Clarks on Easy Pay
27 Members and 15815 Guests Online

Sammycat1's Activity

Re: why so long to ship?

In Jewelry Talk 1425435219.96

On 3/3/2015 cruisingonroyal said: I know since 3 dollar shipping etc wait time is unreal! I live in Jersey too so it's close to PA so that can't be a excuse! Most of the jewelry was moved to a warehouse in South Carolina a few years ago. Very little is still shipped out of PA. I'm in PA, so I feel your pain, too. Continue Reading

Re: Have to check....

In Judith Ripka 1425434586.72

On 3/3/2015 smarty said: Sammy, I have it too...but I don't recall how much it was. And NJ Girl you are amazing. That's for the info about the blog WB. I bought it when it was brand new and an OTO for $99 and change. Oh, those were the days! Continue Reading

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter

In Pet Lovers 1425434130.2

Tuesday report: A message for Old Man Winter -- you can pack up and leave now. We're done. Schmoo himself dealt with the whims of Mother Nature and her posse by doing what any elder statesman kitty would do: call up the powers of the Mother of Invention and go "all weather." Translation: stay the heck indoors, no matter the season, and rely on gadgetry to keep him on an even weather keel. That's why God helped man invent air conditioners and furnaces, in his humble kitty opinion. Still, the sun became his personal favorite climate controller. And if the sunshine couldn't beam far enou... Continue Reading

Re: Have to check....

In Judith Ripka 1425388620.16

I own this and paid $99 for it. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1425348675.287

Monday report: Is March supposed to have this much ice? I don't think so. But we're getting it anyway -- today and tomorrow. Thanks for your encouragement as I continue to slug it out with the Schmoo Tales book. It's a labor of love; the love is easy...the labor: not so much. Even though he was a kitty of mystery and mischief and leisure for the most part, Schmoo fancied himself an architect/contractor of sorts, too. His booby-trapped food bowls rival the Eiffel Tower, for example. But his "prairie justice" courtrooms -- well, these were the paragon of a master, a designer at the top of his f... Continue Reading

Re: Iris (model) Needs to Stop Interrupting Amy

In Fashion Talk 1425343211.21

On certain fashion and jewelry shows on HSN, they've had the models mic'd for a while. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1425263373.37

Sunday report: Thank you, Beastielove and Streetangel, for your absolutely perfect posts to me in response to my report on the visit to Schmoo's vet. I slept fitfully, tossing and turning, caught in a tumble of emotions over my project...but of course never over my Schmoo. His vet and I talked about what pets mean to their people -- and how there is such a wide range of reasons of how and why they're valuable -- or not -- to their guardians. Some repulse us. Some anger us. Some make us smile in recognition, in empathy, because our pets are members of our families in every sense of the word. I... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1425179894.813

Saturday report: Thanks for your advice on my visit to Schmoo's animal hospital and with his vet. You had good ideas, and I went in prepared -- or as prepared as I could be. And I learned an important lesson: you can't prepare for something like that. It was surreal. When Schmoo was sick, we were not just in the waiting room or exam room; Schmoo's vet trusted us to be in the "back of house," especially when he was having a procedure in which keeping him calm was essential. And it was just as I remembered it, all of it. It smelled the same, looked the same. It felt frozen in time and -- at the... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1425090800.583

Friday report: Tonight I could use the Schmoo Family's advice. Tomorrow, I'll be seeing Schmoo's vet for the first time since he died to interview him for the Schmoo Tales. I've not even been back in the animal hospital itself since we picked up his ashes. I'm worried that I'll go back in there and it will hit me all over again: the smell of the place, the photo we gave to the vet now gracing the waiting room, seeing him and the other staff. I'm worried that I'll be a blithering mess, and quickly. DH says to think of the place and the doctor in a different way -- as a place where Schmoo r... Continue Reading

Re: Big Bonanza Day

In Jewelry Talk 1425062440.007

On 2/27/2015 misschristy said: I love the panther head necklace and bracelet. Me too -- picked up the bracelet. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 699
1 2 3 4 ...699Next