Shoes & Handbags Clearance
48 Members and 17351 Guests Online

TexasMom1's Activity

Re: More Trouble! - Sneak Peek - Perfectly Pink Leopard Print Jacket!

In Linea 1421266409.653

Yes, thank you! Palettes is the name! It is a shame the Q does not allow Louis more TSVs. Continue Reading

Re: More Trouble! - Sneak Peek - Perfectly Pink Leopard Print Jacket!

In Linea 1421258054.56

On 1/12/2015 Mindy D said: Does anyone know what other items come in Perfectly Pink? The two sweater set is sold out in my size in this color, Mindy: Long ago, in a galaxy far away, Louis had a cardigan and tank sweater knit set (A29714) that came in pastels: aqua, green and pink. The cardigan was decorated in broad large sequins (another name for them, but it escapes me at the moment). The pink in this set is a perfect match for his perfectly pink. I was lucky enough to snag my set off the bay a few years ago. You might cruise the bay and look for it in pink. I see this set often crop up th... Continue Reading

Re: As seen on T.V./Genie jeggings

In Fashion Talk 1421157164.303

If you wait awhile, and have a CVS drug store near you, I see many Genie items show up there. That way you could judge the quality for yourself. Continue Reading

Re: RIP ~ Rod Taylor, Actor

In Viewpoints 1420811399.96

He was in "Sunday In New York" with Jane Fonda, Cliff Robertson, and Robert Culp. It is another really nice romantic comedy. It was just on TCM this past weekend. Watch for it. I really enjoyed his acting. Very sad to see this. Continue Reading

Re: OMG ~ Josie's Argan Oil - 6 oz. $109.00 +

In Beauty Banter 1420239924.473

I have never tried argan oil in the pure form and this has really gotten my interest. Thanks for the information. Continue Reading

Re: FAVORITE LINEA PURCHASES 2014??

In Linea 1420130568.617

My favorites and most worn so far (fall and winter) A259108 V-neck shetland sweater (mauve,stone) A259620 WK swing sweater (Mulberry)....wish I had more colors..... A259095 Pinstripe jacket in navy with matching pants A259099 worn with a navy WK tank and pearls and navy pumps. This is what I call elegant "power" dressing. Continue Reading

Re: Jac: Louis Will Be on PM Style 12/15!

In Linea 1418743882.947

Now the turtleneck is offered for three easy pays, as of last night's show. Wish the Q would make up its mind. Continue Reading

Re: Jac: Louis Will Be on PM Style 12/15!

In Linea 1418654519.597

Heads Up! The Linea turtleneck is being offered for two easy pays. Continue Reading

Re: What herbs/seasoning do you put in your chicken soup??

In Recipe Swap 1418588506.283

La Madeline restaurant (chain) makes a wonderful rosemary seasoning/rub for chicken that is really nice when added to soup for extra flavor. I also add it to chicken and dumplings as well. Continue Reading

Re: Am I A Crazy Dog Lady??

In Pet Lovers 1418502500.053

So sorry to hear this Gracies Mom. Regarding the high cost of the pancreatic enzyme, I would write the drug company (once you get the first Rx) and explain you are retired and see if they don't have any type of cost assistance programs, like the other drug companies do. If you have a veterinary school/university near you, I would contact them and see if they could get it for you wholesale. There has got to be a way around the high cost of these drugs. Ask your vet if they cannot discount the cost somehow, could they let you pay once a month, a third of the $170? That way you are not hit all ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 292
1 2 3 4 ...292Next