The Joy of Christmas
123 Members and 15199 Guests Online

Caffeina's Activity

Re: Skin tags???

In Beauty Banter 1408576682.787

On 8/20/2014 BellaCarro said: On 8/20/2014 Caffeina said: I snip them off with cuticle nippers. I burn off the ones that are harder to snip because of the angle. And how, pray tell, do you do that? Seriously, what is your technique and what tools are required for that daring home cauterizing? Matches, the ordinary cheap paper ones. Light match, blow it out then immediately touch it to the tag. Hold it there about 4-5 seconds. It doesn't hurt any more than when the doctor burns it. The match is hottest when you first apply it, but cools down fast. Some that are bigger than tiny I might burn t... Continue Reading

Re: Skin tags???

In Beauty Banter 1408570481.593

I snip them off with cuticle nippers. I burn off the ones that are harder to snip because of the angle. Continue Reading

Re: Samsung Tablet

In Electronics Talk 1408224023.877

Does the problem continue after restarting the tablet? Continue Reading

Re: Windows updates startup type setting

In Electronics Talk 1408196697.3

Manual (Trigger Start) is the default setting. That's where I keep mine. It doesn't have to be set for Automatic. Contrary to what's in post #1, you can access your Windows Update settings via the Control Panel. You can even make a shortcut to Windows Update on your desktop. Continue Reading

Re: NASCAR: Tony Stewart To Announce Retirement From Auto Racing:

In Viewpoints 1408151434.55

On 8/15/2014 tansy said: Motor Sport is also reporting that he's retiring. Is that a legit source? They're legit, but I don't see where they've reported that. www.motorsport.com/nascar-cup/news/all-stories/ Continue Reading

Re: NASCAR: Tony Stewart To Announce Retirement From Auto Racing:

In Viewpoints 1408150554.46

On 8/15/2014 Hooty said: I just read where this "retirement" thing is a hoax! It is. Look where the article came from. Empire News, it's like The Onion. Continue Reading

Re: Changing E-Mail address/ISP Change

In Electronics Talk 1408041104.59

If you're switching to Comcast, they have something called EasyChange. customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/internet/about-easychange Continue Reading

Re: If You Drink Three Large Cups a Day, Won't KCups Be Costly?

In TSV Talk 1407948213.477

Compare what you normally pay per pound of bagged Green Mountain Coffee to about $20/lb or more to have it in K-Cups. Then decide how that fits into your budget. Continue Reading

Re: My first post . Can anyone tell me how to copy and paste with windows 8.1 ?

In Electronics Talk 1407780223.533

On 8/11/2014 india100 said: On 8/8/2014 mima said: India, did you find the old desktop look on your windows 8? Yes , but nothing works . I would love to go back to windows 7 . I love to copy and paste current events and pictures on a Hair forum for ladies . Maybe the Geek squad can help . I really appreciate all of the people that understand my struggle without laughing . Thank you . Try this. Using the touch pad, double click or double tap over the first word you want to copy. Then, while holding down the shift key, use the right arrow and/or down arrow key to highlight more words. Right c... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 136
1 2 3 4 ...136Next