Spring & Summer Beauty
96 Members and 9442 Guests Online

decolvr's Activity

Re: My front garden is going to be in a magazine!

In In the Garden 1397679141.613

So beautiful.........want to come and give me some pointers on lanscaping our new home???? I love the stonework and entry. Continue Reading

Re: Check out this Easter cookie jar

In For the Home Talk 1396037367.167

Hooty..... Give me strength......I have two little granddaughers.......they would absolutely love this jar......but, I made a promise to myself.......LOL. Continue Reading

Re: Check out this Easter cookie jar

In For the Home Talk 1396035791.56

All of these darling ideas......but, I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't be buying any new home dec items until we are in our new home......LOL. I have a few of the holiday jars from HSN and have gotten many compliments on them. Hope I can resist that darling pink jar. Continue Reading

Re: Ribbons, Ribbons, Ribbons

In For the Home Talk 1395779834.457

Love Roses........ I do remember, especially the garden shows........the bows were a very big hit......LOL. I still like them very much......but, more at the holidays. As for wrapping and such.....I am a big fan of the bags and paper......so much easier......LOL. I don't have the time like I used to......you would think as one gets older, you would have more time......but, in my case, I have less. What can I say....even bigger LOL. I do love the silks.....and change them out by the season. I may pay more for the better quality stems......but they last. My reasoning for having so many, I... Continue Reading

Re: Ribbons, Ribbons, Ribbons

In For the Home Talk 1395765533.577

Ribbons........I love ribbon......LOL. I have one or two of the bow makers.......and come the holidays........I can be a bit obsessive with them.....LOL. I remember at one time.....at the height of the bow maker popularity......they were advocating bows on draperies and everything in your house that wasn't moving......LOL. However.....I never got to that stage.....but the holidays.......there is nothing prettier than lots of ribbon and bows. I do have a super large obsession with silk flowers.......anyone have that problem???....LOL. Continue Reading

Re: I have been working on my kitchen the past couple days

In For the Home Talk 1395687995.01

How exciting for you......I hope you enjoy all of your new things. We are in the process of packing and getting ready to put our home on the market in the late spring/early summer. I am slowly going thru all of my kitchen things........I am starting a list of the new things that I want for our new kitchen......wherever it may be.....big time LOL. New dishes and new silverware are on my radar, too. Enjoy all of your new things.......LOL. Continue Reading

Re: Ruh-Roh....VPH Spheres New Color -Cobalt

In For the Home Talk 1394472281.933

Ooooohhhhhh......I don't have any of the spheres.......but, we are putting our home on the market in the late spring/early summer.......and I made a promise to myself that I am not buying anything that I have to pack up and move......big time LOL. Navy blue and taupe are my decorating colors.......and cobalt blue.......would so be on my want to have list, for sure. I will wait until another time.......I am sure they will be back if they are super popular.....LOL. Continue Reading

Re: Do you think Lamp Shades have to match?

In For the Home Talk 1394151098.693

In our home.....we have a mixture of Tiffany style lighting and regular lighting. My lamps that have identical bases......they have the same style, size and color of shade. My Tiffany style lighting is used as accents and eye candy. Continue Reading

Re: I'm so excited...

In For the Home Talk 1394150471.42

Marsha...... Thank you for your encouragement. I am going to need it that is for sure...... Continue Reading

Re: I'm so excited...

In For the Home Talk 1394149013.337

Home Goods is a weakness of mine, that is for sure You will love it.......every season they have new things......so pretty. Be careful, it is hard to not want to buy one of everything, somtimes....... DH and I are putting our home on the market in the late spring/early summer........so I made promise that no more purchases until after we move into our new home.......LOL. You ask, do we know where that home is......we are starting the process of looking at offerings that our realtor is sending us. And, we are slowly going thru 20 years of life in this home....even bigger LOL. I have boxe... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 290
1 2 3 4 ...290Next