TSV(R) Preview
88 Members and 13407 Guests Online

Sammycat1's Activity

Re: Diamond Day at Shop HQ-

In Jewelry Talk 1416757780.847

Hi Tiara and Blingie, It IS a lot better than watching non-stop vacuum and electronics shows. I have several of Chuck's diamond pieces (older - almost 10 years old now) and they're great. Blingie, I hope you're ready for Judith's TSV. Insider mag says it's a double brilliant tennis bracelet! Continue Reading

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter

In Pet Lovers 1416709126.627

Saturday report: Antibiotics are my friends; they and anti-inflammatories broke the grip of my sore throat. DH is being such a trooper with the heart monitor and other dietary, medication and lifestyle changes -- and when I said I understood that this upheaval wasn't easily, he said, "I have no choice -- Schmoo will cuff me with a paw from Heaven if I don't do it!" So tonight we hunkered down and settled into watching an old classic, The King and I. Yul Brynner is magic in this role; he reeks dignity and royalty at every turn yet is flummoxed by the changes wrought by Deborah Kerr's charac... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1416621336.287

Friday report: Thanks again for your encouraging words for DH. We are implementing the dietary and other changes that we can do right away. He's on a 2-week "event" monitor now because his palpitations and shortness of breath are on the increase. We're staying optimistic for now, though. Great news about ShopTillYouDrop's beloved mother being in remission! And just in time for the holidays. There's a family out there breathing a huge collective sigh of relief and the Clan of Schmoo could not be happier. After a couple of weeks of sinus sniveling, I woke up early today with a raging sore... Continue Reading

Re: Why is the Honora TSV more now than in the Insider?

In TSV Talk 1416594953.107

On 11/21/2014 Dee in OK said: Now that I think about it, I wonder why the customer service rep didn't offer to place that order for me to insure I got that lower price? One did for me late this morning but only because I asked her to do so. I had ordered one pair at the TSV Insider price, and wanted to add two more, so she did. I got $5 off each pair and $1.50 each shipping per the original terms, FYI. Continue Reading

Re: Idiopathic Thrombocytopenia?

In Pet Lovers 1416588384.273

On 11/21/2014 conniec said: Update- heard from dr at vet hospital...they took X-rays and ultra sound and found no cancer...gave a transfusion with more today..monitoring her closely for bleeding especially in lungs, brain..she was negative for all tick diseases. Needs to stay 3-5 days at the hospital..they are labeling her "primary" idiopathic thrombocytopenia..no known cause. It's an auto immune disease...goal is to get her into remission with steroids...I am at this point cautiously optimistic ...miss her terribly and plan on seeing her today...kids and hubby too. House seems so strange wit... Continue Reading

Re: Question for Honora pearl owners on the color "cherry"

In Jewelry Talk 1416547686.337

On 11/20/2014 Tissyanne said: On 11/20/2014 Sammycat1 said: Really don't like the color on my screen. They don't look "cranberry" at all to me -- they look like tomato red or red with yellow/orange undertones. Also, why were these $19.98 in the Insider as the TSV price but through the email and on air today, they've jumped to $24.98? Hi Sammycat, I don't know about the color, but there is a thread under TSV talk about the price increase. Enjoy your earrings. Hi Tissyanne...I'll go over and take a peek at that thread - thanks! Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1416546539.38

Really don't like the color on my screen. They don't look "cranberry" at all to me -- they look like tomato red or red with yellow/orange undertones. Also, why were these $19.98 in the Insider as the TSV price but through the email and on air today, they've jumped to $24.98? This is COLOR I'd hoped they'd be. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1416546065.68

I didn't catch Lisa's preview but I'm watching now. Thanks for the additional responses. Hoping for a lustrous deep cranberry shade, not red. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1416542002.113

Thursday report: Fabulous news on Tissyanne's Sugarbear! We're so glad she's holding her own and stand with Tissyanne, who we feel confident will do a great job with administering the subq fluids to get keep her girl feeling good. As Grandkidsrgreat said, it can be scary at first, but you get the hang of it quickly and they appreciate not having to go to the doctor so much. Waving to Streetangel too, and hoping all is well in your human and furry family. We need to do some work with DH on the ticker, but we may be able to prevent further decline in a few key areas. Thanks for your continue... Continue Reading

Re: Antonella on right now

In Jewelry Talk 1416518938.117

On 11/20/2014 stevieb said: I don't care who, but I wish somebody on QVC would present some decent gemstones! Here here! Enough with the black spinel -- give us color and sparkle! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 659
1 2 3 4 ...659Next