Fall Fashion Clearance
24 Members and 14791 Guests Online

Sammycat1's Activity

Re: Paging Sammycat Part Two

In Judith Ripka 1408500431.18

On 8/19/2014 BlingQueen022 said: On 8/19/2014 Sammycat1 said: On 8/19/2014 BlingQueen022 said: On 8/19/2014 Sammycat1 said: Hi Blingie -- thanks for the tip! Just got home from work and I'll call them ASAP! My pleasure Sammycat. I just stumbled onto that. I wanted to watch the video in it again and saw the price difference. I'm going to keep my eye on that ring for the next 30 days, lol. Right now I think I'm going to hit the submit button on Victoria's TSV watch. Hoe often do you see a watch with millions of floating crystals in the band!! I can't pass this bling up. Lol Blingie, I thought ... Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1408497703.45

On 8/19/2014 BlingQueen022 said: On 8/19/2014 Sammycat1 said: Hi Blingie -- thanks for the tip! Just got home from work and I'll call them ASAP! My pleasure Sammycat. I just stumbled onto that. I wanted to watch the video in it again and saw the price difference. I'm going to keep my eye on that ring for the next 30 days, lol. Right now I think I'm going to hit the submit button on Victoria's TSV watch. Hoe often do you see a watch with millions of floating crystals in the band!! I can't pass this bling up. Lol Blingie, I thought of you the second I saw that watch! It's got "BlingQueen" wri... Continue Reading

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter

In Pet Lovers 1408497574.913

Tuesday report: Tissyanne, we hope you read yesterday's report and message. We only have this to add today -- that we know your dear father most certainly is surrounded by Heaven's uplifting radiance, like the glow that beamed its favors upon Schmoo, as below. Even though I knew Schmoo would leave us, as all our beloved eventually leave us, I also had peace at heart because I knew where that sunbeam came from and where, when it was his time, it would take him . . . to a place of serenity and joy: Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1408489602.8

Hi Blingie -- thanks for the tip! Just got home from work and I'll call them ASAP! Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1408404712.47

Monday report: Tissyanne, our dear Tissyanne, our hearts are heavier for you today -- we're profoundly sorry to hear about the sudden passing of your beloved father. DH in particular sends his deepest sympathies, as he knows, still, the rawness of what you feel. Fathers mean so much to us: they're the shoulders we cry on, the arms that pick us up after a fall, the vote of confidence when we've been dealt a blow, the tower that stands tall in stormy times, the comfort borne of strength that assures us that better days are ahead when we're sick, weary, frightened or plain old feeling unloved. N... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1408315384.547

Sunday report: While dealing with a stressful situation the past few days, I had to ask myself: how would the Master, a.k.a. Schmoo, deal with it? I only had to go through that massive library of photographs to get my answer, which is loud and clear in the photo below. Caption: "Take 2 deep-dish naps on a heated orthopedic memory foam bed and call me in the morning!" Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1408225615.41

Saturday report: One of my favorite characteristics of Schmoo is his decisiveness and obvious leadership quality. He knew what he wanted and when he wanted it. Except when he didn't, of course. When his appetite wavered because of his illness and medications, it became a bear to figure out what flavor or brand of food he'd want for a feeding. You know what I mean. You find yourself staring a stack of foods -- in our case, more plentiful and varied than the grocery store -- and thinking: "What did he eat the last time, the time before that? Is he off turkey for now?" Sometimes, he'd get on a j... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1408148245.673

Friday report: Happy Belated Birthday to Miss Cookie the Kitty! And thank you, friends, for your sincere and unwavering encouragement of me continuing to write Schmoo's book. Your words of support mean the world to me. Writers are their own worst critics and we need a cheering section. How could I forget that Schmoo had a cheering section built in, right on this forum? You got us through so many ups and downs, through countless sleepless nights and tension-filled days. Grandkidsrgreat, I tip my hat to you and always will; you are an exceptional pet parent who has faced many challenges in thes... Continue Reading

Re: Paging Sammycat Please!

In Judith Ripka 1408105014.983

On 8/15/2014 BlingQueen022 said: On 8/15/2014 Sammycat1 said: Good morning, Blingie and thanks for the alert! That is a beauty -- you know how I love the emerald cuts and blue stones to boot! I'll get it home for a look-see, although I'm trying to curtail myself in case Judith has a gemstone bomber for us at the end of the month and Michael's pink-stone ring is coming up in September. Just watched the video -- that is one elegant sparkler. Thanks again for letting me know about it! Hi Sammycat! You are welcome. I've been looking for an aquamarine ring. I saw this one presented a while back. ... Continue Reading

Re: Paging Sammycat Please!

In Judith Ripka 1408103440.27

Good morning, Blingie and thanks for the alert! That is a beauty -- you know how I love the emerald cuts and blue stones to boot! I'll get it home for a look-see, although I'm trying to curtail myself in case Judith has a gemstone bomber for us at the end of the month and Michael's pink-stone ring is coming up in September. Just watched the video -- that is one elegant sparkler. Thanks again for letting me know about it! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 620
1 2 3 4 ...620Next