TSV(R) Preview
111 Members and 9488 Guests Online

TexasMom1's Activity

Re: Very sad about my cat and disgusted with the vet! sorry-long

In Pet Lovers 1414185296.897

This is so sad to read. I am so sorry for your loss. Continue Reading

Re: Increased Shipping and Handling Charges

In Q Did What? 1414184334.037

Just noticed another site I use......Eddie Bauer......30% off of EVERYTHING and free shipping on $99 or more. Birthday event for them. I am trying to remember the last time I got free shipping from the Q, and I honestly can't remember. Pitiful. Continue Reading

Re: Increased Shipping and Handling Charges

In Q Did What? 1414171410.49

You cannot tell me that the Q is not making a killing on shipping and handling fees at the expense of their customers. Not when Nordies, Lands End, Target*, etc offer free shipping and handling every day. (*Target has a holiday special going on now I see). Continue Reading

Increased Shipping and Handling Charges

Last Reply by NC Bandwagon 1414187589.607 | Started by TexasMom1 in Q Did What?

With the holiday season fast approaching, I do a lot of online shopping. The Q's increase in shipping and handling is getting outrageous. Best standard shipping for one sweater, that will be thrown haphazardly into a bag, and will probably arrive with greasy tire tracks on the outer packaging has increased to $6.72. Other online stores I frequent I get free shipping most of the time, or if I order more than one item within a 24 hour period I get half off shipping on subsequent purchases. (something the Q would be wise to emulate, not just within one purchase order). I would not mind so much... Continue Reading

Re: Has anyone received the shetland boyfriend cardigan or poncho?

In Linea 1414112549.53

http://www.chicos.com/store/browse/product.jsp?maxRec=55&pageId=3&viewAll=&productId=570123731&prd=Black+Label+Cashmere+Poncho+Sweater&subCatId=&color=3407&fromSearch=true&inSeam=&posId=13&catId=&cat=&onSale=&colorFamily=&maxPg=4&size= cashmere poncho by Chicos in rennaissance red........ Continue Reading

Re: Actress Elizabeth Pena Died at Age 55

In Viewpoints 1413505929.697

Ditto Violann! I loved "Batteries Not Included", a little gem of a movie! Continue Reading

Re: Hunter Green Cardigan...what to wear

In Linea 1413505471.197

Shooties on the Q that match the hunter green? Item number? Thanks! Continue Reading

Re: Hunter Green Cardigan...what to wear

In Linea 1413480296.683

Crisp white blouse belted over the WK hunter green pants with the hunter green cardigan. Brown "shooties" and 36 inch silver knot Linea necklace and silver hoop earrings. That's my plan! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 287
1 2 3 4 ...287Next