Keurig Offer
96 Members and 10295 Guests Online

TexasMom1's Activity

Re: This is Hilarious !

In Viewpoints 1409941649.01

It is a little dog in a spider costume. Almost thought it was a robot at first glance! Continue Reading

Re: Has anyone seen this new luminary at B&BW?

In For the Home Talk 1409882006.497

20% off code for online shopping.....BBW20. Hope this helps someone get this! I use flameless (battery operated) candles inside of my haunted houses and love them all! Continue Reading

Re: Help with locating an old number??

In Linea 1409781984.403

I have this jacket and it is Dry Clean Only. Continue Reading

Re: Scenes from movies that make you cry

In Viewpoints 1409699128.213

Ditto for "The Best Years of Our Lives".....at the beginning of the movie when Frederick March enters his apartment and his son opens the door and he hushes him because he wants to surprise his wife, then Teresa Wright enters and her face is full of joy, and then down the hall Myrna Loy comes into view, saying who is it....the moment when she sees her husband is so amazing. When you think of how long soldiers had been gone, some four years or more away from their families...... Same movie: when the soldier (Dana Andrews) who can't get work goes to the airfield and the camera cuts away to hun... Continue Reading

Re: Lola, your pork roast was the best.....

In Recipe Swap 1409014818.26

Thank you for reposting this recipe! Got it in my file and will do this one for sure! It looks delicious! Continue Reading

Re: Latest Talbots Catalog

In Fashion Talk 1408996024.76

This is an amazing collection of clothing for the Fall. Talbot's is back! I just got my catalog today and everything is just gorgeous! I agree! Continue Reading

Re: Had to Put Down My Sweet Girl Yesterday...Prayers Please

In Pet Lovers 1408803132.47

Just saw this post and I want to offer my condolences and a big cyber hug to you. Take care. Continue Reading

Re: Any current events

In Viewpoints 1408675161.83

It was Eva Gabor who was part of the Green Acres cast. Loved that show! Petticoat Junction and My Three Sons too! Continue Reading

Re: Delivered! Flame pieces, zip cardi, ponte leggings, funnel neck, shawls. Questions?

In Linea 1408466677.857

Gardensla, do you think the flame stitch in the brick red goes with our aubergine pieces? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 286
1 2 3 4 ...286Next