Designer Fashion Clearance
155 Members and 13356 Guests Online

Sammycat1's Activity

Re: Sammycat - I Received Michael's London Blue Rock Today!

In Judith Ripka 1414700690.383

Motherinlaw, it's Michael Valitutti, who has the Gems En Vogue collection. Here's the LINK. Continue Reading

Re: Sammycat - I Received Michael's London Blue Rock Today!

In Judith Ripka 1414631433.39

I want to know why you get your stuff so fast -- we don't live that far apart! I can feel you floating regally even as you wrote your review to me -- it sounds like a winner! I, too, wondered about the weight -- but it looks like the setting is just right to let the stone be framed by the "crown." Enjoy that sparkler -- I'll bet the patients go berserk for this one! Continue Reading

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter

In Pet Lovers 1414630675.273

Wednesday report: Special prayers for Tissyanne's Sugarbear, who had a checkup today; for Me and My Shadow's kitty Shadow, who is having some health problems; for Grandkidrsgreat's Shy-Annie and Indy-Blonde's Tiggi and so many other furbabies who need our prayers. Tonight I humbly ask well wishes from the Clan of Schmoo for DH, who is having cardiac difficulties. Testing will be done in the next week or so to determine their extent. One thing we have confidence in: we sure know how to deal with heart disease, feline OR human. At one point, all three of us were on the same BP meds! In the mean... Continue Reading

Re: My Shadow...

In Pet Lovers 1414547250.783

Good luck with Shadow - I hope everything turns out well and that going too long without eating is the problem. Bilious vomiting syndrome is very, very rare and also is usually a sign of something else...a bad motility problem (the food moving too slowly or too quickly through the GI tract) or gastritis or kidney problems. Because bilious vomiting syndrome is very rare, it would be perhaps the least likely culprit of Shadow's problems; that's why I wrote what I did -- it's odd that the vet wouldn't want to rule out the most likely cause first and would diagnose her over the phone without an e... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1414538894.443

Tuesday report: ShopTillYouDrop, hang in there with your injury....we don't want to read in the paper that a crazy woman who couldn't stay still took another tumble and hurt her leg again! Feel better soon! To make our beloved poster Beauty Junkie feel better after some spine shots, today's Schmoo Tale answers Beauty Junkie's question from yesterday's report as to whether Schmoo just sniffed my hair after a good hair-spraying -- or did he completely dive into the hair itself? As you might expect from a survivor fighter kitty, the Schmoo was an all-or-nothing kind of guy. It was not enough ... Continue Reading

Re: My Shadow...

In Pet Lovers 1414538164.09

All of my cats that developed kidney problems did the same thing -- the spit up of the "milky" liquid or foam -- that is definitely a sign of increased stomach acid. All the pepcid will do is treat for the nausea created by acid and alleviate the spit-ups. But I'm surprised your vet wouldn't want to see your cat -- because you have to get at the reason FOR the acid production in the first place. And the most common reason is kidney problems. Cats with kidney problems develop increased acid, and kidney problems are the No. 1 cause of serious illness/death in cats. Not to scare you, but to s... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1414456525.253

Monday report: I went to the hair salon today for a trim and saw a neighborhood cat near the parking lot checking out my "do" when I came out. It reminded me of the Schmoo Man and his love of my newly minted, freshly coiffed, salon hair -- and how he'd bury his nose in it ferociously and breathe deeply of the mysterious perfumes....then have a good nap while laying behind my head on the sofa. Once, though, I disappointed him something fierce when I switched to a new hairspray on the recommendation of a friend. It was NOT the salon hairspray and NOT mine -- and therefore was rejected with a... Continue Reading

Re: Tiggi, my Maine Coon, may have cancer :(

In Pet Lovers 1414450831.403

Debby, here's a link to more national organizations that offer help...then further down on the page, there are links to state-related organizations that might help. I thought you were in Indiana. Hope his helps! http://www.humanesociety.org/animals/resources/tips/trouble_affording_pet.html?credit=web_id91754962 Continue Reading

Re: Tiggi, my Maine Coon, may have cancer :(

In Pet Lovers 1414450504.94

On 10/27/2014 Indy-Blonde2 said: Thanks,Sammycat. I think I looked into Redrover.org the last time you mentioned it. It says you have to apply for CareCredit first. I can't apply for CC since I don't have a job. DBF already has CareCredit and has used that for Tiggi and Stinky. At least it's 6 months no finance charge. :) He's not maxed out or anything, but I feel so damned guilty he has to pay for this. Anyway, I am trying the bland diet thing with Stinky, I've withheld her food for almost 12 hours and I'm trying the chicken and rice diet for her later tonight. If that doesn't help, she's go... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 650
1 2 3 4 ...650Next