140 Members and 18225 Guests Online

Sammycat1's Activity

Re: Evine Jewelry Shows

In Jewelry Talk 1432906327.967

Hi Blingie, I'll let you know as soon as I get that panther -- meow! I'm excited to get it, especially based on all your favorable comments about it. Thanks again, my friend. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1432871606.23

Blingie, thanks for all the info on the panther...I snagged it! Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1432869948.76

On 5/28/2015 BlingQueen022 said: On 5/28/2015 Sammycat1 said: On 5/28/2015 BlingQueen022 said: Money saved for me. There's not one thing I'd consider buying from what I've seen in the line up. That makes room to purchase a new design from Judith. Hey Blingie, do I remember correctly that you have Michael's multi-sapphire panther ring? I'd like it for sentimental reasons but also would appreciate your opinion if you own it. Hi Sammycat. I do have that Panther ring. In fact, when he showed it, I dug it out to wear tomorrow. It's an extremely comfortable to wear. It's very cute. Love the rounde... Continue Reading

Re: Silver Style FLASH BACK

In Jewelry Talk 1432869382.57

You're right....I almost fell over when I saw this show while flipping channels this evening -- very nice for a change. I remember those Sunday Silver Style shows well. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1432869189.643

On 5/28/2015 BlingQueen022 said: Money saved for me. There's not one thing I'd consider buying from what I've seen in the line up. That makes room to purchase a new design from Judith. Hey Blingie, do I remember correctly that you have Michael's multi-sapphire panther ring? I'd like it for sentimental reasons but also would appreciate your opinion if you own it. Continue Reading

Re: I'm Saying GoodBye To Pumpkin Today

In Pet Lovers 1432869073.767

You did the bravest, most loving thing a pet mom can do. It shattered your heart, but you also set your boy free from pain. Thank you for sharing your beloved Pumpkin with us and know that we are surrounding you with prayers as you grieve your wonderful cat. Continue Reading

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter

In Pet Lovers 1432868389.577

Thursday report: Still praying for Shop's Joey, and Beauty, you must be incredibly proud of your dear brother. He lifted so many lives up despite his own setbacks, a true champion! Beastielove, you are correct....you never saw the beautiful picture of Schmoo that I posted yesterday. It's one of the best I treasure and love sharing with you. Another guy I love to share with you: Chubby. Or as the Kitty Sitter calls him, "Chub-Chub." He continues to blossom in her care. He got a little miffed at her today when she went out to lunch with a friend and had to do a few errands; he demanded tha... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1432772398.887

Wednesday report: Still praying for news on Shop's Joey and glad he's recovering well from his surgery. In the meantime, today I contemplated my own. My knee (scheduled for total replacement this fall) and my ankle (which needs replacement and fusion) both hurt so badly that I could barely walk. I think the severe thunderstorms barreling down on us had something to do with it. It made me think back to Schmoo and to all of our pets struggling with health problems. How do they bear it with so much grace? DH says I am tough, but not nearly as tough as that Schmoo. When DH came home and hugg... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1432687982.957

Tuesday report: ShopTillYouDrop, our prayers continue for your dear Joey; we hope to hear that his pathology is negative for cancer. Discovering a beloved pet has a serious illness is a blow like no other. You catalog successes and setbacks along the way. All of them are teachers. As in the photo below. Schmoo just lapped some water in his downstairs bowl and was heading upstairs for a nap. He's 1 year, 2 months into heart failure; by the time of this photo, his kidneys had advanced to the last stage of failure because heart failure treatment pushes the kidneys...hard. Our vet said we had few... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1432601231.507

Monday report: Thanks for your get well wishes and kind words about writing about Schmoo. I'm a little better today. When this back thing goes through a blow-out, it really goes through a blow-out. I was remiss during my own pity party in not sending the heartfelt thanks of DH and I to the sister of Beauty Junkie for her compassionate rescue of that poor dog. Angels must run in that family, and we are grateful that they do. So tonight a Pink Paw Salute to Beauty Junkie's sister for her kind and open heart: Continue Reading

Page 1 of 721
1 2 3 4 ...721Next