Maxi Dresses
60 Members and 9632 Guests Online

TexasMom1's Activity

Re: Babysitting My Daughters New Pup

In Pet Lovers 1398044762.74

Goldendoodles are wonderful! I have one! Have fun with your new fur grand baby! Continue Reading

Re: Sloppy Joe Recipe

In Recipe Swap 1398044488.05

Nomless, I use the chicken gumbo recipe too! It is delicious! Here is what I use: Original recipe makes 6 servings 1 pound lean ground beef 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed chicken gumbo soup 2 tablespoons ketchup 1 tablespoon yellow mustard 1 1/4 cups water salt to taste ground black pepper to taste Easy to do, brown the beef, drain off the grease. Add remaining ingredients and simmer on low to blend flavors. You cannot even tell there is soup in it! Try it, I think you will like it! Continue Reading

Re: Glen Campbell

In Viewpoints 1397873704.59

When he collaborated with Jimmy Webb on songs in the late 1960's, Glen Campbell made music magic. His legacy will continue long after he is gone. There will never be another Wichita Lineman such as his. Love his music. Continue Reading

Re: Easy pay orders

In Viewpoints 1397790487.26

I had a couple of easy pays in progress when my bank issued me a new credit card because of the Target thing. I called Customer Service as soon as I got the new number and they could not be nicer and edited the information for me immediately. No problem! Continue Reading

Re: A224278 Sleeveless Scoopneck "Flecked" Tank Available in Silver Grey and Seafoam

In Linea 1397763258.793

So glad to hear the seafoam goes with the stone herringbone pieces! Yay! Continue Reading

Re: Act of Kindness by a Vitamix employee at Costco

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1397683181.97

Wonderful story! I would sent this story to the President/CEO of Vitamix. You can google for that information for the name and address. Libraries have that information as well. This young man is a credit to his company and they need to be made aware of this. Bless him for his kindness and generosity. Continue Reading

Re: Valeries set of 3 spheres

In For the Home Talk 1397529098.747

Here is the list: QVC Outlet Stores Frazer, PA Lancaster, PA Myrtle Beach, SC Rehoboth Beach, DE Mebane, NC Continue Reading

Re: Valeries set of 3 spheres

In For the Home Talk 1397527166.56

Is there a list of Q outlets posted anywhere? Have no idea where they are located. Congratulations on your great score! Continue Reading

Re: My mantlescape for Easter/Spring......

In For the Home Talk 1397512736.457

Love your mantle lamps! May I ask where you found them? The entire effect is gorgeous! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 279
1 2 3 4 ...279Next