Just-Reduced Clearance
176 Members and 18504 Guests Online

KathyPet's Activity

Re: Wedding as Corporate PR Event

In Q Did What? 1411001881.993

cannot watch her. a complete and utter ding! Continue Reading

Re: JOAN'S PERSONAL DOC ON TMZ

In Joan Rivers 1410997101.54

Why are you,all making a assumption that this story is true??? Another unsubstantiated rumor From a source well known for posting pure gossip. Continue Reading

Re: Joan Rivers Doctor Took A Selfie of Himself Just Before Performing An UNauthorized Biopsy

In Viewpoints 1410995208.973

On 9/17/2014 Opurrra said: CNN is claiming a "source" gave them this info about the "selfie". Lately CNN is using sources and are no better than the Enquirer. The OP recently claimed the NY Daily News wasn't real journalism because they used sources but obviously CNN has plenty of Mickey Mouse sources too and some on this "line" are falling for it hook, line and sinker. ITA. It disgraceful how people post these rumors. Continue Reading

Re: Joan Rivers Doctor Took A Selfie of Himself Just Before Performing An UNauthorized Biopsy

In Viewpoints 1410981132.233

I am so sick of hearing rumors from "a unnamed source". This is just speculation and inneundo. We will receive a factual report from the NY medical examiner as to the cause of death and a report by the NY state agency investigating exactly what happened. Until that official report is issued I believe none of these stories. Continue Reading

Re: Apple security email....

In Viewpoints 1410822382.657

NO legitimate business will ever ask you to click on a Link. Continue Reading

Re: Macy's won't sell me Buckley bag

In Dooney & Bourke 1410819397.307

On 9/15/2014 shoesnbags said: On 9/14/2014 moonchilde said: I had a co-worker years ago (like maybe 10 years) who had a traditional Macy's store card. She had a letter from them stating that Macy's was no longer having their own store card, but all of their cards were being switched to Macy's Visa (or MC, I forget). She had the choice of accepting the new card with all of its terms, or not having a Macy's account any longer. She chose the latter as she neither needed nor wanted another Visa/MC. Most department stores and large online retailers (Amazon, Best Buy, etc.) have gone this way. QVC ... Continue Reading

Re: Macy's won't sell me Buckley bag

In Dooney & Bourke 1410815031.997

So you used a debit card for the purchase and the debit shows up on your bank account but they cancelled your order???So what about a refund of the amount they debited??? Continue Reading

Re: If you were in my shoes...would you want to know?

In Viewpoints 1410812931.84

You have talked with your son and he has no memory good bad or indifferent of even being taken care of by this woman. let it go! If you son has no lingering issues neither should you. There is no way for you to find out anything anyway. If you cannot move past this then you need to seek counseling but I would not bring this up with your son again. Continue Reading

Re: looking for this cardigan

In Linea 1410791108.72

A257376. It can easily be found by clicking on Fashion on the menu bar on the QVC home page. then Select Louis from the list of designers on the left side of the page . then select sweaters and then cardigans. Scroll down and review the photos. Continue Reading

Re: Joan Rivers Documentary: "A PIECE OF WORK" (2010)

In Joan Rivers 1410758151.51

I was a Joan fan for many years. I admired her determination to succeed at her chosen profession and the way she overcame the obstacles in her way. However it seemed to me that in a desperate and sad attempt to stay relevant in today's world she made two decisions that changed the way I looked at her. The first was the constant cosmetic surgery. Yes she used the surgeries as fodder for her act and laughed at herself for doing all those face lifts but she was the butt of the jokes of others for going to excess the way she did. The second choice she made was to start using filthy language in he... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 602
1 2 3 4 ...602Next