Spring Fashion Days
173 Members and 19928 Guests Online

TexasMom1's Activity

Re: Prayers please for poster NickNack, who had to send her beloved dog Nick to the Bridge today

In Pet Lovers 1425601631.733

I am so sorry for your loss. It is never easy. He will aways be a part of you. Cherish the memories. Continue Reading

Re: Arias deliberations Thurs 3/5

In Viewpoints 1425591719.863

Hey all, go to Sheriff Joe Arpaio's FB page and see what he has written! Excellent! Continue Reading

Re: Arias deliberations Thurs 3/5

In Viewpoints 1425580399.503

It is even more sickening to see 11-1, most probably for the DP. If I were an Arizona taxpayer I would be flooding Judge Stephens' office with letters and irate calls as to the way she handled these trials The cost to the taxpayer is outrageous. Not to mention the pain to the Alexander family. Remember what happened to Jeffrey Dahlmer? Well, Hodi just might not be the rock star once she gets to the real prison, even if she is in general population. It makes me ill that she has the right to earn "privileges". Justice certainly was not served here today. Our only hope is LWOP. Surely the Judg... Continue Reading

Re: Arias deliberations day 5 (Wed 3/5)

In Viewpoints 1425507948.47

Preds, I am hoping Judge Stephens will give her LWOP due to the heinous nature of the crime. I would love to see her in total isolation,though without the DP, that won't happen. I do believe she deserves the DP. Continue Reading

Re: Arias deliberations day 5 (Wed 3/5)

In Viewpoints 1425507054.74

Sigh......we can only hope. Prayers for the Alexander family. Continue Reading

Re: Arias verdict watch Tues 3/3

In Viewpoints 1425435489.033

Hi all! Been following on courtchatter and I have one question! Where did Nurmi get his hair all of a sudden? I saw some pics earlier and thought Hodi got a new lawyer! LOL! If I were a betting person, I predict LWOP. Hope Judge SS shows some gumption after all the pandering to Hodi all this time. I wish she could stipulate in solitary, but have no idea what is in Arizona law. Too bad they did not move this trial to Texas. Just saying.....Good night all! Continue Reading

Re: Sneak Peek - Perfectly Pink Safari Shirt & Tank.

In Linea 1425310590.223

A new reorder in aqua would be wonderful! Continue Reading

Re: Sneak Peek - Perfectly Pink Safari Shirt & Tank.

In Linea 1425305819.647

I see the Perfectly Pink (new color) is sold out! This looks just beautiful! Enjoy your set for the spring ladies! The other colors are pretty wonderful too! If you also have the chili pepper boho, this is a must to get! These georgette sets are a staple in my spring and summer wardrobe. I never fail to get compliments when I wear them. I have the navy, white, smoke and chili pepper. Can't have enough of a good thing, I'd say! Have a great day everyone! Continue Reading

Re: Review of Suave Professionals Natural Infusion Strengthening Light Leave-In Cream

In Beauty Banter 1425254758.623

Where are you finding the blow dry spray? Is it only available online somewhere? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 294
1 2 3 4 ...294Next