National Garden Month
92 Members and 18024 Guests Online

TexasMom1's Activity

Re: OT/Latest update on my brother/very critical

In Pet Lovers 1427429454.063

Prayers going up now. God bless you and your dear brother. Continue Reading

Re: Alberti and Tova

In Beauty Banter 1427343059.85

So, how is the Tova Signature fragrance doing these days? I have not purchased it in at least five years. Is the current stock better that what was offered, say in 2010? I really don't trust any of the bottles I see on the bay now. Don't want to risk a rancid bottle. Continue Reading

Re: Need Posting Help From Our Linea Computer Experts

In Linea 1427036906.433

Oh gosh, many thanks! I need to go practice this a bit! Continue Reading

Need Posting Help From Our Linea Computer Experts

Last Reply by TexasMom1 1427036906.297 | Started by TexasMom1 in Linea

How do you post several pictures within one response? IE, the "what are you wearing daily" threads? Do you copy and paste and go back to keep editing to add the extra pictures? I am totally clueless. Thanks for any advice. Continue Reading

Re: Brain Tumor - Astrocytoma

In Health & Fitness 1426976450.117

Prayers continuing for your son! Continue Reading

Re: PERFECTLY PINK SAFARI SHIRT NOT IN MY SIZE/WHAT COLOR FOR PP BOHO

In Linea 1426975224.63

Thanks Vickybliss! That lace jacket will be perfect in the perfectly pink! I love those lace jackets! i have several, and they look amazing with so many things, especially the boho! I did not know that color was coming! Anyone know when we can expect it? Continue Reading

Re: PERFECTLY PINK SAFARI SHIRT NOT IN MY SIZE/WHAT COLOR FOR PP BOHO

In Linea 1426882848.857

How about the white georgette safari shirt set or even the smoke shade? With the white set you could accent with pink jewelry. The white set pretty much goes with anything! I think the smoke would look very pretty with the pink boho. Pink and grey are always nice together. Don't forget navy as well! Continue Reading

Re: How Does Everyone Feel about the "NEW" Shipping$$$ and Return Costs?

In Susan Graver 1426820858.017

Leeny, when the garment measurements are so far off the mark, that item is defective. I would call CS and tell them so you can get your s/h back. Sorry you have to go through this. Just saying.... Continue Reading

Re: How Does Everyone Feel about the "NEW" Shipping$$$ and Return Costs?

In Susan Graver 1426806881.123

i think we can all agree this is why the garment measurement chart is so important when purchasing clothing online. It sure has helped me avoid costly returns! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 296
1 2 3 4 ...296Next