Better Than Black Friday
33 Members and 13706 Guests Online

Sammycat1's Activity

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter

In Pet Lovers 1417058768.89

Wednesday report: Tonight, instead of hunting your email looking for the best gift deals or combing the web and your newspapers for Black Friday sales, take a minute to think about tomorrow. Just like you, for all we've been through -- with Schmoo or other situations -- one thing we always knew for sure. We're blessed . . . but more than that: we're grateful. And tomorrow is not about who and what we've lost, but what we've gained and what remains. I used to write at the very end of my Schmoo report, "And we're grateful he's with us another day!" We were, we truly were -- and still are. And ... Continue Reading

Re: Paging BlingQueen - bling alert!

In Judith Ripka 1417046867.19

On 11/26/2014 BlingQueen022 said: On 11/26/2014 Sammycat1 said: On 11/26/2014 BlingQueen022 said: On 11/26/2014 Sammycat1 said: I think the radiance of that bling -- even in the round stone configuration -- will get you, esp. if the price is good! I know I'll be a goner. We will have to have a mind-meld on this one to see if it's worth it. :) Did you see the big purple ring that was posted? Happy eating tomorrow! I did see the new purple ring and I'm going to pass on that. It just didn't wow me at all. I'm hoping she has other new rings for the show. As for the bracelet, if the price is righ... Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1417041887.013

On 11/26/2014 BlingQueen022 said: On 11/26/2014 Sammycat1 said: I think the radiance of that bling -- even in the round stone configuration -- will get you, esp. if the price is good! I know I'll be a goner. We will have to have a mind-meld on this one to see if it's worth it. :) Did you see the big purple ring that was posted? Happy eating tomorrow! I did see the new purple ring and I'm going to pass on that. It just didn't wow me at all. I'm hoping she has other new rings for the show. As for the bracelet, if the price is right for it, it's coming home to be worn with the round rolling bra... Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1417040957.007

I think the radiance of that bling -- even in the round stone configuration -- will get you, esp. if the price is good! I know I'll be a goner. We will have to have a mind-meld on this one to see if it's worth it. :) Did you see the big purple ring that was posted? Happy eating tomorrow! Continue Reading

Paging BlingQueen - bling alert!

Last Reply by BlingQueen022 1417054463.11 | Started by Sammycat1 in Judith Ripka

Hi Blingie, if you go to the Delphi forum you'll see one pic of the double brilliance tennis bracelet. Looks like a nice simple one for everyday bling! Also: a Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!! Continue Reading

Re: Judith Ripka December Shows/TSV

In Judith Ripka 1417015398.683

It will feature the double brilliant stones Continue Reading

Re: My new Maine Coon fur-baby, Maggie (Magnolia)!

In Pet Lovers 1417015301.557

She looks a lot like someone else we knew! Have a Happy Thanksgiving together! Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1416968566.457

Tuesday report: Please keep ConnieC's lab Beckley in your prayers -- she is still hospitalized with a rare condition and trying to make her own blood platelets to survive. And if you live along the eastern seaboard or are traveling toward it for the Thanksgiving holiday, please stay safe. The Schmoo Clan is part of a broader family and we are ever-grateful for you all. No drumstick is worth a calamity. So do as Schmoo advises in the photo below. He appears to be dictating -- "Mommy, take a memo to my peeps" -- that you drive slowly; stay patient in airport, bus and train station lines; an... Continue Reading

Re: Idiopathic Thrombocytopenia?

In Pet Lovers 1416954385.293

Thanks for the update on Beckley -- prayers are continuing for your special girl that she can start making some platelets and be home to you soon!! Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1416877188.347

Monday report: I don't know what kind of weather will be hitting you this week, but we're going to get a heap 'o snow in Schmoo Country Wednesday. Which turns my thoughts to Thanksgiving and, on its heels, Christmas -- an especially poignant time for us, because it marks when Schmoo fell ill but also demonstrated divine grace because Schmoo lived so many holiday seasons thereafter. I love the old TV specials, especially Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. When I spotted the photo below, I thought immediately of the character "King Moonracer" from the Island of Misfit Toys, as he held court over R... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 661
1 2 3 4 ...661Next