TSV(R) Preview
112 Members and 16238 Guests Online

KathyPet's Activity

Re: Man Fakes Own Death to Avoid Upcoming Wedding

In Viewpoints 1408561673.313

If that's the way he is she should get down on her knees and give thanks he "chickened out" Continue Reading

Re: Louis Dell'Olio's wife.....

In Fashion Talk 1408484701.04

On 8/19/2014 millieshops said: Lovely woman. I always think Louis designs with her in mind. Just what I'd do if I were him! I do think Louis designs with her in mind which, unfortunately, is why quite a few of his items do not flatter my short, fluffy body. Continue Reading

Re: Why do testimonial callers talk about their medical conditions, illness, or deaths?

In Viewpoints 1408468153.103

A woman called in once when Antonella was on the air and told Antonella that her elderly mother had passed away recently. Her mother had dementia and did not recognize family members or old friends. However for some reason she just loved watching Antonella. This poor lady would hold one sided conversations with Antonella when she was on air and called her "My Antonella". Antonella started to cry as this lady told her how much she had meant to her mother and had a very hard time getting control of her emotions. I must admit I also was very touched by this so we never know what the hosts mean t... Continue Reading

Re: Talbots shoppers

In Fashion Talk 1408452491.11

On 8/18/2014 di-mc said: I have a u neck t-shirt in pink, not sure it's the blush though. My closet is almost entirely from Talbots. I buy when they have the big sales and the prices are really low. They also carry shoes in narrow widths, so I have lots of Talbots shoes too. I don't know what I'd do if they went out of business. My closet is 90% Talbot's. Their clothes fit me so well and the quality is there. I would be naked if they ever went out of business. Continue Reading

Re: LOUIS -- So Suave and Handsome Tonight!

In Linea 1408451444.43

On 8/18/2014 luvtoshopathome said: He had a suit on. Isn't that the way he usually dresses on air? Ladies, I like Louis too and his clothes but some of you just seem a little obsessed with him and everything he brings to the Q. It amazes me because I never saw women that just have to have every single thing any designer brings even before they are shown on air. That's why others don't get a chance to buy when he's on air and personally I don't think that's fair. Ok now I'm ducking because I know what comments will be coming my way. That's ok, it's my opinion. ;) But anyone who has internet ac... Continue Reading

Re: FORGIVE AND FORGET.....

In Viewpoints 1408401891.333

Well now my 20 year old son was shot to death in 1999. In order to forgive his killer am I supposed to forget the circumstances of my son's death?? I don't think so. Continue Reading

Re: Talbots shoppers

In Fashion Talk 1408388127.09

I love Talbot's because they carry a Woman's Petite size and the pant and skirt length in WP is perfect for me. I am a Heritage girl and no no matter what I order in skirts and pants I know that the Heritage is perfect for me. Continue Reading

Re: Could Really Use Some Opinions/Suggestions On A Bunch Of New Neighbors

In Viewpoints 1408386354.127

Your OP says you have lived in your house 30 years. You say you cannot get a reverse mortgage because your house has gone down in value? 30 years and your house has decreased in value enough so you don't have enough equity to get cash out of it??? Continue Reading

Re: Cruisewear suggestions from QVC

In Fashion Talk 1408328214.09

On 8/17/2014 lulu2 said: On 8/17/2014 KathyPet said: Leaving on 9/19 for my first river cruise. Two nights in Paris and then 7 days on the River boat from Lyon to,Avignon. River cruises don't have formal nights but I will crank it up a notch for the Captain's welcome and farewell dinners. KathyPet, that sounds like the opposite direction of ours. We flew into Marseilles, then left out of Paris. We were the last week in September. The days were warm and sunny but the nights were cool. I am taking a light weight cashmere shawl for cooler evenings. Continue Reading

Re: Cruisewear suggestions from QVC

In Fashion Talk 1408319830.743

Leaving on 9/19 for my first river cruise. Two nights in Paris and then 7 days on the River boat from Lyon to,Avignon. River cruises don't have formal nights but I will crank it up a notch for the Captain's welcome and farewell dinners. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 592
1 2 3 4 ...592Next