TSV(R) Preview
135 Members and 13828 Guests Online

TexasMom1's Activity

Re: Easy pay orders

In Viewpoints 1397790487.26

I had a couple of easy pays in progress when my bank issued me a new credit card because of the Target thing. I called Customer Service as soon as I got the new number and they could not be nicer and edited the information for me immediately. No problem! Continue Reading

Re: A224278 Sleeveless Scoopneck "Flecked" Tank Available in Silver Grey and Seafoam

In Linea 1397763258.793

So glad to hear the seafoam goes with the stone herringbone pieces! Yay! Continue Reading

Re: Act of Kindness by a Vitamix employee at Costco

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1397683181.97

Wonderful story! I would sent this story to the President/CEO of Vitamix. You can google for that information for the name and address. Libraries have that information as well. This young man is a credit to his company and they need to be made aware of this. Bless him for his kindness and generosity. Continue Reading

Re: Valeries set of 3 spheres

In For the Home Talk 1397529098.747

Here is the list: QVC Outlet Stores Frazer, PA Lancaster, PA Myrtle Beach, SC Rehoboth Beach, DE Mebane, NC Continue Reading

Re: Valeries set of 3 spheres

In For the Home Talk 1397527166.56

Is there a list of Q outlets posted anywhere? Have no idea where they are located. Congratulations on your great score! Continue Reading

Re: My mantlescape for Easter/Spring......

In For the Home Talk 1397512736.457

Love your mantle lamps! May I ask where you found them? The entire effect is gorgeous! Continue Reading

Re: New color (black) available in last season's super pretty floral cardigan!

In Linea 1397511675.78

This sweater is really true to size, I have the navy. I am a medium in this and I wear mediums in just about all my Linea. In brick/mortar stores I am a 10/12. It is not cropped at all. Sleeve length is perfect. I tend to wear this buttoned, as a top, rather than open, but will try it opened over the newest assymetrical LBD! This sweater looks wonderful with the boho skirts with the pleat detail! The black is coming home to me! Continue Reading

Re: April - Hooray! How are you styling your Linea today?

In Linea 1397425817.773

Today for Palm Sunday church service (the color red is significant), I wore: A213613 Linea blazer in ivory with red piping A222275 Linea Pucci print top in red/pink combo A238535 Linea Trouser pants in ruby Red coral chunky bead necklace by Jay King Red coral bracelet by Barse (perfect match to the necklace) Taupe Leather Pumps Love to put together outfits with older pieces! Got several compliments....thanks Louis! Continue Reading

Re: April 13 Today is National Peach Cobbler Day Here are some recipes to try

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1397424195.607

Thanks for posting this! I just made your Easy Peach Cobbler and it is out of the oven cooling and it looks delicious! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 279
1 2 3 4 ...279Next