Guaranteed Delivery
37 Members and 18285 Guests Online

Sammycat1's Activity

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter

In Pet Lovers 1419045675.81

Friday report: Tissyanne, you wanted to know the weather where we are. Well it's 26 balmy degrees in Schmooville right at this moment, 10 p.m. eastern -- so if you want some holiday-like weather, come on over. Bring a coat and gloves with you -- we'll crank up Schmoo's Duraflame for us to gather round. I know he'd be happy to see every member of the Clan of Schmoo huddled together in just that way. It's good to hear that Sugarbear is holding her own with your loving care. She can stay strong because you make it possible. People still ask me: how did you do it? How did Schmoo defy the odds? Th... Continue Reading

Re: Paging BlingQueen022: Review of Chuck tennis bracelet

In Judith Ripka 1418966425.48

On 12/18/2014 BlingQueen022 said: On 12/18/2014 Sammycat1 said: Hi Blingie, Decided to return the blue bracelet. I realized I had 2 aquamarine tennis bracelets already that have more saturated stones (I really need to shop my own jewelry box more!) so I sent this one back. Hope your TTV garnet bracelet is a winner! That's ok Sammycat. If you don't love it, I would send it back too. I like chuck's garnet tennis bracelet but not sure about the holiday bracelet. The stones are gorgeous, but the bracelet has zero weight to it. It just feels like a not so expensive bracelet. Not sure if I'll keep... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1418961812.24

Thursday report: Today's report is based on today's photo -- which captures two key aspects of the Schmoo situation . . . and you have to look closely at some elements of the photo below to see what I mean. There's quite literally a "Schmoo tail" in the center of the photo. Focus first to the left of the tail and beyond it, and you'll see a tiny table -- our "mud room table" -- and you'll be able to spot a stack of white-edged dessert plates with cans of Fancy Feast stacked on top of them. This was a stash that, early in his heart failure, we'd carry upstairs to feed him several times durin... Continue Reading

Re: TSV: understated elegance all the way

In Judith Ripka 1418937210.33

On 12/17/2014 BlingQueen022 said: Great review Sammycat. Wear in the best if health! I thought my grey sky tonight was glittering, you were wearing your new dazzler! Enjoy it. This will be something I'll be ordering later down the road. Keep on sparkling girlfriend!! Forgot to tell you. I read on Micheal's Facebook page that he's bringing back the baby honkers on December 22 and he added the Prasiolite gemstone to the mix. So, you know what I'll be ordering. You devil. I might have to have that prasiolite myself. Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1418937103.117

On 12/18/2014 blackkittn said: I ordered the amethyst and peridot and they are beautiful. The amy is really saturated and the peridot is bright lime green. I ordered the matching stud earrings in the amy but they are extremely dark and if I loop them the table on one stone is scratched up. I will probably send the earrings back and they are sold out now. I thought about those colors -- should have went with one of them! Enjoy your new treasures! Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1418934480.44

Hi Blingie, Decided to return the blue bracelet. I realized I had 2 aquamarine tennis bracelets already that have more saturated stones (I really need to shop my own jewelry box more!) so I sent this one back. Hope your TTV garnet bracelet is a winner! Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1418867725.817

Wednesday report: I was combing through quotes by animal lovers of all stripes today, as I plan to use some in the Schmoo story. One actually made me catch my breath -- it's about horses and the power of its simplicity is stirring: Somewhere, somewhere in time's own space There must be some sweet pastured place Where creeks sing on and tall trees grow Some Paradise where horses go, For by the love that guides my pen I know great horses live again. -- by Stanley Harrison, famed Canadian horse breeder/trainer and poet Remove the word "horses" and it works for almost any of our beloved animal... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1418784573.497

Tuesday report: I was watching a PBS special the other night about Margaret Mitchell, author of Gone with the Wind. Before the book was released to the public, an interviewer asked her what the book was about. She said simply: survivors. Then she added that it was about people who had gumption and people who did not. I was asked the same question today about Schmoo's book by a person peripherally familiar with his story. And I said simply: a survivor. Then I added it also was about courage (gumption) and the power of friendship (more gumption). We had an amazing kitty in Schmoo, it's true; he... Continue Reading

Re: TSV: understated elegance all the way

In Judith Ripka 1418775994.957

Fairiemoon, you've got better willpower than me - I folded like a bad chair. Thanks for your good wishes on it. Sheesh, I've scaled back my purchasing, too. This was worth it, though. That green quartz ring is haunting me - love the color, the setting, everything about it. It is firmly planted on my wish list! The best of the holidays for you both! Continue Reading

TSV: understated elegance all the way

Last Reply by Sheesh 1419034322.987 | Started by Sammycat1 in Judith Ripka

Rec'd mine today - I purchased the silver version. I like bling but the "ice cube" is too much for me -- I wanted a tennis type bracelet from Judith that had sparkle somewhere between the ice cube and the old dew drop bracelet. This fits the bill. First off, to those who need the 8 inch and were put off by the "7 3/4 inch" measurement for the large: I don't know what the description writer was smoking, but this bracelet fits me like every other link-style bracelet of the Q's in an 8. My wrist is just under 7.5 inches and this fits with drape down onto the hand. Second: The carvings on ea... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 672
1 2 3 4 ...672Next