4/23/2015 EGW said: I think your curiosity is normal. I would want to know (mainly), if there was a crime situation in my neighborhood. Do you have a neighborhood watch? In my city, the police dept. has a web page and you can plug in an address to see what crime reports were processed for a street etc. For example, our neighbors home was broken into while they were sleeping and that breaking and entering data came up for their address on the web site. I don't see you as nosey, more like safety concerned. I agree. Or just call the police and ask. It's public information. Continue Reading

Re: Need Electronics Advice

In Electronics Talk 1428877182.987

Make sure ActiveX filtering is turned off. That solved the problem for someone last year. In the thread at community.qvc.com/forums/electronics-talk/topic/457832/please-help-this-computer-idiot-adobe-flash-vs-qvc.aspx, scroll to post #14 where I posted a couple of pictures. Continue Reading

Re: Bellabe Facial Hair remover?

In Beauty Banter 1428857454.773

I use a copycat version for $1 including shipping on eBay. I also use an eyebrow razor and tweezers, since none of them can do it all. Continue Reading

Re: Cetaphil or Cerave cleanser

In Beauty Banter 1428857384.213

I also have oily skin, and prefer the CeraVe foaming to Cetaphil. Continue Reading

Re: Oofos vs Telic

In All About Shoes 1428776635.4

Love Telic! I have one pair of flip-flops and three pairs of the Z-strap. Continue Reading

Re: Screenshots- how to?

In Electronics Talk 1427507078.503

On 3/27/2015 January121 said: Does anyone know if I can use Snipping Tool on the iPad air ...I have used it on my HP laptop and it is a great tool ... if anyone knows please let me know .... THANKS!! Snipping Tool is part of Windows. Continue Reading

Re: Screenshots- how to?

In Electronics Talk 1427502513.587

I think the Snipping Tool is the easier choice for OP. She doesn't have to install anything, she can grab just the part of the picture she needs, and can save the picture using the tool without having to open another program. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 144
1 2 3 4 ...144Next